[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the NC Transgender law is retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: 1461398277483.png (635 KB, 507x903) Image search: [Google]
1461398277483.png
635 KB, 507x903
Why the NC Transgender law is retarded

All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in, considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women, it does the opposite of the intended effect. It gives the pretext for straight perverted men to pretend to be transgender to enter women's bathrooms while dressing normally. They don't even need to wear a dress to enter the bathroom, they can just look like normal straight men and enter (because many trans men simply look like men) do you realize how ridiculous this law is and why for hundreds of laws a law like this never existed?

Trump is right.
>>
>>71831238

>I don't have a girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, daughter...
>>
>>71831400

Except now straight perverts can harass those women by simply dressing up normally and pretending to be transmen. They don't even need to wear a fucking dress, you idiot.
>>
>>71831238
>All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in

Because that's what they are whether you like it or not.
>>
Why not having bathrooms for XX and XY/XXY/etc people? No exceptions.
>>
>bathrooms are an actual issue in society

holy shit get some real problems you rich spoiled fucks
>>
>>71832601

Except now genuine straight perverts can pretend to be transmen and legitimately harass women in bathrooms, whereas before transmen who looked and dressed like men simply went to men's bathrooms.
>>
File: chris-bathroom.jpg (75 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
chris-bathroom.jpg
75 KB, 480x640
>>71831238
>>
>>71833039

im not sure if i'd be comfortable with cwc in any bathroom
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 326x246
>>71831238
This law only effects freaks like>>71833039

The person in the OP isn't effected by this because she wouldn't draw any attention anyways.
>>
>>71833039
cwc belongs in the handicap bathroom desu
>>
>>71832794
>active jews in the world creating a new world order
>Trump needing support in cuck liberal states
>Syria made worse by jews
>complains about bathroms
>>
>>71833039

I think we need a third type of bathroom for "Other", to handle these kind of people.
>>
>>71833314
Yep.
It's also also enforceable unless it's some perverse who is the bathroom for hours.
>>
there should be 4 bathrooms тbh familia
men
women
disabled
special snowflake
>>
We only have gender separated bathrooms for the sake of women. No man ever cared if a woman sat next to him in a shit house and heard his farts, it brought him no harm. Its merely a matter of decency.

If liberals want to push this we need to just get rid of any division between restrooms. Just make it one big open take on all comers facility. They can't pick and choose with their hypocritical bullshit. Its one or the other.
>>
>>71831238
Actual trans people aren't going to spy on you, correct, but there have literally already been cases of straight men dressing up to go for a peek.
>>
>>71833314

No, it effects both transmen and transwomen, so now transmen will be forced to go to women's bathrooms, and straight perverts can pretend to be transmen to enter women's bathrooms to harass them more easily.
>>
So even after you cut off the dick you have to use the guys pisser? Do just sit right in the trough at a football game?
>>
>>71833959

Except now they won't have to dress up now, now they can literally just pretend to be transmen, it makes it even easier for perverts.
>>
>>71833284
Chris-chan shits in the woods.
>>
>>71831238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

Yes lets change the rule for 300+ million people for less than 50K this makes perfect sense
>>
>>71833875
You want menstrual blood all over your toilets and see used tampons in the trash?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x225
>>71833588
These freaks only make up like 0.3% of the population. It doesn't make sense financially or any other way for over 99% of the population to cater to these people mental illnesses at our inconvenience.
>>
>>71831238

if i was him even if the law was passed i would use the men bathroom its not like they will have a guard standing there checking if you have a dick or not
>>
>>71834142
You just piss the blood off.
>>
>>71833959

Except some of them are.

Trannies have a lot of creepy autogynephiles.
>>
File: 734 KB.jpg (730 KB, 1280x1903) Image search: [Google]
734 KB.jpg
730 KB, 1280x1903
>>71831238
>walk into the men's room
>this walks in
>"mam, i think you're in the wrong bathroom..."
>"i'm not."

