[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is GR15 going to be removed or at least loosened a bit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17
File: 1457778344183.gif (883 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457778344183.gif
883 KB, 500x281
When is GR15 going to be removed or at least loosened a bit?
>>
>>466097
It should be with how tolerating 4chan is these days to furfags. Just look at all the monstergirl threads and generals on several boards.
>inb4 it's not furry because it's japanese
>>
>>466097
On the 27th day of April in 2023.
>>
>>466111
People will always come up with excuses to justify their perversions while still bashing furfags. It's just a fact of life.
>>
>>466097
As long as I live, I will always report your shit.
>>
File: 1457813532849.png (310 KB, 399x329) Image search: [Google]
1457813532849.png
310 KB, 399x329
>>466300
But what if u die
>>
Don't you hate smug anime girls? Imagine if gr15 was removed, we would have to deal with smug ponies too. I don't want that.

We need a new global rule against anime.
>>
>>466304
>Don't you hate smug anime girls?
Most people honestly don't care either way I think because only like one percent of the world has autism like you.
>>
>>466309
I'm not the one who re-watches anime just to take screenshots of smug girls. Imagine the kind of autist willing to waste all that time.
>>
>>466313
You're the one who complains about it, though.
>>
>>466318
And you're the one who complains about me complaining. You win the autism award!
>>
>>466304
>Don't you hate smug anime girls?

I don't care about anime reaction images as long as they aren't accompanied by autistic roleplaying.
>>
>>466319
I'm not complaining.

Please don't think high enough of yourself that you think someone truly gives a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>466324
Seems like you care a lot about my opinions...
>>
>>466326
No, you're like an autistic kid on a kiddy-leash in the mall.

I'm just throwing popcorn and watching you sperg out.
>>
>>466328
You don't have to reply to me, you know. But your autism forces you to reply. It's sad.
>>
>>466329
Mate, you still don't seem to get it.

I'm choosing to reply because you keep replying to me.
>>
>>466330
You replied to me first, and you keep doing it, you autist. You can't resist!
>>
File: 67528964238906039456.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
67528964238906039456.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>466329
>But your autism forces you to reply
lol like you're doing trying to get the last word in?
>>
>>466331
Mate I already told you that I'm just fishing for your responses.

Wasn't the first thing they taught you in internet pre-k not to feed the trolls?
>>
>>466332
if only frogposters would get banned
>>
>>466336
This is my last reply to you.
Can you resist or will you reply to me? We all know the answer, your autism is strong.

I win.
>>
Never, because it's just too good as bait. Loosening GR15 directly leads to shitposting. Just look at /trash/.
>>
File: 5423690375024839.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
5423690375024839.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>466340
>>
File: 578042396758923.jpg (106 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
578042396758923.jpg
106 KB, 600x378
>>466340
reply again
>>
>>466340
In the case that you're lying and will reply again I don't want to risk missing out on another response from you.

So reply.
>>
File: 6i5OadT.jpg (65 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
6i5OadT.jpg
65 KB, 1024x576
>>466340
>hmmpHHFFF I have won this battle of wits

This is fedora tier. You even type like some "intellectual" redditor.
>>
>>466304

> We need a new global rule against DANK MEMES
>>
>>466097
Tbh posting humanized mlp shouldn't be a bannable offense.
>>
>>466097
I agree, remove /mlp/ and just nuke all of the bronies off of the site.
>>
When they should:A little over 5 years after it was implemented.

