[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women stop having sex after they get married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 23
File: Marriage.jpg (21 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
21 KB, 470x313
Why do women stop having sex after they get married?
>>
>>72078973
They don't. They just fuck someone else.
>>
>>72079079
And why is that?
>>
>>72078973
The eloquence of your argument has led me to make a transition into a /cruzmissile/, which means that my vote will go towards Ted Cruz's campaign instead of Donald Trump's campaign. Cheers.
>>
>>72078973
Women need a man who can take care of them physically and financially. Women also use sex and their looks to attract males, so when they get married, they think they have "won" and no longer feel the need to play the mating game.
>>
>>72080387
>>72078973
Women know that sex is a tool that can accomplish anything in our world, billionaires regularly marry models and attractive woman who have no accomplishments but a few acting gigs. So what happens then? Sex becomes manipulation, once they marry you then the only option you have to get out of it is a divorce in which she benefits greatly. The other option is you stay with her and put up with her bullshit and she gets to dance with your bank account all day.

They no longer need to manipulate you once they have you in a contract.
>>
>>72080387

When she knows she's got half your shit in the bag she starts fucking Chad.
>>
>>72080387
most likely the ideal they project onto their husband is gone. marriage is basically a husband surrendering a part of himself to his wife. pretty unattractive sexually
>>
>>72078973
Because they achieved financial security by getting their dumbass husband to marry them and by having the state to make sure he pays his dues. She can literally cheat right in front of him and there's nothing he can do. Welcome to marriage.
>>
>>72080805
Just get a pre nup
>>
Usually romance goes out the window. Foreplay is getting poked in the back.
>>
>>72080527

Women enjoy sex, so why does it stop, why do they starve themselves after marriage?
>>
>>72081029
They can be thrown out.
>>
they don't really care about sex other than keeping men around.

so when they have a man "for life" they stop giving a shit.
>>
>>72081264
Men get comfortable in marriage and do literally nothing to act like a proper man.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 300x215
>>72079079
FPBP
>>
File: 6578534376.png (128 KB, 342x555) Image search: [Google]
6578534376.png
128 KB, 342x555
>>72081245
so that means it's ok to sleep with that nigger at the club?
>>
>>72081340
How do you prevent that?
>>
>>72081825

You can't, it depends on judge.
>>
>>72081340
i would throw my wife's brains out with a gun
>>
Because they are cunts
>>
>>72081264
Women can cheat without guilt, they rationalize extremely easy. Women also have every type of sex toy that you can imagine, while a vibrating self lubricating dildo might not be better than Rocco's dick, it's probably better than yours. Even when you factor in the human factor, it's close enough to become a substitute.
>>
Because theirs guys like me who are ripped like Rambo and prefer married women with no more than 2 kids to fuck like toys
>>
Kill all women
>>
>>72081825
>>72081871
you just need to do it right. you need to have lawyers on each side present at the time the prenup is signed. if you're that paranoid, have the signing recorded in front of a judge
>>
>>72082067
>2 kids to fuck like toys

YOU SICK FUCK
>>
Launch all nukes to all destinations now
>>
>>72082059
Women apply their own psyche to men. Whereas most women would feel more betrayed if a man cheated on them emotionally rather than physically, men are somewhat opposite. They're able to think, "It's not like I love this guy, so I'm not really doing anything wrong."
>>
>>72080805
That's a lie in both of our countries. If the husband has proof that the wife is cheating, she won't get anything. Only what she's paid for herself.
>>
>>72082067
Calm down manlet.
>>
>>72082229
Thank you kind anon
>>
Because they realize they can hold it over you for control in the relationship.
>>
>>72078973
Secure control over the beta male, if only husbands could rape their wives none of this would happen.
>>
File: 1453139393227.jpg (166 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1453139393227.jpg
166 KB, 680x497
>>
>>72082493
Agree
>>
>>72078973
Women are primarily lesbian but use heterosexual intercourse to land a host to provide them material comfort. Theyre functionally parasites and mostly unconscious of the fact.
>>
Because they don't. I have sex with my wife a good 4-5 times a week and we've been married 12 years. And we have friends who are just as happily married.
>>
>>72078973
can anyone help us what he has and bump the thread >>72081419 →
>>72081419 →
>>72081419 →

>german bro unknown cargo with military key harbor and air field is closed
>>
File: 1djZ31A - Imgur.jpg (34 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
1djZ31A - Imgur.jpg
34 KB, 350x525
>>72078973
>Why do women stop having sex after they get married?

They only stop for beta providers.
For someone like me, there's even more sex than before. To women, sex is just a tool for more power to tip the relationship in their favor.
Any man worth his weight knows that they will NEVER stop their shit tests, mind games, and other passive aggressive bullshit. The idea is to call them out on it and put them in their place each time. If you give in, become a 'yes man', or let her disrespect you, she will lose interest. There is a reason why they love assholes so much, and it's because (1) they cannot control them which mystifies them, and (2) because they want their men to act like men and not like boys. If you let her push you around, she'll treat you like a tool and easily rationalize that you deserve it without a flicker of remorse.
They don't even realize that they're doing all of this. It's all subconscious, it's in their nature. You must never treat her like a prize to be won. Always be worth more than her, so that she's trying to keep YOU. You have to be bold and a bit of a jerk. She'll love it and doesn't even know why.
>>
>>72082820
How's the inside of your colon smell?
>>
File: Dejuan.jpg (23 KB, 538x360) Image search: [Google]
Dejuan.jpg
23 KB, 538x360
>>72078973
>Why do women stop having sex after they get married?
The pressures of work and children mainly. That and DeJuan Ruggles, her black masseuse giving her the chocolate pole while you're busting your ass making money so she can buy Vera Wang purses.
>>
>>72082792
Wrong women try to uphold sex as a control tactic to even boyfriends regardless if beta or alpha you are familiar with this shit test right?

