[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a cathartic moment today and now I say "fuck /pol/"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
I am done with /pol/, I go back to what I was before. I was always a liberal minded person, socially leaning. Then the refugee crisis came and I discovered /pol/ and my anger grew.

But fuck you guys, you are wrong.

This afternoon, I met a Syrian dude about my age at the train station. We were waiting for two different trains, but set next to each other, and he just started talking to me, because he was so happy - 2 weeks ago he had landed a job and today he signed the lease for an appartment, so he can go back to the temporary refugee home to get his wife and two kids (aged 4 and 7). He is from Aleppo and was a chef, fled in early 2015 to Turkey and then via the land borders to Bulgaria before the big refugee crisis. He told me he is so grateful for Germany and is happy that his family is safe and says he will work extra hard to make up for the support he has received so far. We talked in English, but he says that his kids already speak a lot better German than him and his wife and he want them to study hard so they'll have a future. His wife is also looking for a second job.

When my train came, I said good luck and he got up as well and asked whether he can shake my hand. He said today he is soo happy, it was a pleasure that he could tell a German about it.

I rather be a human being with a heart than a fucked up xenophobe. Let's imprison those who commit crimes, but those who fled war and want to work should stay until the war in Syria is over... but if they integrate well and work, they can stay as long as they like, I don't mind.
>>
wtf i hate /pol/ now
>>
>>81345312

If Syrians are such nice people why is Syria so fucked up?
>>
but will he turn in his neighbor when the guy starts talking about shooting up a concert in 6 months?
>>
>he thinks /pol/ isn't satire
shh, don't tell him goyim
>>
>>81345445
Fuck you and your sarcasm and fuck Farage who used a picture of the refugee crisis to convince Brits to get ouf the EU.

If you only want to take 5,000 refugees within 5 years, fine, but don't fucking tell me I am a bad person for saying that giving shelter to some dude and his kids and wife is wrong.
>>
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ This is b8
>>
>>81345528
>If Syrians are such nice people why is Syria so fucked up?

I don't know. He was the first Syrian I met.

I remember having quite some shit troubles in Germany ourselves in the past.
>>
File: 1437793175456.jpg (359 KB, 1482x1599) Image search: [Google]
1437793175456.jpg
359 KB, 1482x1599
If all the refugees looked like him, fuck it, open the gates. If you can wash clothes on their abs, free citizenship.
>>
>>81345697
Okay, that is fine. You shelter them. Yourself.
>>
File: fime.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
fime.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>81345312

Gr8 h8 b8 m8 r8 88/88
>>
Why don't you go suck his benis OP????
>>
>>81345312
>>81345697
fuck you and your stupid liberal white savior complex
>i must save all the brown people from their brown countries and bring them to germany!!! it's a better plan to bring millions of people to germany instead of actually rebuilding the country that i was implicit in destroying
>>
>>81345697
Take all the refugees you want. The problem is you shoving them on everyone else.

I support Germany's right to commit suicide.
>>
>>81345312
>but if they integrate well and work

They don't that's the issue. If they did, we wouldn't be talking about this.
>>
>>81345312
whuddup achmed
>>
>>81345696
>/jeW
wew
>>
>>81345828
This is why gays shouldnt be allowed to vote, no better than women.
>>
Ooooh wow one of them is not only too lazy to fight but also nice, that means we should let our daughters be raped by 1000 more illiterate subhumans for every nice Sandnigger. Fuck you and your delusional mind.

Merkel and you traitors will be shot soon enough faggot
>>
File: MerchantSeizureNightmare.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
MerchantSeizureNightmare.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>81346072
shh, goy, id's mean n-nothing here..
don't be antisemitic
>>
>>81345917
>Okay, that is fine. You shelter them. Yourself.

There are 80 million Germans. There are 1 million refugees.

Believe me or not, but I earn quite a lot of money, despite having posted on /pol/ for some time now. And 40% and more of it (nearly 100k) goes to the taxman and I am sure some of it is used to house and feed and integrate the refugees.

So yes, I am already sheltering them. Myself. And starting from today, I am also fine with it. Even if a lot of the illegal migrants aren't refugees, I won't continue to say that the actual refugees who came shouldn't be treated decently.
>>
Cuck alert, you should have sucked his dick but you were too busy licking his ass. Maybe next time you can bring your little sister along and let him bang her ass off really good.
>>
>>81345528
asked the anglo
Damascus was the Paris of the Middle East, and then your ambitions destroyed it, that's why it's so fucked up.
>>
wtf i hate nationalism now
>>
>>81346146
You're just mad cause you're a pasty leftover from the wars, looking vaguely genetically unstable.
>>
File: image.jpg (518 KB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518 KB, 788x1200
>>81345312
>>
File: hmmcat.jpg (60 KB, 603x597) Image search: [Google]
hmmcat.jpg
60 KB, 603x597
>>81345697
>How dare Farage show the British public what is actually happening
>How dare Farage make people aware of the scale of the invasion taking place
>>
File: 1467200258668.png (40 KB, 822x899) Image search: [Google]
1467200258668.png
40 KB, 822x899
I've had similar experiences with spics here, my dude.

It's kinda thought provoking and gives yo ua bitter-sweet feeling.

The truth is he's probably a really nice guy, but that doesn't change the facts.

The statistics show these guys stay in welfare and we're paying out the wazoo for most of them. Of course there are exceptions good folk among them, but as a population they're causing huge problems to social freedoms, culture, and economy.

Don't forget the facts, dude. That's what the red pill is.
>>
>I'm done with /pol/!
>4 posts by this ID
>>
>>81345528
America wanted oil
>>
>>81346202
>There are 1 million refugees.
first of all: not all of them are """""""refugees"""""
and 1m is the count of this year alone
you achmeds are not familiar with facts. and the facts tell me that we shouldn't sugercoat the """""""refugee"""""" crisis
>>
>>81345312
>>
>>81345312
>Best guess for this image: hot syrian men

nice work OP, this troll will go far
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 960x639
>>81345312
Tl;dr
>>
>>81346024
>Take all the refugees you want. The problem is you shoving them on everyone else.

Stop this shit. We are not shoving them on anyone else. Germany currently take 70% of all newly arriving refugees in Europe. And we don't even complain that we have to pay our taxes to do so.

I am glad the UK is leaving. You never understood what the EU was about anyway. I also hope you get your restrictions to freedom of movement and that you prosper and trade with Commonwealth countries and China and the US and be happy. Meanwhile we do our own stuff, support refugees, support Greece, support Spain, support Italy and still live decent lives in a secure country.
>>
>>81346202

not enough, goy. Sign up!

http://www.paih.org/host-a-refugee/
>>
File: Wtf I love cock now!.jpg (82 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Wtf I love cock now!.jpg
82 KB, 500x281
>>81345312
Wow you're so right!
I just told my gf that I think she should see other people. I feel so empowered by diversity and change :::)))
>>
>>81345312
I just don't give a fuck about these diamonds in the rough anymore. When the population gets high enough trouble always follows. Without question, every time. You just haven't gotten there yet Hans because these people have only been there for a matter of months. For every good one there's at least a dozen scum you haven't met yet.
>>
File: laughing nige.jpg (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing nige.jpg
60 KB, 500x333
>>81346146
>>
>>81346202
Then that is the future you choose.

