[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING W/ MY LIFE /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 31
File: 1459194872518.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1459194872518.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>>71776849
got me thinking hard about my life

>23
>failed uni, have to wait a year now to apply back into it
>just lost so much will and motivation to carry on
>lacked only 8 more credits
>on top of that, it's in fucking history major and philosophy minor
>don't even have my G1 license yet
>outstanding credit card debt (1.6k on top of the 21k student debt)
>no summer job lined up and i desperately wanna get my foot in the door at a job at least relative to my field
>on and off crippling depression

the only ONLY silver lining is that my parents love me and i have a girl friend

help me /pol/, what do?
>>
>>71796879

>history major
Do you want to teach?
Why the major?
>>
>>71796879
get the biggest loan you can and run away, if you don't have motavation, just fuck your ecnomony with a 100k loan and move to china buy a house, and have asain kids with a shit load of money.
>>
>>71797181
I do not want to teach
I do not want to go to law school

I want to somehow get into politics, literally any field in politics. I have talents pertaining to this field.

>>71797216
haha no. I love my family too much
>>
>>71797216
who the fuck is going to loan a broke drop out with no job and credit card debt 100k? student loan maybe?
>>
The 21st century is the century of Western suffering. Im sorry, I knew you had dreams of doing great things.
>>
>>71796879
are you me with a girlfriend?

are you me going to school for a non-STEM field degree?

are you me just with credit card debt?
>>
>>71796879
>help me /pol/, what do?

realize that there are people twice your age in twice as much debt with half as many prospects

23 is young, really young. many people dont even get a degree by 30

there are kids down south in the states your age, your situation, except with 150 000 USD debt

I shit you not, I know some personally.

go look up some stats about the average canadian

you are not in a bad spot at all
>>
>>71796879
look on the bright side, at least you aren't like me: A 23yo junior transfer student at a state college on your parent's dime... but oh wait serious medical conditions* will prevent you from finishing your credits and graduating before you are 25

*= a tumor in my fucking head
>>
>tfw things are looking up
>>
>>71797490
atleast you're on your parent's dime, you ungrateful shit
>>
>>71796879
you need a hobby, id suggest something manly like hunting but nobody will give you a gun with your mental history

soooo, you have to figure something out that will take you off your pc and away from reddit (i can tell you browse it at least 4h a day)

get a hobby and start lifting, even just half an hour a day 5 days a week, do ABABA with B being cardio and A being weights, running will also help with your depression and weight issues.

as for the job? get a job planting trees in the summer, contact all the local conservation authorities where you live and go plant trees. its good for your body and good for the environment.
>>
File: large.jpg (221 KB, 454x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
221 KB, 454x700
>>71796879

Start a revolution
>>
>>71797451
but all around me are familiar faces...I mean, a lot of my friends are graduating this year, and I've been lying about me "having 2 more courses in the fall"...when I'm gonna have to take 1 year off due to bad grades with the faculty.

Fuck, I've reached that point in my life where success is not measures by how many answers you can get right on jeopardy or how well versed you are in history and philosophy. I used to think I could be well off with all these abstract riches, but I seriously am not. I want a fucking job and I want to succeed, I wanna get married and I wanna get a house and car. But right now it seems like it's literally decades away.
>>
Why does /pol/ attract a bunch of whiny faggots? Grow the fuck up. You're the dip shit that flunked out and blamed depression. You don't get your foot in the door of politics by lining up a summer job, you start by being the filing bitch (read intern). I'm sure the University you dropped out of has plenty of Summer internship programs, but you wouldn't know because you flunked out. All you had to do was show up and take the tests. College wasn't even that hard.
>>
>>71797451

Only fucking idiots desu.

>21
>spic in national guard
>Nat Guard pretty much pays for all my shit

Do Canadians not have anything like this?
>>
File: 1461296126654.png (713 KB, 2240x2240) Image search: [Google]
1461296126654.png
713 KB, 2240x2240
You need a philosophy to deal with the depression.