Is this really a feature we want?
>>
>>71834207
That's the point. If you're passable then you can use it without getting caught. But 90% of trans people can't pass or are cross dressers and they want a law because muh feelings.
>>
>>71834433
Transg or transv? Most transv look ridiculous
>>
>>71834433

Except now it's the opposite, now perverts don't even need to cross dress, they can simply dress normally and pretend to be transmen, as transmen now have to use women's bathrooms. It makes it easier for perverts.
>>
>>71834128

You have it backwards, North Carolina is changing the law. Now Transmen can simply enter women's bathrooms who dress normally, and now straight perverts can more easily pretend to be transmen. They don't even need to crossdress.
>>
>>71831735

>>This totally happens all the time

Confirmed for Autistic basement dweller who never goes outside
>>
>>71831238
>considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women
No they don't. The average tranny looks like a freak. If you look like a man, you go into the men's restroom. If you look like a woman, you go into the women's. Nobody is going to buy someone that looks like a man is a woman.
>>
I dont understand the problem with gender neutral bathrooms with seperate bathrooms for parents and their children
>>
>>71835114

Go look up transmen, they look a lot more like men, than transwomen look like women.

That's the old law. But this law does the opposite, transmen who were born women but look like men and dress like men now have to go to women's bathrooms. So genuine straight perverts don't even need to dress up, they can just enter a woman's bathroom normally pretending to be a transman.
>>
>>71834893

Except now no one will be able to kick them out for harassing women idiot, as they'll just pretend to be transmen.
>>
>>71834017
Nah mate they just pull out their trusty piss while standing up devices for women
>>
>>71834176
Motherfucking this.
>>
>>71834176
>These freaks only make up like 0.3% of the population.

Far less than that actually
You know for decades moderates have been making fun of the Slippery Slope argument regarding fags and now we are literally debating where people with mental illness should piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>71831238
>All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in

as it should be, faggot.
>>
Why do you want trap bathrooms? Passable traps are never kicked out of restrooms because no one knows that they're traps. If you're not a passable trap then you're a disgusting degenerate and you will with 100% certainty kill yourself before you turn 30. If you have trap bathrooms you encourage mentally ill people to become ugly unpassable traps.
>>
>>71831238
>implying someone completely passable won't just use the bathroom they prefer and use a stall so no one sees their penis or lack of
>>
>>71831238
>All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in, considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women, it does the opposite of the intended effect.

If you were not stupid, you would know that the law is based on the sex listed on your birth certificate. And also, if you were not fucking retarded, you would know that with medical proof that you've had sex reassignment surgery, the state will happily change the sex listed on your birth certificate.

Transsexuals who do not undergo sex reassignment surgery are fucking degenerate scum who do not deserve to have any rights.

I have a bit more respect for those who decided to undergo surgery... at least it shows they are really committed to their delusions.
>>
>>71831238
You look like a dude?
>Yes
Then go into the dudes.

You look like a lady?
>Yes
Then go into the ladies.

There is no genital inspection team at the doors ready to inspect your shit.

>You dress like a lady but look like a dude.
Yes
>Fuck off you hipster snow flake shit you are causing problems.
>>
>>71831238
The NC transgender law doesn't prevent anyone from using the bathroom of their choice in a private facility. It just says that cities can't enact legislation forcing companies to.
>>
File: 1410284439965.jpg (77 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1410284439965.jpg
77 KB, 555x526
>>71834176
This, there is no reason to even give issues like this any power of thought. Trump was right to shoot this shit down on sight because it could have become a fucking huge campaign issue the Dems would use to fucking beat Republicans over the head with.

If Cruz somehow gets the nomination, expect this shit EVERYWHERE.

These freaks are such a fringe group you will probably never see one outside of San Francisco or some big urban city.

There are a lot of sympathizers though. There is no reason to even take part in this dumb memedebate on a memeissue.
>>
File: oy vey oven.png (113 KB, 355x284) Image search: [Google]
oy vey oven.png
113 KB, 355x284
>do i look like i belong in women's facilities?

Sure, if the facility looks like this.
>>
>>71838634
The only reason these laws passed was cause some men went into women's bathrooms and recorded women, there was another one just recently of a guy going into a changing room and recording little girls.
>>
>>71839001

Except now those men don't have to dress up as women, they can simply dress normally, it makes it easier for them, as they can pretend to be transmen.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 140x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 140x93
>>71833314
You realize that Y chromosomes don't look like that, right? Those images were created by autistic morons.
>>
>>71839266
No, the laws being changed is what made it easier and they took advantage of it, it was on the news nearly every night about men doing this shit in NC. The little girls peep man was in another state that passed the law, think it was San Fran.

Said he had been recording hours of women changing and masturbating in the stalls.
>>
File: 1447868031921.gif (451 KB, 392x410) Image search: [Google]
1447868031921.gif
451 KB, 392x410
>>71834176
This is why Trump said they should just use whatever bathroom. It statistically DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL stop FUCKING talking about it
>>
>>71831238

Why are bulldykes and ftm trannies such fucking tryhards?
>>
>>71839001
Man, I am all for that law. I don't know why you replied to my comment with this.