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
>>81345697
You let him fuck your wife too?
>>
>>81345312
women and children are acceptable refugees. men need to get their shit together and fix their country
>>
File: 5049.jpg (66 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
5049.jpg
66 KB, 620x372
>>81346346
>>How dare Farage show the British public what is actually happening
>>How dare Farage make people aware of the scale of the invasion taking place

If he had put the picture in context, it would have been fine, but the picture looked like pic related.

Fucking lying cunt he is.
>>
doesn't matter if there's a few good ones. once their numbers reach critical mass it's over for you. islam is not compatible in the western world and you can never actually trust them since al-taqiyya allows them to lie to infidels, eat pork, burn the quran, whatever
>>
Congrats Anon, you found a good man in a sea of wicked ones. I'm glad.

But that does not absolve others of their crimes, of the rape and murder. I'm not even opposed to immigration, but I want to ensure anyone who immigrates to be of sound character.

Which is why thorough screening and long wait times are needed.
>>
File: IMG_0996.jpg (66 KB, 720x660) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
66 KB, 720x660
>>81345312
Leave you faggot
>>
>>81345697
>but don't fucking tell me I am a bad person for saying that giving shelter to some dude and his kids and wife is wrong.

Decent trolling until here, you flew too close to the Sun, OP.
>>
>>81345312
t. Angela Merkel
>>
File: 1467469077044.jpg (50 KB, 647x960) Image search: [Google]
1467469077044.jpg
50 KB, 647x960
>>81346884
It looks like thousands of economic migrants walking past perfectly safe countries
>>
>>81346353
>The statistics show these guys stay in welfare and we're paying out the wazoo for most of them.

So?

The German budget has 80 billion budgeted for the refugees for 3 years.

That money wouldn't even buy the next software update of the F-35. It wouldn't even buy the British Trident system. And pretty much all of the refugees money goes straight back into the German economy.

You know what? I rather spend money on refugees than on weapons systems.
>>
>>81346486
Fuck off ahmed, you should have stayed in syria you goat fucking mudslime.
>>
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
His children will all commit terrorist attacks.
>>
Wtf i hate borders now
>>
>>81346435
>and 1m is the count of this year alone
What's the count then? Do you have a source? Last I checked this year only 200k came. Last year 1m. That's 1.2m.
>>
>>81346884
Why is it lying. It's talking about the refugee crisis being at breaking point because the EU has handled it badly.
>>
File: sharia-head-cutting[1].jpg (34 KB, 469x290) Image search: [Google]
sharia-head-cutting[1].jpg
34 KB, 469x290
>>81346353
This

Op, the problem is you are started to think like a liberal again; you're letting your own personal emotional feelings get in the way of the broader truth. An exception to the rule is just that, an exception. Second generation immigrants turn out to be more radicalized than their parents, and more often than not put a strain the social welfare system. Also, do I really need to cite the crime statistics? Western Europe is on track to be displaced by Islamic invaders, don't be confused by the EXCEPTION.
>>
>>81346884
>boo hoo save the the women and children, think of the women and children
Tell me who's lying to whom
>>
>>81345312
Lucky for them and I guess for you, if true. Doesn't change the fact that it's a ticking demographic time bomb. Those "80 million Germans" include all our old, all our very old and yes, all the people who have our passport without being ethnically German; check how many natives are young men and women. Then consider that all those immigrants technically have the right of family reunion if they're listed as refugees.

See where this is going? The migration crisis not only drains Africa and the Middle East of valuable man- and brainpower; it also overloads the systems of the host countries. Few people don't care about the suffering on this Earth at all, but the ones who could help committing suicide does not actually aid anybody either.

So please consider this going forth; our German children have a right to a good future too.
>>
File: glorious trump.jpg (92 KB, 646x740) Image search: [Google]
glorious trump.jpg
92 KB, 646x740
>>81345312
Immigration is good.
"Open borders no brakes on the rape train" is bad.

I'm pro-immigration, pro-Trump and I want a wall. The point is to CONTROL immigration. There are a lot of great people out there who come to America and contribute and are great people. I want them here.

I do not want 500,000 South/Central Americans with bad health, no job skills and no accountability to flood in here.

That's the real difference between the red pill and the blue pill. Red is realistic. Blue can be either "open borders" OR it can actually be "no immigrants ever". Both are blue pilled positions, equally stupid and unrealistic.

Keep the red pill, anon. You're coming closer to the real truth.
>>
File: bloodrefinery_outflow.jpg (107 KB, 460x520) Image search: [Google]
bloodrefinery_outflow.jpg
107 KB, 460x520
>>81346884
People like you are why we never decommissioned the Blood Refineries.

Look upon this cuckling, /pol/ and admit that the ANGLO was right all along.
>>
lots of terrorists are 2nd or third generation muslims.

Islam is a disease.
>>
>>81345312

> acting like 90% of refuegee faggots arent 18-30 year old men who arent even syrian

FUCK OFF
>>
File: farage_2568981b.jpg (56 KB, 690x431) Image search: [Google]
farage_2568981b.jpg
56 KB, 690x431
>>81347052
This is an incredibly racist comment..
Please delete it before the Germans get triggered
>>
>>81345312
Germany needs to be glassed.
>>
>>81345312
>I am here for almost 2 weeks and pretty much an oldfag
Sure is summer

>>>/reddit/
>>
>meets one nice arab
#notallarabsarenice #onegoodapple
that has nothing to do with islam being pure evil
>>
>>81346797
>Then that is the future you choose.

Yes, and I am fine with it. Again, I think people on /pol/ are delusional. They truly believe that most of the people who came to Germany are criminals and rapists, like Trump said. Well, guess what, they are not. Many actually fled war. And others might have fled bad economic circumstances, but they still aren't criminals and rapists.

You guys can call me names all you want, I woke up again and it feels good. You guys are the blue pilled pleb, I am the true red pilled person, because I have seen the truth and accept it for what it is, with all the good and the bad things. I feel like a big stone has been lifted from my heart and my soul.
>>
>>81345312
>I am done with /pol/

Then get out.
>>
>>81345312
Look this is the exactly the kind of indiviual we want to support. He has his own support and accountability network which makes his predictable and productive. Youths with oversights and sexual inadequacies are another thing however...
>>
>>81345312

Did you ask him why he didn't fight and die to save his nation, like the men of Europe have been doing for thousands of years?

Ask him to lower his face to the ground and sniff the soil. Ask him if he can smell the blood of generations of young men who paid the ultimate price. He is a chef, they have sensitive noses, right?

