[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think 8 members of the Rhoden family were killed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Thoughts? Apparently they were all done execution style. 911 call gave me chills.
>>
>>71953663
Could you link the 911 call?
>>
>>71953838
This
>>
I DUMP DUMP ON NIGGAS WITH THE QUICKNESS
AND THEY GOT NO CURE FOR THIS SICKNESS
I GET PAID FOR THE WAY THAT I KICK THIS
LIKE A G-STA AN O.G-STA
>>
>>71953838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jKapxxJycw

There might be another one too.
>>
They were running a grow-op, they pissed someone off and they got comfortable
>>
>>71953663
>Why do you think 8 members of the Rhoden family were killed?
Drugs, meth, white trash
>>
>>71954305
That is a reasonable guess. It is a whole family, so you also have to consider that it could be a really twisted issue with another family member. Family shit can get fucking twisted when it turns violent.
>>
>>71952605
>Some white heroin addict told some drug dealers in the city about the operation for free drugs. The niggers planned it out and killed this family for drugs and money.
>>
>>71953663
r9k
>>
>>71954040
I get people are emotional and shit but pull yourself together when trying to call the police
I feel bad for 911 operators trying to make sense of hysterical people
>>
here we go

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-family-killings-motive-case-time-ohio-ag/story?id=38631366
>>
>>71953663

I've got no clue but I'm sure it'll have a TV movie in a few years.
>>
>>71953663
the family probably did the killer wrong and he got revenge
>>
>>71953663
Mystery Solved

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/index.html

Drugs
>>
>>71954523
yup

see

>>71955050
>>
>people who were so trashy that they not only manufactured drugs where they lived, but where their children lived

Less bad genetics in the world, if you have the balls to admit it.
>>
State drug cartel sells pot.

Suddenly finds there is competition.

Executes competition.

Cartel pay cops to dumb it up and pretend it's all a mystery.
>>
File: cartel-998x665.jpg (234 KB, 998x665) Image search: [Google]
cartel-998x665.jpg
234 KB, 998x665
>>71953663
definitely some mexican cartel shit

pissed off the cartel and so they murdered them
>>
>>71954040
Thanks.

>>71954730
This is the main reason why I don't think women should be allowed to go into combat. They absolutely melt under pressure.
>>
File: 1456778374486.png (239 KB, 377x702) Image search: [Google]
1456778374486.png
239 KB, 377x702
Cartel murder.

BUILD THE WALL.

MAGA
>>
>>71956599

I don't think this is a matter of her being female. She's a civilian not trained to deal with something like this. Plenty of male soldiers cry like little bitches in combat. I remember a video of a US soldier with a go pro or whatever melting down and crying his eyes out as he was getting shot at he literally started praying to Jesus lol. And then there was a comparison with Taliban soldiers running at their targets with just AK's and no body armour or anything. Made me kek.
>>
Probably fucked over a big time drug dealer or wouldnt play by the drug game rules.

>No respect given gets your entire family killed.
>>
>>71956861
Women are emotional and histrionic. It's what the hormones do to them. I'm not making this us; it's scientific fact.
>>
Pot? What is that, 180 days in jail? Nobody goes full terminator over pot, it's stupid. Besides, the whole county is literally innawoods, probably a "grow-op" in every back yard out there. There has to be some meth labs or something, but what sort of hard core drug dealers ever going to call the police for help? Rumor mills aren't solving shit here.
>>
>>71953663

Reminds me of the unsolved Bardstown murders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_-2h-ECd4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhaO2dmyCXk
>>
>>71957364
>Nobody goes full terminator over pot, it's stupid

I've seen niggers go Godzilla for less, much less.
>>
can anyone confirm a connection to water treatment employees. someone brought this up a few threads ago but i dont think any followed up on it

8 people execution style, is odd, even for a "grow-op".

>>71957364
people die over skittles and soda.
you think weed is any different
>>
>>71957085
That's an awful lot of heat to get though, they must have been running a serious grow for that kinda blowback.
>>
>>71957364
Not pot, money. Spics and nigs will gladly kill you for relatively small amounts of cash
>>
File: p1012835.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
p1012835.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
>>71957660
>people die over skittles and soda.
trayvon dindu nuffin

Fuck off.
>>
>>71957912
>fuck off

das cool mang
>>
>>71953663
Mexican cartel. See tb2k thread
>>
>>71954523

Mexican Cartels already kill murrifats in murrica but Obummer keeps it under the rug.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.