[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just voted twice to remain by going back in with a different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: union-jack[1].jpg (54 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
union-jack[1].jpg
54 KB, 400x261
I just voted twice to remain by going back in with a different jacket. They didn't even check lmao
>>
average brit with no sense of self preservation
>>
>>78275655
>>78266666

memes confrim
>>
>>78275893
Reported to Mi5

Enjoy Guantanamo fag
>>
>>78275893
You did your part anon, lets hope its enough
>>
>>78275893
I just voted to remain
They let me to do this without any documents
KeK!
>>
You must be a really boring person if you want everything to remain the same as it is now.

Aren't you curious in the slightest how things would be if you left?
>>
b8 they cross your name off of their lists when you get your voting slip
>>
>>78276228
not if your wearing a different jacket.
I vote leave 9 times, going home to get changed again now.
>>
don't you have to show your identification card? Does that that mean that even refugees could vote with no problems?
>>
>>78277947
you have to give your name and address and they cross you off a list
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.