Ask him when he plans to return to Syria. Ask him if he has left Islam. Ask him if he would allow his daughters to convert, should they so desire.
>>
>>81346202
Lets say every 1/50 refugees are terrorists. How can you possibly know out of the million or whatever you let in are terrorists or not?

Lets say you have 1000 bombs, and ten of them are going to explode in the next two minutes. You dump every single bomb in the harbor, you dont just sit and hope for the best.
>>
No wonder Germany is in the state its in, Hans, grow a backbone and defend your ancestral land from these barbaric shit skins that threaten to destabilize and destroy your nation.
>>
>>81346486

WHAT????

Man let me know when you send some money 'cause I got nothing!
Fuck you!
>>
>>81345312
>meet one nice syrian
>wtf I love syrians now
>>
>>81346823
>You let him fuck your wife too?

I am not married. But you know what? From now on, I will be a happier and more positive person again and I guess that means I will meet other happy and positive people and find another gf.

I broke up with my last gf last year. And I think I started posting on /pol/ because I was lonely, but then I absorbed the bs. One year later and I had two dates since last year... pathetic.

I earn a lot, I am young, I will now go out and find myself a new gf, and glorious she will be positive and happy too and if she is a SJW, I won't fucking care one bit.
>>
>>81345312
While on holiday in Florida a few years ago I got talking shit with a well mannered and articulate black man who took the time to explain the shitfest that is handegg to a bemused tourist. Do you think that I can now just ignore black crime stats and the repeated chimpouts because I met one nice black? Sure I feel bad for blacks in America who aren't retarded niggers whenever I see dumb BLM shit, but my anecdote is meaningless, as is yours OP. I'm well aware this is a bait thread but I'm bored so have your well deserved (You).
>>
>>81346320
What will your leftovers be like?
>>
File: 1447602153947.jpg (425 KB, 1550x864) Image search: [Google]
1447602153947.jpg
425 KB, 1550x864
There's nothing wrong with people who move to another country, learn its language, its laws, its culture, history and then do everything to work a legal job, while contributing to society. It's a very good thing.

It's very bad when people move to a new country, impose their own culture, their own laws and their own language and refuse to work legally. Most of the time get by with illegal jobs or welfare. These people need to be sent back by force.

Too bad most prefer the second option and they want nothing else than to create a copy of their country in a western nation. That's not how it works. If you want a muslim nation ,you move to a muslim nation. If you want security, jobs and recognition, you assimilate into the country, while keeping your backwards ideology behind in the bombed rubble.
>>
>>81347581
Stfu you fucking retard. You are seriously mental if you still ea the “refugee“ narrative just because you accidentally met a real refugee from all of the scum and this one even wants to work.
Gutmensch at its best, I hope you get raped by the rest of the so called “refugees“ coming here
>>
>>81345787
>He was the first Syrian I met
Wow, OP, you learned to be cautious of the group but still judge individuals on an individual basis, which is pretty much what many reasonable people already do. I know a handful of decent black people, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea for me to go hand out in a black neighbourhood.

He very well may be a decent guy and the type people with big hearts thought about when they allowed a bunch of Middle Easterners to flood your countries, but that flood has also come with a fuck ton of problems, and many of those problems are ones that the decent people of those regions were trying to flee from.

What good does it do to flood your country with a shit ton of people that you know nothing about, for the sake of the few decent ones, when it puts your country at risk of having the same types of problems that made them flee their homes in the first place?
>>
>>81345312
Really makes you think..
>>
>>81345312

ANECDOTE
N
E
C
D
O
T
E
>>
File: storm.jpg (276 KB, 666x852) Image search: [Google]
storm.jpg
276 KB, 666x852
I think some of us agree that hard-working immigrants should stay. But sadly /pol/ is full of edgy manchildren that just want a "race war" even though they never get out of the basement and would get killed immediately in a fight kek
>>
>>81346891
>islam is not compatible in the western world
BS. Islam is just like any other religion, regardless of what people say. The young Muslims mostly post on Facebook, talk about US TV shows and chat on whatsapp. They see ISlam just as most Christians see Christianity. A community they can identify with and which advocates peace and being nice to each other.

I fucking had it with the notion that Islam is some kind of evil thing, while Christianity is so awesome. Both are religions, so they have bad sides and good sides.
>>
>>81347062
You are a fucking naive fool.
People are people, but at the end of the day people have their traditions, religion, and motivations behind them. Your wants and his wants are not aligned. What is good for him and what is good for you may not be the same.

He can be a good person and still be your enemy. Wake up.
>>
>>81345312
Someone doesn't know...
>>
>>81347276
Right with what? Losing the Empire because you didn't listen when we warned you about what the future would look like? Starting a war with your next of kin so that this future would definitely come about? Face it, nigger, that cuckling is just a reflection of what you have been for three-houndred years, and the fact that you now have an edgy meme from some Turkish proxyfag to tout your horn about how you were only pretending to be retarded does not remotely change that.
>>
>>81345312
You fucking retard

Groups never get along. On an individual basis, even then it's pretty tentative.
>>
>>81345312
> admits to have supported hate speech on /pol/
> posts selfie
> in germany

You going to prison
>>
File: 1466971758041-pol.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466971758041-pol.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>81345787
>I remember having quite some shit troubles in Germany ourselves in the past.

yeah some are decent human beings, but their standards of life, religion, and almost every other aspect of syrian culture is meant for syria. they dont belong here nor there (europe). they condone rape, robbery, murder, and assume everyone is below them. something that ignorant cant be allowed to spread outside its home.
>>
>>81347848
Ahahahah you will care man, no doubt, once you "absorb" you cannot reject.

Also you shouldn't choose between being a sore loser like 90% of this board of being completely blind to the fault of our society.

You met a nice person who was in need of help! Big fucking deal man, the world is fucking full of them, it shouldn't mean We should say fuck laws, fuck my culture, fuck my nation. There are correct ways to help those people get their country back and live a fulfilling life without having (and I can assure blending is always both hard and not completely possible) to absorb our culture. They can be happy by building their own world. We as The human race are not supposed to be caretakers but guardians.
>>
>>81347227
>Second generation immigrants turn out to be more radicalized than their parents

then why are only 25% of Muslims in Germany in the second and third generation wear the hijab, while 40-50% of the first generation Muslims wear it?
>>
>>81348186
Lmao this is such bait, just admit that you're a fucking mudslime.
>>
>>81348254
> how come countries like Pakistan and Indonesia which are over 95% Muslim have not collapsed and completely disappeared?

