[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/. Do black lives matter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: 1454500658932.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1454500658932.png
304 KB, 722x768
Be honest /pol/.
Do black lives matter?
>>
File: 1443808161983.jpg (69 KB, 1024x479) Image search: [Google]
1443808161983.jpg
69 KB, 1024x479
nope
>>
Not to black people.
>>
Black lives matter*
When killed by a white person, otherwise they don't matter
>>
We never should have done away with the 3/5 compromise. The average negro simply cannot look at things as a big picture, only what will give them the most personal gain.
>>
Nope.

If black lives mattered the number one threat to blacks wouldn't be other blacks.
>>
Blacks are a net drain. Every black that dies is a surplus in the government coffers.
>>
>>80430403

Of course. That said, BLM and the leftists in general are acting counterproductively.

Blacks require more policing than other people. Fact of life. Maybe it's purely because muh slavery and muh poverty and muh racism, or maybe it's genetic and unfixable, I neither know nor care. Solutions for *today* necessarily must take that into account.

Before you go all librul-sperg on me, that's not to say all or even most blacks are criminals. Knowing that an individual is black does not tell me much about that individual. Knowing that a *neighborhood* is black very reliably tells me I should avoid that neighborhood. Doesn't make any given black person worth any less than any given white person, but it does mean you have to take it into account with your police. So black neighborhoods have to be policed more thoroughly, otherwise black people will kill each other even more than they already do. A natural and unavoidable consequence of more police contact with a more violent, criminal demographic is more police-on-citizen killing. Fact of life.

You can whine and bitch and moan all you want but at the end of the day your options are either to police the blacks more heavily than you do now, or less. More policing means less crime at the expense of liberty and a few dead blacks, some of them innocent and undeserving. Less policing mean many, many more dead blacks, many of them innocent and undeserving.

I'd offer my choice at this point but BLM has made it clear they want identity politics, so I'll take their suggestion and keep quiet. Blacks, you tell us if you want heavier policing or not and we'll leave you to deal with the consequences. If you have the time, please let us know if you find out why your demographic needs heavier policing to stay lawful and we'll do what we can to help fix it.
>>
>>80431911
I have a fine old solution.
>>
>>80431996

Is it the last one? All the others didn't work.
>>
>>80430403
No.
>>
>>80430403
No lives matter in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>80430403
Black lives do
Niggers don't
Don't confuse the two
>>
Well we have to take into account, on average, how well blacks do in school and society as a whole.
>>
>>80433396
That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
>>
Honestly they do matter. But black people need to stop acting like violent thugs if they want them to matter in practice.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8aKy-Skvg

They're worth less than fecal matter.
>>
>>80431259
TPBP
>>
>>80430403
I'm pretty sure you can attach a dollar value to a black life.
>>
>>80430403

they only matter when they're taken by a white cop
>>
>>80433638
what do you mean
>>
>>80433919
>>
File: 1466889421679.jpg (25 KB, 370x547) Image search: [Google]
1466889421679.jpg
25 KB, 370x547
>>80430403
A life that respects life
Matters.

A life which is toxic, and has no reverence for other life, pretty much a parasite, matters not, should be purged.

By Keks will.
>>
>>80430403
Lives don't have color.

Life matters.
>>
Yes, but only the law-abiding ones.
>>
>>80425526

We need more discussion and bumps, please ignore shill threads
>>
>>80431130
>>80431259
/thread
>>
>>80434840
By laws I mean laws against bad crimes with real victims.

Something that has a legality status that depends on state or country (weed, piracy, fucking teenagers) is of course not worth killing someone for.
>>
>>80434840

Could say the same about all lives regardless of race

People who commit violent crimes are the lowest scum of the earth, and I have no sympathy when they die at the hands of cops or armed citizens they attempt to harm.
>>
>>80430403
All lives matter.
>>
if i could save a hundred black men OR have a cup of tea

earl grey, and no sugar in this bitch
>>
File: 1461732118090.gif (154 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
1461732118090.gif
154 KB, 288x229
>liberal identity politics aren't working
>quick, everyone we need more liberal identity politics
>>
File: tokai_shock.jpg (578 KB, 726x1243) Image search: [Google]
tokai_shock.jpg
578 KB, 726x1243
>mfw slavery brought a different black plague to the USA
>>
No.
>>
no

but no life really matters in the end

we all get returned to the earth eventually and by then you'll be laughing at human cops shooting human people because you're on a whole another level of being

people at that time are so far from your mind that you cannot even fathom why you cared before about how much bread is in the cupboard or how many gallons of gas are your vehicle so no, black lives don't matter but that's because no lives really matter in the end

we all get returned to the earth eventually and by then you'll be laughing at human cops shooting human people because you're on a whole another level of being

people at that time are so far from your mind that you cannot even fathom why you cared before about how much bread is in the cupboard or how many gallons of gas are your vehicle so no, black lives don't matter but that's because no lives really matter in the end

>>
>>80430403
If you have to tell people you matter, you don't.
>>
File: VX8HSPu.jpg (9 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
VX8HSPu.jpg
9 KB, 241x251
>>80430403

Not particularly. But if we're being honest most lives don't matter so its not like they're unique in that respect.
>>
File: BlackLivesMatter.jpg (276 KB, 1898x956) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.jpg
276 KB, 1898x956
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization; <

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80430403
It shouldn't matter to me because they shouldn't live with me.
>>
>>80430403

99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth before is now extinct, in the grand scheme of things no lives matter.

There is one thing we can do about this though, pump so many greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere that Earth dies... finally ending it's tyrannical reign over living creatures for billions and billions of years.
>>
The real to ask is question is Do 4chan Lives Matter.
>>
File: 1464416068858.jpg (103 KB, 780x693) Image search: [Google]
1464416068858.jpg
103 KB, 780x693
>>80430403
No
>>
File: asdadsaasd.jpg (76 KB, 823x428) Image search: [Google]
asdadsaasd.jpg
76 KB, 823x428
Post more cute girls with questionmarks.
>>
>>80430403
No
>>80433396
>le difference betweenblacks and niggers
Good job letting nigger "comedians" feed you your opinions.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.