"Well if you dont do 'x' for me then we dont have sex enjoy that couch boy"

Now an unwed man can just laugh at her and call any of his friends with benefits to suck his dick if gf is trying to game him then lie to her about it. However a married man risks slavery via alimony and having both of his shit taken away from him therefore he has to no choice but to submit or simply try to get his woman horny enough for her to do so. Unfortunately for some stupid reason a husband can sexually harass his wife his fucking property so you cant really seduce them at all unless you like prison time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>72082820
here's your (you)
>>
>>72082972
>Not marrying a white supremacist
There's your first problem
>>
>>72082820
if that was my son i would have had him sacrificed also to join the illuminati
>>
>>72078973
>beta problems
R9K is for you
>>
>>72082993
>Wrong women try to uphold sex as a control tactic to even boyfriends regardless if beta or alpha you are familiar with this shit test right?

No shit sherlock, that's what I just said.
There's a number of proper responses for the "Do X or no sex tonight" depending on the context and how far in the relationship you are, even when married.
>>
>>72082995

lolnoimnotanangrylittlebitchlikeyou.tiff
>>
>>72078973
They don't
>>
>>72081825
You get a post nup
>>
>>72082820

how is saying:

>Because they realize they can hold it over you for control in the relationship.

edgy?

Have you ever been in a long term relationship? Women are passive aggressive by nature because they can't be physically aggressive. This is biological fact.
>>
>>72083360
>because they can't be physically aggressive.
You ever seen girls fight before? They turn into fucking wild animals when they fight.
>>
File: 3q2oqf.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
3q2oqf.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>72083227
cry more faggot
you became 'that guy' who quotes every post in the thread before him
>>
>>72078973

Women just don't have the sex drive that Men do. From an evolutionary standpoint men for obvious reasons have/need a higher sex drive. Men have to have the drive to seek out a woman, woo her, achieve an erection and pound her vagina until he cums. You need a lot of drive to go through with that. All a woman has to do is spread her legs and wait until the guy is done. It makes sense.
>>
>>72083360
You can break her passive aggressive nature about 1 in 5 times by being physically aggressive. Not rape but if you counter her bullshit with yours a lot of the time she will fuck you.
>>
>>72083406

Yeah, they claw and go for the hair or eyes because they lack muscles in the right areas to do anything else except go mental.

One good punch from a man will knock out any woman on the planet besides a hightest gigabitch.
>>
>>72083504

Except this is false, the sex drive of women isn't that much lower then men, they can just tolerate not enacting on it.
>>
>>72083504

Incorrect, they do, they can just control it a lot better than men.

For men it becomes a consuming thing.
>>
>>72081783
Dude calm down, never said it was ok to cheat.
>>
File: Drakes-Ring-Dings.jpg (6 KB, 220x93) Image search: [Google]
Drakes-Ring-Dings.jpg
6 KB, 220x93
>>72078973
Well women are not a groupmind but *typically* they have sex because of "muh feelings."

That's also (most often) why they cheat. Their man didn't give them the attention they deserved recently, and this nice young man with the six pack did, so that's what she feels and women typically have even less discipline than men do so the young man gets his dick wet.

Now how about reversing it, why do men cheat? Again there are plenty of exceptions but *most often* men have sex because "muh penis." A stiff dick has no conscience. Throughout history, highly intelligent, well educated, experienced men at the pinnacle have thrown it all away because their dick was hard and there was that sweet young pussy right there within reach and he could no more help himself than Rosie O'Donnell could resist grabbing JUST ONE LITTLE BITE of these puppies with her morning coffee if some ninja crept up and switched it for her bran muffin when no one else was in the room.
>>
>>72084217
>Their man didn't give them the attention they deserved recently, and this nice young man with the six pack did

Wrong. It's the other way around: The man gave her too much attention which she didn't deserve, and so she lost interest. Chad with the six pack over there is now suddenly a lot more appealing because you're wrapped around her finger like the beta orbiter you are.
>>
>>72084642
>>72084217

You're both right you know, a woman's emotional reasoning goes beyond conscious decision.
>>
>>72084717
/thread
>>
>>72082820
This should be a bannable offense
>>
I have a theory that maybe if you marry a woman that only cares about class then she'll try to find the next best thing, a man with more status or money. That's why you marry a woman from a lower social strata than yourself that way she's grateful you freed her from a cycle of poverty.
>>
>>72084717
i couldnt have said it better myself.
>>
>>72078973
>married couples don't have has much sex as unwed couples

When will this meme end?
>>
>>72078973
Typical question from a typical guy who knows nothing about women and has been a virgin til his 20's
>>
>>72083718
>>72083671
>Women have the same sex drive as men, they just never act on it and aren't controlled by it
>but it's totally the same
>>
>>72085120

Basically, they love sex, they want it, but can go through longer periods of not having sex without psychological damage unlike men. It doesn't mean they have a lower sex drive, which implies they don't want sex more frequently.

It's basically said that if your not having sex with your wife, she's probably getting it elsewhere.
>>
File: 1461217570231.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1461217570231.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
>>72078973
Because there is no longer any accepted meaningful reason for men or women to stay married. Marriage is probably the best social and cultural institution we have and it has been successfully discredited by edgy left wing assholes to the point where it's viewed as a bad thing by most people.

Before you delve into the "all women are cheating whores" narrative remember that men cheat quite a bit more often than women do.

Also most women are children. My last ex was cheated on by her previous boyfriend and wanted to kill herself afterwards. When they got back together she cheated on him and just expected me to regard that as "ok" because she was in a "bad relationship." As soon as she told me she cheated on her last boyfriend, even if he did cheat on her, I lost all respect for her and just stuck around for the sex and cooked meals.

Just about anyone will rationalize their shitty behavior because it's better than actually having to look in the mirror and realize that you're a crappy waste of human life.