There is nothing to collapse, your countries are already shitholes.
>>
File: borders.jpg (62 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
borders.jpg
62 KB, 634x566
>>
>>81348186
except when they reach a certain population number they start going full fucking sharia
>>
>>81345312
You do know that Europe is being fucked over by these Syrian savages, right?
>>
>>81345697
>>81345312
>>81346202
>There are 80 million Germans. There are 1 million refugees.
>So yes, I am already sheltering them. Myself. And starting from today, I am also fine with it. Even if a lot of the illegal migrants aren't refugees, I won't continue to say that the actual refugees who came shouldn't be treated decently.

You could shelter 10 million a year and do nothing positive for those nations, for those peoples, it is literally a drop in the bucket of their vast impoverish and endangered populations.

There will only be more and more and more, and now because you're perpetually draining their pool of skilled, motivated, opportunity seekers their nation will never develop beyond a perpetually wakened and unstable thrall state for the talent be leached off of by the west.

YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING WORSE THAN NOTHING, YOU ARE EATING THEIR HUMAN RESOURCES AND DESTROYING THEIR ECONOMIC FUTURES YOU DENSE SHITHEADED NEOIMPERIALIST!
>>
>>81345312
using anecdotal evidence in this one instance to make a blanket statement towards every related individual is just as stupid OP. Your feel-good story means nothing, we have evidence to show our reasoning. If you want to play the regressive violin, you go right ahead.
>>
>>81347110
you just blocked his post.
rude
>>
>>81348254
LOL

pakistan is shit
SEA mudslime countries are poor shitholes

The only thing going for them is they can copy shit non-muslims invent like all modern tech
>>
>>81346486

>Support Italy

Fuck off Fritz, your so called "union" does nothing but damage to us and we PAY over 5 billions per year to have the privilege of being in it.
>>
>>81345312
See you soon breh.
>>
>>81346282
>>81346282
>>81346282
>>81346282
>>81346282
>>81346282
REMINDER, MUDSLIMES ARE SCUM!!
>>
File: 1447620954322.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1447620954322.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>81347973
Also to add to this, basing your judgement on some anecdotal accident meeting is absurd. Different groups with different ideologies cannot exist in the same community, unless one ideology surrenders to the other.

This is what people mean by "surrendering your country".
There's no fucking reason why you should change your laws or how you live your life in your country, just so some visitors feel welcomed. They are the ones that need to change.
>>
>>81348796
And this is why we should make like Hitler and gas these sandniggers
>>
> being as feeble minded as a woman

Yes there are exceptions but that doesn't mean there are no problems
>>
>>81347270
>See where this is going? The migration crisis not only drains Africa and the Middle East of valuable man- and brainpower; it also overloads the systems of the host countries.

I never said we can and should take all. What I am, however, saying is that the ones we have been taking aren't all evil and that Germany is not yet at a breaking point and wouldn't be, even if we take another 1m this and next year.

And if they have kids and they remain in Germany, so what? I don't want to be xenophobic any more, I wasn't in the past. I had black friends, I had Arab friends, I had Asian friends. Yes, they all had university degrees, so I only talked to the elite, but still, I never cared about their skin color, I cared about whether they were assholes or nice people. I met assholes who were whiter than white and assholes who were black or Asian or Arab or Iranian.

People say multi-culturism doesn't work, fuck you guys, it has always worked ... either in a good or bad way, but it always has been the case in GErmany. In the past it was Slavs, then Italians, then Balkans, then Turks, now its Iranians and Syrians and Afghanis and Kurds.

I say, let's imprison the criminals, but live with those who work. If there are too many on gibmees, let's reduce gibmees, not start hating them for wanting gibmees.
>>
>>81348254
>how come countries like Pakistan and Indonesia which are over 95% Muslim have not collapsed and completely disappeared?
Do you want to guess how much money is being pumped into your country?
>>
>>81348176
Well no shit. There are exceptions to everything, and claiming 100% of people in a race are bad is just ignorance.

But likeI said, theres no way to distinguish that in a group of refugees, so you just dont let any of them in.
>>
>>81348254

>If Muslims are such fucked up people, how come countries like Pakistan and Indonesia which are over 95% Muslim have not collapsed and completely disappeared?

Even a garbage truck has momentum, Achmed. The places you described are total shitholes. The reason they exist is only because nobody has put them out of their misery. Oh, and they are nice places to find hopless human filth to work as slave labor.

>We are hated by the entire world because we are being constantly framed by false flags and fake accusations

No, you truly are human scum. Actually that's wrong. You're not even human. The vapid stare of your typical shitskin islamist is more akin to a cattle. No false flag is neccessary, just a stroll through any islamist ghetto anywhere in the world.

>how much of a piece of shit I am and how I deserve to be killed because of what my identity.

You choose to be a piece of shit. You choose to worship a child molester, rapist, slaver, genocidal maniac. You choose to support terrorism, and you choose to be a creepy little fuck who can't stop staring at every woman that isn't a fat little brown troll, like he wants to rape them.

If nothing else were true, the last bit would be enough for you to be universally despised. You see, Pakis especially have this vibe to them like they are insects wearing human flesh, like they are so uncomfortable simply being human that they can't stand it. Itchy, squirmy little Paki weirdos, all the place. Bloodshot yellow eyes and shit colored skin. Why the fuck can't you calm down? Why the fuck can't you just chill? Fuck off, subhumans.
>>
>>81345312
Is that pic of a German or a Syrian?
>>
>>81349033
>13 posts by this ID
for someone who is done with /pol/, you sure post a lot here
>>
Who is the Chad?

And yes, things aren't black and white? But keep in mind that it's a question of resources and integrity means offering shelter to the extend that you can manage your own self, not get cucked.
>>
>>81347581
This is the strategy they're going with now:
>>81327005

>going to /pol/ makes you a hateful, ostracized person
>only by accepting open borders multiculturalism and egalitarianism can you TRULY be happy
>you want to be happy, don't you /pol/?

I'm going to coin this strategy "Cypherism":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM
>>
>>81345312
Jesus I hate pol now. Thanks anon. I'm converting to Islam too. Thanks anon.
>>
>>81349197
Probably some halfbreed subhuman, explains his cucked views
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (152 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
152 KB, 600x695
>>81345312
Lazy, obvious agitprop

1. Attack /pol/
2. Claim the superiority of "social liberalism"
3. Have a religious-like epiphany where Muslims are suddenly nice, thereby supporting the Jewish-globalist status quo that Muslims are your friends and you should import millions of them.
4. Attack the very idea anyone would have legitimate reason to hate Muslims based on a sole invented anecdotal story.
5. Picture of an attractive male in OP pic, to try and pretend only beautiful intelligent people have the same opinion as described.
>>
>>81347759
>Did you ask him why he didn't fight and die to save his nation, like the men of Europe have been doing for thousands of years?
No, I did not. But I assume his kids and wife have something to do with his decision to flee Aleppo.