Other than that you need to start over. Fresh. 23 is fucking young to start over. I know someone who went back to school at 29, another at 43.

But you need to deal with the depression.

Maybe watch this video.

Maybe read a Trump book. START OVER I CAN'T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. 'POLITICAL TALENTS' aren't worth much. Could you jin th emilitary? It's much better to join as a college graduate. If you ROTC they pay for it all along.
>>
>>71797622
i am very grateful for everything my parents have ever done. all that i am was bore from their gracious fingertips.

i was informing op to suck it up because it could be worse than just failing. you can be forced to fail because of conditions out of your control.
i hope you get another nail bombing faggot
>>
>>71796879
I'm in a similar boat pal. Most adults don't do things with their undergrad major. You should finish your degree, but regardless try to get a temp job. They are sympathetic to white males, which odds are you are, and can get your foot in the door of a job. The only way you get a job if you're not talking to people in the field is by brute forcing applications making yourself look marketable and even then that doesn't work all the time. Life isn't over my dude and if you're dealing with depression on and off you should go take time for yourself and think about what you really want and take the steps to get there. Also don't cry about failing uni the >leaf system tries to get kids to drop out. US schools are all about safe space and sucking off undergrads. Unluckily enough for me I went to a difficult one and am being thrown into a job pool with kids that went to retard schools and developed stellar resumes. Once you enter the working world your problems will dissipate and you will be judged by your actions and your impressions on people and thats something to be eternally hopeful about. Other than the credit card debt though don't spend money that isn't yours you should feel guilty taking your parents money. Money is a representation of time and effort and if you didn't put time and effort in don't spend it.
>>
>>71797709
>other people might have it worse so chin up

nice meme
>>
>>71797706

Video: https://mega.nz/#!PVM0gLRA!CyORDaLOrzXlqB_IeZzcleKEW5OWIjZhvuhtofWCX48

another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8
>>
>>71797765
one shitpost wasn't enough, eh?
>>
>>71797629
My problem is that I have too many hobbies. I spend quite a bit of my time metal detecting. I do a lot of outdoors activities. I practically live on here, and I play RTS games a lot. Oh, and yea I also work out a lot as well
>>
>he has a girl friend
SHOO SHOO NORMIES OUT OUT OUT!!!
>>
File: Paraguay war.png (35 KB, 953x576) Image search: [Google]
Paraguay war.png
35 KB, 953x576
>>71796879
rate my OC
>>
>>71796879
I recently got this notion to re-upend my life and move to a big city leaving all my stuff behind in Denver. The people here suck and Colorado is pretty boring. Shouldn't have left Texas.
>>
Almost the same situation here, but I'm 28 and I've been working on a master thesis for 2 years.
>>
>>71797824
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I know your pain, OP. I'm 30. I have schizoaffective disorder. I had multiple breakdowns in school and dropped out a bunch of times, the last 6 credits shy of my degree. But I went back and got my BA a few years ago. It took me 8 years but I did it. Don't give up. Finish school. I live in my mom's basement now, but I'm going to go teach soon and pay off my $5,000 in student loan debt. After that I'll buy a cat and a sailboat and sail around the world. Hang in there bro.
>>
>>71796879
Man up, Pepe. You have future and people who care for you. These are the only things you need to be strong.
My mother died in January and i don't have friends and in the same situation like you - out of money but cant work.
I wanted to create a thread to ask polaks how they deal with parent loss but wasn't sure.
Are there any people who lost parent? Sometimes i feel like my life is ended even if i understand that i should continue living for her so her work will not be in vain.
>>
>>71797824
>>71798012
FAGGOTS
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>71796879
Stop being a faggot. Teslaphoresis is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1d0Lg6wuvc
>>
>>71796879
29 years old haven't work in 6 years
finished my master's 1.5 year ago, can't find work with it though

you are gonna be fine..
>>
>>71796879
Your life is better than mine honestly
>23
>be degenerate drug addict and alcoholic
>dropped out of uni 1 month into course because I was an idiot and skipped classes and didn't study
>get into legal trouble (assault)
>feel like shit for been a complete failure and embarrassment to my family
>lose some close friends
>apply for rehab
Now I'm just waiting to leave, if I can't fix my issues I will be facing homelessness
>>
You baught a worthless degree anyway so just be happy u got out early
>>
>>71797698
I think the the huge fucking invasion of dark people into the west has people on edge.

