[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some retard spams /wsr/ for EVERY question on /g/. I hope this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1283166011724.jpg (62 KB, 440x382) Image search: [Google]
1283166011724.jpg
62 KB, 440x382
Some retard spams /wsr/ for EVERY question on /g/.
I hope this doesn't turn in to another cancer, because /g/ is bad enough as it is with those thousands of generals daily.

>>>/g/51968057
>>>/g/51970307
>>>/g/51967844
>>>/g/51969131
>>>/g/51968180
>>
>>387741
There's always shitposting whenever a new board gets made. They always get tired soon.
>>
They're right. Keep your stupid threads out of /g/ and read the fucking sticky. People like you are the ones killing /g/.
>>
>>387751
Spamming it for every fucking question is absolutely the right thing to do.
Retard.
>>
>>387751
Mods aren't going to do anything, just use the other board with the permanent tech support sticky.
>>
>>387757
Like I said, read the sticky. Then you will see what's wrong with the threads that you posted.
>>
>>387762
Mods finally deleted the spam. I guess you got pretty much told.
>>
>>387846
Then what's the point of making a tech support board if they are going to leave the cancer kill /g/?
>>
>>387741
>set of dumb questions
>>387866
> if they are going to leave the cancer kill /g/?
Maybe just nuke it and split to small thematic boards?
>>
>>387741
All of those questions are stupid, cancerous consumertard shit that don't belong on /g/ anyway. Fuck off with them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.