Best thing that happened to me was when my family moved to a really christian community. The women there are loyal and are petrified of losing their man, even if he's a beta, because they value a good marriage. If you're divorced in my community people want to know why, if it's because you or the woman cheated you can kiss and social interaction goodbye.
>>
>>72080633
this is why people should wait after getting engaged, until they grow bored of each other, and once they learn to tolerate the other's imperfections only then get married
romantic infantilism has ruined many marriages
>>
>>72085619
based macedonibro

Yeah, I've dated a bunch of birdbrains who think "love" is something that just happens.

Woman you have to work towards it, the honeymoon period only lasts so long.
>>
>>72085095
lol you fucking pig
>>
My wife hardly puts out, this year I decided to keep track of when we have sex so I can figure out what our longest dry spells are and how often we have sex on average.
It's julian date 114 and we've fucked 14 times so far, so averaging about one fuck every 8 days. Is that pathetic? I'm 26 and have been married 6 years.

She says she just doesn't get very horny anymore. One night I wanted to fucking throw her out because she basically built me up all day like we were going to fuck, so I pulled out all the stops to treat her like a million bucks, then she pulled the "I'm tired" card when we were finished with dinner and a movie. I've seriously considered giving her an ultimatum, either we can fuck like a healthy couple or we can be in an open marriage. I'm still young.
>>
>>72085988
How long have you been married?

Sounds like she just has a lower sex drive than you.
>>
>>72085988
thats not too bad but you should still talk to her if youre unsatisfied.
>>
File: sex-spreadsheet-1.jpg (39 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
sex-spreadsheet-1.jpg
39 KB, 550x386
>>72085988
Don't worry that's better than what this guy managed.
>>
File: Open Relationship.jpg (499 KB, 1155x811) Image search: [Google]
Open Relationship.jpg
499 KB, 1155x811
>>72085988
If she agrees to an open marriage she'll get laid way more than you do.
>>
>>72085988
do you have kids?
If I was a woman I'd be dissapointed of a childless marriage for 6 years
also how do you get married at 20? were you financialy independent at that time? im guessing no
>>
>>72085988
Kek shes playing you like a sucker retard, Germany omg no wonder your just a beta fuck. Open marriage? You are literally a cuckold if you do that.

Hey chief guess what your wife is not your friend, your partner, your lover, no shes just a fucktoy you pump into babies into and force her to raise them therefore his happiness means shit to you, why on earth would you care about the feelings of property?
>>
>>72085988

Holy shit dude, you've failed so many shit test so badly. God, it's painful to read.

Since I'm a bro I'll help you out. One: don't ever do an ultimatum. That's a sign of weakness, she won't even miss you.
Two: stop treating her like a princess you dense fuck. Start subtly implying that you're getting sex elsewhere. Get that hamster wheel rolling. Stop showing her affection, even when she deserves it. And don't let her disrespect you, no matter how small her passive-aggressive shit is.
>>
>>72086332
Selfish cunt
>>
>>72085988
nigger get in shape. Its not your wifes fault you arent good at initiating and getting her wet. Focus on yourself and stop treating her like a million bucks if she cant give you the time of the day to fuck you. Get ripped and go out on your own and dont EVER ask her if you want sex. Take it. Thats all you need
>>
>>72086520
Woah Bahamas, that's some serious edge. You should really get back to making German tourists their drinks now.
>>
>>72086709
>edge
Which is what women want not OH I LOVE YOU HONEY or BABY YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL IM YOURS FOREVER. Beta males like you are human cancer because you have allowed the subhuman gender to gain power in human civilization because of your uncontrollable MY SOULMATE instinct.
>>
>>72085988
Didn't see the 6 years part. Ask her what has changed and talk to her, who knows maybe you'll have to bite the bullet and end it if you can't solve the dilemma.

I was in the same boat as you with a chick. She had a low sex drive and never wanted to jump in bed, she was destroyed when I ended it but she understood.
>>
>>72085988
Kek, grow a fucking pair.
>>
>>72086709
hes right,though he put it a bit too bluntly
>>
>>72086779

>it's the edgy Bahamas poster again
>>
>>72085988
Did you get fat?
How old is she? If she's around your age her sex drive should still be high.
>>
>>72086814
>Didn't see the 6 years part. Ask her what has changed and talk to her

No, you fucking idiot. In her mind, she expects YOU to figure it out. The fact is she's losing interest and expecting you to fix it. What needs to be done is make her regain interest. Don't ever compromise like a beta provider. Don't ever complain either, that's also weak as fuck.
>>
File: 1460305701620.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1460305701620.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>72086779
Did I say I pander you edgy cunt?

I said you're acting like an angry, retarded, neckbeard.

I am not fucking stupid, I know how the game works, but I've been with plenty of women who are more loyal than I am so I know that it isn't always a matter of treating them like a fucktoy, you can have some other kinds of fun and fulfillment as well.

Geeze, it must be difficult in life to have a tiny little nigger/spic brain.
>>
>>72086959
Did I say compromise?

God you dumb amerifat, don't draw your own conclusions from my posts, especially when they're wrong.

And there is no harm in talking, just be smart about it.

If I was in his situation I would tell her to put out more or pack her fucking bags while I find a new woman to bang.
>>
>>72085438
>psychological damage from not having sex

You must know some weak guys if that's the case.
>>
>>72086975
> but I've been with plenty of women who are more loyal than I am
You dont know shit bout the game if you think a bitch can be loyal ever.
>>
>>72085988
Sounds like she's either fucking with you or fucking somebody else. Or maybe she just really isn't horny. Either way there's a problem.
A problem that isn't going to way on its own. Consider counseling or some shit, or try to sort it out with her directly. Just tell her that you want her to put out more.
I don't wanna say get divorced first thing but that's a really REALLY substantial reason to get a divorce if it doesn't work out.

also protip
fuck before dinner and movie. It'll feel better and she won't be tired. Also movie and dinner is more enjoyable if you've already just fucked
>>
>>72085438
>psychological damage because of longer periods of not having sex
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

get a load of this entitled goy
>>
>>72085988
She's using you. If you have any principles, drop her and find a more suitable mate.
>>
>>72085619
the West's biggest mistake was abandoning arranged marriage.
>>
>>72087175
And you have no idea about human psychology or individual personalities my dumb, racially inferior, friend.
>>
>>72087299
I don't know it can breed a lot of fucking morons

Just look at India.
>>
>>72087216
>counseling
Wow that confirms to her you failed her test big time and thus opens but more shit test also if the counselor is a woman you are fucked.