Open your fucking eyes man, we are the breaking point of western civ. This isnt 4 years ago when were were joking about stupid sjw bs.

We are being fucking invaded, pull your fucking head out of your ass. Stress and anxiety is through the roof.
>>
File: fdsgnmh.jpg (20 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
fdsgnmh.jpg
20 KB, 500x461
>>71798032
how old are you? also how recent was it/how did it happen (if you don't mind me asking)?

Hang in there buddy, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>71797709
> i hope you get another nail bombing faggot
nice finishing cherry on top, absolutely bueno
>>
>>71797687
>but all around me are familiar faces...I mean, a lot of my friends are graduating this year
half your university friends will disappear and you will never see them again, you can always make new friends and ditch ones that dont support you when you fuck up

i have lost friends because i did not support them when they were fuckups, feels bad man but thats life

>when I'm gonna have to take 1 year off due to bad grades with the faculty.
you are lucky they will let you back in, some schools will just say seeya thanks for the $$$. in the mean time you can use that year to build up contacts. politics is all about social contacts. any 18 year old highschool graduate bozo can run for MP and lots of them often win. its kind of disgusting actually how often canadians vote for someone with zero experience to run their riding.

>I used to think I could be well off with all these abstract riches, but I seriously am not. I want a fucking job and I want to succeed, I wanna get married and I wanna get a house and car

heres probably the most sagely advice you will receive in this thread: the average house price in toronto is $1.2M, its the same in vancouver. you will not scrape $240k for a downpayment and make $135k a year any time soon. your only hope is to get your degree and get out of the cities. living in toronto or vancouver is a fucking scam, you will be poor forever.

so you need a job that can pay you away from people, politics might not be your best bet but shit you can always pursue that on the side?

>>71797819
>I play RTS games a lot
delete every game and every save tonight, video games basically take the precious few hours you will have on this planet AND IT BURNS THEM, IT LITERALLY FUCKING BURNS THEM TO ASH. you will NEVER get back that time.
>>
>>71798207
ice?
>>
>>71798032
I lost my dad to cancer last year
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 412x351
>>71796879

>girlfriend

Get out.
>>
>>71798295
Im 29. It was at early January. I never found..patalogoanatomist couldnt tell the death time and it looked like she was killed because she had wound on her head, but may be it was because of falling.
>>
>>71798479
How long it took you to be not so self destructive/depressive?
>>
>>71798404
Thanks for the honest reply

I don't plan on living in big cities. My home town is waterloo, so for now it's alright. And you're absolutely right about the gaming. Truth be told, it's not even a big part of my life. I'm not much of a gamer anyway, i just got on a nostalia binge one day and decided to play AoE II a bit on and off.

How can I pursue politics on the side? I honestly don't see myself doing anything else besides becoming a writer, and to me that seems even more of a challenge than getting into politics.
>>
>>71797283
You are not getting into politics unless you get a law degree, go to prestigious school and have tons of money.
>>
>>71799015
pls don't say this
>>
>>71798708
shiiiiiet ivan the only hope i can give you is that one day just maybe you will save europe from the shitskins, russia is not well liked over here but you are white so you will always be a brother!

>How can I pursue politics on the side?
waterloo is a liberal shithole, you cant pursue politics there, you have to go more rural and get a main job, get into politics in other ways by volunteering for the party, going door to door, work you way up from the bottom in your spare time.

as for a full time job i dunno what you want to do but writing doesnt pay a fucken dime unless you are amazing at it
>>
>>71796879
sage
>>
File: 1354458187057.gif (64 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1354458187057.gif
64 KB, 500x446
>>71796879
>23
>Failed three years at Uni
>No will to live
>Spend 6 months in jail
You're not alone
>>
>>71798708
Well its almost been a year but I can say I have not passed that stage yet

My drug and alcohol use got worse and I'm attending rehab soon

I was close to my dad and he was the only person that truly got me as a person, I don't have many friends so I was isolated for weeks and didn't talk to much people, I felt like killing myself a few times

At the end of the day, I would tell myself things will get better and that always kept me going
>>
>>71796879
First of all, /r9k/.

