[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God speed you monarchist bastards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Brexit.jpg (156 KB, 1812x1049) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
156 KB, 1812x1049
>>
the pussies wont leave
>>
>>78275655
t. african muslim
>>
>>78275655
>>78275588

Hm.. whose dubs do I believe?

Please Britan vote Leave.
>>
>>78275655
The irony of that coming from a baguette is just astounding
>>
>>78275588
Not even monarchists, most of us just want our sovereignty and independence back. If Brexit fails then this country is well and truly done for.
>>
>>78275655
I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right.
>>
>>78275723
t.arab muslim
>>
>>78275655
>>78266666
>>
File: 261.jpg (76 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
261.jpg
76 KB, 623x349
>>78275875
>I fear you're right.
>>
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plane
>>
>>78275655
>surrender monkeys
>calling anyone a pussy
>literally has half of Africa in its country
>>
Anons, pic related made me tear up.

Take your fucking sovereignty back.
>>
I fear that the votes are already rigged. Even if the majority votes to leave the result will magically be stay.
>>
Austrian Election and Scottish Referendum all over again.
Admit it.
You know it's rigged in favor of 'Stay.'
>>
We're all rooting for you brits.
Today you don't just represent yourself but every citizen in the EU who wants to break free.
God save the queen!
>>
>>78276020
BIG guy named Bane leaves freely from the plane
>>
The stakes are so high, and the consequences of failure devestating.
>>
>>78275655
We should though.

If this had been done properly more Tories would have backed Brexit.

The result would have been 63% leave at least.

The time between now and the 2020 election could have be spent arranging which useful parts of the EU we still want to help with.

They could hold the next election with Labour opposing Brexit to give the people one last chance to change their minds, and Brexit day could be the first day of the new parliament.

At least then people would know what Brexit would actually mean. all we have from the EU at the moment seems to be thinly veiled threats about how bad thing will be if we decide to leave.

But the reality would be more like moving to the status of Switzerland or Norway or maybe even closer depending on how reasonable the EU are feeling and what the euro sceptic political experts think is worth remaining part of.

Because we don't want trade barriers, and still love sunny Spain, we just want freedom from the central European government project.

Even if we don;t vote leave please let your politicians know that we mean what we say about not wanting to be part of the ever closer union, and we think you are fools for pursuing it.
>>
>>78275588
Start the fire bongs, lets go
>>
>>78276047
made a beLeaver out of me
>>
>>78279590
>>
>>78275765
Double dubs TRUMPS single dubs.
Also pls poo in loo.
>>
>>78275655
My concern is that the powers that be won't let them.
>>
>>78276209
Thanks Sven. All our nations have the same interests really.

If we lose this is only the beginning of a much larger struggle for the survival of european culture.
>>
>>78275588
http://www.guoman.com/corporate/web_cam_page.html

live stream of london weather. If it rains hard now and till 10 that will be the best possible thing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.