[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rich cock sucker continuation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>71883437
Not my failures you insufferable cunt. My countries failures

Every single bad thing that has happened to this country in the last 50 years has had their hands all over it.

You assume I'm in college, or that I listen to some liberal bernout failure of a professor, or even that I'm poor. But you're wrong on everything, even the part about "Marx".

I'm not suffering, I'm not failing, I'm not degenerating. BUT my country IS.

And if you really think the rich elite aren't fully to blame for the subjugation of our people, and the burning of this country, then you are worse than they are.
>>
>>71884326
Haha why is your life so sad
>>
>>71884326
You blame other people without trying to improve yourself. If people who grew up agonizingly poor, like Andrew Carnegie, can rise through the world, then can do a little yourself. How sad!
>>
No! C'mon goys, I mean guys, don't worry about the rich, they're all great guys. It's impossible to make money without earning it by contributing to society. Let's just keep radicalizing ourselves with nazi stuff and watch anime. And keep searching for subliminal cuckolding imagery in the medias, because that's the main threat to your country!
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>71885030
>>71884774
This country will be unrecognizable, our children and grandchildren will have to live in that hell

America is dead, and you two, are shining examples of that
>>
File: 662.jpg (185 KB, 299x475) Image search: [Google]
662.jpg
185 KB, 299x475
>>71885030
It's cucks like you who are responsible for the decline of your country. These cucks don't care about anything outside of their own backyard "I got mine FUCK YOU". It was especially sick when fucks like you were posting shit like "burn the coal pay the toll" in threads about that half jap girl from Austin who got killed by a minority.
>>71885125
Don't forget the classic "if you work hard and vote conservative you'll be a billionaire too!"
>>
Scapegoats, the thread.
>>
>>71884326
>>71885398

U of C student wondering why you're posting Chicago pics?

Still looks comfy if you ignore the debt bomb about to blow it into Detroit
>>
>>71885398
Learn a fucking foreign language and exploit the living hell out of the power vacuum that will inevitably happen.

My recs:
Chinese
Spanish
Russian
Tagalog
Hindi

Spanish will be the easiest for a burger to learn, if you know it, then Mandarin if you're the need like I'm assuming you are, you'll need the time.
>>
>>71886040

Anon is right

http://www.rooshv.com/two-foreign-languages-every-american-man-should-learn
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1600x1320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1600x1320
>>71885510
The elites have done wonderfully. They've so decided the ever age white person from one another it's amazing.

And the right loves the rich. And the left loves the poor. All is right in the world.

The right doesn't care about anything but themselves. And the left cares about everthing but themselves

We are so incredibly fucked it's unbelievable. If you think whites are bad, you'll be amazed by the Hispanics, and how they are even easier to control and polarize
>>
>>71885510
You do realize Ayn Rand would roll in her grave of today's America. She wrote against the FED and said if a business decides to rip people off they should go under.
>>
>>71885514
Cocksucker, the post
>>
>>71884326
well then, what's your plan to fix these 'problems' caused by the hand of the rich elite?
>>
>>71886534
Cancel the debts to them and liberate the market.
>>
>>71886327
You do realize the elites keep bringing up the same talking points from her books in order to keep the average conservative kekie in check? It doesn't really matter to what end - what's important is the conservative kekie is happy and doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance :^)
>>
>>71886760
Yeah just like how Stalin used Marx teaching to justify what he was doing even though Marx is as anti-establishment as it gets while Stalin is establishment as it gets. Ayn Rand was against corporatacy.
>>
>>71886384
one big error in your claims

THERE ARE OVER 300 MILLION GUNS WITHIN THIS COUNTRY

NOW WHAT PUSSY

GUNS EVERYWHERE

WE ARE FREE
>>
>>71886965
shut up pussy
>>
>>71886965
Free to kill each others over scraps.
It's going to happen, burger.
They won't even have to starve you to death.
You'll finish the job way before then.
>>
>>71884326
We got drank, we got drank, we got kush, we got kush, we got barz in this bitch
>>
File: jew-rat-propaganda.jpg (25 KB, 230x339) Image search: [Google]
jew-rat-propaganda.jpg
25 KB, 230x339
>>71884326

This is the real problem, dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 560x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 560x690
>>71887395
THA juden
>>
>>71884326
this is what a salaried shill looks like.

probably offered 20/hr based upon returned analytics.

you are talking to the ultimate jew /pol/

i have warned you. kek blesses this.
>>
>>71887708
wtf you on about you paranoid schizo?
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 317x392
>/pol/ hates the Jews
>but defends the largely semetic "elite"
>>
>>71887863
That's how they keep us from dangerously affecting other people's opinions. As long as we remain primarily antisemitic and racist, then we are harmless. They don't want us to generalize those ideas and relate them concretely to the real world.
>>
>>71887708
Yep, I'm paid shill

Ama no down oats
>>
File: 1461414661559.gif (721 KB, 346x186) Image search: [Google]
1461414661559.gif
721 KB, 346x186
>>71885398
>>71884326
what we all actually want to know tho is why you keep posting pics of my city?
It's corrupt and shows no mercy to any man, woman, or child, no matter their race.
We get it.
Get over it. It's too far gone, this is just the way it is now.
Dont like it?
ok, just live in one of the rich neighborhoods and you'll never even hear the 5 people getting shot dead every night literally 5 miles down the street from you.
>>
>>71886267
This Can confirm
Univision is female supremacists, male bashing, cathlicuck, suppot Israel, feel sorry for Cubans, hate Venezuela, don't go back to your countries look how dangerous it is, vote democrat central.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.