Here's what you can do for your depression.

1) See a doctor, get medication. It helps.
2) Start working out because it changes your brain chemistry.
3) Practice meditation, cognitive-behavioral therapy, etc. You have to force yourself to think positive.
4) Remember that determinism is a useless ideology. You can actually change your brain's mRNA expression patterns via your behaviors.
5) Find outdoor activities to do and stop staying inside all the time; sunlight makes you happier.
6) Trust me. I'm a scientist.
>>
>>71799396
ivan and bogan listen to this burger he is right
>>
>>71796879

>start working

you're luck you still have a gf, but you won't for long. lol
>>
>>71799396
This man is correct OP, the happiest I've been in my entire life was when I was working out regularly and eating healthy.
>>
>>71796879
Spare me the details faggot, this board is for politics. We all have to make it past our own bullshit and some of us will and some will not.

Work out a course of action and follow it, best of luck
>>
>>71796879
Finish your degree, try to study in a country where education is free so that you can get a degree that isn't worthless or become an academic, marry whatever whore is dumb is enough to love you, and build a life with all that shit.
Fuck, you idiots are fucking pathetic. Life is fucking simple when you don't spend half of your time hating yourself and bawwing over babby bullshit.
>>
File: 1442902078165.jpg (55 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
1442902078165.jpg
55 KB, 640x643
>>71796879
Not much.

Quit my job, applied for and got accepted to teach english in Korea.

I've been hanging out for the last couple months fucking around, reading and studying for the lsat. Getting between 170-173 on my timed practice tests.

With the way the legal industry is going I'm pretty much only going to law school if I can get into a t14 (I think I have a decent shot at Georgetown) or a steep tuition cut at a t2.

I'm sober 5 months today after 3.5 years of alcoholism.

I've been averaging 40 mile weeks for several months now and I weigh as much as I did in highschool (179-84 lbs down from 195-200 lbs).

Been with my gf for almost five months now.

Things are as good as ever.

I took her virginity and she's my first long term relationship.

The sex keeps getting better and better.

It could be better (moving back in with my parents soon to save a little money before I head to Korea, gf is going to stay stateside for 2 months while I'm in Korea to finish up her BA meaning there'll be a little more than 3 months where we'll be able to see each other weekly or not at all), I have contingency plans if law school doesn't work out but they're far from fully fleshed out now. I'm on antidepressants (have been for about 2 months now). I feel loads better but there's some uncertainty about how I'll be able to take my prescription out of the country.

But life is good.

I'm very happy.
>>
>>71796879
stop blogging about it. we are all basically in the same situation
>>
>>71799521
>>71799396
DUDE I already work out, I've been working out for 8 months now. Yea I've noticed a difference, but i'm still in a mental rut.

Also, I really really REALLY don't want to take meds. I have a phobia that i'll somehow become mentally castrated, despite the fact my head is already pretty wonky (and no, i don't do any drugs)
>>
>>71796879
>have a girlfriend

Sorry mate, with that attitude/career situation, not for long.
>>
>>71796879
>it's in fucking history major and philosophy minor
I think you failed when you chose these 2 as your major.
>>
>>71796879
Let go of your ego, and attachment to the physical. Meditate and search your soul for god. When you are in need, you only need to believe and he will help guide you back to your true path.
>>
File: 1442288627901.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1442288627901.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
Guys, I will be re-taking a library tech exam on Tuesday. I'm sure I'm wasting my time, but it's such a dream job for me. It pays just enough, and I want nothing more in life than a quiet job around books and computers. I give myself excuses to e-mail librarians and hope that they'll remember my name. What else can I do? I fucking need this.
>>
>>71799729
You should at least see a doctor. They can help you. Sorry you don't like meds. I've taken them, and yes they have side effects (decreased pleasure from sex is one of them), but not being a mental wreck all the time is worth it, IMO.
>>
File: tmp_4417-CaineKills-539417571.png (556 KB, 1023x768) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4417-CaineKills-539417571.png
556 KB, 1023x768
>>71796879
Similar situation but 25. Not as much debt, but joke of an education and I don't really even know what I want to do with life.