I agree with the law, and I agree it will prevent that.

All I said was that the people who complain about it are idiots who are not aware of all the circumstances surrounding the law.

If they think transsexuals are so opressed by it, well, go through surgery and no more opression... people will even congratulate them for their "bravery".

>>71839378
You do realize the image is made for the fucktards who support that mental illness? Those shitheads don't understand biology... you need to make an image that explains it like they were fucking babies or something.

If you show them the image you posted with that caption, 90+% of them will just be confused.
>>
>>71839474
NC created this issue themselves and are taking a hit economically because of it.

Trannies are so statistically irrelevant that it doesn't even matter. I'd venture to say there aren't even that many trannies in fucking NC. It was literally "HURRRRRRR DURRRRR MEN COULD POSSIBLY DO THIS", like they couldn't do it before.

It's a dumb fucking issue. How many Republican campaigns must die because of dumb meme social issues? How many more Todd Akin's do we need to go through?
>>
>>71838864
Just give gas the right to marry they are a small minority anyways

Just let in muslim refugees, they are a small group anyway

Just accept the tax increases, it's only a small amount of your money anyways

Keep grabbing your ankles faggot
>>
File: buhari-8-300x266.jpg (32 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
buhari-8-300x266.jpg
32 KB, 300x266
>>71831238
I seriously don't know how to feel about this law. I've never heard of there being an issue with this before, so I wouldn't think there is a need for a law. But then again these tranny freaks seem to be popping up more and more these days.

My only hope is that a bunch of perverts put on wigs and film some chicks in a womens shower at a gym or something and put it online. I would enjoy that
>>
>>71838864

This.

Trump's not gonna get beat over the head with abortion, tranny, or gay rights shit because he doesn't care and isn't afraid to say it.
>>
>>71831238
This is a non issue. Why are cuckservatives always obsessed with faggots and queers?
>>
>>71839745
Trannies are probably going to the bathroom RIGHT NOW as we speak. Fags marrying effects absolutely no one except dumb christcucks who get triggered like you.

Rapefugees and taxes actually do have negative effects though. But yes good goyim keep falling for the wedge issues.

Go vote for Cruz already so you can see him lose the general because Hillary will get everyone to vote out of fear that Mr. Rato is going to get rid of their dildos, abortions, right to marry as fags etc.
>>
>>71839713
>Trannies are so statistically irrelevant that it doesn't even matter.

They are. Most of the backlash didn't even come from trannies, but the fuckers who support them.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10027468/

tranny here? should i just kill myself?
>>
>>71831238
Trans people that pass don't have to obey the law. No one can see your dick in a stall
It's just about trans people who don't pass being forced to not disturb people
>>
>>71839974
Keeps people distracted from the fact they're basically in lock stop with their supposed political enemies on any issue of actual importance. Works the exact same way the other way 'round too.
>>
>>71839405

But now those guys don't even have to wear dresses, they can just walk in normally and say they're transmen. This law doesn't impact that at all, and only makes it easier for those perverts who can now pretend to be transmen. Whereas before, transmen were told to go to men's bathrooms.
>>
>>71840078
And it creates more of a problem. All those burly tranny faggots go into their actual bathroom and post a pic on twitter going "OH MY FUCKING GOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK REPUBLICANS VOTE SHILLARY". They are pretty much creating fucking "Rosa Parks" out of these mentally ill fags taking a shit.
>>
>>71831238
>considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women
:/ How about this faggot pretending he was born a woman and leeching God knows how much dough from his millionaire adoptive parents to get the job done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjyBuz2yOk
>>
>>71839745
Faggots in a bathroom aren't destroying the productivity of a nation or blowing up city blocks in suicide bombings. Social issues stem from economic issues, not the other way around. Your thinking is backwards.
>>
>>71834893

They're blowing this trans shit like it happens all the time as well.
>>
>>71840129
does this law apply to gym showers and stuff like that? although I doubt trannys with dicks actually shower in the womens room even without the law. Now that would be a funny video
>>
Just make one bathroom with double the stalls and sinks, no urinals. Men, women, and """""OTHER""""" can use it no matter what, that way EVERYONE i s uncomfortable and unhappy.
>>
>>71838889
Wait... The Holocaust was real?
>>
>>71840321

