[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141 KB, 1000x750
Help me, /pol/. I've been black pilled. I've become incredibly aggressive against niggers, spics, kikes, mudslimes and the like. I think women are incapable of doing anything besides being homemakers. I've been debating people in the street and groups of 5-10 people gang up and call me "racist", "bigot", etc. My friends and family all hate me. Even my co-workers hate me. I have no one but /pol/. Help me, how do I deal with this and maintain my sanity?
>>
>>81327005
Share the pain.
>>
>>81327005
Stop being an asshole.
>>
grow up
>>
>>81327115
How does this work? Do I just spend the rest of my life hated by everyone around me?
>>
>>81327005
>I've become incredibly aggressive against niggers, spics, kikes, mudslimes and the like
lel tough talk
first thing that came to mind : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iohZClFYtGI
>>
>>81327005
Go meet other people who shares your opinions. It helped me at least.
>>
File: nick valentine.jpg (330 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
nick valentine.jpg
330 KB, 500x746
>>81327005
rejoice for this area of internet belongs to you and your brothers
>>
>>81327005
Stop being a cunt??

I hate niggers, but I know several good black people.

I hate mudslimes, but the guy running the local gas station is fucking awesome.
>>
File: tiny-wood-cabin-600x397.jpg (85 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
tiny-wood-cabin-600x397.jpg
85 KB, 600x397
>>81327005
Men like us weren't made for cities...it's time to return to the woods.
>>
>>81327005
God you're fucking pathetic. NEETs on 4chan brainwashed you to hate all the people they hate.
>>
>>81327527
Look at crime rates
>>
File: 465457.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
465457.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>81327005
>>
>>81327005
Alright alright burgerbro, we live in the US there are plenty of everything you've mentioned.
Pick one and focus on that one for starters until youve got a good sucess streak.
Then move onto the next group.
>>
>>81327416
>niggers
>black people
>two differnent things
When will this meme end?
>>
>>81327472
Comfy as fuck.

INB4 cuck shed
>>
>>81327005
Its called hiding your power levels anon.

Get with the damn game.

You release small doses of reality to people here and there but if you slap them with reality they turn on you. You become the enemy.

Small doses Anon.
>>
Sorry to hear that OP.
In France muslims are pretty much integrated, although they tend to follow Evangelistic doctrine.
Because we educated them well during the colonies, they're very republican.
If all hell was to break loose, I would expect them to fight alongside us against mudslimes.
Not sure how well the BLM movement would hold here.
Not even sure they have anything to complain about, as I just can't remember how many decades ago was the last report of a black person being killed by police.
>>
>>81328233
Dubs is right
>>
>>81328233
Squanto here has to the beans
>>
>>81328378
>In France muslims are pretty much integrated
Wtf Hillary.
meant most blacks. Somehow my fingers betrayed me.
>>
Remember the lesson of the Jews:
Psychological Intensity wins in the long run
Persist
Persist
Persist
>>
File: 1457197901979.jpg (104 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
1457197901979.jpg
104 KB, 960x804
Channel your energy into something productive like exercise or martial arts. Get fit, start reading. Just improve improve improve. You know the truth OP and that's a powerful thing to possess. Hiding your powerlevel will give you such serene smugness around normies, you'll have to fight back a smile.
>>
Watch for motivation, these are the stakes, this is what Muslims want to bring to your home town:
https://vid.me/O8kl
>>
>>81327005
come to Poland white man
>>
>>81328540

They still being niggers , with ooga booga atitudes
>>
File: muslims_in_Paris.jpg (108 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
muslims_in_Paris.jpg
108 KB, 876x493
>>81328378
>Pretty much integrated
>Pretty much
>Integrated
>Pretty
>Intergated
>much
>>
>>81328378
>>81328540
Just wait for the BLM infection to set in. It'll disintegrate any national pride that the niggers have.
>>
Black Pill is edgy violence newfag.

Quit using terms that you don't know the meaning of, dumb frogposter.
>>
Never reveal your power level.
>>
Just laugh at them. Isn't it enjoyable? It is for me, to see all those people mad at you.

I sometimes toy with them when they call me evil and I agree with them and watch them rage even harder and I laugh even more.

Just don't get angry back. There's no reason to be upset when you are redpilled.
>>
>>81328684

I hate you kike. Filthy Jewish parasite.
>>
File: image.png (363 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363 KB, 960x640
>>
>>81327279
you find more people like you and befriend them, share experiences Etc..
>>
File: image.png (704 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704 KB, 960x640
KEK
>>
>>81327228
First post above best post
>>
File: 4862.png (28 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
4862.png
28 KB, 121x125
>>81327005
Yes it's a struggle. Let me give you a piece of advice op use addblock and block images on /pol/.

