[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marijuana ‘grow operation’ found at Ohio slaying sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
>Investigators found three marijuana “grow operations” at residences where eight family members were slain in southern Ohio, state Attorney General Mike DeWine said Sunday at a news conference.

>The state attorney general has called the slayings of eight family members in rural Ohio a “pre-planned execution.”

>DeWine said that the attorney general’s office doesn’t know if there is one or more suspects but that the investigation into who killed the Rhoden family, and why, will be lengthy.
http://fox61.com/2016/04/24/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/

>DeWine called the killings a “sophisticated operation.”

Some white heroin addict told some drug dealers in the city about the operation for free drugs. The niggers planned it out and killed this family for drugs and money.
>>
So they were drug addicts? Literally who cares?
>>
>>71952798
>american reading comprehension
>>
>Ohio

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>71952798

why are americans so fukcing stupid?
>>
>>71953227
shit schools
>>
probably was illegals
>>
If it were legal, this wouldn't have happened, presuming, of course, that the grows are related to the killings.
>>
>>71952605

I just don't get why they needed to kill them so brutally. If they wore masks and had guns, they could have just tied them up and beat the shit out of them. Executing the 16 year old kid was fucking unnecessary too.
>>
Are the cartels in Ohio now?
>>
>>71954393
there were a ton of niggers up there last time i went

id bet you anything it was nigs
>>
>>71952605
AHAHAHAHAHAH WEEDFAGS COMPLETLEY BTFO LOL
>>
>>71954393
Cartels are everywhere man.
>>
>>71952798
hating on the free market.
>>
>>71953227
>>71953398
>go to school
>get shot
>>
>>71954366
dead men tell no tales, leaf
>>
>>71953398
required bilingual teaching in schools. bilingual means they end up teaching in spanish only.
>>
File: jgfhjfjdgfhjsgfhfgh.png (113 KB, 1146x551) Image search: [Google]
jgfhjfjdgfhjsgfhfgh.png
113 KB, 1146x551
>>
>>71954366
assuming the killings are related to drugs and the killings were preplanned it's about sending a message
if there's one operation that could jeopardise their business then eliminating that threat in a very brutal and very public way will in theory keep others from doing doing something similar
>>
>>71952605
DUDE
>>
>>71952605
>niggers planned it out

Take a moment to think about what you wrote, and then realize it was probably Latinos.
>>
>>71955008
>go to hospital
>get shot again

>>71955224
this is so true it hurts you have non english speaking students who dont even try to learn english and the school basically end up letting them pass no matter how stupid they are
>>
>>71952605
The sheriff is a family friend. This could get interesting.

Also, on the first day, some investigators were wearing hazmat suits. My guess is that in a few days we are going to find out that there is a method lab involved.
>>
>>71955314
That doesn't apply when the cops don't know
>>
>>71955422

We should legalize all drugs to reduce crime.
>>
Watch how fast the media buries this story when it turns out the murderers were a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>71955564
How about you dont do drugs retard?
>>
>>71955680

I don't do drugs. But legalizing all drugs would put a dent in the powers of the cartels and organized crime.
>>
>killed over some plants
damn
>>
>>71955640
And this is a crucually important story too, it talks about the Holder failure of incomplete legalization and about blacks becoming more brazen and sophisticated.
Urban blacks will not be content to burn down their own neighborhoods, they will start to do more of this.
>>
>>71955760

Very valuable plants, and probably a large amount of cash.

At least they were killed for something, Sweden is committing national suicide for nothing.
>>
>>71955741
Yes, and now the country is filled with drugs, great plan.
>>
>>71955913
Idk m8, this shit sounds like the kind of stuff that happens down here. Wouldn't be surprised to hear the killers are latino.
>>
>>71956267

That's freedom. If people want to use, let em. The country is already filled with drugs, fucking idiot. We just waste valuable time and money trying to fight drug related crime but it's never going to work. The War on Drugs is a fucking failure that has cost billions and thousands of lives.
>>
In Oregon you can grow 4 plants for your personal use. Or you can grow 4 plants and give it away for free down by the local marijuana dispensary. All you dope smoking fags move to Oregon, my roommate and I will be giving away free weed this summer..
>>
>>71954393
> now
Nigga, Sinola everywhere. >>71954448
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.