[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do conservashits still defend Bushes failed presidency ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
Do conservashits still defend Bushes failed presidency ?
>>
File: 1466388518319.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466388518319.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
>>79536006
Do liberals really think that is what the american people think?

really makes you think.
>>
The only real mistake of the his presidency was the Iraq War. Even then, that isn't as bad to Middle East stability as Obama and Hillary, and what they did to Syria, Libya, and Yemen.

The part time soldiers that committed the offenses at Abu Ghraib prison, were disciplined. Though you can't expect much from part time soldiers being told to operate a prison in another country for the CIA, and given little oversight.
>>
>>79536006
>Superiors are held accountable for the rogue actions of subordinates

>People are not accountable for their own actions that violate the law
>>
>>79536006
This war crime alluded to was the result of people intent upon destroying those involved in perpetrating 9/11.

The vast majority of dems were behind this too. Hillary was a big champion of the Iraq invasion.

Agreed that torture/humiliation is not at all an answer, but it is pretty easy to see why some would go that route given the magnitude of the 9/11 strike. Perhaps you were not yet a grown up when that happened? There sure as hell were no more terror hits in the US during the balance of Bush term.
>>
>>79536006

>Bu-bu-bu-Boooooosh
>enabling congnitive dissonance since 2008
>>
>>79537437
>destroying those involved in perpetrating 9/11.
Should have been doing it in Israel or Saudi Arabia then.
>>
File: 1466419664500.jpg (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1466419664500.jpg
85 KB, 625x626
>occupy democrats

>>79524455
>>79402161
>>79205587
>>78966189
>>78971610
>>78952905
>>78957001
>>78955201
>>
NeoCons arint even in control of the republican party anymore. also dems and neo cons only supported wasting trillions on invading a 3rd world shithole.
>>
didn't dick endorse hillary recently
>>
by kicking Jeb out on his ass when he tried to run for president
>>
>>79537691
all of those really made me think
>>
>>79537910
no dick endorsed trump
hank paulson endorsed hillary though
>>
>>79536006
I don't.

I don't want to intervene in any level of atrocity going on in another country. Don't give a fuck what the reason is.

Until we're attacked, I don't care if Europe is wreathed in fire with Beelzebub clawing his way into our world with the sacrifices of millions.
>>
>>79536006
The non-interventionist/paleoconservative wing of the republican party is certainly much stronger these days than it used to be (Trump winning is proof). In my personal experience, I've seen plenty of conservatives admit they were completely wrong about Iraq and the middle east in general. There are also big players on the right that shit on Bush all the time. Liberals, on the other hand, bend over backwards for Obama's warmongering and mistakes.
>>
>>79536006
>War Criminals

Terrorist are not protected by the Geneva Convention you can do anything you want to them without breaking international law.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.