When they will:At least almost a year after
>>466190
>>
File: you_win_prize_downs[1].jpg (33 KB, 515x341) Image search: [Google]
you_win_prize_downs[1].jpg
33 KB, 515x341
>>466340
>winning arguments on the internet like it's an accomplishment
>>
>>466097
>When is GR15 going to be removed or at least loosened a bit?
This, 4chan is over the pony autism. No one gives a fuck is that shit is posted anymore unless it's a blatant pony-related thread that doesn't belong. And with the fucking damage faggots like Barneyfag have been doing lately, removing GR15 will do more good than bad.
>>
>>466908
>He's gotten to Shy Girl threads and Kirby threads now
He's destroying /v/ peice by peice. Problem is, he only enters threads that that actually have good discussion in them, because he knows he can easily bait the anons in those threads into giving him attention. You never see that fag in a console war thread or shitposting general, because he doesn't want the main /v/ demographic to recognise his autistic tendencies and tell him to kill himself on sight. How mods haven't found a way to deal with his shit yet is beyond me.
>>
>>466913
>Implying there is anything to be done about him
He's said he'll fuck off when GR15 is gone. Bt seeing how he also says he shitposts in Steven Universe threads despite them not being against the rules, he'll stick around no matter what. The only thing anyone can do is just ignore and report him, but he's just so damn autistic everyone can't help but reply to him and laugh, which is only bringing him back from more and more as time goes on.
>>
>>466908
>removing GR15 will do more good than bad.
>retards actually think this
>>
>>466917
>He's said he'll fuck off when GR15 is gone.
You do know that if he actually said that he is actually a horsefucker who is falseflagging so that he can get a rule removed so he can legally do his shitposts, right?
>>
>>467174
/mlp/ is a thing, so when people start making threads outside of /mlp/ which are blatantly just talking about the show and it's toxic fanbase, they can fuck off. But people stopped giving a shit about the simple stuff like reaction images long ago, no one spergs about it anymore because it's old news.

How it should be:
>discussion about the cartoon and fan stuff belongs in /mlp/
>autists shouldn't flip osme shit at the sight of a cartoon animal

>>467177
He's definitely a horsefucker himself, but he's that special kind of autism that hates what he is. He likes the attention, sure. But he isn't in it for anything more than that most likely. Looking into places like desustorage and the times of day he manages to keep posting, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bot by now.
>>
File: 1411896591222.jpg (52 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1411896591222.jpg
52 KB, 395x401
FIVE
AND
A
HALF
YEARS

>STILL THROWING TANTRUMS OVER PONIES

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>467182
No one ever threw fits over pony reaction images. It was always about its fucking fanbase just like with furries. Fits over reaction images was always because it meant they are a horsefucker and so they want them gone. There is no reason to remove either the furry or pony rules. They are both ok how they are and it will only make tons of drama and shitposting over nothing if removed because a small group of retards want to post a bunch of fucking pony images everywhere.

Nothing has changed and there will be still and insane amount of shitposting as before because the fanbases are still fucking god fucking awful.
>>
>>467186
He's autistic and can't see things from another's viewpoint. You're wasting your breath on Pissbrony
>>
File: 1457893440084.png (17 KB, 564x200) Image search: [Google]
1457893440084.png
17 KB, 564x200
>>467186
Furfags are different though. They are some fucking minority group. When someone posts a furry pic it's obvious that they are a furfag and deserve to be treated as such. Horsefuckers are just some fucking nerds that watch some shitty little show. When someone posts a reaction pic from mlp it's just some pic from some show, not someone broadcasting their fetish to everyone in the immediate area. Last couple weeks I've even seen people post them and no one reacting, because people ust don't give a fuck anymore. The only time people DO care they end up fucking up the thread they're in with their autism.

>There is no reason to remove either the furry or pony rules
Furries? Keep them out. And like I said in my prior post, Bronies can stay the fuck out too. But like >>467183 said, 5 fucking years later and people still getting triggered at cartoon pony reaction images. I've got a good fucking reason to be less leaniant on that shit, this guy in pic related.
>>
>>467197
>Steven Universe
I fail to see how this is related.
>>
>>467197
>When someone posts a reaction pic from mlp it's just some pic from some show, not someone broadcasting their fetish to everyone in the immediate area.

lol
Lying intensifies
>>
>>467202
The pic isn't mine, but it gets the point across.
Barneyfag is just some fuck who fucruins legitimately good threads. He usually states it's because of some justice thing when in reality he just wants attention, that pic just showcasing it.
>>
File: 1434139917218.gif (1 MB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1434139917218.gif
1 MB, 196x200
Okay can someone explain what the fuck Barneyfag is nowadays? Because I've apparently been living under a rock.
>>
>>467207
>legitimately good threads

You keep saying this
I suppose if I came from /mlp/ they would seem like high quality.
>>
File: 1439511436991.png (2 MB, 3000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1439511436991.png
2 MB, 3000x4500
>>467209
pic realted

>tldr
In more recent events:
He's been posting a lot more in non-mlp related threads recently because people started ignoring him. He'll show up in some thread with an OP pic of a fucking Pikachu or some shit, claim the op pic is from MLP and will continue to assume control of that thread, royally fucking it beyond repair.

