[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Die you degenerate barneyfag"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Bronies__this_is_your_mindset.png (26 KB, 307x156) Image search: [Google]
Bronies__this_is_your_mindset.png
26 KB, 307x156
What does this mean?
I see it posted constantly along with this photo, but I don't see any pattern or consistency with the frequency of posts
>>
>>467079
It has a weird cadence to it, his "remember when you were a chud" paragraph. It seems like it should be sung.
>>
Forced meme spammed by <50 people for the last several years.
They wanted it to be a slur for bronies, highlighting the childishness of MLP by comparing it to another children's show renowned for being obnoxiously retarded and gay.

They have never accepted that it failed to catch on.
>>
>>467141
>Forced meme spammed by <50 people for the last several years.
I get this feeling that you're new.
>>
>>467141
Oh, my sweet summer child.
>>
>>467079
>asking to get spoonfed
This place just keeps getting worse
>>
>>467085
Pretty sure it's a parody of Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

And it triggers my autism because his re-write doesn't match the song flow-wise.
>>
File: 1299008260527.png (145 KB, 355x599) Image search: [Google]
1299008260527.png
145 KB, 355x599
Summoning Barneyfag for copypasta
>>
>>467201
Remove the second panel for more accuracy
>>
>>467172
>asking questions on a board named questions and answers

Crazy idea huh
>>
>>467079
See >>467214
>>
>All these anti-Barneyfag threads lately
I feel a revolution coming, and it feels good.
>>
>>467079
It's some autistic anon posting threads with veiled pony images as the opener, and then samefagging/attacking his own post to make them seem like an upstanding champion who hates and is against ponies, even going so far as to track down the exact image source and posting it as proof in the thread
>>
File: fix.png (137 KB, 355x599) Image search: [Google]
fix.png
137 KB, 355x599
>>467201
fixed
>>
>>467172
>>>/wsr/

We have a board for what you call "spoonfeeding". Those of us with brains call it "answering questions and helping people" and we understand it's not a bad thing to do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.