[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make containment board posters globally identifiable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: poltards are furfags.png (96 KB, 1833x400) Image search: [Google]
poltards are furfags.png
96 KB, 1833x400
/pol/fags really do shit up a lot of boards with their shilling. They have to inject their shitty cancerous ideology into almost every discussion they can.

Hiro should make it where if you've posted on /pol/ in the last 90 days, you should be identified globally on all boards as a /pol/ poster.

It can still be anonymous, they don't have to be IDs or anything, just maybe make it into a big gold Star of David. next to "Anonymous"
>>
>>372224
but do you have a question?
>>
>>372250
>implying this isn't neo-/q/
nice deflecting /pol/tard
>>
>globally identifiable

What a terrible idea, I don't believe this type of website is for you.
>>
>>372269
nice ad hominem
here's why you're wrong though: 4chan has always been this way. Hell, raiding other boards to push a meme used to be a sport. Having a million voices all saying what they want is part of this site's core, but that is what you want to "fix".
And your solution lies in ignoring another core value of 4chan, anonymity. Which would just ruin things.
Stop trying to turn 4chan into something it's not for the sake of your own comfort.
>>
>>372273
don't post on /pol/ and it won't happen desu

Only people who would have a problem with this is /pol/tards who don't stay on their containment board
>>
>>372283
>muh ad hominems
They are still anonymous, it's not like I'm saying they should be forced to sign in with facebook in order to post.

They're just identified as being /pol/ shitters, much like flags were originally implemented on /sp/ to stop the >europoor
>handegg
trolling
>>
>>372224
Hey, I'm a furfag and I hate being lumped in with /pol/tards.
>>
>>372288
You have this idea that /pol/ is some gathering place where secret meetings happen on how to ruin the rest of the site, but you're wrong, that's /s4s/.
/pol/ is the place people go to rage about guns being taken away, laugh at drowned refugee kids, and, believe it or not, have actual discussions about news and political issues. And even if they're all retards they have a right to be, this is 4chan after all. Free speech matters here so long as you don't threaten the superbowl.
your idea is frivolous and pointless and will just bring more identity to a site that doesn't need it.
>>
>>372224
Will I be able to turn this off with a 4chan Shekel Pass?
>>
>>372224
As retarded as this is, I'd like to see Hiro do it for like a month just to see what happens, I would kek royally.
>>
>>372316
/pol/ would probably get catatrosphically butthurt about
>muh free speech
and would probably try to ddos the website, desu.
>>
>>372305
>you don't threaten the superbowl.
kek i remember that

where does the time go
>>
>>372288
>>372224
>>372269

>muh 20 censorship asking threads a day
>if I do even more, they's finally turn this site into a reddit clone

Just go browse reddit, their minimal age is 13 so you don't have to lie to be 18 like you do here, kido.
>>
ITT people who think every racist person is "from /pol/".
>>
>>372445
>someone thinks I'm a piece of shit
>lol they must be underage

wew lad
good show of debating.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.