Apparently he started falseflagging and making most of the threads himself. So mods started banning him, but he started ban evading like clockwork. People started ignoring him again, so his shitposts got more and more obnoxious, culminating a couple days ago when he basically just dumped a whole folder of CP into some thread because people were staying on topic instead of giving him (you)'s.

Also heard something about him admitting to fucking a dog but I legit know nothing about that and am just going off what some other anons have said.

>>467212
Nigga I'm not on about threads with mlp OP images. Go visit the /v/ archive and see for yourself sometime. Barneyfag is shitting up god damn Shy Girl threads now, the man has no standards.
>>
>>467214
I've seen you bronies get banned for posting MLP fan art as opening threads on /v/.

You openly fish for barneyfag because he gives you attention
>>
>>467219
>defending Barneyfag
Disgusting
>>
>>467221
Don't get your hackles up.

Your fixation on barneyfag is ironically the reason you'll never get the rule removed.
>>
>>467197
>Furfags are different though
No, horsefuckers are no different to them. They were just simply a lite-furfags.

> When someone posts a reaction pic from mlp it's just some pic from some show, not someone broadcasting their fetish to everyone in the immediate area
If they use them on fucking 4chan of all fucking places, they are probably apart of the fanbase and use /mlp/. They are broadcasting a fucking lot. You are literally retarded and just think that because of a few posts that get ignored, removing a rule that was put in place FOR A FUCKING REASON is a good idea. You horsefuckers are delusional and clearly just want to fucking shitpost.

No, the rule can stay. I don't want to deal with months worth of pure pony shitposting from 3 fucking angles because some tard removed a rule for no fucking reason. I also don't want to find out if that is what happens. You have tons of fucking reaction images, use them instead of the fucking pony ones. You damn well know people don't care about them and what they care about is the fucking user and the fanbase. Don't pretend otherwise.

Stop bringing up Barnyfag as well. No one gives a fuck, you are only feeding him, you are baiting him and he is irrelevant. The rule isn't being removed because of him, you fucking retard. You horsefuckers are just as bad as him in the past and still are since you are clearly baiting him intentionally.
>>
>>467219
>STILL imlying I'm a horsefucker
Wouldn't be surprised if I was talking to the main himself ina.
Read the bottom of the pic I posted anon. I'm not for unbanning pony faggotry, I'm for maling moderation on the simpler stuff less agressive so the ultimate autist can be layed to rest.

>You openly fish for Barneyfag
I personally don't though. Even if some OP's that he calls out are guilty of it, the anons just wanting to discuss in a fun thread shouldn't have to feel that faggot's wrath. He should suck it up and stick to posting when appropriate instead of JUSTing threads that don't need his shit.
>>
>>467225
>Even if some OP's that he calls out are guilty of it, the anons just wanting to discuss in a fun thread shouldn't have to feel that faggot's wrath. He should suck it up and stick to posting when appropriate instead of JUSTing threads that don't need his shit.
>intenionally baits a heavy shitposter
>NO THEY JUST WANT TO DISCUSS THINGS HE SHOULD JUST IGNORE IT
>implying they wanted to discuss fucking anything
>>
>>467225
>STILL imlying I'm a horsefucker

I can tell you are because I didn't call you a horsefucker. I called you a brony.
>>
Such a subtle and not bait thread at all guys!

>>>/v/330737847

LEGIT
THREAD
>>
>>467227
Im not saying they wanted to discuss shit. Some of them may have made a thread to trigger him, but a majority of the anobs don't know this and usually start on making a decent thread. By the time he shows up, the thread is already rolling and no one gives a flying fuck about what the OP image is from. But Barney gotta get dem replies he was promised so sticks around anyway.