You cant be open and be like Babe I feel we should have sex more no you have to do it via body language seduce her fuck with her head and get in the sheets. All this honesty and trust is what allows women to control men like puppets because women have no honor nor morality they will do anything.
>>
>>72087299
>muh free market
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
They got what they wanted.

> your money/life ( fuckin succubus ).
>>
>>72087379
All your posts in this thread have been retarded

You're clearly a below 20 year old whose only experience with women is gutter sluts
>>
>>72078973

Pro tip: they don't white boy ;))))
>>
Someone post the comic of the 2 whores that fuck every cock while single and the beta males fantasize about how great they will be when married
>>
>>72087326
You arent some special snowflake fag, you like all men have predetermined genetic gender oriented behavior and the same applies to women, their consious behavior is not what makes them women it is their subconsious animal instinctts however. Game is all about getting pass the consious mind and tapping into the wild beast inside of every woman.
>>
>>72082277
this

god damn, this system works even in my shithole, are common law countries really that cucked?
>>
>>72087521
Mate, you can't fucking treat marriages like chicks you meet in clubs or the bar, turned fuckbuddies.
It's not the same thing.
>>
>>72087122
>And there is no harm in talking, just be smart about it.

Actions speak louder than words. My squeeze (a feminist) pulled the "buy me this" shit test. I laughed like it was some joke and told her that a strong, independent woman like her is more than capable of sparing a few dollars. I even took it one step further and told her to get me me drink while she's at it. When she got my favorite beer, I told her, my eyes lit up and I told her she's getting a special dicking that night. But the important thing was body language. Without it all of this shit is meaningless. You don't ever just 'talk it out like adults'. Women never act like adults. They want to be manhandled even if they don't admit it.
>>
>>72087462
>gutter sluts
>Hes thinks it matter where a woman is born that makes her a slut
No all women are sluts its in their DNA your job is to suppress her inner whore instincts for as long as possible. You trust bitchs too much thats why they play yall european fags like suckers, look at them importing real men from Africa or the ME because they are sick of your easily controlled pussies they want violent dangerous men to fuck them not you.
>>
>>72087128

Have you been to /r9k/?
>>
>>72087612
Women are the reason we must treat marriage this way because this gender is utterly incapable of ever being truely monogamous thats why they wont stop the fucking shit test even after you marry them.
>>
File: Weed Man Don't Spread.jpg (152 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
Weed Man Don't Spread.jpg
152 KB, 800x527
>>72086641
>>
>>72087635
Lol I wasn't talking about where they're born when I said gutter. I take it this is a common occurence in your country for you to interpret it that way?

We're not talking about getting a quick fuck mate, we're talking about marriage. In marriage, honesty prevails.

You'll notice that's why I also pushed the divorce option. If your wife doesn't want to put out, find a new wife.
>>
>>72087612
women never stop shit testing you. The frequency goes down after marriage but it never stops. See >>72086779
>>
>>72087372
that problem is because of Indians, and possibly Hinduism, not because of arranged marriage

>>72087391
Arranged marriage doesn't need to be mandated by the state, families are the ones to encourage it.
>>
>>72078973
cuck
>>
>>72087379
Finally speaking sense.

Make her think another woman is flirting with you, or if you've got some office bimbo get her to start texting you. If she still cares about your relationship and isn't fucking Tyrone from the Bahamas over here then she'll jump on your dick right quick mate.

>>72087521
>You arent some special snowflake fag, you like all men have predetermined genetic gender oriented behavior and the same applies to women, their consious behavior is not what makes them women it is their subconsious animal instinctts however. Game is all about getting pass the consious mind and tapping into the wild beast inside of every woman.

I never said anything that contradicts what you are saying. You like the ape you are, just refuse to think outside of your tiny little mind. Also there is more to life then pussy and if a cunt wants to play more games then she's worth I'll drop her.

>>72087617
You say that like it's a new concept for me. I had my last woman going to the LCBO and buying my favourite gin, whiskey, and lager. She also cooked for me and cleaned my laundry.
>>
>>72087766
Exactly that's why you have to start dealing with it in a manner that can make the marriage last.
You can't get away with treating somebody who lives and breathes with you like temporary girl.

You talked about your feminist squeeze earlier, would you ever consider marrying her?
>>
File: 1434592355661.gif (252 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1434592355661.gif
252 KB, 600x337
>>72087721
I was referring to the woman in your picture, burger.
>>
>>72087792
the families/parents have the role of the state
>>
>>72087750
> In marriage, honesty prevails.
Being honest with a woman only allows her to control you easier because she knows your bitch ass will never lie to her making you predictable and easy to control. The woman on the otherhand has no qualms lying to your face if it gets her way, the most common lie women use to control beta suckers like you is FAKE CRYING or making up an event to garner sympathy into you and turn into a bulldog that attack on their command.

