[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck are you lazy, paranoid motherfuckers doing to MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 4.jpg (125 KB, 800x1117) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
125 KB, 800x1117
what the fuck are you lazy, paranoid motherfuckers doing to MY /pol/?
>fucking roll posts
>dubs posts
>pepe spam
>le meme magick
>raid and doxxing threads
Is keeping me out all the dumbfuck moderators there care about doing?
>>
>>535707
++++
>/int/ threads
>/soc/ threads
>r8 my gun threads
fucking sticky my comics RIGHT NOW if you want to see it burn that much
>>
>>>/pol/74479976
>>>/pol/74487213
>>>/pol/74483319
>>>/pol/74474615
>>>/pol/74486129
>>>/pol/74487113
>>>/pol/74450622
>>>/pol/74484393
>>>/pol/74460352
>+ all the fucking shit threads i didnt bother to link
>also the shitshow that is the trumpgen
How does the moderation work here again?
>>
>>535710
>How does the moderation work here again?
It doesn't.

I don't know why but the moderation in this place has been absolute dogshit since 2014.
>>
I've never seen someone demand that he be allowed to advertise and attention whore with as much righteous indignation as you.
>>
File: we are lost.jpg (269 KB, 1244x900) Image search: [Google]
we are lost.jpg
269 KB, 1244x900
>>535707
The number of garbage threads allowed to fester is unreal, even if you only use the rules outlined in the sticky. "redpill me on x" threads used to get deleted, now they're a normal fixture again.
Hiding all non-politics threads (including endless race circlejerking of all kinds) results in a barren first page, it's sad.
>>
>>535707
>>535709
>>535710
fuck off reddit
>>
>>535707
It's already too late to stop the eternal september cycle. Newfags like >>535739
already think the shit you listed is the point of /pol/, and will tell this year's crop of summerfags that.
>>
>>535752
only actual newfags take /pol/ this seriously
>>
>>535756
I've been here long enough to know that everyone who got here after 2003 is a newfag, newfag.
>>
/pol/ is better than ever before. Stop trying to censor our beautiful board, you fucking shills.
>>
>>535775
>our
It was never yours, faggot. OP has been on /pol/ for longer than you and his point is modern /pol/ doesn't resemble the /pol/ of old where posting a twitter hashtag or a breitbart link would be unthinkable.
>>
>>535707
the mods hate us man

I like meme magic though
>>
>>535763
sure you have. go do your homework.
>>
>>535707
Why is Christ-chan wearing that outfit?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 580x735
>>535775
Then stay out of other boards
>>
>>535848
sup reddit
>>
>>535843
Just stop posting. You obviously don't post on /pol/ anyway.
>>
>>535786

Now you're just lying. /pol/ has always had right-wing posters who posted stuff from sources like Breitbart even if some people didn't like it.

Also if anything /pol/ from a few years ago did more stuff on Twitter, because the board was smaller, more homogenous, so it was easier to organize or hijack hashtags, or shill their own Twitter and gets results. Now people just post random screencaps and react to it (which also existed for a while since a lot of important political stuff goes on on Twitter) and the board is so bloated that it's hard to organize anything. I remember #JewishPrivilege, #notyourasiansidekick
>>
>>536078
Now you're just making excuses and lying. Anybody who was truly around then like me is laughing at your revisionist history.

Go back to twitter, faggot, and don't come back.
>>
File: 1387929387324.jpg (59 KB, 495x409) Image search: [Google]
1387929387324.jpg
59 KB, 495x409
>>536355

SJW shill detected.

>if I pretend "old /pol/" didn't do any of this and didn't post any links to sites that trigger me, maybe they'll stop doing it and will stop being a problem for our glorious movement
>now let me go into the next thread and complain about how we should delete /pol/ because they're islamophobic!

You faggots will really try anything to get what you want.
>>
>>536588
Oh okay, sure newfag, tell us what hashtags you're raiding today for great justice.
>>
File: 1407383392941.jpg (27 KB, 479x350) Image search: [Google]
1407383392941.jpg
27 KB, 479x350
>>536729

Back to Rebbit, SRS whale.
>>
>>536741
I'm no from reddit, I'm from /pol/. That's how I know how new you are that your only recourse is to accuse me of being an SRS landwhale.

Furthermore, you're a giant nu-/pol/ faggot who thinks going after SJWs is the point of /pol/, which makes you the cancer that killed /pol/. Enjoy your new home for hashtag slacktivism.
>>
>>536745
>That's how I know how new you are that your only recourse is to accuse me of being an SRS landwhale.

Doesn't make sense since the SRS shit was more common years ago, and barely anyone on /pol/ or 4chan talks about them anymore even though they're still here all the time.

Either you're lying or you just misremember because I don't know how you could think twitter shit is anything new.
>>
>>536750

Also forgot to add: /pol/ has been about fighting political correctness for the longest time so I don't know how you think going after SJWs wasn't part of that.
>>
>>535707
oh shit man, I haven't seen you in forever.
>>
>>536754
>/pol/ has been about fighting political correctness for the longest time
You mean since you found 4chan.
This is why /pol/ is cancer: it attracts obnoxious teenagers like you.
>>
>>536843

Go hang from a tree, redditor. You have the rest of the internet where you can circlejerk about how PC you are.
>>
>>535707
Shitposters, in MY /pol/?
It's more likely than you may think.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.