>>467230
Nigga it doesn't matter what you called me. A horsefuck is a horsefucker, and one of them I am not. They can call themselves what they want. I have literally no interest in their show or their board. The whole "alter gr15 thing" is more to do with barneyfag than them. But if you still want to change topic by playing Sherlock then you can gp ahead, still doesn't change the fact that I'm no horsefucker.
[spoiler]Yeah yeah, (you) [/spoiler]
>>
>>467231
>that thread
Yet reddit defends him.
>>
>>467233
Only a brony would waffle that much shit
>>
>>467234
I hear if you stop behaving badly people will like you more
>>
>>467235
>At it again
Whatever you say anon, i believe you. Honest.
Really though, don't you have a certain /v/ thread to be in?
>>
>>467237
>implying he'll just stop
If only anon. The world isn't perfect.
>>
>>467239
>he won't stop so neither will I

Okay enjoy your battle of wits and raging about gr15
>>
>>467233
>The whole "alter gr15 thing" is more to do with barneyfag than them
And that's why you are retarded. Only a fucking brain dead idiot would do that. But, since each of your posts is done with a new IP, I'm going to take that as you are currently ban evading heavily and as such probably a heavy shitposter yourself. Get fucked, nothing is changing.
>>
>>467242
As I said, no one fucking cares anymore anon. Altering the rule for the sake of saving threads.

>Ban evading
Nigga WHAT. I switched from laptop to mobile and that was it. My ass needs sleep too you know.

>nothing is changing
Probably true. Forgive me for trying to find some way of salvaging what little quality some of this site has left.

And before your dumb black ass starts playing detectives again, that's referring to Barneyfag circlejerking, not horsefuckery.
>>
>>467240
>Things I didn't say
Believe it or not anon, some people do more than just shitpost when on here. Lurk more.
>>
>>467246
You guys are fucking REEing out because one guy thinks your fandom and your behavior is manchild tier.

How is anyone supposed to trust you posting MLP on the rest of the site? As soon as someone insults you it will be the 1000 year blood feud, just like Barney.
>>
>>466097
What's gr15
>>
>>467244
>Probably true. Forgive me for trying to find some way of salvaging what little quality some of this site has left.
Changing a rule that was put in for a reason isn't increasing or saving 'quality'.
>>
>>467248
>you guys
>your fandom
Stopped right there, you win barneyfag. Your autistic willpower is greater than I could ever hope to match. I'm gonna go get some sleep. With posters like these this site deserves the merciful death based hiro shall hopefully bring it.
>>
>>467254
You really think I never met a brony who pretended to not be a brony for extra cred?

You aren't subtle.
>>
>>466190
4chan will be dead within a year
>>
>>466097
Whenever you bait barneyfag, I post an "I don't get the appeal" thread on /mlp/
>>
File: 1455667906046.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1455667906046.png
1 MB, 937x962
I have an actual question
Why should it be removed? They have their own board and they seem to be perfectly okay with the current set up they have
So then why change a formula that already works?
>>
>>467286
Why do furries and other fags insist on spamming /b/ when they will not be interfered with on /trash/?

Answer: they are attention whores
>>
>>467286
Retarded frogposter, its because they want to be able to shitpost with ponys.
>>
>>466097
Horsefucker here. The only thing I wish to change in GR15 is the Equestria Girls trash. That shit is getting unbearable on /mlp/, it needs to go. I just wish that /co/, /aco/, or /trash/ allowed EQG threads so they could be banned from /mlp/, which, you know, was made to contain ponies. Not humans.

Also, shimmerposters, nyxposters, and close-up image threads have been extra cancerous lately. The mods let it slide for some reason. Looks like they aren't doing a very good job.
>>
>>467304
/mlp/ itself is unbearable as a whole to almost anyone not from there who got habituated to their shit as it progressively got worse. I don't know how they could re-integrate on /co/ these days at all, not just Equestria Girls but the board itself, if none of their fanfic shit is allowed back there. /mlp/ is almost fucking entirely fanfic/slashfic/psuedo-RP now, quite often sexual/fetish in nature. Notably such threads are pure /trash/ if not banworthy tier by any other board's standards, so it's literally a completely trash-tier board.

