[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMOVE FLAGS FROM /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 68t.jpg (76 KB, 1299x278) Image search: [Google]
68t.jpg
76 KB, 1299x278
Can we remove flags from /pol/? This shit is getting ridiculous. Flags are the reason mods gave up on enforcing the sticky and allowed shitposting /int/ cancer to overrun the board. We want our board back, we want to have real discussion without retarded shitposters derailing threads with impunity. There is simply no good reason to continue having these divisive flags polluting a board that is supposed to be about free discussion without restriction.

>b-b-but muh stupid may mays that ruin threads and foster retarded misinformation about countries desu baka senpai
You have /int/ you retard

>b-b-but w-what about knowing whether i can trust a person's view when discussing a specific country desu baka senpai
How about judging the post on its content? Even ignoring the existence of proxies/VPNs used to create fake credibility, just because somebody lives in a country doesn't mean their opinion on its current events is informed or relevant

>b-b-b-but I just g-got here form reddit and think 4chan is only for shitposting and don't understand that posts on 4chan are supposed to be judged on their content not on identifying signs like flags desu baka senpai
Kill yourself.
>>
How was your ban you spamming faggot?
>makes a new thread
Sounds like you didn't learn anything.
>>
>>357682
What? This is the first thread I've made on /qa/ in weeks. Did you really think your love of flag-based shitposting wasn't in the minority on 4chan? Sorry, retard, everybody wants flags and your shitposting gone.
>>
>>357687
http://strawpoll.me/5994127/r
Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
flags are good. they prevent people from pretending to be from other countries, fogging up the discourse.
>>
>>357694
Nice poll. Too bad it was obviously spammed by people who hate /pol/ and want it to suffer. Here's an idea, since you believe in flags so much, why not make a strawpoll asking people if they want flags on their home board?
>>
>>357687
I think he means there are multiple other threads on this exact subject
>>
>>357699
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT BE THIS RETARDED
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55558920
>>
>>357701
>implying the shitposters on /pol/ now don't hate real /pol/ and only want to shitpost

Nice job dodging the issue of why you don't make a strawpoll asking flag-free boards whether they want flags, though. I guess you know the answer: nobody wants your shitposting retardation on their board.
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (267 KB, 469x357) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
267 KB, 469x357
>Rajesh cannot get his computer to turn on
>He gets out his Nokia and dials for customer service
>Singh, his friend in the other room, tells him to press the on button.
>The computer boots up.
>He types on his keyboard with his crusty, shit-covered fingers.
>He accesses 4chan.org
>It takes him two minutes to shake out the poop rocks from the keyboard because they jam the keys.
>His ban is finally lifted.
>Rajesh had been banned for "spamming" but he knows that the mods are pro-flag /int/shits who wanted to silence him.
>Takes ten minutes to load up /qa/.
>Creates a new thread.
>"REMOVE DA FLAGS OR I SUE U"
>Makes another four threads about it
>"Rajesh, come down for na'an!"
>"NOT NOW MOTHER, I AM FIGHTING FOR MY RIGHTS"
>Damage controls as hard as he can
>Denies any evidence against his fight
>Refuses to provide evidence when asked to
>Pretends to be at least 40 other people and denies it when caught
>Constantly ridiculed by the other users who tracked his threads and found he was Indian.
>At night, the computer dies down due to a blackout.
>Rajesh puts his face in his shitty poopy hands and weeps for Shitala, goddess of disease, to strike down the filthy flag shitposters
>Goes outside to poo in Designated Shitting Street 48
>Wipes himself with his hand
>Cries himself to sleep in his makeshift corrugated steel bedroom
>The 4chan moderators kick back and paraphrase FilthyFrank himself: If your toilet is in the street your opinion counts for 1/3 of a normal persons opinion.
>They all give a hearty "NEVER EVER"
>Never ever to listen to the demands of Rajesh the Anti-Flag Shitposter
>>
>>357700
How did you get that from his post? All I saw was babbling about somebody getting banned and not learning a lesson. Is this some kind of code?
>>
>>357723
https://4ch.be/qa/thread/328032
>I'm allowed to make strawpolls asking for flag-free boards but you're not
>Still gets blown the fuck out
>>
File: 84.png (73 KB, 744x1340) Image search: [Google]
84.png
73 KB, 744x1340
>>357725
>India desperately damage controlling
>IF I PRETEND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE MEANS, I WIN AGAIN!
How can one nation be so advanced at outdoor shitting facilities and yet their people can't figure out a way to damage control properly?
>>
>>357727
>still refuses to make a strawpoll asking people if they want flags on their home boards
>still pretending that your strawpoll wasn't spammed by the people who hate /pol/ and want it to suffer
Nice shitposting.
>>
>>357734
That's funny, because I MADE THAT STRAWPOLL.

