[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim comes out to Obama as Non-binary, her bravery brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What it must have took for her to do that. I'll contribute to her surgery for a non-binary gender change.

https://youtu.be/C4A4NpnWKiQ

Would you come out to Trump as a Straight white male on National Television. No, you'd hide in your safe space /pol/.
>>
File: 1461270349463.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1461270349463.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>71854422
>Would you come out to Trump as a Straight white male on National Television. No, you'd hide in your safe space /pol/.
Are (you) fucking retarded?
>>
>>71854422
Quick question - what does nonbinary actually mean in practice, in regards to gender?
>>
>>71854802
It means you don't identify as any gender.
>>
>>71854422
>They are using these words in real life.

We really are in end times.
>>
File: 1457778384158.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457778384158.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>71854575

That comparison makes no sense, unless you were trying to say it's typical of people like her to NOT vote for Trump.
>>
>>71855127
What?
I was quoting OP.
>>
>>71854802
it means you don't fit all your gender's stereotypes which somehow makes you special.

liberals are a contradictory fucking mess
>>
>>71854422

>inb4 honor killing
>>
>>71855194
You guys act all like you're proud. You never come out as a Straight white male on National TV to Trump, you'd be too embarrassed and closeted to admit your straight.

Being straight is almost a crime in the US, I see videos of people chasing straight white males out of colleges and following them around blowing horns in their ears and beating plastic buckets loudly. You now must pretend you're gay in the US for any kind of equality.
>>
>>71854802
It means the person doesn't consider themself to be male or female.
tl;dr it means mentally ill
>>
I'm happy Obama said "That wasn't that crazy". He completely strips her from her special snowflake attentionwhore "coming out" that way. Also happy he never used the word "non-binary" to validate that fat pig. Disgusting.
>>
>>71854802
It means they're gonna harass you about the pronouns. It means they're gonna get confused about bathrooms.
>>
>>71854802
Tumblr decided that what your are (race/sex/sexual orientation, tec...) isn't defined by empirical fact (like color of skin, genital, etc) but by how you "identify as" (seriously who come up with that shit ?) so in this case she decided to identify as neither man or woman and for libtard if she identify as non-binary that's a fact and not attention whoring retardation
>>
>>71855441
Cmon, britcuck. Step it up or you'll never reach Australia. Right now you're Leaf-tier.

Hurry up and let 5 more rapefugees pound your wife's cunt full of shitskin splurge before you have to bin that spoon and pay your TV license.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.