>Oh well my exboyfriend he raped me it was horrible
>Its ok baby if he tries anything Ill stop him
>Thanks Brad you are so nice to me *kiss*

The psychological trigger has been placed so when this fag sees the ex he will start to get aggravated and attack the innocent guy. Keep believing women you stupid fuck.
>>
>>72087975
Excuse me. I thought you were leafposting.
>>
>>72088022
yet in the West the state is actively replacing the role of the parents, while it should be the other way around.
>>
>>72087720
I've been to the Bahamas, your women are exceptionally slutty. Judging from the way you speak you've been fucked over by one...or two or three.
>>
>>72088039
No problem, honest mistake.
>>
>>72087175
Please edgelord somewhere else, faggot. Not every woman is the same, all of them behave and respond differently. If you think otherwise you are a fucking negro.
>>
>>72087937
Women hate monogamy thats why bfs that are too lovey dovey get cheated on, they like an endless chase. Trying to treat marriage in a way that isnt like fucking some bitch is just gonna make her cuck you because that is how women are you show any sign shes got her hooks in you completely she moves to the next male while lying to your face about loving you.
>>
>>72088076
All women are slutty why do you think all of them like to be almost naked given complete freedom?
>>72088131
They are all the same, subconsious instinctive behavior precedes consious individuality. You are too fucking stupid to understand what I mean.
>>
>>72088028
>Being honest with a woman only allows her to control you easier
If you're a bitch.
Wether you get controlled by a woman or not has nothing to do with wether you're honest, it depends on wether you're a bitch or not.
If you've been married for only 6 years and are only 26 and ALREADY your wife starts to put out less than once a week, your marriage is fucked. You have to do something. You're already way past the point of gracefully handling it.
The solution to this specific problem is to make her know she has to put out or it wont work. There's multiple approaches to this.

You're honestly completely missing the point. I don't disagree with much of what you're saying, I'm saying you don't handle it the same way in a marriage.

Let's talk in realistic terms instead.
What should German poster do, in realistic terms, to deal with his problem?
>>
>>72088153
>Women hate monogamy
And feminism is the modern political expression of females inner workings of hate towards monogamy. Yet monogamy is what allows for advanced societies.

When arguing with a feminist, point that out. Either women shut the fuck up and settle for common men rather than chasing the top 20%, or they'll collapse our societies and live as nothing but cumdumpsters.
>>
>>72087937
>Exactly that's why you have to start dealing with it in a manner that can make the marriage last.

Nope. Keeping her interested will make the marriage last. You're going down the route where you fail the shit tests. Here's what will happen: she will get bored, 'lose interest', and start making passive excuses for not fucking you; 'not tonight', 'my head hurts', 'you didn't do this bullshit I wanted you to'. In a real relationship she's looking for ways to keep YOU happy because she doesn't want to lose you. You cannot negotiate desire. Negotiated desire only ever leads to obligated compliance. This is why her post-negotiation sexual response is often so lackluster and the source of even further frustration on your part. Fucking you will become a chore, not because she wants to. Why? Because you failed the shit test because you let her make up bullshit excuses. Your lack of drive makes you weak in her eyes and she'll internally rationalize why you're not the man she married. And you know what? She'll be fucking right.
>>
>>72088322
I asked you a question, mate.
>>
>>72088256
Lying is all apart of the game, honesty makes you too predictable you gotta have no pattern to your actions fuck her up mentally real good, play mind games then counter mind games, this is usually why psychopathic men have the most women because they have the mental ability to control people like puppets and have perfected it making women easy for them.
>>
>>72088376
I've just asked you though: What should the German poster actually do now, given this advice? What should his course of action be if he wants to keep the marriage going?
>>
>>72087720
Finally someone said it. WOMEN ARE NOT THE MONOGAMOUS SEX. If they were the monogamous sex, then your sex life wouldn't fall off a cliff after you get married.
>>
>>72088350
>I asked you a question, mate.

I said she's my squeeze, not my fiance. Not that I'd treat my fiance any different.
>>
>>72088322
Women only marry suckers they never marrry the bad boy savages they instinctively crave, if a girl marries you she already doesnt think much of you.
>>
It's because men get lazy after marriage and they start to fail the shit tests. Men believe in things like honor and loyalty and they think, because they're married now, that he doesn't have to try to excite her anymore. Unfortunately that's not how a woman's mind works. She will constantly shit test you, she will push you, she'll want excitement. A lot of men get too comfortable and the woman inevitably gets bored.

Women don't think like men do. They don't really believe in concepts like loyalty or love even if they say they do. They act on fucking female instinct. Once you become boring, predictable and easily controlled she will stop the sex and start fucking someone else.
>>
>>72088494
That leaves me to assume that you would marry her. Am I right in assuming that?
>>
>>72088430
He should be a man and try to charm her into the bedroom and ignore her everytime she goes "Im not in the mood, stop!". Also try rejecting anything she wants then holding it firm while she bitchs at him.
>>
>>72088502
That's why every successful, alpha men never get married, right? Pull your head out of your ass. Women who don't get the alpha settle for the beta.
>>
Women are meant to be sexually active from age 12-30. Most people get married at 35, where all the oestrogen is gone and the eggs dried out a long time ago. If people married young, like they used to, every couple would be having near constant sex for a decade and pop out 5-10 white children each.
>>
>>72088530

You've got autism or something. Do you seriously think I'd consider marrying a feminist?
>>
>>72088584
>He should be a man and try to charm her into the bedroom and ignore her everytime she goes "Im not in the mood, stop!"
Ok. Imagine a rather beta German man whose marriage is already growing more void of sex at 26. Imagine if this rather beta German man did this to his wife, while she is used to him simply giving up and is unwilling to have sex with him at that moment.

Don't you think this would end with rape charges?

This is why you're not in a situation to give realistic advice for marriages. Your rhetoric isn't terrible, but it just doesn't work like this in this scenario because it's a marriage and she's already used to him not doing this. This works if it's the first time the woman tried this, but not in the situation. She's already far too used to Klaus not even trying to get some.
The only approach Klaus can try here to save his marriage is to actually talk to her.
>>
>>72088845
Talking to her isn't going to do shit. She already sees him as boring and easily controlled. He has two options, either man the fuck up and take the risks that go along with that, or cut her loose completely and move the fuck on. If he had any balls he'd naturally decide to do one or the other instead of lingering in a relationship where he isn't getting the fucking sex he wants.
>>
>>72088823
No, I'm just making sure.
Would you say you treat this girl exactly like you would treat your fiancee, or later wife?
>>
>>72088845
Stop treating women are logical creatures. They don't think like adults at their deepest level. They think with emotions and logic means jack shit to them. Holy shit, do you even have a girlfriend?
>>
>>72088991
Talking to her really isn't going to do shit. But there's the offchance that it does.
He's better off trying this and when it doesn't work, getting divorced, than to start treating his wife like a chick he's been fucking for a month.