That's what I did and I went from rage to mildly anrgy.

Just do it don't think about it.

Also this captcha wtf.
>>
Probably a decent time to add a simple reminder to all.

People are more easily led and shown the light if you come off as relatable.

Find a common ground and work them up from where they're at not where you're at.

I.E lets say your talking to some guy you know and he mentions how he's on the fence, or doesnt like immigration but doesnt want to break up families.

Thats a intro point for racial IQ differences leading to violence. Start with "oh ya guy... You heard about the firebombings in LA?" NO?!?!

Ya the mexicans have been ETHNICALLY CLEANSING* buzzword blacks from LA for a decade.

Eventually get to racial IQ being a high indicator of violence and lack of ability to recognize economic patters so they generally stay poor.

Or just don't talk about this shit with people if you can't get the whole mental manipulation part down.
>>
>>81329976
angry*
>>
>>81327005
Join the club, i used to have over 100 friends IRL that i would actively hang out with, now its just me and my girlfriend. I stay inside all day because im surrounded by blithering buffoons.
Fuck it wasnt suppose to be like this....Soon The day of the rope will come my friend.

>>81328233
maby if your a little bitch, small doses do nothing 85% of the time, their brainwashed sub conscious will actievely fight it, you have to face them with the utmost truth of the nature of reality to a point where there is absolutely no way of them refuting it from any possible conceivable angle. But unfourtantly this will result in a backlash against you because your denying them their delusion.
>>
>>81327334
This, talking about it helps.

Also just take breaks.
>>
>>81329358
As I said, I don't think it would have an hold here.
We just don't kill them is about the whole of it.
Of course they don't behave the same, and act in a civilized fashion.
As opposed to mudslimes that take social aid for granted, steal your stuff, and wonder why people think they're sub-human.
>>
>>81330258
>Maybe if your a little bitch
>Small doses do nothing 85% of the time
>I use to have 100 friends
>Now its just me and my GF
>I stay inside all day

I can see your a useless tool in the fight anon. Grow the fuck up you child minded idiot.
>>
>>81328233
It's hard as fuck hiding your pl but you really cannot help it. They will fuck with you as soon as you give out statistics. They don't like that. Just do this anon. You obviously have a high power level but not everyone are the same. There's a lot of trash niggers. Mudslime. Spics, etc, but that doesn't mean ALL of them are. There's like 15% that aren't. So just calm the fuck out OP.
>>
>>81330825

>not an argument

Sure is summer
>>
>>81330825
Did i hurt your introverted faggot self?

I can see your a low-testosterone bitch who has no other option but to subvertly redpill and pray it converts them

I however, can actively convert hundreads of people with a small minority defecting.

You have no idea who your talking to, so quit throwing ad hominems out because thats the only intellectual ability your displaying is your use of fallacies.
>>
File: black stats.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
black stats.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>81327279

Hide your power level. Know your facts and a moment will come that you put them to use. It won't matter because normies will not listen to reason or logic and instead use their feelys as their life compass. Pic related for your future arguments.
>>
>>81327005
It the current year bruv. Stop being so bigoted and move with the flow.
>>
>>81327005
you don't reveal your power level you have to be smug and keep yourself in check but always smile knowing all the faggots you're interacting with are beneath you as trash
>>
File: 1464599095816.png (39 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1464599095816.png
39 KB, 1162x850
>>81327279
Race war is imminent, so you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>81327005
I wish I had any kind of military training.
Unfortunately France just turned to a professional group before I was old enough for it.
How do I get the same training, without corrupting my professional life?
>>
>>81327005
join the military and get some discipline
>>
>>81333334
There are schooks that can give you limited experience in America that are pricey. Also some are limited to people who need them like tactical driving. You could become an America by enlisting, which is a semi common thing.
>>
>>81327005

Holy fuck you faggots are pathetic. Maybe you need a refresher on the philosophies which built your country, namely individualism. Just because someone is born black doesn't mean their doomed to be an ooga booga nigger, we have self-determination and the capacity for self-control, no matter if we have genes which predispose us to be alcoholic, gay, violent or whatever.

The 'black pill' is myopic shit posting breaking into the real world. Non-whites are not subhuman, they are children of God just like you and I.

