[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are flags on /pol/ necessary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1372972515697.jpg (124 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1372972515697.jpg
124 KB, 600x446
Do you want flags on this board, or are they pointless? Time to vote!

http://strawpoll.me/6086974
>>
>>56560082
The poll question seems oddly worded. I'd prefer to get rid of forced flags, but allowing the choose-your-own flags back would be nice.
>>
>>56560661
>I'd want to change my flag too
>>
File: kek.gif (753 KB, 200x86) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
753 KB, 200x86
>>56560082
kek. aussie doesnt want to be associated with shitposters just because he's from oz.

yes keep flags.
>>
>>56560800
I enjoy my shitposting ways, thank you.

I'm doing this poll because Mr. Flag Hating Indian on /qa/ came back for another round of non-poop-rash butthurt
>>
>>56560891
The Greeks can handle the pay denbts banter, why do Indians have to take the shit on our fun?
>>
>>56560082
flags are necessary. they prevent people from claiming to be from the US to further legitimize their bullshit opinions on how to run our government and the shitty propaganda they post.
>>
>>56560741
Fuck off. NZ is the best country and I'm proud to fly the flag. But country flags do create division and distract from discussion more often than not.
>>
Yes they are.

How else would Canada reaffirm me about being a little bitch daily, or Egypt being a blown donkeys dick of useless opinions
>>
>>56560082
Make a poll for traps.

I vote no.

Negative traps.
>>
>>56561071
You really should take that shit to >>>/int/. On /pol/ we discuss based on content, not country a post is made in.

>>56561072
That's funny because your TV is full of britbongs (oliver, morgan, etc) laughing at your culture and you americans lap it up.
>>
>>56561262
You have >>>/int/ for that. /pol/ is for something else.
>>
>>56560082
Flags are shit, I don't want this place to be /b/ and /int/'s retarded kid anymore.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 160x205) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 160x205
>>56561376
>On /pol/ we discuss based on content, not country a post is made in.
>LOL AMERICANS SUCK BRITBONG DICK
>>
I like the flags on pol
It pisses off the leftys
>>
File: kek.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>56560661
>>
Flags and temp ids are great.
>>
It's fun for shitposting and to see who are Indian, Australian and Swedish, thus easier to trash their opinion on anything.

But ultimately, it's a divide and conquer tactic to derail threads and start pointless bickering over countries.
Which is why it was put in by Joot in the first place.
>>
>>56560661
>choose-your-own flags

You already can. How the fuck do you think all those

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

motherfuckers are getting their rare flags from, while speaking perfect English?
>>
>>56561931
>>56562021
That being said, I think temporary IDs for each thread is a touch of genius that should be implemented throughout 4chan.

It eliminates samefagging and people pretending to be you, while still giving you a blank slate of anonymity for each new thread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.