That's why I've been saying all this alpha rhetoric is fucking useless for the guy

>>72089044
You're the only one who isn't a logical creature if you don't think this would end up as rape. It's a fucking nearly-dry marriage for 6 years now. Do yo ureally think he could legitimately get away with pulling that shit without the police visiting the same night?
>>
>>72089009
>Would you say you treat this girl exactly like you would treat your fiancee, or later wife?

Because they love that shit. They want to be dominated, and they want to be put in their place. First they'll bitch and they'll pout and then they'll come running back against all reason. That's why shit tests exist. You're new to this, aren't you.
>>
>>72089127
Meh, in my opinion he should dump her ass and move on. If you want to try talking, I mean you can but I'm fairly certain it won't get anywhere. Desire is not fucking negotiable. You either make a woman wet or you don't. He's obviously doing something wrong and you can't convince her to just give you pity sex.

I don't like saying it's alpha rhetoric it's more common sense. If he isn't getting sex in his relationship he should find a girl who will provide it for him. Sex is important and relationships die when it dries up.
>>
>>72089203
What's the longest you've ever been with a girl, friend?
I've been married for 11 years since I was 20, how about you? I have sex nearly every day, sometimes schedules dont work out.
>>
>>72089253
I'm aware but it can never hurt to try. It's not like he has any other options.
With alpha rethoric I meant the "control the girl" stuff the bahamas poster has been spouting. Doesn't work after 6 years of failing at it.
>>
>>72088845
Asking a woman for sex is beta behavior you have to influence her enough for her to give it to you, why do you think girls never ask you to kiss they they just wait for you to have enough nuts to give them the body language cues to pull their heads closer.

Klaus can just videotape the crap so it doesnt end liike rape.
>>
>>72089453
>Klaus can just videotape the crap so it doesnt end liike rape.
You realize it would actually be rape though? They've been on a dry spell for 6 years. That's just not gonna fly.
>>
>>72089253
>I don't like saying it's alpha rhetoric it's more common sense. If he isn't getting sex in his relationship he should find a girl who will provide it for him.

This. Of course now it's a little late for him. The fact that it's gotten to this point means that the relationship is tipped in her favor i.e. she's more valuable than him, which in her mind means she's entitled to free shit like making him her emotional tampon and a free meal while giving back the bare minimum, if anything at all. His best bet to fix this relationship is to stop giving her the attention and affection she craves. Which, of course, will lead to massive shit tests because now he's suddenly acting like a real man. And this is the most important part because if he passes those she'll suddenly realize how attractive he is. He needs to establish himself to be worth more than her, and to be immune to her passive-aggressive tactics. Humiliate her when she tries, even.
>>
>>72086659
She has told me before that I don't initiate sex enough. Then when I do, she either makes an excuse not to, or throws me one, as in she's just doing it to satisfy my needs but she doesn't get anything out of it and to me that's one of the worst feelings.

>>72086332
Even if she does, I could get laid more with a side chick than with her so who gives a fuck how much she gets on the side? Good for her.
>>
>>72089537
That's all good advice until you consider that Klaus has already been blue-balled for six fucking years. If he would have been capable of doing this successfully he already would have. I still say he should cut his losses and run while learning from his mistakes and passiveness.
>>
>>72084906
Honestly thought so too, but the more I helped my ex (gf, not wife) the less attractive I became and the more she expected out of my. Ditched her as soon as she started acting bitchy.
>>
>>72089537
>His best bet to fix this relationship is to stop giving her the attention and affection she craves. Which, of course, will lead to massive shit tests because now he's suddenly acting like a real man. And this is the most important part because if he passes those she'll suddenly realize how attractive he is. He needs to establish himself to be worth more than her, and to be immune to her passive-aggressive tactics.
She's already very used to him being a beta though. That's the real issue you've been ignoring.
You know what will happen if she does that? She'll start openly fucking other men or something to be a rebel, because she KNOWS Klaus will take it.
>>
>>72089627
>Then when I do, she either makes an excuse not to, or throws me one

This screams of "shit test". What she wants is for you to do it anyway. Because if you don't, in her mind she's got you bossed around, and will quickly lose interest upon seeing how easily she's made you her bitch. It's manipulation and she probably doesn't even realize it. Put her in her place.
>>
>>72089774
Wish I could find it, there's a study that proves that women are less attracted to men that pander to them. Posted it on leddit and triggered a lot of cucks.
>>
File: 1445110046181.jpg (65 KB, 332x313) Image search: [Google]
1445110046181.jpg
65 KB, 332x313
>>72082231
>>
>>72089627
>Even if she does, I could get laid more with a side chick than with her so who gives a fuck how much she gets on the side? Good for her.
Then why are you married to her? You like having your wallet drained or something? That help you get off?
>>
>>72089806
>She's already very used to him being a beta though. That's the real issue you've been ignoring.

You're thinking like a beta. The fact that she's used to him being her bitch will surprise her and this can be used against her.

>You know what will happen if she does that? She'll start openly fucking other men or something to be a rebel, because she KNOWS Klaus will take it.

If it gets to this point, it was a lost cause anyway. There's literally no reason not to. Who would want to live like this? In any case, she won't do it right away, not when he's still fucking her (as little as he gets it). What he needs to do is make her beg for HIS attention, start demanding stuff from HER. Of course she'll be surprised at first and threaten infidelity (which, of course, is another shit test). He needs to start going out more, see her less, and make himself happy and bring up his self esteem. When her tactics won't work she will start questioning herself worth ("Doesn't he care about me?!") and this is where he attacks it. Once her ego is blown, she's vulnerable to wooing.
>>
>>72078973
because they are busy spending your money
>>
>You like having your wallet drained or something?

