[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Containing /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: shallnotpass.png (177 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
shallnotpass.png
177 KB, 1600x2000
I'm not supportive of the idea of deleting the /pol/ board because I think it will only cause /pol/ to spread like a plague to other boards (worse than it already has.) But can it be a global rule that overtly /pol/ posts shall not be posted outside of /pol/? Kinda tired of trying to talk about the stuff I entertain myself with to ESCAPE from crappy reality only to have those threads ruined by people arguing about /pol/ crap.
Pic not really related.
>>
it already is a global rule
>>
>>369229
Which one? I don't see it. I see something about not posting shit outside of /b/. But it's kinda sad when /b/ has more quality content than /pol/
>>
>>369226
Better moderation is the only thing that can be done. With SJWs or other idiots, they fuck off when you insult them or tell them to leave. With /pol/, though, they're too dense and more abrasive so even though you might get them to start whining, you'll never get them to leave.

IRS. That's all you can do. Better mods are needed but just IRS /pol/ and other idiots.
>>
>>369226
Highly /pol/ tier posts are already against the rules. There's really only so much that can be done since so many events are /pol/ related in a way, mods would be deleting everything
>>
What sort of /pol/ crap are we talking about that's not being handled?

A certain amount of political spillover is normal n talking about transit policy, k about self defense politics and law.

>>369234
I think you're expecting too much. I'm just happy if the place isn't full of shit that gets the FBI/CIA sent to Hiro's house, cp, and crapflooding.
>>
This is dumb. If someone says anything that is considered "racist" or even right wing then people say go back to /pol/. I don't want my free speech impeded because of butthurt Keks. If I don't like some nigger getting uppity, I'll say it, and shouldn't be banned.
>>
>>369246
lulz
>>
>>369246
The trouble is your free speech tends to derail threads that aren't about what you're bitching about. There's a place for political activism, it's called /pol/. It doesn't belong on other boards.
>>
>>369250
shut up, bitch
4chan was made for red-pill discussion, and it's going to stay that way
>>
>>369256
No. 4chan was made for anime discussion. When people ruined too many threads/boards with political discussion, moot made /pol/ to contain it.
>>
>>369259
nice revisionism
>>
>>369246
>If someone says anything that is considered "racist"
There is a difference between 'lol niggers like watermelons' 'jews like money' and 'KILL ALL NIGGERS THOSE SUBHUMAN SCUM' 'ITS THE FUCKING JEWS THE JEWS ARE DOING THIS EVERYONE FUCKING OVERREACT'

>>369256
>4chan was made for red-pill discussion,
4chan was made so moot could talk about anime and other japshit with all his SA buddies, moron
>>
Look at all the fucking faggot ass newfags in this thread, fucking NIGGERS
>>
>>369256
>4chan was made for red-pill discussion
/qa/ says a lot of retarded decision but this one really takes the cake.
>>
>>369259
pretty much.
>>
>>369260
Nice buzzword. How about you try constructing counterpoint next time you dense fuck.
>>
>>369226
Why contain it?
>>
/pol/ should just redirect you outside 4chan. Like to 8gag or something.
>>
>>369531
Why do people say 8gag? I thought the site's name began with a 9.
>>
File: 1279766221364.jpg (88 KB, 499x350) Image search: [Google]
1279766221364.jpg
88 KB, 499x350
>>369226
>Kinda tired of trying to talk about the stuff I entertain myself with to ESCAPE from crappy reality only to have those threads ruined by people arguing about /pol/ crap.
Rarely spoke an Anon so true from my heart before.
>>
>>369256
This is so stupid it must be bait.
>>
>>369549
There's a site that shall not be named that starts with an 8.
>>
>>369226

go back to reddit any time
>>
>>369240
>A certain amount of political spillover is normal

This.

Especially when it comes to hobbies like video games and comics, which have become so heavily politicized in recent years that it's becoming increasingly difficult NOT to draw politics into their discussions.

Ten years ago, if there was a comic or game you didn't like, you didn't buy it. Not so any more. Now you have armies of people demanding that all media cater to their personal politics. Is it really possible to discuss femThor without discussing politics? The dialogue and motivations of characters make so little sense you're naturally going to have people asking "what the hell were the writers smoking", and what can you say but to answer the question honestly?
>>
>>371445
Anime turns mythological figures into women all the time and nobody discusses politics or even bats an eye
>>
>>370370
You guys need a new meme to hide behind, tbqhwy. That ones kinda weak.
>>
See >>>372224

tl;dr: make /pol/ shitters globally identifiable but still anonymous
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.