And because you're such a retard who seems to thrive on being proven wrong, I've made another.
>>>/pol/56560082
>>
>>357738
>still refusing to make a strawpoll asking flag-free boards if they want flags
>still refusing to admit that /pol/'s intelligent userbase has long been chased away by flagposters and thus isn't present to vote in that poll
>still refusing to admit that removal of flags would increase discussion quality on /pol/
>still blind to the fact every reason peole give for wanting flags revolved around "I want to identify aus/indian/canadian shitposters because i'm too stupid to know what is and isn't shitposting without flags to guide me"

You're a bit slow, aren't you?
>>
File: 1411896591222.jpg (52 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1411896591222.jpg
52 KB, 395x401
>>357749
It's not that you typed this.

It's that you typed this, AND YOU FUCKING BELIEVE EVERY WORD OF IT

>discussion quality on /pol/
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>/pol/'s intelligent userbase
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>asking flag-free boards if they want flags
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>every reason peole give for wanting flags revolved around "I want to identify aus/indian/canadian shitposters because i'm too stupid to know what is and isn't shitposting without flags to guide me"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1446733714249.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1356) Image search: [Google]
1446733714249.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1356
>>357687
>>357699
>>357723
>>357734
>>357749
fuck off indian, flags are staying

t. /pol/ack
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (636 KB, 1856x1712) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
636 KB, 1856x1712
ETERNAL REMINDER THAT ARGUING WITH INDIANS IS LITERALLY PIGEON CHESS
>>
>>357749
>let's ask a board about graphic design if they want flags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK9sqPQWGxI
>>
It's funny how the pro-flag posters in these threads always come off as retarded shitposters while the anti-flags always have well-reasoned arguments and quality posting habits.
>>
>>357781
It's funny how nearly everyone who browses /pol/ is cognitively deficient, regardless of their position on flags. The quality of discourse in this thread is ample proof.
>>
>>357783
>nearly
See? Even you, as a hardline communist SJW, can see that that there are a few redeeming posters on /pol/. The best way to increase their numbers is to remove flags, enforce sticky and watch the shitposters slither away to /int/ and /r9k/ where they come from.
>>
File: 1407643631928.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1407643631928.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>>357781
>>357783
>>357791
>India talking to himself
HE'S GOING MAD
>>
>"Hey Jack, the guy who hates flags is arguing with himself"
>"You want me to just go ahead and..."
>"Nah, let him think he's gonna get what he wants."
>>
>>357669
>REMOVE FLAGS FROM /pol/
Also, /int/.
>>
>>357669

remove yourself
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6086974/r
>41 yes
>11 no
>Indians will literally claim /int/ is responsible
>>
>>359047
Of course /int/ shitposters are responsible, along with people who hate /pol/. Nobody seriously thinks flags contribute to quality discussion on /pol/.
>>
>>357697

>What are 4chan passes

Newfag please. Post on r/4chan instead.
>>
>>358223
This. Even /int/ went downhill once it was saddled with flags. Is nobody safe from the scourge of flags on boards?!
>>
>>357694
Let's assume this poll is real

What if people just want IDs? Your poll clumps both IDs and flags together
>>
https://www.change.org/p/hiroyuki-nishimura-make-sound-webm-board-wide