Spoken like a true beta. You're forgetting that I made a feminist buy me shit before we fucked.
>>
>>72090229
So you're saying you want him to have an open relationship for no reason?

Or are you merely unable to interfrere from his posts that his wife doesn't have an income?
>>
>>72087299
Well before I thought that too, albeit with a lot of scepticism, but once my brother (Iranian) got married via arranged marriage I realized that that train of thought Is ALMOST just as bad as we have it here.
His wife came from a culture where women are put in place by their own society as well as their family and are told that they could never express themselves. She comes here to America with my brother making almost 6 figures and immediately he spoils her. She went from a 8/10 to a 3/10 by gaining weight, she spends his money, gets mad when he LOOKS at other women or even thinks he does, she grabs him by the throat if she's mad and even hits him with stuff and is uncontrollable due to what America has taught her.

She went from being forced into submission and came into a loving husbands house with MUCH more than she could ever ask for without working mind you. She knows he's fucked in this countrys system, she told all her friends and family and any one who would listen that he abuses her and threatened that she'll call the cops telling them that if he ever layed a single finger on her. He used to be "alpha" and could get most girls even though he's not that good looking, now he's trapped by jaba the hut. Plus I have other cousins that are in the same situation.
>>
File: fleshlight textures.jpg (629 KB, 2560x1690) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight textures.jpg
629 KB, 2560x1690
>>72080524

1. Get Fleshlight
2. never again worry about gf witholding sex
3. ????
4. Profit
>>
>>72087299
Not really, look at the socially awkward fucks that are Indians. That's what happens when arranged marriage is the norm for many generations.
>pls give fuck... pls baby hott
>>
>>72090287
>So you're saying you want him to have an open relationship for no reason?

Look at my very first post >>72086638
At my very first post. One:

>Or are you merely unable to interfrere from his posts that his wife doesn't have an income?

This make it even easier to make her feel threatened. Not only is she a self-centered brat, she has no monetary worth. I could bring a bitch to her knees with this alone.
>>
>>72082792
Truth bomb. When she says she's going to leave. Ask her why she's still here and do you need to get the papers for her.
>>
>>72090417
Indians arent socially awkward, in their culture they ignore any shit test women do that discourages blatant bold comments so those indians going I like pussy gib me are more of a man than you will ever be because they have serious guts.
>>
>>72078973
Power, but then we go out and fuck our secretary or some younger woman, so it works out
>>
>>72088282
>or they'll collapse our societies and live as nothing but cumdumpsters.

That's what they want anyway.
Women dont give a fuck about society, and your women especially.
>>
>>72090440
You don't really answer my question. You just talk a lot of shit (shit that isn't wrong) without actually looking at how things are.

Guy said he wants an open relationship. I asked him for what purpose, since his wife costs him money. That's the idea I've commented on.
>>
>>72090521
No, mate, the virgins going around on facebook commenting "ahh hot where do we meet" are infact NOT more of a man than I will ever be
>>
File: stoyafleshlight.jpg (163 KB, 980x450) Image search: [Google]
stoyafleshlight.jpg
163 KB, 980x450
>>72085988
<---PROBLEM SOLVED start a fleshlight collection and she'll never be able to use sex as a weapon again.
>>
>>72081264

This is where you're wrong. Women don't really enjoy sex. That's a lie. Otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made.
>>
>>72079079

FPBP
>>
>>72090589
>Guy said he wants an open relationship. I asked him for what purpose, since his wife costs him money.

Probably because he's in germany.
>>
>>72089859
unfortunately, this guy is right.
>>
>>72078973
The man is already trapped and can't do anything about it. Leaving her will cause him to lose half of his possessions.
>>
>>72090772
Are you making a cuck joke or is that actually relevant?
>>
>>72083671
>>72083718

Found the virgins.

I'm a Chad and trust me, women can't keep up. Past the 'new' stage of a relationship they put out less and less because they really don't like it as much as we do and the way that we do.

It is what it is
>>
>>72090845

I'm sorry for your autism. Really, I am.
>>
>>72078973

BECAUSE THEY GET FAT
>>
>>72090845
Top kek.
>>
>>72080527

>rich
>get married without marriage settlement

Anon, I see you aren't rich.
>>
>>72090903
I'm sorry, I'm not used to people making jokes when they're supposed to give actual answers to a question.

Atleast you acknowledge that I'm right now
>>
>have a fight with my fiancee yesterday evening about some stupid shit
>I can't listen to her bitching so I take my laptop and go to the bedroom, eventually fall asleep
>meanwhile she dresses up, gets ready to leave
>tells me she's going out with friends and if I'm not even going to get up to kiss her goodbye
>I say "nah" and go back to sleep
>wake up 4 hours later, just before midnight
>take dog for a long walk
>she calls 15 minutes later if I'm going to open the door for her, she forgot her keys
>don't answer, make her wait 45 minutes at the door
>eventually come back, open the door for her, tell her we're done and that I don't love her anymore
>kick her out of the apartment this morning

And to think we were supposed to get married in a year.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, don't get tricked lads
>>
>>72078973
because they don't actually like sex with their husband, sex is only a tool to manipulate and leech off their man
>>
>>72090735
>>72090735
>>72090735
>Women don't really enjoy sex.

this guy gets it.
they enjoy the attention they get when a relationship is new and the guy is doing what he can for sex. once it's a well-established relationship, that's all different and the attention aspect of sex is gone, and there's just the physical act left, which is neither here nor there for women.
>>
>>72090997
Nice to see that Poland isn't as cuck'd as Germany.
>>
>>72090987
pre-nups end up being useless 90% of the time
but no one here ever seems aware of that
>>
>>72091245
How do you mean? In that they're disregarded in court?
It does happen but 90% of the time seems exaggarated
>>
>>72091112

thats bullshit bro one of my ex used to shake from pleassure once I was done with her she couldnt get enough. If I was disabled or like 60 years old I could agree but the sex would be good for most of our lives
>>
>>72091112
>what are batchelorette parties
>>
>>72090085
>you have marital issues
>just stop being married
Okay good advice bro 10/10
>>
>>72091112
Sorry mate, you're just shit at sex, relationships or both.

