[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/ 2016/apr/23/pit-bull-kil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: dogs-and-cats-2.jpg (11 KB, 443x267) Image search: [Google]
dogs-and-cats-2.jpg
11 KB, 443x267
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/23/pit-bull-kills-newborn-baby-in-bed

Do we need any more proof now that dogs are degenerate? They just kill your children randomly. They're also stupid, stinky, unhygienic and high-maintenance. Ban all dogs now. Cat master race reporting in.
>>
i support this.

cat master race.
>>
Pitt bulls are degenerate every other type of dog is not. Pitt bulls are man made killing machines and anyone who keeps one, let around a kid is the one at fault, you don't put a ticking bomb besides a child bed now do you?.
>>
>>71812861
I was a dog missile but after reading this, I'm a toxoplasma gondii.
>>
Dogs are better companions, but cats are so low maintenance I can't get myself to buy a dog knowing I have to fucking walk the damn thing 3 times a day and have to be home before midnight
>>
File: maiq.jpg (120 KB, 735x1116) Image search: [Google]
maiq.jpg
120 KB, 735x1116
khajiiit has wares if you have coin
>>
>>71812682
Species war when?!
GAS THE DOGS
>>
File: 1460193197337.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
1460193197337.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
>>
>>71812682
How many cats have killed newborn humans?
>>
>HURR, CATS R BETTER DEN DOGS

Jesus christ you faggots will argue about anything
>>
>>71812682

Throughout my life, I've learned to be mistrustful of people that preferred cats to dogs.
>>
>>71813116
That analogy won't work paddy. Too many Muhammads here, they'll get the wrong idea about kids and ticking bombs.
>>
File: khajiit stole nothing.jpg (103 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
khajiit stole nothing.jpg
103 KB, 460x345
>>71813420
>>
Wew lad
How many threads are you making about this?
Fucking hell, this is like the "Why are whites better than niggers again?" - animal version
>>71813059
>>
>>71813420
Show me the skooma first.
>>
>>71812682
>San Diego
>owned a pit bull

Baby probably brown. Thank you based dog.
>>
>>71812682
It's not dogs, it's pit bulls. They're the fucking niggers of the canine world. They breed the shit out of them, then abandon them because they're usually assholes. Shelters are full of abandoned pit bulls.
>>
>>71812682
Ok, whatever you say mehmet.
>>
>>71812682
Stop making this thread you fucking autistic degenerate
>>
File: 1441918043647.jpg (67 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
1441918043647.jpg
67 KB, 780x505
>>71813630
It's a widely known fact that Muslims hate and kill dogs on a daily basis therefore they rather have a white population who owns cats instead of dogs so they can kill everyone during the night without any problems. Stupid.
>>
>>71812682
B-b-but I own a pit bull and it is the s-s-sweetest thing ever.
>>
>>71812682
Only degenerates in the UK own pitbulls, nothing of value was lost.

There are dozens of equally powerful or even more powerful breeds of dog than pits you can own in the UK, why go for one that is illegal?
Oh right, that's because the owner has a niggers 'laws don't apply to me, and I have to prove it mentality'.

Well bitch the laws of nature have just been applied, good riddance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.