But I get the feeling that there's quite a bit here in same place.

Things will get better. Or not.
>>
>>71796879

Your girl is already working on leaving you.
>>
>>71799729
Talk to a doctor. Hang out with friends. *Relax*

Things will get better anon. And do work out, it really improves your overall lifestyle.
>>
If you can't even finish school, then you are pretty fucked when it comes to the real world. Shit gets harder every day.

I recommend you become an hero...be creative.
>>
>>71798111
Checked.

Space elevator incoming.
>>
File: badass.png (1 MB, 960x545) Image search: [Google]
badass.png
1 MB, 960x545
>>71796879
I don't know man, I never went to university so I can't understand your pain. I was tempted to, most of my friends did, most of everybody I know from highschool did....but man, 4 more years of learning a bunch of shit that I have to actually pay for this time around seemed so pointless to me.

I don't know if I made a mistake or not, time will tell. But I will tell you where I stand financially because of it

>22
>I own a Scion FR-S sports car
>I have 23,000$ in my savings account
>I have no credit card debt
>I have a part time job (used to be full time but I willingfully cut down on hours because I have enough money right now)
>I'm making 500$ a month from youtube (google adsense)
>In the final stages of making it into one of our police forces (80,000-100,000 a year)
>have a girlfriend
>hit the gym regularly
>have shit tons of free time and no school stress
>spent the time I would have spent in university building up my work experience
>If police force doesn't pan out I will probably fall back on youtube or build up more experience elsewhere and reapply
>No student debt
>Resume that is packed with supervising experience, healthcare oriented experience, security experience, oilfield experience, and other small jobs

and I can thank all of these accomplishments to simply not wasting or blowing 50,000-100,000$ at my local university. A lot of the guys I work with cant even find jobs with their degrees and are stuck slaving away trying to pay down their debt.

So basically OP I think the decision you made of attending university was the wrong decision.
>>
>>71800123
>pig
>>
>>71800123
Literally a spoiled faggot.
>>
>>71800123
Do you really think you're going to start at $80K?

>final stages
Did you bother with a firearms licence (even though cops don't NEED them)

>No uni
There wasn't anything interesting you wanted to really learn about?

Also, what province?
>>
>>71796879
dont worry anon, it will be fine

life is temporary, its just something to keep you busy
>>
>>71800123

proud to be uneducated

lol
>>
>>71800327
third eye shut tight af
>>
>>71800123
University degree is a long term investment m8. On a long enough timeline, the university degree will pay off much much more than not having a university degree. That being said, I'm a huge faggot for not having the mustering up the will to finish strong.

I don't know exactly what it was that made me so lethargic, probably a combination of a lot of retarded things like this website for instance (not that I hate you guys, it's just /pol/ is such a waste of time for me, literally days wasted away with no return on the biggest investment of all [time]).
>>
>>71799134
that's just in the US we elect drama teachers up here anon. don't despair, lots of politicians have history degrees. George W Bush, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Nixon to name a few.
>>
>>71796879
You feel for the meme college makes your life perfect and easy

That was a mistake.
>>
>>71800404
you are also lost
>>
>>71800307
British Columbia, Kamloops (our local university here is TRU)

They don't want you to possess a firearms license, my recruiters told me they would rather train you on how to shoot from the ground up. I actually attained my security clearence and am just waiting right now.