Y'all motherfuckers need the real red pill, the blood of Jesus.
>>
>>81334470
Anything that helps might do.
Sure f I was the guy holding the gun, I would feel much more in control.
I just want an idea to fuck over mudslimes IN FRANCE. Maybe an aide for social workers, I don't know.
>>
>>81327005
You're a piece of shit human being
You've lost your sanity long ago
Maybe kill yourself since you can't think without your retarded ideology
Hitler had the balls to do it
>>
>>81335191
My country is a fucking refutation of that.
All blacks I spoke to are even more republican than I am.
It's just because they all come from countries that claim to be, but actually aren't. So they feel comfy over here. Because despite all the drama, we maintained the Republic going.
Let me tell you, the average afro-french man is even more polished in French politics than I am.
They aren't biased even. They don't really think FN is a threat to them.
They understand FN is hell bent on Islam. Which they are too.
>>
>acting like /pol/ in real life
Holy fuck are you autistic?
>>
>>81335568
I forget the exact qualifications for enlisting but you have to be able to speak English to a degree. Look it up I'm sure it's readily available.
>>
>>81336318

for all the men reading, this is a fine example why french men are a thing of myth.
>>
>>81336755

Can you develop your thinking ? i don't reaaly understand why
>>
>>81327831
>hurr crime rates justify overt hatred against an entire population of people
No youre just a shitty person. No one denies niggers commit more crimes, on average. You just took it too far and lost sight of what those crime stats mean.
>>
>>81337550
Idk man. Did you ever have any sustained relation with black in your life?
I felt like a piece of shit when my sister's groom was explaining to me that JM Le Pen was a very good orator and why his argument would never be heard in France.
To be fair, he's very educated, and was destined to France-Gabon relationship.
He's a legitimate political refugee. Hes journalist brother has been denied return, while his while and children still live there for 3 years, now.
Sure, they abide by Evangelistic doctrine, which dictates some return of Jesus, or some shit.
But I never had a political argument in the likes of this.
>>
>>81327005
The black pill is hopelessness, nihilism, egoism, despair, and the brutality and violence born of despair.
To be black pilled is to accept that you are inferior, reject an effort to improve yourself, and reject hope for a better future.
To be black pilled is to lash out in violence; be it to spite others, to bring about one's own ruin, or to take some sort of sadomasochistic pleasure in spreading anarchy.
You're not blackpilled OP, not yet. You have fallen off the path of enlightenment and self improvement by trying to enlighten others, a near futile task.
Stop trying to redpill everyone and just focus on improving yourself and your own situation in life
>>
>>81327005

I've met some really smart and competent asian women in the work place. Never a white woman though.
>>
>>81336753
I speak English jus fine, but I'm just two years too old for this shit.
Like it matters when your defending the motherland...
Was already two years too young for draft.
Like my generation is just in the window.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10761590

Dumbest people:

1.Aboriginals
2.African Blacks

Power g4p

3.Pure Native Americans
4.Mulattoes

Power gap

5.South American

6.North Africans
7.Middle-eastern
8.Indian
9.South Asians

Power gap

10.East Asians
11.Europeans

http://www.strawpoll.me/10761590

Sounds like you're autistic.
>>
>>81327416
They put up a good front don't be fooled. They resent and despise you.
>>
>>81327527
Life experience.
>>
>>81340965
Well that sucks if you were a burger bro like me you could just buy a gun and join a local militia and they'd teach you as long as you were physically fit and willing to learn.

Hell you could probably set it up ahead of time go to the US and hook up with an active militia and learn the basics.
>>
>>81327005
Black pill is the eventual end for red pills
>>
I think this is a meme the left is pushing to scare you into conforming socially.

I've seen threads like this on /soc/ and /adv/ too.

>the redpill was too hard, now I can't keep my mouth shut and everyone hates me. i'm totally ostracized with no one to confide in. i wish i wasn't redpilled
>>
>>81327005
You should keep quiet, don't express your political views, but gather information. Find out who is a prog. Create your day of the rope list. You need to plan carefully to maximize your kill count. Know who lives where, if they have pets, children, anyone else living in the home - and map out which ones you will get, and in which order. Careful planning to maximize the number of people you can kill in a short time. Make sure that they know you are not a threat to progs, having them trust you will simplify entry to their homes on rope day.
>>
>>81328378
i was in france a month ago. the blacks are actually decent looking, all spiffy in suits and everything. the arabs just loiter around, they tried to sell hash to me 50 times
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.