[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the left want the Wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Trump's wall will help the economy, create "shovel ready jobs", redistribute wealth by freeing up jobs after the Mexicans are deported, create long-term careers, lower violent and drug-related crimes, and stop human trafficking.

Why the fuck does the Left not want the wall?
>>
>>75196964

bcuz its RACIST DOE
>>
>>75196964
>Why the fuck does the Left not want the wall?

It's offensive.
>>
File: 1461362118889.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1461362118889.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>75196964
>>
Free slaves, free votes

>See Germany
>>
Your stupid wall would not do any of that shit. And it wouldn't get built anyways. You all are being taken for a fucking ride by a conman.
>>
>>75196964
because they don't want less mexicans and more wealth

they want more mexicans and more wealth, at the cost of those who are more successful than they are
>>
>>75200397
This. The left has always had their own interests before any sort of well-being. They are just trying to stay in power via rampart immigration, burning the country into the grounds if it's what it takes.
>>
Because it will create jobs.
>>
>>75196964
I don't know desu. My objections to Trump's immigration are the mass deportations and the massive cost to tax payers that would entail vs just sucking it up and granting amnesty to certain groups. Hell, I actually agree with a lot of his points about the actual systemic reform for our immigration system, which is what he's said his main priority is. I couldn't care less about the wall, most of our border is already blocked off and Trump'll negotiate down to completing the '06 fence anyways.
>>
>>75200610
yea if they create jobs then you have fewer people on government assistance and then they have less leverage
>>
>>75195155
>>75195155
>>75195155
>
>>
File: 1456543139793.png (707 KB, 728x717) Image search: [Google]
1456543139793.png
707 KB, 728x717
>>75200537
This. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>75196964

Jews. As is the answer to almost every question on pol.

They want what Jews tell them to want and Jews want them to be self destructive.
>>
>>75200935
We can consider amnesty AFTER the wall is built, otherwise your going to have a half of everyone in Mexico coming across trying to get in.
>>
>>75196964
racist
>>
>>75201635
Fair.
>>
>>75196964

illegal immigrants support the democratic party because they receive benefits from the democratic party's legislation. Just enough aid to keep them poor and from getting ahead. The illegal immigrants get free stuff and the democrats get an easily vote forever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.