[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can Scottish people start posting on /pol/ with a Scottish flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: mel-gibson-bravehe_2706185b.jpg (64 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-bravehe_2706185b.jpg
64 KB, 620x387
answer me laddie
>>
Let me remind you that you voted "No" in the independence referendum. That means no scottish flag for you.
>>
>>399510

Yet dependencies of the United Kingdom such as overseas territories have their own 4chan flag?
>>
>>399514
Scotland is a part of the United Kingdom, not a dependency .
>>
>>399522

I'm not actually a Scottish person, I just believe that those cucks don't deserve to be under our flag and should be frowned upon on /pol/.
>>
>>399497
You could get that regional /int/ flag extension that >>398697 was complaining about.
>>
>>399524
I like to play pretend too, Scottie
>>
>>399510
How do you know how any single person voted?

I'm on my second piece of fruit for the day lads prove I'm no Scottish.

Also what burns app are you all using?
>>
File: pee frog.png (9 KB, 530x509) Image search: [Google]
pee frog.png
9 KB, 530x509
>>399497
When you finally manage to be a country again

not that you'll ever get a chance after you were literally allowed to vote to be a country and you declined
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.