[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
extra flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
hello chinese moot

can you do something about the extra regional flag add-on for /int/ pls

it reduces anonymity for all users as even users who do not have the feature enabled can be identified or singled out as a consequence of the absence of one

thank you ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
>>
>>398697
>do something
What is it you think he could do, even if he wanted to (which he probably doesn't)?
>>
>>398699
block the requests which enables it
>>
>pls do something about an add-on you have no control over
A thread died so you could post your beyond retarded bullshit.
>>
>>398697
pls newmoot
for da cutie face
>>
>>398697
Do you know how many people don't have it? Unless you're in a country with three people max, there's no way this is an actual issue.
>>
File: regions.png (613 KB, 4498x2225) Image search: [Google]
regions.png
613 KB, 4498x2225
>>398797
Pretty much. I'd say you get 3-8 people per full thread that actually use regional flags (apart from /cum/, they love their state flags).

Nobody's forcing you to use the extension, it's fine if you don't. Plus, it gives something for people with severe autism like me to collect - pic related
>>
>>398849
I live in North Dakota , I'll start posting on int more for you my man
>>
>>398849
>live in Nevada
>my flag is rare
Good feel. I shitpost obsessively on /int/. If you ever see it, feel free to call me out on it and say "Hey rare flag Nevada guy, I saw you on /qa/ now stop shitposting and fuck off"
>>
Regional flags are cancer and if you have one you shoul leave this site immediately
>>
hello chinese moot

can you do something about the pathetic anime-obsessed weeby paedophiles that infest /int/ and spam their pictures of little cartoon chinese girls pls

it reduces anonymity as users who post these images, who are more or less avatarfagging most of the time and are trying to gain attention and derail conversation just for the sake of spamming these pictures they obsess about- often for attention, often for their own disturbing entertainment

thank you ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
>>
Remove flags all together then. I don't want to be associated with Southerners so I have a nice flag of Tyne and Wear instead.
>>
Remove flags all together then. I don't want to be associated with Southerners so I have a nice flag of Hertfordshire instead.
>>
>>399503
more like tyne and water lmao
>>
Remove flags all together then. I don't want to be associated with Southerners so I have a nice flag of Buckinghamshire instead.
>>
>>398849
I live in Oregon and our flag is so lazy
>>
Remove flags all together then. People hurt my feelings because I'm Australian :(
>>
>>398849
>no Idaho
I guess I need to come back and start shitposting again, I felt practically tripfagged with that shit on.
>>
>>398849
Remind me to post on /int/ again as soon as that shitty isp/ip range block is lifted.
>>
>>398797
it also leads to circle jerking m8
>>
>>399927
Might as well remove tripcodes and usernames
>>
>>399927
but basically nobody but me uses them in /lat/ and that place is the biggest circlejerk of them all
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.