And guess what, in his shoes, I would have done the fucking same. First you protect your family, then your country. People who let their family die just to go off and fight some war, are asstards.
>>
>>81345312
It's not our problem or duty. Shit tons of people are suffering in the world, but it's not our responsibility to take them in. Have fun losing your culture and genes. I've met some good black people in my life, but I still think my country would be better off without them.
>>
>>81345312

PREP THE TRUCK FRITZ
>>
File: fugees_gibs.jpg (303 KB, 1863x874) Image search: [Google]
fugees_gibs.jpg
303 KB, 1863x874
lmao

enjoy falling to meaninglessness as you spend 40 Burj Al Khalifas a year because of feels.

enjoy giving money to other ppl with 10 kids while you have 0
>>
>>81349432
refer to:
>>81349253

They've been doing it in other threads and on other boards too.
>>
>>81345697
>giving shelter to someones kids

Literally cucked.

>>81345787
>>81346202
>>81346486
>the rest of your cucked posts

Go kill yourself. An agumwnt is not needed, you are a pathetic cuck who I hope gets killed by the animals you let into your home.
>>
>>81347833
>Man let me know when you send some money 'cause I got nothing!
>Fuck you!

Germany is open to all Italians who want to come.

You are welcome.
>>
>>81346426
Try again. America already has more oil within our borders than the entire middle east.
>>
Look at this pathetic figuratively castrated Hans. This is what Hitler wanted to prevent.
>>
>>81349438
Yeah you're a fucking pussy cuck.
Everyone in ww2 had families and they probably didn't want to fight either, but they did anyway to make a better future.
Fuck mudslimes
fucking gay turk
>>
>>81347873
I never said we should ignore crime. I actually think our justice systems need to be a LOT harsher and people need to be put into work camps instead of all-inclusive prisons.
>>
File: 1468626194063.jpg (161 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1468626194063.jpg
161 KB, 508x610
>>81345312
>wheat
>chaff
bye, bye
>>
>>81345312
>I had a cathartic moment today and now I say "fuck /pol/
The shills are learning.
>>
>>81345312
Learn statistics, faggot. Even if you encountered one good refugee it doesn't justify the influx of thousands of rapists and ex-soldiers.
>>
File: 1467116623030.jpg (112 KB, 700x706) Image search: [Google]
1467116623030.jpg
112 KB, 700x706
>>81345697
You embody the political definition of the word cuck.

You limp wristed flip flopping faggot.

You can't come to a conclusion using your own intellect, so you simply accept other peoples.

Then from one...O.N.E real life experience, you flip your entire ideology on it's ass.

You are a naive child, and I hope for your sake you aren't into your 20's yet.

Go and visit Africa and the Middle east. Get some of that good enrichment in your soul.

Do us all a favor and fuck right off this board.
>>
>>81345697
Hi Merkel
>>
>MUH FEEFEES

Yeah, don't care.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10 KB, 288x175
>>81345312
I'm a relatively wealthy latino currently studying in denmark, i've lived my whole life in what is currently one of the most dangerous countries in the world, i can't do most of the things back home that Europeans take for granted like walking in the street and taking the bus without putting my personal safety at risk, i know personally that there are plenty of bad people back home that would not hesitate to steal everything i have if given the chance and i've known people that have personally experienced that first hand.

This is a concept that is completely alien to most of the people i know here in denmark, everyone has so much trust in everybody else here that it almost makes me uncomfortable, the shops have things outside without anyone looking over them, the buses basically trust you to pay everytime you enter but hardly anyone checks if you do, they have so many social programs that could be so easily abused that even a child could do it. This is not to dismiss this beautiful country, i only wish my home would be as nice as this, it's just that it seems to me that people have grown soft in the loom of all this safety, they can't possibly imagine that there could be people that would and will abuse their kind nature given the chance. They have forgoten that the only reason this places can work is because you have to keep the bad people out, and if you never see bad people you start imagining that everyone is equally good.

Im of course not saying that everyone in third world countries is bad, i would dare say that most of them are good people, it's just that it doesn't take a lot of people to completely disrupt the peace in a city, and if you keep accepting everyone without checking them first you will inevitably end up with a lot of undesirables.
>>
>>81345312
well I'm not racist or xenophobic and I still browse /pol/
If you take a vietnamese image board so seriously then maybe you should gtfo
>>
>>81349928
Amen
>>
>>81345312

Die Matrix hat uns gelehrt das es kein zurück mehr gibt. Einmal REDPILL immer REDPILL
>>
>>81349438
>And guess what, in his shoes, I would have done the fucking same

No, you would have been one of the dead, because you like to betray your nation and your countrymen.

They kill people like you first. They rape their wives and kill their children.

But hey, maybe you will get a chance to see what I'm hinting at first hand? We've got a couple decades for this ride to get really wild.

Until that day comes you can watch your country take the same path that France did. Open arms, and then a stab in the back. And another, and another, and another. Germany will begin to experience mass casualty terror attacks with regularity, just as France is now doing.

You can feel good about being so welcoming, while you watch the streets literally flow with the blood of your brothers and sisters, as is now happening in France.

Enjoy it, you helpless fuck.
>>
>>81345312
Are you an ethnic German? Turk? Jew? Arab? Cuck? How many shekels does Soros pay you for shilling and pretending to be an enlightened former nationalist?
>>
>>81345312

OP is such dumb, naive faggot living in candyland, some please kill him quickly.

>I met a nice sandnigger, muh fuck borders 'n shit
>>
>>81350004
>This is a concept that is completely alien to most of the people i know here in denmark, everyone has so much trust in everybody else here that it almost makes me uncomfortable

And people like you fuck it up, so pleace don't consider staying there permanently.
>>
File: 1335125803516.png (11 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1335125803516.png
11 KB, 344x326
>>81345787
>>81345312
He's the ONLY Syrian you met.

What you just did, anon, is attempt to disprove the general (Syria is a shithole and their people are insane religious extremists) with one anecdote.

Congrats, I'm sure your friend is nice. I'm not sure why that's an excuse for the rest of the world to not defend themselves against shitty extremists.
>>
>>81349033
I'm not saying they're all evil. I'm saying they are all being used for evil without knowing it. Fuck, I manage to have friends from all over the world while being as nationalist as it gets, precisely because they and I tend to agree that every culture has its place - and that that place is ideally not "in another culture's place".

I don't mind refugees being sheltered if it can not be helped. Nor do I mind immigrants willing to work with the rules of the place they migrate to. But helping people in their home countries is ultimately the more efficient approach; letting cultures be themselves in the places they've organically grown in throughout the ages is more humane then displacing them wholesale through threat or enticement; and criminal migrants should not be imprisoned, but kicked out - or better yet, not let in to begin with. But there are no controls, there are no certainties, and in case you've not noticed we're kind of at war with most of the places those people come from through NATO. We've been at war with them for almost fifteen years now, and it's taking so long because the enemy is expert at hiding in civilian populations. Such as the ones coming into Germany. This is a recipe for disaster and I would rather be safe than sorry.
>>
>>81345312
TLDR
>>
>>81350004
Mr. based latino, you should enlist in the danish national party and drive your message through politics.
>>
File: Nie_wieder_auschwitz.png (752 KB, 1313x921) Image search: [Google]
Nie_wieder_auschwitz.png
752 KB, 1313x921
Fuck this country

https://www.change.org/p/taim-aus-syrien-braucht-dringend-medizinische-hilfe-in-deutschland-auswaertigesamt
>>
the darkest corners in hell are reserved for the betrayers

you wont be able to hide in there
>>
>>81346202
Your money could be going to your own poor countrymen with gar superior genes and work ethic. Instead, your decision is based off of "muh feels" for one anecdotal experience, which does nothing to alter the reality of millions of fucking worthless guttertrash flooding your streets with no ambition but to suck your country dry.

