[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The four men who were charged with shooting Black Lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 19
File: Delete pol.png (323 KB, 720x901) Image search: [Google]
Delete pol.png
323 KB, 720x901
> The four men who were charged with shooting Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis on Nov. 23 got caught because they left posts on the Internet message boards 4Chan and Reddit.com in which they bragged about their plans.
> “Investigators have viewed a 4Chan website email string where participants discussed going to the BLM protest to ‘stir things up’ and ’cause commotion,'” the documents reported. “Participants were encouraged to dress normal and look like the protesters but were told to ‘feel free to carry.'”
> Investigators also watched the video made by Scarsella and an acquaintance in which they repeatedly used the N-word and urged viewers to “stay white” as they discussed their plan to disrupt the BLM protests.

HIRO YOU NEED TO DELETE /POL/ NOW

This crap keeps happening. Illegal activities including freaking murder are being planned on 4Chan. How long until you do something about it? You know what is going on now so if you fail to stop it YOUR ARE ILLEGALLY BEING AN ACCOMPLICE.
>>
>make a let's raid this Twitch stream or server thread
>banned and deleted
>make a let's raid people in real life thread
>nothing

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
Hiro, do you really wants racists to be the face of 4Chan? Do you really want people to think of edgy neo - nazis when someone mentions 4Chan?

Please, for all our futures delete /pol/
>>
At what point is enough?

Anti-Semitism
Racism
Homophobia
Transphobia
Misogyny
Ableism
Ageism
Religious bigotry
Discrimination
Now wanton supression of democracy?

Enough is enough. Put a stop to this.
>>
I agree.

4Chan is about fun and meaningful discussions not plotting terrorist attacks.
>>
File: artsy.jpg (94 KB, 432x287) Image search: [Google]
artsy.jpg
94 KB, 432x287
>>365903
>people do bad shit
>sjws, pedophiles, terrorists
>make threads on 4chan

>LOOK!!! GUUUUUIIIIIIIISEEE 4CHAN IS EVIL

fuck off OP, and take them with you
>>
>>365909
>Do you really want people to think of edgy neo - nazis when someone mentions 4Chan?
We only need to add pedo in there and we are all set into keeping the site clean of normalfags
>>
We already had this thread you goddamn kneejerkers.

>>359877
>>
>a 4Chan website email string
wut

op, did you make a similar post on reddit since they were also involved?
>>
>>365903
>4Chan
>capitalized C
what a lad
>>
>>365903
One act was commited.
>>
>>365910
>Misogyny
>Ableism
>Ageism
>Religious bigotry

Get out.
>>
>>365903
With your logic /b/ should have been deleted years ago. Illegal stuff happens there too
>>
>>365909
There is nothing wrong with neo-nazis. Hitler was the greatest leader of all time.
>>
Hiro doesn't read this board. This place isn't like the old /q/.

Pol isn't getting deleted. Deal with it.
>>
Back to tumblr
>>
>>366021
Go back to prison.
>>
>>366025
Back to tumblr.
>>
>>365903
>“Investigators have viewed a 4Chan website email string where participants discussed going to the BLM protest to ‘stir things up’ and ’cause commotion,'”

This clearly happened on an entirely different website called 4Chan, not here on 4chan.
>>
>One of the arrested men called a high-school friend, who is a police officer, and confessed the crime, according to a search warrant obtained by CBS Minnesota. The man claims he and his friends went to the protest with the intention of live-streaming it, and said the altercation began when protesters tried to get them to leave.

>But Oleuchi Omeoga, a protester who witnessed the shooting, told the Associated Press that the three men were masked and "weren’t supposed to be" at the demonstration. Once the men left, several protesters followed them to a street corner. That's when the shots were fired, according to Omeoga. The shots hit five black men, none of whom sustained life-threatening injuries.

So these guys attend and film a public protest, which they have every right to do. Protesters get butthurt at these guys using their free speech. Protesters assault, threaten, and chase these guy down. Fearing for their safety, they use their firearms to defend themselves.