As for University, not really. If I had to pick it would probably have been political science. Police recrutiers told me they have so many applicants with police&justice and criminology that they don't pick from those hiring pools very much because they like to see broad experience.

but what would I do with a political science degree? Not to mention I have a friend doing that and he told me they were writing essays on how Donald Trump is going to be mad for America and the problems with racism in American politics; and having taken the redpill I would probably get banned from most of those classes for having differing opinions.

So instead I just worked my ass off and built up a shit ton of money, bought a nice car, gained some broad experience, made a youtube channel (no I'm not linking it here) with videos that have over a million views and I'm hoping that I can make some difference out there if I get accepted in with the police.

If I would have attended university none of this would have happened. Now whether this will come back and bite me in the ass in the future remains to be seen, but I'm thinking it wont.

Also police officers do start around 50-60k a year but with overtime make upwards to 80,000 a year. Within 5 years most of them are clearing 100k simply due to the fact of overtime alone. I know because I know a lot of police officers.
>>
>>71797283
Oh yeah, in order to get into politics family needs money. Have to buy you way in.

So wake up, find a real major.
>>
>>71800648
this is canadian politics we are talking about.
>>
>>71800442
>University degree is a long term investment m8. On a long enough timeline, the university degree will pay off much much more than not having a university degree.

That can be true, depending on what you major in. On the flip side, many of the degrees are trash and the economy is so shit you cant find jobs doing the shit you studied for (excluding a few fields)

The arguement that it will pay off in the long run used to be true (again depending on the degree) but when you actually get out and look for work you will find employers are more concerned on your experience in the field rather than a piece of paper that states you are qualified.

For example, take a look at the tech sector. If you have a portfolio with projects and shit proving you can work in that field and experience they will hire you over somebody with a degree. Chances are that job is going to go to some east indian anyway but you get the drift.

It's like that for a lot of fields. I'm not saying the degree is going to hurt you, but going 40-100k in debt and having to spend years paying that off just to start making profits compared to somebody who spent those years working and making money and building up their work experience and focusing on the projects they want to focus on are going to be better off.

The days of university degrees being the answer are long gone. The market is flooded with them. Employers want experience and proof you can do the job. Again there are some fields where this simply is not the case, but a lot of those jobs are being taken by foreigners who those companies can pay substantially lower wages to.
>>
>>71797490
Why continue studying when you're dead by 25?
>>
>>71800844
any advice anon?

I literally have no references to give me advice. Should I just cold call someone like Michael Ignatieff? I hear he's actually a pretty cool guy and plus he's a historian.
>>
File: 119.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
119.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>71796879
>30
>Unemployed
>Living at home
>Married
>Finished university and still can't find work
>Fat
>Crippling depression and anxiety
>No friends
>Can barely go out in public anymore because I think every minority is going to attack me

Try and do worse than me, /pol/.
>>
>>71800979
correct
>>
>>71801120
I know it's tough man, but it's not impossible to fix and turn your life around, you just have to find the motivation to do so.

Like my advice to you would be

>Fix your diet
>Hit the gym
>Gain some confidence
>Start job searching
>Find a job (even if it's not the greatest job)
>Try to accomplish something everyday
>Go to a doctor about the anxiety/depression if the gym doesn't help it enough

You can do it man, trust me.
>>
>>71796879
my future isnt better i gonna be a trap camwhore and do drugs till i die.Living in this world is not worth it,it only gets worse.
>>
>>71800627
>what would I do with a political science degree?
Have expanded your mind and met some really fucking cool people / proffs.

>having taken the redpill I would probably get banned from most of those classes for having differing opinions.
You'd be surprised. I had a friend write an essay for a political science class a few years ago who's thesis was that we should stop all aid to Africa (solution to overpopulation for present resources etc). The proff told him that this was a terrible idea, but he still did well on the eassay because it was done correctly. Any academic worth their weight in salt isn't petty enough to let their own opinions interfere with that. Of course, YMMV.

>worked my ass off ... come back and bite me
If you're happy, don't bother thinking about "what if". Ignorance is bliss, and you'd just be trading well deserved contentment for meaningless reminiscing. Learn from the past and think about the future.