Well, maybe /tg/ is a shade similar in all the quest shit, but even then /tg/ is still far more varied (and it's amazing that modern /tg/ actually looks varied compared to anything). You could say it's just because /mlp/ is so narrow in topic, but the vast majority of the board does not actually talk about the show or fandom anymore. I mean, come on.
>>
File: 1457947597199.png (200 KB, 521x600) Image search: [Google]
1457947597199.png
200 KB, 521x600
>>467304

>WAAAH, HUMANS TRIGGER ME
Don't think we enjoy sharing a board with literal zoophiles.
>>
File: 1447759842127.jpg (256 KB, 976x1343) Image search: [Google]
1447759842127.jpg
256 KB, 976x1343
>>467325
Not him but one thing that perplexes me is why anyone would stick around /mlp/ if they discovered that they're into 2D humans more than horses. Kind of barking up the wrong tree for that outlet, no? Maybe they're just afraid to leave their comfort zone.
>>
>>467326
Because I'm into Western 2D. I find anime girls repulsing.
>>
File: 1426454092348.jpg (540 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1426454092348.jpg
540 KB, 1000x1300
>>467332
Those Equestria Girls are literally anime-type designs (facial proportions such as eyes/nose/mouths etc), only done worse. Suit yourself though; I guess there's no helping you.
>>
>>466340
Holy shit #rekd we just witnessed some epic pwnage folks.
>>
>>467333
>Those Equestria Girls are literally anime-type designs

That's why it shouldn't be banned outside /mlp/.
>>
>>467361
It is still pony shit.
>>
>>467250
It's
>NO POSTS RELATING TO MLP, NOT NO WAY NOT NO HOW! WE WILL DELETE POSTS RELATING TO IT IN ANY WAY OVER THE MOST AUTISTIC SPAM, THE WORST TROLL POSTS, AND ESSENTIALLY ANYTHING SHORT OF A BLATANT VIOLATION OF US LAW. WE WILL DELETE-ALL-YOUR-POSTS-BAN YOU FOR ONE MLP-RELATED POST OVER LOLI AND CUB FUR THREADS OUTSIDE OF /B/.
>>
File: ED.jpg (34 KB, 268x306) Image search: [Google]
ED.jpg
34 KB, 268x306
>>467242
So you're informing everyone that you're a jannie?
>>
>>467675
You sound fursecuted
>>
>>466097
How to fix GR15:

Add a line that says mentioning GR15 is forbidden. Even just to point out rulebreaking (same logic as not being allowed to announce reports)

Add a line that says bitching about bronies is considered a "brony post" and is also forbidden.

There, that will contain the anti-brony spergs without compromising the containment of /mlp/, and get rid of anti-GR15 shitposting.
>>
>>467692
He asked what General Rule15 is, I told him.

>fursecuted
>post that mentions mod passing over loli fur posts

Oh, right, Le perfect meme response that
>wins all arguments.
>>
>>469034
Yes it was a big melodramatic spiel about how you're unreasonably persecuted - I.e. Fursecution
>>
>>467987
>make a rule against criticizing bronies

Why not just deal with it?
>>
>>467987
>Add a line that says bitching about bronies is considered a "brony post" and is also forbidden.
Sounds like you are a horsefucker and don't like the idea of being criticized.
>>
File: 1258427279188.png (101 KB, 283x264) Image search: [Google]
1258427279188.png
101 KB, 283x264
>>469051
>It's something I don't care about at all, therefore mocking the mods for ridiculous behavior is melodramatic and the word "unreasonable" is obviously demeaning to you.

You keep on being a faggot and I'll just keep on regarding you as one.
>>
>>469060
>It's something I don't care about at all

Well we can tell from the melodrama that you do
>>
>>467987
It's an interesting idea but it doesn't really do much because it's so niche. No one, at least on the boards I use, constantly starts anti-ponyfag threads out of the blue as a sort of underhanded way to start talking about the subject.

In other words it literally would be the Barneyfag amendment. It cannot seriously be that hard to just delete his threads/posts? Just fucking scrape the site for any mention of the word "barney" or whatever else he always says, and you'll find him within minutes of his making a thread.
>>
>>469064
Only worth calling melodramatic repeatedly to a jack-ass like you.
Real skin off my back to call you a jack-ass faggot, by the way. Go on and call it immature when it's fitting.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.