You're an over-sentimental retard.
>>
>>81345697
>>81345312
This is called 'naivete'. Very common trait among idealistic liberals
>>
>>81348776
>Fuck off Fritz, your so called "union" does nothing but damage to us and we PAY over 5 billions per year to have the privilege of being in it.

We pay 29 billion each year. And the money goes to shit places like Southern Italy or Romania or Hungary.

We don't do this out of the goodness of our hearts, but because we understand that we have a good economy and other areas of the EU are poor - and if we pay those areas, they might be wealthier faster, which is good for all of Europe.

And I am a-ok with that appraoch. We paid 1.6 trillion Euros to Eastern Germany, we can pay 29 billion a year to all of Europe.
>>
>I am done with /pol/

Good leave and don't come back
>>
>>81345312
buying into the syrian refugee meme never change germanistan never change
>>
>>81349253
Fuck that steak still looks so good.
>>
Nice troll post, but no (you) for you, and you anecdotal evidence
>>
That guy is Mexican model not Syrian
>>
>>81350219
>>81350241
>>81350369
>>81346202
>>81346346

HE IS NOT ONE OF US! FALSE FLAG!!!
>>
>>81346486
You krauts are nothing but shittest people of Europe
>>
>>81345312
At first I was all, "What did he mean by this?" Then it really made me think. Now I'm a #CruzMissile
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-21-58-47.png (51 KB, 288x512) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-21-58-47.png
51 KB, 288x512
I'm glad you saw the truth, OP.
>>
>>81345312
You know I worked with a rapist and murderer before. He was a very friendly kind person.

You are very naive.
>>
>>81349827
MEDIOCRE
>>
>>81345312

Too bad he thinks you are dirty Kuffars...

Did he renounce Islam? No?

Then he isn't very grateful.
>>
>>81350004
>They have forgoten that the only reason this places can work is because you have to keep the bad people out, and if you never see bad people you start imagining that everyone is equally good.

I see this as well. There are many "good people" who maintain their sense of security by avoiding "the bad" in life. Many otherwise intelligent people.

But I think also this is generally socialization. Because if you actually look at the science, reality, based on observation and measurement, the "economy" is killing the planet, its driven by massive over-population and consumption. There is a whole raft of serious problems with this system, this way of life, that are clear and present threats to the continuation of life on Earth, and they are subjects no one will mention, let alone recognize, because it would make them "sad".
>>
>>81350319
Im not, but that's the spirit!
>>
>>81345312

So now instead of painting all Syrians as rapefugees, because of several Syrian rapes, you are painting all Syrians as nice, honest men, because you met one nice, honest Syrian.

You are still not red-pilled. You just switched sides. You went from wrong thinking Liberal to wrong thinking Rightist, and now want to go back to wrong-thinking Liberal.
>>
>>81349253
>>only by accepting open borders multiculturalism and egalitarianism can you TRULY be happy

I never said we should accept open borders. I said that we should NOT hate on the refugees who are already here.

In a perfect world, all borders would be water tight and we helped end the wars on location and supported the people there, and allowed legal immigration to Europe.

But unfortunately it isn't a perfect world, politicians don't seem to care about ending wars in the Middle East and don't seem to care to allow legal immigration or to actually shut down the borders.
>>
>>81348186
>Both are religions, so they have bad sides and good sides.

Yes, but both do not have theocratic states with leaders that preach hate towards those who are not part of their sect and call for the murder of everyone who does not conform to their religious ideals of a righteous man. Both do not have members of theocratic militant groups causing terror across the globe in the name of their god, attacking some of the world's most powerful nations and causing deaths in record numbers.

That is Islam, the religion that sent its earliest apostles to surrounding nations to tell of their faith and then threaten invasion if the populations did not convert, something they are still doing to this day. Compare that with Christianity, where its early apostles went to foreign nations to tell of their faith and many were easily slaughtered because they went with no intention of conflict.

There are major differences between the two from their origins and their sanctioned methods of "spreading the gospel".
>>
>>81346202
So you live a nice cushy life in some neighborhood that refugees could never afford, how about you try thinking about your countrymen who are begging on the streets or having to give up their homes so refugees can move there

You're a sheltered fucking retard
>>
>>81345312
>>81345697
>>81345787
FUCK YOU LIBERAL KEK
HE IS GRATEFUL FOR GERMANY??? IS THAT SO??? WILL HE ASSIMILATE INTO GERMAN CULTURE AND STOP BEING A MUSLIM?? TELL ME!!!
TELL ME IS HE A MUSLIM??? DOES HE CARE ABOUT THE PROHET MOHAMMED???
IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER IF HE IS A GOOD HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!
WHAT MATTERS IS IF HE AND HIS KIDS ARE MUSLIMS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE ISLAMIFICATION OF THE WEST
YOU JUST SHOWED EVERYONE THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT THE GREAT PICTURE
>>
>>81345312
yeah because this invalidates the shitty culture his ignorant mind will bring along

Ever single time it's an appeal to emotions.
>>
>>81347062
You are a massive cuck.
Go suck on some muslim dick, you queer.
>>
>>81345787
>he was the first syrian i met
>But fuck you guys, you are wrong.
are you actually this stupid
>>
File: germanwoman.gif (540 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
germanwoman.gif
540 KB, 500x200
>>81345312
Nice b8 m8 keep on rationalising the suicide of your country. Kek, you deserve all you get.
>>
>MUH ANECDOTE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier
>>
>>81349774
>. This is what Hitler wanted to prevent.
Hitler was a fucking madman. Who in his right mind kills 11 million people when his economy needs every single person to turn out tanks and planes and ammunition and needs every single young male to be a frontline soldier to protect Europe?

Fucking idiot he was, that Hitler. And he kept the death camps a secret for a reason, because the population would have said he is fucking insante for killing people when they were needed to protect Europe from communism.
>>
>>81351038
>how about you try thinking about your countrymen
No point. He won't. Chances are he's not even a German.
If he is, he's a traitor and traitors's don't really care about the ones they betray, otherwise they wouldn't.
>>
>>81345312

Did you had sex with him? If not, why, are you a racist?
>>
>>81345312
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>>
I really appreciate your post and I completely agree, friend.