Only if you sign this
>>
>>361255
Of course it's not real. Quality posters mostly abandoned /pol/ after flags and ids brought too many shitposters for mods to bother enforcing the sticky. The vast majority of poll respondents are worthless shitposters who want a place to "le bant" after they get BTFO in real life and banned from /int/.
>>
No. I'm too used to flags now, don't want them gone. Flags are good.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
flags are essential for spotting shitposting countries such as

>india
>canada
>australia
>netherlands
>>
>>357669
Indian detected.
POO IN LOO
>>
>>357669
You're from one of these shit countries that everyone mocks, aren't you?
>>
How do we stop India before their space program comes to fruition and they become a superpower?
>>
>>357669
Fuck off, you're either some shitskin Indian or retarded shitposting straya cunt.
>>
>>357669

what are you a t*rk?
>>
>>361416
>You're from one of these shit countries
Literally a shit country

MY NAME IS RAJESH SINGH KUMAR
WITH MY BEST FRIEND PAJEET
WE DO NOT HAVE A TOILET
SO WE LIKE TO SHIT IN STREET

WE LACK PROPER FACILITIES
FOR US TO LEAVE OUR DOO
THAT'S WHY THE UN HAD TO TEACH US
"POO BELONGS IN LOO"
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>361419
What if they're building a rocket...
...to blast all their poo away...
...and it malfunctions and explodes over New Delhi

Enjoy this limerick:

THE CAUSE OF OUR ASS PAIN
NOW IN THE FORM OF RAIN
IT KILLED MY NOSE
AND COVERED MY CLOTHES
AND LEFT A BIG BROWN STAIN
>>
>>361416
I'm not, but I hate flags. 4chan is supposed to be anonymous and posts are supposed to be judged by their content, not country of origin.

Another problem with flags is it attracts people who think "banter" and "mocking" are worthwhile. I know for a fact not a single one of you bantering faggots would dare "mock" somebody in real life. You enjoy pointlessly insulting people for their flag because it makes you feel big and powerful like all those bullies who pick on you for things you can't control, like your autistic behavior and ugly appearance. It's extremely pathetic and I'm tired of suffering secondhand embarrassment every time I see it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (7 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7 KB, 350x144
>>362825

P is for Pajeet, whose ass is now runny
O is for Owie, he yells in the dunny
O is for Oh My God, stop bullying me
I is for I Hate Flags, remove them please!
N is for Nobody, the guy who supports you
L is for where poo belongs: In the loo
O is for Outraged, which smells like Pajeet
O is for Outside, in his DESIGNATED. SHITTING. STREET
>>
This should be on page one.
>>
>i-if i post le yellow laugh f-face it will look like im not BTFO
>i m-made yet another tldr poo in loo post
>s-see? i'm le bantering i'm n-not BTFO
I've never seen this much asspain on /qa/ before. This guy is going to blow a gasket when mods remove flags from /pol/. Will he literally kill himself?
>>
File: 4.jpg (10 KB, 264x249) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
10 KB, 264x249
LOOK AT THIS PILE OF CRAP
EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME GAG
MY EYES GET SO WET
AND WHAT THE HELL IS ON PAJEET'S HEAD

AND THIS STREET'S WHERE I GREW UP
I THINK THE LOCAL COUNCIL CLEANED IT UP
I NEVER KNEW WE'D EVER WENT WITHOUT
THE HARDENED TURDS WERE ALWAYS STICKING OUT

AND THIS IS WHERE I WENT TO STOOL
MOST OF THE TIME HAD LIQUID SHITS TO DO
LOCAL POLICEMAN SAID I SHIT THERE TWICE
I MUST HAVE DONE IT FORTY DOZEN TIMES

I WONDER IF IT'S TOO LATE
SHOULD I SQUAT DOWN AND TRY TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT?
LIFE'S IS WORSE NOW THAN IT WAS BACK THEN
IF I WAS THEM THEN I'D STILL BE SHITTING

EVERY MEMORY OF SHITTING ON THE SIDEWALK
I SAW THE STREET COP RUN AND CHASE ME TILL I WAS INDOORS
IT'S HARD TO SAY IT, HARD TO SAY IT
GOODBYE, GOODBYE.
>>
>>361781
>>361782
>>362867
>>362937
i'm fucking dying oh god
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.