These guys won't be convicted of anything. Learn to read through the liberal media distortion.
>>
File: 1430152060424.png (73 KB, 381x430) Image search: [Google]
1430152060424.png
73 KB, 381x430
>>365903
Remember some of us have to share a board with these brain deads.
The board is fine but the people on it are twats.
>>
>>365903
Hey tumblr. Shouldn't you be screaming at people on a college campus about how fat people are healthy or something?
>>
File: 1426311041583.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426311041583.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>365903
Fuck off back to tumblr if you can't deal with the fact that other people think differently than you. This site has made the news multiple fucking times without /pol/ in the first place. You can't be a fucking accomplice unless you actually did anything. It's like accusing a coffee shop of murder because a murder was committed by a regular customer. Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
only a small minority of 4channers are extremist. 4chan is a site of peace. #notall4chan
>>
>delete /pol/ for being full of neo-Nazis
>neo-Nazis no longer have their containment board
>suddenly, 50% of all other boards see a 250% increase in people posting neo-Nazi shit
>it's not even a raid, these people just have nowhere else to go

Have fun proving me wrong, bro.
>>
>>366102
In between the time moot deleted /new/ and created /pol/, there was no marked increase in shitposting on other boards after the initial week or so. They mostly all fucked off to another chan (or chon, actually). There was literally no reason for moot to create /pol/ except that he got all butthurt when ED got bought out by a SJW.
>>
>>366012
He was good at convincing people, he was a populist. Other than that, not much.
>>
>>366107
>there was no marked increase in shitposting on other boards after the initial week or so.
I've seen revisionist history before but this worse than what they do on /pol/.
>>
>>366019
>Hiro doesn't read this board
>>362590
>>
>>366107
That's because /new/ wasn't around long enough to develop into the culture/community it /pol/ become today. As for what >>366128 said, I honestly can't remember well enough to say whether he's right or wrong because I spent all of my time on /mu/ back then. I'm sure /int/ must have been a fun place during that downtime, though.
>>
>>365917
SJWs aren't inherently bad, just fucking annoying
>>
TOP KEK only good nigger is a dead nigger.
>>
>>365903
>4Chan website email string
You what?
>>
I hope the mods and hiro change their minds before they get gunned down by a deranged neckbeard that 4chan heavily influenced.
The longer you do nothing the more danger you're putting us all in.
>>
>>366209
What an alarmist buffoon you are. At least you can't blame it all on /pol/ anymore.
>>
>>365903
I thought the delete /pol/ people were just dumb assholes, but if they're planning murder, then that's a big fucking problem.
>>
File: jerry.png (852 KB, 1163x844) Image search: [Google]
jerry.png
852 KB, 1163x844
>a 4Chan website email string
>>
>>365909
He forgets 4chan was called the internet hate machine during /b/'s heyday

Fuck off faggot double nigger
>>
>>365910
>using tumblr buzzwords on 4chan
Time to get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
File: the day r9k and new disappeared.png (605 KB, 791x979) Image search: [Google]
the day r9k and new disappeared.png
605 KB, 791x979
>>366107
>In between the time moot deleted /new/ and created /pol/, there was no marked increase in shitposting on other boards after the initial week or so.

Funny, it caused such an uproar that a comic was made by /co/
>>
>>366235
>>
>>366236
>>
>>366239
>>
>>365910
Hey guys, I think I found the SJW.
>>
File: b kills.jpg (388 KB, 1280x1748) Image search: [Google]
b kills.jpg
388 KB, 1280x1748
>>365903
>forgets /b/ killed people

You forget when that one /b/tard killed his gf and posted the pics?
>>
File: michael owen is shocked.jpg (24 KB, 469x416) Image search: [Google]
michael owen is shocked.jpg
24 KB, 469x416
Does Stormfront ever get in trouble with the police? I never go there, but I assume it must be worse than /pol/, since at least most people on /pol/ are joking. So if Stormfront never gets hassle from the five-oh, why would /pol/?
>>
File: remember when 4chan was good.jpg (102 KB, 811x501) Image search: [Google]
remember when 4chan was good.jpg
102 KB, 811x501
>>365903
>>363340 brings up a good point
>>
>>365903
Isn't that sam hyde wasn't the video just a big meme the media fell for?
>>
>>365909
>>365910

This is some quality bait my reddit friend.
quality bait.
>>
>>365910
You missed out "alterophobia". I've seen posters warning people not to do it. I think it means picking on emo kids.

Also, congratulations on the totally ambiguous post. I especially liked the part where it was impossible to tell if you are pro- or anti-/pol/, and yet you achieved loads of (You)s anyway.
>>
>>365903
>HIRO YOU NEED TO DELETE /POL/ NOW
They're from /k/ you fucking dumbshits
>>
>>365909
>>365903
You're both faggots and conformists. Go fuck yourselves with giant dildos and realize that Hitler was a visionary trying to prevent the degeneracy creeping into our world today but doing it the wrong way.
Also, BLM is fucking racist. I'm all for freedom of all, but the degeneracy starts with lack of personal responsibility. 90% of homicide is black on black. Guns prevent violence. Women do as well as they allow themselves to. Fetuses eventually become humans so it's murder whether they are sentient in the womb or not. End of story.
>>
>>366067
Kek. /Pol/fags are so fucking terrified of free speech. Pussy.
>>
>>366301
You're probably a fat fuck in real life typing this shit out who is a jobless loser going no where in life sponging off his parents don't act like you'd be anything in this world is Hitler and Germany controlled it even if you were born you'd be executed for being a fat waste of space.
>>
>>365903
>ITT: tumblr thinks Hiro is a complete retard but ends up looking retarded themselves