I'm not even joking, we need more people like you in this world, /ger/bro
>>
File: fuckouttahere.jpg (51 KB, 725x820) Image search: [Google]
fuckouttahere.jpg
51 KB, 725x820
>>81345312

Then leave, sandnigger-lover.
>>
I think OP is either a woman or a teenage, because if he were a rational, logical adult male, he would quickly realize that one anecdotal interaction means nothing when faced with an invasion of 1 million culturally hostile and chauvinistic Slimes.
>>
>>81345312
Is this a pasta? If it isn't yet, it is now.
>>
>>81351053
Gerbro, the truthsayer.
>>
OP is an idiot

I work at the reception of a hotel and one of my collegues is a refugee from Syria. He's a really nice guy, he's learning German and works for his stuff. He's nearly completely independent from social authorities.

Yet I don't support open borders.

Because where he comes from, there are savages. People who don't believe in our societies' values and who see the West not only as their enemy but also as a source of free goods.

If war broke out in Italy or the US, do you think there'd be as much of an uproar as there is now? Why do you think there were no big news when Poland took in Ukrainian refugees?
>>
>>81345312
hello plebbit!

How are things today? Stick around /pol/ for a while and make yourself comfortable. After all you're going to be here for a while.

One warning. If you want to remain that blue pilled moron then leave now and never come back. You can stay fat dumb and happy till the bullet hits the bone. Stick around here and it will open your eyes and you will then see everything for what it is. Like opening the 3rd eye this is something that will forever change you and there is no going back.
>>
>>81345312
enjoy your new voter base that did nothing but empower assad until they fled instead of fight
>>
>>81351393
>Jewish Education
>>
File: fuckin fuck you.jpg (179 KB, 1704x1548) Image search: [Google]
fuckin fuck you.jpg
179 KB, 1704x1548
>>81345312
>those who fled war
Cowards who abandoned their neighbors and nations.

>want to work
German jobs for German men, you pathetic bluepilled cuck.
>>
>>81350219
>Are you an ethnic German?
I am an ethnic German. I know that my grandparents and great-grandparents have been ethnic German and I assume their ancestors were ethnic Germans as well.

And no, being a fucking human being, doesn't make me a "cuck", which is an overused word meaning nothing. If someone tried to rape my future gf, I would fucking punch him so hard, not sure he could ever walk again.
>>
>>81345312
shoo shoo shill.
>but d nice 1s!
You are like a woman.
We are people that listen to the head rather than the heart. You've stepped back and looked at this, good. But let me ask you this,
is it good to help those who will bring you down, or is it morally selfish?
This is the same kind of thinking that ignites degeneracy, and the crumbling of a nation..[in all regards]..
Remember this, happiness is not worth more than greatness.. However depressing that fact is for you, you have to accept it or you live the life of a blue-pilled normie. This is your choice. Chose the crushing weight to help good families that will come to crush your own and your people's, or take the reality, act rational yet polite, and say you will do what is best for your people, the ones who've spent a thousand years creating what you have that is better than what they have.
>>
>>81346247
every time a civil war fucks up an arab city, there is a little tale about how it was the paris of ME, first Beirut now Damascus
>>
>>81351393
Confirmed false flagger and leftist shill.
>>
>>81348186
>Islam is just like any other religion, regardless of what people say.

OK, guys, this one is a dangerous idiot. Stop responding to him.

Islam is more similar to the NSDAP than it is to any other religion.

It is a military doctrine, a paramilitary street fighting organization, political party and folklore all packaged into one bundle.

It is extremely dangerous especially in the West with its parliaments, because Islam is intertwined with political goals.
>>
>>81351393
>Jewish education
>>
>>81350004
The only way a trust-based society can work is through monoculture - and that culture should ideally be Christian. This kind of society erodes for every culturally different migrant you take in.
>>
File: the_childe_1_.jpg (35 KB, 600x874) Image search: [Google]
the_childe_1_.jpg
35 KB, 600x874
>>81351887
>If someone tried to rape my future gf, I would fucking punch him so hard, not sure he could ever walk again.

Is this you?
>>
>>81350466
>Your money could be going to your own poor countrymen with gar superior genes and work ethic.

It already goes to them as well.
>>
>>81350627
>Good leave and don't come back

I will leave and I won't come back.
>>
>>81345312
I just broke up with all my friends I've known for between 12-18 years for playing games and ignoring my birthday and being couples because maybe im a fag and now i have zero friends
>>
>>81351887
>If someone tried to rape my future gf, I would fucking punch him so hard, not sure he could ever walk again.

You'd break your hand open and he'd use the blood as lube if your act throughout this thread has been any indication.
>>
>>81345312
Holy shit anon FUCK ALL BORDERS!
I am now #aslave
>>
>>81345445

1st post best post
>>
>>81345312
>>81345787
>>81345697

>My anecdotal evidence trumps all rational examinations of trends and majorities. I will knowingly put my country, women, and family at risk because I met one single nice raghead.

Well done. You're reasoning like a woman. Your feels, not your head.
>>
>>81346202
Cmon people dont take this bait
>>
>>81351887
Then you go fucking help them where they are instead of trying to drag one of greatest nations to ever exist down. Sure a couple may be nice, but bringing them in at the expense of your culture and genetic heritage is suicide. Germany will go from the land of Goethes, Beethovens, and Keplers to one of goat fucking low iq brown people.
>>
>>81350004

It's the people and the culture that they generate that produces either the stable, safe societies with mutual trust, like Denmark, or the nightmarish drug-infested favelas of central America.

It's the ideals, the temperament, the intellectual depth of people that determine if a culture are "good" or "rotten".
>>
File: thepoleffect.jpg (83 KB, 1488x476) Image search: [Google]
thepoleffect.jpg
83 KB, 1488x476
>>81345312

your here forever hans (:

Cya Next week !
Enjoy your insanity vacation.

Sanity is waiting for you here next time.
>>
File: nato_spending.png (257 KB, 1600x1292) Image search: [Google]
nato_spending.png
257 KB, 1600x1292
>>81347062
>You know what? I rather spend money on refugees than on weapons systems.

Yeah, we know you fucking leech
>>
>>81351887
>my future gf

weak b8, gtfo
>>
>>81350972
>you are painting all Syrians as nice, honest men, because you met one nice, honest Syrian.

No, I don't and never will. But I will look at each person I meet objectively and without prejudice, something people on /pol/ will never understand.