Six years into my relationship, still having sex at least once a day, usually multiple times and she initiates it about as often as I do.
>>
>>72091895
>you have marital issues
>de facto stop being married but still pay for her bills
cuck
Open relationship is NEVER acceptable
>>
Why keep running after you got your trophy and prize money?
>>
File: 12490.jpg (75 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
12490.jpg
75 KB, 250x350
>>72091961
>be married
>pay her bills
>divorce her
>pay her bills

This is why I stay with 2D
>>
>>72091500
A woman of western "marriage age" is not a 15 25 horny girl but a 30+yo casket.
For her sex is a tool for attention, not pleasure.
>>
>>72085988
she is cheating on you
>>
>>72089859
About 5 months ago I was trying to initiate sex because we had been apart for two months (military stuff) so I assumed we should be having that reunion sex, right? Well she was making excuses ("uh, you really want to fuck in your parents house?") and I kept pushing it until finally she said she would "throw me one" and then later she cried about how I guilted her into sex and it'll probably be another 2 years before she stops bringing it. With my wife, what you are basically suggesting is rape. Trust me, this "you say you don't want it but you're gonna get it anyways" game would not end well.
>>
>>72092511
bringing it up*
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (152 KB, 786x590) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
152 KB, 786x590
What I want to know is, who put the idea that women should be treated like queens and that we should sacrifice everything for her and that will make her happy into our heads? What is the point of lying to us?
>>
>>72091957
i love these
>B-BUT MY GIRL IS DIFFERENT
just you wait man, the novelty will wear off for her
>>
Took me a while to figure out, but my wife and I simply had different schedules and energy levels at certain times so when I wanted sex she didn't feel like it and when she wanted sex I was already sleeping, because I had to get up much earlier in the morning than her.
>>
>>72092511
She ain't your wife, she's your own personal leech.
You don't even get to fuck her, why do you pay for her existence?
>>
>>72086332

>I'm not going to bore you with huge blocks of text
>proceeds to do exactly that

I mean, I've read that before, but it still annoys me.

Also, good on the guy for reacting as he did.
>>
>>72087395

>France

Yeah, you'd know best, what with the fucked up paternity test laws in your country.

Seriously, when I read you could get fined for 15 000 euros, or spend a year in jail, if you did a paternity test without the court's approval, I thought it was just some shitposting.
>>
>>72090997

What did you even fight about?
>>
>its another thread where virgins talk about sex and marriage when they have never touched a woman before
>>
>>72093745
What's with you and Vivian James brushing her perfect toothline, my dear Eesti friend?
>>
>>72093845

Dental hygiene is important
>>
>>72093745
Fuck off weakling
>>
>>72082820
them dick sucking lips
>>
>>72093333
Checked
>>
>>72093745
That image is my fetish.
>>
>>72082059
Funny. My boyfriend is the one buying female sex toys and collecting them. They're all for me, of course. He has great length and girth, just doesn't know how to fuck. Size isn't everything
>>
>>72091112
Yes and no. It's been shown that the amount of sexual pleasure from vaginal intercourse for a woman is actually genetic. The main factor being the location of the clitoris relative to the front of the vaginal opening. Lots of women simply can't get off to vaginal sex alone because of it.
>>
>>72091961
>marriage is all about sex
If all you needed was sex then you wouldn't get married at all
>>
>>72093745
>weeaboo
>projecting this much
lmaoing @ your life 2bh
>>
>>72090735

Not enjoying sex from you doesn't mean they enjoy don't enjoy sex.
>>
>>72085988
gave her struggle snuggle
>>
>>72080805
>pays his jews
>>
Since when do Canadians sell fleshlights on /pol/
>>
>>72082246
I'm ok with this
>>
>>72082792

As a married man for 5 years, can confirm almost all of this post is correct.

>>72090465

Also can confirm this.

A woman will constantly try to power struggle with you, call them out on their bullshit each time and put them in their place. Don't stand for it. Sometimes you need to call a bitch a bitch or a cunt a cunt for them to realize, "You know, I'm acting out of line." they'll never actually admit they were out of line but you'll know because their behavior changes real quick.
>>
>>72083113
*FaG****
>>
>>72078973
Is that what she's telling you, mate? Get a divorce.
>>
>>72082792
>>72104514
>americucks
>never experience love and companionship
>pay pay pay

enjoy your heartattack at 50, you wont be missed
>>
>>72085988
from one muslim state to another, all I can suggest is an honour killing
>>
>>72104714

>experience love and companionship after you exert yourself as the dominant mate and establish gender role based expectations
>don't get cheated on
>financial independence due to two income household

Nice try?
>>
>>72104588
How so?
>>
>>72080527
Marriage was better back when it wasn't a legal contract, but a religious institution.
>>
>>72104657
Ramadan "Poo in loo' Panjeet has a point. She is most likely getting it from somewhere else.
>>
>>72098043
It literally only came into existence because of sex.
>>
https://youtu.be/sa0RUmGTCYY

She has another on infidelity that's worth watching too.

>>72082059
>Even when you factor in the human factor, it's close enough to become a substitute.
u wot m8

>>72081825
You just have to do it right. Research how and why they can get thrown out, verify with your lawyers, have them advise you, etc. Ensuring both parties have agreed to all terms, understand all terms, and have taken due time for consideration before signing (2 months comes to mind, though I can't recall whether that's just a standard recommendation or what) and what >>72082229 said about having your lawyers present during the process.
>>
File: 1460672447350.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460672447350.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
>>72079079
>>
I'll probably get some shit for saying this, but in many cases it's the man's fault. Most men simply stop gaming their woman once they've reached a certain level of comfort in their relationship.

The truth is that it takes work from both sides to maintain the attraction. Women are more reluctant to fuck someone they're not attracted to, which will lead them to cheating.

Never stop gaming your woman.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.