This. Every time the economy goes to shit, this Feminism/LGBT garbage pops up because people have too much free time on their hands.
>>
>>71833039
See, this is why I'm for trannys using the women's bathroom, so I don't have to be in the presence of this shit.
>>
>>71841069
>This. Every time the economy goes to shit, this Feminism/LGBT garbage pops up because people in power desperately want to distract the population at large from how bad things are and how little their leaders actually care
FTFY
>>
>>71840265
Gotta give John Flynt credit for never breaking kayfabe on the whole pretending to be female thing though. He's willingly passed up on a lot of potential opression points for patreon money by completely ignoring people making fun of him for being a nasty troon. That's dedication.
>>
>many
hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>71833959
MtF frannies are some of the most fucking sexually degenerate motherfuckers on the planet. They're probably licking the toilet seats and hoping to find unflushed turds to masturbate with.
>>
>>71834421
>would I want a qt trap to walk into the men's room to be violated by me
Yes
>>
>>71841495

Look up transmen, it's way easier for women to pass as men than vice versa.
>>
>>71832937
How many cases of this have happened in places that allow trannies to use the other bathroom?
>>
>>71833039
CWC belongs in a fucking gas chamber.
>>
File: 22-trumpcover.w245.h368.2x.jpg (54 KB, 490x736) Image search: [Google]
22-trumpcover.w245.h368.2x.jpg
54 KB, 490x736
>>71831238
I think that we should holocaust all trans people, probably the most logical solution to this issue
>>
>>71831238
>that pic
>"I would be forced to go into the women's bathroom!"
Hold on a fucking minute. Do you carry around your birth certificate everywhere and show it to a Mcdonald's employee before going to take a piss? No. Nobody would give a single fuck if the person in that pic went into the men's room. Sure if it were passed he would technically be forced to go into the women's room but really what would stop him from just using the men's room? They think this image supports trannies but to me it just makes this guy look like a creepy fuck who is complaining because "Aww man I get to- I mean- have to go into the women's room and watch little girls pee! Poor little ol' me! :)"
>>
>>71831238
https://youtu.be/eR-QsF6E1XI
>>
>>71831238
I thought it was what was on your birth certificate. Did they change that part of the law?
>>
>>71831735
>>71832937
>>71833959
Most trannys are straight in the sense that they're still attracted to females. It seems like there's more "trans-lesbians" than ones that want dick.
>>
File: SV.jpg (138 KB, 598x755) Image search: [Google]
SV.jpg
138 KB, 598x755
I don't think anyone has a problem with people that don't look like mutant freaks using the bathroom that fits them. If this person were using the female bathroom, no one would bat an eyelash. Mainly because they actually look like the gender they transitioned to.

Bottom line, however, is that the law is the first step by some legislators to push back against the insanity that is transgenderism. I do believe that there are some cases where transitioning is the appropriate response to gender disphoria. At this point, however, I have to wonder exactly how much the inmates are running the asylum. I feel the overly embracing nature of today's society has let an ill sector of our people become increasingly more vocal. So while I don't think the law itself means anything, it sets precedence.
>>
File: brave transgender father.jpg (9 KB, 228x222) Image search: [Google]
brave transgender father.jpg
9 KB, 228x222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVRrybYWNE
>>
>>71831238
>it forces trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex they were born with
>since many trans men and women look like regular men and women it has the opposite effect
Nope. If you look like a regular man and go into the men's room nobody is going to stop and ask to see your birth certificate. The only time this law will ever be enforced is when you look like some sort of abortion of science and try and pass yourself off as the opposite gender, and the company asks you to use a designated bathroom. If the company doesn't care then the law has no standing. If the company can't tell then the law has no standing. The only time it will ever be enforced is if you sue which is what the law is trying to protect companies from, being sued for asking a blatant man with mental problems from using the little girls room
>>
The glaring cognitive dissonance in the all inclusive 'hip to be neurotic' herd is the mindless mantra that "People can be born the wrong gender" along with "Gender is a social construct". Which is it? You can't be both *phrasing*. I'm all for people having the freedom to butcher themselves with a bat shit neurosis, but I don't want to be included in social retardation of "respecting pronouns". I prefer science.