I lived my life this way in the past and was much happier. I met assholes before and I shrugged and said "assholes"... but I didn't think "rapefugee asshole" before I even talked to an Arab dude... and this is the approach I will take now.
>>
>>81345312
WOW there is one good one. Sacrifice europe so this man can live in your country. how old are you?
>>
>>81345312
G E R M A N Y Y E S
E
R
M
A
N
Y

Y
E
S
>>
File: 1459793289498.jpg (69 KB, 520x494) Image search: [Google]
1459793289498.jpg
69 KB, 520x494
>>81348461
Hello, I am a muslim myself. I am gay. Want to meet ? I have many stories to tell about how I learn germany and about war. thanks
>>
File: germanpop.png (102 KB, 1346x1417) Image search: [Google]
germanpop.png
102 KB, 1346x1417
Enjoy your caliphate, moron.
>>
>>81352357
Even longer than that. Basically they booked a cottage while the old bestie knew i was doing the same so i get shit and they get a long weekend at the cottage with their fat ugly girlfriends. They've surprised me before but fuck em. All i have is an on again off again asshole old boyfriend. Blog posts complete. I hope maybe some of us would also do what i did
>>
sage and move on.
>>
>>81345312
WTF, I want a refugee to impregnate my wife now!
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x512
>>81345312
Why would any man leave his wife and kids for any reason? No why I would leave my family behind.

You have been duped.
>>
File: 1456222377935.jpg (143 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1456222377935.jpg
143 KB, 648x595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
GERMANY
OPEN
MULTICULTURAL
TOLERANT
>>
Literally taking your jobs after being paid for by the government to do so. It's pretty awesome, glad you're thinking differently now. And I am sure all the other refugees are just like him. Better even.
>>
>>81345312
Hang yourself you over emotional worm. Oh no everyone said if you're shot you die! I got shot with a toy bullet and it tickled, made me laugh, I had a good moment and I'm alive, guns can't kill people, fuck you gunphobe.
>>
>>81345312
You're an idiot if you are so easily swayed by one nice person. I've met a few cool people from Iran, Turkey and Morocco. Doesn't mean that the culture of their fellow countrymen is compatible with mine. And it sure as hell doesn't mean I want our DNA mixing.
I'm not part of the far right and I'd gladly take in refugees as long as the following conditions apply:
>first strike and you're out: a single felony means the refugee gets sent home immediately
>no permanent residency: refugees do not get citizenship and get sent back immediately after the end of war
>equal numbers of men and women are taken in to prevent rape gangs from forming and young men from hitting on native women
>no luxury: they get cheap food and small rooms and they will like it.
>no tolerance for religious nonsense: no support forhalal food and ramadan. pork sausages are for lunch at 12 am. if you don't like it, you can go starve.

Since that is not happening any time soon, I want every single refugee out of my country now.
>>
>>81352668
Why do they do this?
Fuck 2% on military is not that much, I could understand Greece since Germany forced them to take an IMF loan and they are now officially cucked, but if they can manage it everyone else should be able to.

Fucking cunts.
>>
Say it with me, pathological altruism.
>>
>>81345312
>Gee, I met one person who contrasts with my worldview slightly, clearly everything I ever believed is wrong!
I remember reading these sorts of leftist fantasies of how 'if you just met one you'd see were all the same and everyone would be nice to each other' as a child.

I don't know if a single case of these types of stories has ever been true.

In any event, dumb, obvious bait. Sage.
>>
>>81345312
good grief, you met an outlier and now your sheltered bleeding heart is projecting your uberahmed onto subhuman mehmets, go fuck yourself if the boomers don't do it for you
>>
File: CnXLoGNXgAAhE7C.jpg-large.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CnXLoGNXgAAhE7C.jpg-large.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>>81348461
Christ you're stupid.
>>
>>81351393
>11 million
>the number keeps growing
Holy shit this world is doomed.
>>
>>81353202
There's no such thing. Do unto others. How is the golden rule a pathology
>>
Innocent Syrians > racist whites
>>
>>81345312
I agree

/pol/ generalizes people way too fucking much, at the end of the day most of us are normal people hoping for a good life and while the percent of fucked up people is higher among muslims most of them are still normal

live and let live
>>
File: moderate islam 51.jpg (68 KB, 780x444) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 51.jpg
68 KB, 780x444
>>81352748
How much damage do you reckon 10,000 ISIS militants could do in Germany?

In fact, do you feel guilty that your female relatives are quickly becoming less and less safe outside?
>>
>>81351701
>Yet I don't support open borders.
I don't support open borders either. I never did and never will. But I still won't demonize the people who are here now.

BEtter to help on location, but that doesn't mean we can't be human with the people who are in Germany right now.
>>
>>81347062
Meet your fucking NATO commitments you worthless freeloader.
>>
>>81349610
HANS,hans poor hans.
not all people are nice with families.
because most families are in turkey jordan algeria other arab countries. the people you are getting are males,sexualy frustrated,brainwashed to hate integration and to follow thier crazy imams one day and search for sex and easy money one day. i know well what i am talking about and what you feel.
>>
good on you OP, i stopped caring what these shits think long ago
this place is full of broken angry cunts anyway
>>
>>81353259
>Great Britain
>35%
I'm disregarding that poll now, since the reports we have only have the Muslim population supporting that shit at around 40%
this was clearly taken in London.

... fuck lads when do we save London?
>>
>>81351393
whoops never mind, it's bait
>>
>>81349768
>non sequitur
>2016
>>
>>81345996
>stupid liberal white savior complex

Holy fuck, amazing. Thank you for giving a name to this, I've been searching so long
>>
>>81345312
I love you.
>>
>>81353401
so tell us what your thoughts on the situation are.
>>
>>81353422
It's the percentage of supporters of suicide bombings among muslims, genius.
>35% of muslims support snackbaring infidels
>>
>>81353298
When it is to the detriment of your nation, culture, and race. You wouldn't let them stay at your house now would you? Oh wait that's right, "If you kill your enemies, they win".

t. Cuck Leafson
>>
>>81353401

Our board takes more NEET welfare than your average Muslim.
>>
>>81352189
I completely agree, i find it kind of sad that the danish population has been drifting from religion gradually, do you think there ight be hope for people to go back eventually?
>>
>>81345312
Yeah, fuck off.
Quit giving your homeland away.
It's not for you to give.
>>
File: Animals.jpg (60 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
Animals.jpg
60 KB, 373x527
>>81345312
>>
>>81353321
>How much damage do you reckon 10,000 ISIS militants could do in Germany?
everyone of them could open a shitty kebab shop and gave the nation the diarrhea of the century
>>
>>81353520
he's happy as long as hadood the halal butcher down the road doesn't cut him up for insulting allah
>>
>>81346486
>You never understood what the EU was about anyway
EU is about providing german companies with a vast market to export their products without any duties or tariffs

it is also for destruction of any and all local competition by said companies either through dumping or hostile takeovers

your income is basically made out of redistribution from the poorer members' trade deficits

people are catching up to this, the party will be over soon
>>
File: 1463739751870.png (33 KB, 1034x1085) Image search: [Google]
1463739751870.png
33 KB, 1034x1085
>>81345312
>>
>>81353619
oh Muslims
fuck yeah thats around right, sorry I'm a little tired.
thanks lad.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.