Don't you have fanartists to harrass?
>>
>>365903
/pol/ is a place where people can freely express ideas and thoughts via anonymity, what 4chan is ALL ABOUT. If you honestly think that shutting down /pol/ because "muh justice" "muh racisim" then, I'm sorry, but you're a moron. People should always be allowed to freely speak what they think. Sure, a few people there are legitimately insane, but so are some people on face book or youtube.
>shut down theme then hurr durr
When you do stupid shit like this OP, you are denying freedom of speech and you are advocating censorship. You can't shut something down because you don't agree with it. We don't want Reddit taken down even though we don't like it, that would deny those people to their autistic home.
OP, don't forget, 3 years ago, /b/ was exactly like /pol/. We are KNOWN for these kinda of incidents. Remember that killing that some anon on /r9k/ did?
>Shut /r9k/ down hurrdeedurr
moron
TLDR: OP is a censorship advocating, cant-handle-opinions faggot
Ron paul for president
the n word
>>
>>365910
Go back to reddit you faggot,4chan was always a place that everyone can share their ideas,no matter how controversial.If you want your "safe place" where no one will trigger you go to fucking reddit.
>>
File: 1443326561618.png (327 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
1443326561618.png
327 KB, 495x498
>>366305
You must be shitting me
he said that people differ opinions and to not get your jimmies rustled because of it
faggot
>>
File: crybaby.jpg (496 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
496 KB, 1200x891
>>365903
>>366310
The same goes for you you fucking crybaby
>>
>>366306
Great argument you got there
>>
>>366313
>im going to come to 4chan and the are going to have to conform to me and take steps as to not hurt my feelings

you need to grow the fuck up you little special snowflake
>>
>>365910
>i dont like it here
>please change all this so it conforms to what i want so i can happily stay

no
>>
>>365906
/pol/ never gets moderated despite constantly breaking all global rules and ignoring their own sticky.
>>
>>366306
Typical swj making assumptions and using only ad hominem -hypocritically- as you complain about criticism from others. I'm fat by no means; I have 10% bf, with abs (muscle, not skinny) and I'm white. I workout for an average of 5 hours a week, with high intensity. I have reason to judge degenerates. If I can do it, so can you- you fat sjw scumfuck.
>>
>>366107
why not tell them to go back to /b/ where the constant churn will keep them in line?
>>
>>365903
They did not plan murder you fucking liar. I hate /pol/ as much as the next guy but all they planned was crashing the protest, and there's good evidence to suggest the shooting, which fatally wounded no one, was self defense.
>>
>>366372
They constantly make up lies, bend the fucking truth, and ignore facts.

People like OP are a cancer.
>>
>>365962
This really triggers me.
>>
>>366253
>most people on /pol/ are joking

haha ha...yeah, joking.
>>
>>366422
Joking isn't the right word, but the board is almost entirely memeposting at this point.
>>
>>366253
No, Stormfront does not get in trouble with police. It is the same reason as to why the Black Panther Party doesn't get into trouble with the police. Even when they march around with firearms and brandish them which is illegal, in photos, and still do not get in trouble. Even prohibited persons yet still have not gotten into trouble.

/pol/ is a board where there are heaps of individual, unique posters in the thousands if not tens of thousands. It isn't a single entity, and these people who are just discovering 4chan are blaming them as an individual entity since they are racist - one person says something racist yet everyone who browses the board is racist.

Remember the exploding yellow van in that 4chan news report that had absolutely no reason to be included? Nothing happened to the website so to speak. Nothing should happen to the site.

Bad people who do bad shit have their information pulled with a warrant and get arrested, even on 4chan. This site is no secret club, it's not majority racist, and /pol/ is full of really good discussion and many threads and posts there do give credible sources and data.

Thin-skinned crybabies need to not browse the site if they don't like it, as changing it to make them feel better is fucking stupid and pandering to an extreme minority voice. The End.
>>
>>365903
That was /k/, not fucking /pol/ you god damned retard, and they didn't kill fucking anybody OR fire those shots.