It's almost as though they aren't convinced unless and until others concur, condone, and encourage them. Who else engages in such transparent insecure malarkey? Oh yeah, the religious dogma which opposes them.
>>
transsexuality isn't real
>>
>>71846609

Except what you're describing is the old law. Under the new law if you're a transman wearing normal clothing ,etc. you are legally obligated to use a woman's bathroom and can't be kicked out under law, so perverts can simply use that as a pretext to be transmen, which is much easier.
>>
Time to build trans bathrooms.
>>
>>71834142
>>You want menstrual blood all over your toilets

Oh please. I've been in men's bathrooms that had shit smeared all over the toilet, wall, and stall door. Tell me that happens in a woman's bathroom. That and about every third motherfucker who drops a deuce can't flush.
>>
>>71848806
>I was born male
>want to use the men's bathroom
>I can't be kicked out
I'm sorry what was the problem? That they wanted to dress like a girl or something? You are legally obligated to use the bathroom that corresponds with your birth certificate. If you're born male, the owner of the bathroom can insist you use the men's room and you can't sue. If they don't care or you look enough like a girl they can't even tell, then you're all good to use the ladies room because how are they even going to know to enforce it unless you make a big deal about it screaming teehee I'm not really a girl look at me!
>>
/pol/ would suck a trannie's cock of Trump told you it was cool. Wouldn't you, ya little faggot follower robots? Hahaha it's fun watching your heads explode over this.
>>
>>71848806

You are more correct.

The issue here isn't pro vs. anti trans. HB2 isn't aimed at discriminating against trans people as much as it is against stopping cis-gendered hetero guys from spying on girls/women under a pro trans law. No one is afraid of trans people using whatever bathroom they feel comfortable in.

This is why the third option is the best - no new laws. Sexual harrassment laws already cover the case of people using a bathroom they don't need to be in and causing people to be uncomfortable. If you can pass as the opposite sex who cares? All the pro-trans bills do is open a loop hole for a normal perv to gain access to a woman's bathroom because he says he is trans. How are you going to prove other wise - because that becomes discrimination.
>>
>>71850258
What about little boys? They still have to use the bathroom with straight male predators?
>>
How does this law affect gloryholes?
>>
>>71850344

And? That exists either way. Honestly that's far more of a concern I have than anything related to the LGBT community and which bathroom to use.
>>
>>71831238

He could have just gone into the men's room and there would have been no issue. No one would have known.

But nah, let's take pictures and get attention on social media instead.
>>
>>71842273
Which is why the law is retarded anyways.
>>
>>71831238
See there is an issue here... men like me who would watch out for female family members using the women's restroom. I would literally stand outside the door and stay guard for my family and prevent the mentally ill from following them in. I would be the one lambasted in the media for beating the fuck out of a trans before I let them into the women's restroom. And no I am not being an internet warrior. Funny thing is my town is right wing enough that I am guaranteed not to be the only one.
>>
>>71831238

if you are the 0.01% that actually pass as the other gender nobody will notice

meanwhile we don't need no fucking brianna wu abominations in the ladies room
>>
>>71850475
if you peek thru the hole and its not a dude on the other side you call the police, we wont stand for that shit in america
>>
>>71831238
So why don't normal humans protest by going into opposite restrooms?
"I identify as a female, excuse me?>!#$!>@"
>>
I identify as a trans-police officer

why can't I wear a uniform and pull people over?
>>
>>71832794
Suck my fuckin cock you don't know what its like these fuckin bathrooms are an issue
>>
All I want in this life is to use the bathroom that I identify with. People get so caught up worrying about everyone's genitals and chromosomes and if they are men or women that they forget the most important thing is that everyone feels comfortable.

I just want to be able to use a bathroom specifically for people who identify as attack helicopters. #helicopterlivesmatter.
>>
>>71831238
Yeah honestly that picture changes my mind sort of.

But the thing is, if you're that passable, you shouldn't have a problem getting around the law.

The law is so a creep can't just say "I identify as x" and go in that particular bathroom
>>
Has anyone hear even run over a trans person in real life?
>>
Non binary >>71854422 do brave
>>
>>71831238
I don't really like the law, I just want something temporary to stop trannies from forcefully dictating a private business' bathroom policy.
>>
>>71855678
Fucking this.

Let private businesses do whatever they fucking want.

And in public bathrooms outside of private establishments, just make them all gender-neutral and there's no fucking issue.
Scared of some tranny or pedo raping your daughter? It's a gender neutral bathroom so you can go inside with her. Not like the rapists obey the "women only" signs anyway.
>>
>>71853586
this
>>
File: 1455076049049.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1496) Image search: [Google]
1455076049049.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1496
>>71831238
Why couldn't I have been born during one of the world wars and just died then? I can't handle this society anymore.
>>
>>71855938
Public land should be sold off to private owners. The state should not establish gender neutral bathrooms.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.