Fucks sake, why are you such a god damn liar?
>>
File: 1442493949236.png (479 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1442493949236.png
479 KB, 625x626
>>365910
wew lad
>>
File: 1448455207071.jpg (60 KB, 552x620) Image search: [Google]
1448455207071.jpg
60 KB, 552x620
>>365910
I see your SJW retardation, I reply with a shitpost.
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>365903
>Holding opinions that differ from my own
Please tell me that /pol/ is satire..
>>
>>365962
>capitalizing the c
like, who even does that besides gawker?
>>
>>365903
>This crap keeps happening. Illegal activities including freaking murder are being planned on 4Chan. How long until you do something about it?
Illegal shit's been happening on 4chan for ages, and there's not much to be done other than pass the pertinent information to the police. /b/ has never gotten shut down, so I don't see why /pol/ would be.

>You know what is going on now so if you fail to stop it YOUR ARE ILLEGALLY BEING AN ACCOMPLICE.
If moot never went down for CP or the fappening happening, then I sincerely doubt it's possible for Hiro or an American citizen as 4chan admin to be legally an accomplice
>>
>>365903

Read this you faggot cancer
>>>/pol/57234524
>>
>>365903
OP stop proving /pol/s narrative that PC culture is destroying free speech

>tfw /pol/ is always right
>>
>>366313
aah, you beat me to it, what a bunch of fucking crybullies

btw crybullies is more accurate and hopefully offensive than crybaby, especially when that is what the one man klan has put in his wonderful awesome picture
>>
>>365903
So they were initially trolling, right?

Then why did he shoot 5 niggers?
>>
>>366585
because they attacked him and the others, chased them down an ally, whilst punching them

may even have got them on the ground about to severely beat, injure or kill them
>>
>>366589

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI

Here are the protesters admitting they assaulted then chased the /k/ommandos down the street.

No idea why OP is talking about /pol/ since these dudes frequented /k/. Probably because OP SUCKS COCK.
>>
>>366247
>not the picture of that ex-boyfriend taking picture of the mother he strangled and talking about how funny it would be for the son to come home to his naked dead mom with cum in her
>>
>>366590
>baneposting
>BLM asks them to take off their mask
I see nothing wrong here
>>
>>366590
Why did the /k/ guys wear the masks?
>>
>>366590
Second for OP's a cocksucker

LONG LIVE /pol/
>>
>>366602
It's Minnesota.
It's Late November.
It's below freezing.
What do you think, retard?
>>
>>366642
If I take off their masks, will they freeze?
>>
>>366642
If they took them off, would they die?
>>
>>366643
>>366644
It would be very painful....
>>
I like where this thread is going.
>>
>deleting the 5th largest board on 4chan

Yeah that's going to end up well.
>>
>>365909
I have no problem with it as long as it keeps the normalfags far away.
>>
>>365903
>the four men
>video only had 2
>four men
>four

I really hate SJWs and the media.
>>
>>365909
>Hiro, do you really wants racists to be the face of 4Chan? Do you really want people to think of edgy neo - nazis when someone mentions 4Chan?
Yes
Normalfag redditors are the worst thing to happen to this site.
>>
>>365914
I find it disturbing no one acknowledged your coherent point.

I agree.
>>
>>367049
>spewing lies and believing them
they knew each other and talked on the phones and email.

if you want to roll with your way of thinking, then all of us using 4chan are accomplices, even people who viewed the site for the first time after the incident
>>
>mad newfags are mad and not understanding the concept of a board like /pol/

kek
>>
>>366364
Because /b/ is not their hugbox
>>
>>366600
it would be very painful
>>
>>367076
Oh, the irony if that post
>>
>>365903
>Redditors

No surprise there, fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>366199
No, they're bad. Watching them work is like watching the birth of the Red Guards in real time.
>>
>>367971
You must be old as shit.
>>
>>366214
They weren't, see >>366035
>>
>>367974
Yeah, I'm totally an ancient Chinese violinist.

No anon, I was a breath away from being a communist years ago. I've seen firsthand people emulate the birth of the Red Guards to an almost metaphorical T. You don't have to have witnessed the historical act yourself to be able to draw educated parallels.
>>
>>367993
My parents were Red Guards when they were in middle school. Call me back when you see your local middle school students dragging their teachers out of school and beating them silly.
>>
File: 1447624108212.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
1447624108212.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>365909
Nice bait.
>>
>>368002
You haven't been following the debacle happening all over North American universities have you?
>>
>>368013
teachers beaten to death: 0
intellectuals persecuted to suicide: 0
cultural artifacts destroyed: 0
schools closed: 0

worst revolution ever
>>
>>368020
>It hasn't happened yet so the thought processes and building momentum that could easily lead to something like it isn't worth paying attention to or opposing
>>
>>368074
OY VEY ITS THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>366306
sure proved him wrong there bub
>>
>>366313
>Yale
Eh nothing much unexpected there, now if it were Harvard that would be another matter.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.