>start around 50-60k a year but with overtime make upwards to 80,000 a year
Ahh. I was wondering about the figure because I took the other path and am starting at something similar.

side bar:
>would rather train you on how to shoot from the ground up

That's all well and good, but it adds a hobby, job skill proficiency and MUCH NEEDED knowledge of the legal framework on the enforcement side. Consider getting it anyway, even after you become a cop (I had a young cop from a town over in my club level handgun course a few years ago), we can own some pretty cool shit here, and you'd always have an available range.
>>
>>71796879
Are you me, OP.

Same position, but no debt and a better major.

BUMP
>>
>>71801065
you should start a nationalist anti immigration party and we can make canada great again
>>
ITT we cry about our problems; many of which are fixable, but we are too lazy to do so
>>
>>71796879
>the only ONLY silver lining is that my parents love me and i have a girl friend

kill yourself normie
>>
>>71797283
>Wants to go into politics
>wants to manage the fate of its people
>cant manage his own life, because cant be bothered to study enough, becausw too busy shit posting
>>
>>71797490

Hey fellow dying anon. I'm 24 with a year left to live as well.
>>
>21
>In a STEM field
>Good enough grades for coop
>Already have 3 job experiences before I graduate
>80k starting once I graduate
>field is in high demand
>very little debt (only student debt, no credit card)
>already planning to become a real estate mogul like papa Trump and effectively retire at 40

but
>grew up without a father
>mother worked 3 jobs, I had to raise myself
>this fucked me up and I see a therapist every few weeks

You can't have it all, anon
>>
>>71796879
move to alaska

become one with nature

don't get eaten by a bear
>>
>>71801568
>every successful person started out being successful
>>
Jesus christ why do I hang around you faggots

This whole thread is pathetic

Delete this OP
>>
>>71801822
man it is so interesting looking into other peoples' perspectives.
>>
>all these chumps begging for some shit office job at a mediocre salary

do any of you have any ambition in life?
>>
>>71796879
Move to a real country.
>>
>>71798024
Why get a cat then?
>>
>>71801120
Greentext marriage story pls
>>
File: 1461151579225.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1461151579225.png
59 KB, 624x434
>>71802218
>be me
>get married

lmaoooooh
>>
>>71798550
It puts more stress on you, knowing you have a responsibility to someone else and cant just wast your life being a NEET because someone actually loves you
>>
>>71801120
>29
Married with children
Had a cable job makin 70k
Left for job driving dirt truck for supposidly 3yr contract
Get laid off at three weeks but made 8k (though put most of to 100k student loan$)
Then work at prison as officer, was told make 20/hr
Wasnt told half go to retirement
Made less take home than as temp
Left after year
Get a dream photo job, dude hypes it up says 70k yr
Have done two photo shoots in 3 months
Cant buy wife real bday present, kids got shit for xmas
Get 10 calls a day from 5 diff loan companies 2 cc companies car company, almost reposesed. Put out literally 3 apps a day
Photoshoots get scheduled than cancelled. Have to hawk guns to pay for cell so i get appointments that just end up cancelled. Have to resort to temp labor at barely 60/day that pays for nothing. Will likely be homeless and divorced soon
>>
>>71802750
not green enough
0/10 would not read
>>
>>71799914
What job?
>>
File: 1460183156622.jpg (138 KB, 728x1834) Image search: [Google]
1460183156622.jpg
138 KB, 728x1834
>23
>Virgin who's never had a gf
>socially awkward
>play video games and masturbate whenever I'm not doing school work

At least I work out...
>>
File: feelno more.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feelno more.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>71796879

I'm similar...

>22
>had to drop college in January 4 years into a 5 year degree due to emotional issues/depression and stress becoming too much that it was not healthy
>Couldnt be motivated to do anything and hardly get out of bed
>nonstop extremely negative thoughts and on and off tears
>Withdrew from college with over 100k debt because I was under the impression that college was necessary after high school, so I took out loans to pay for everything
>now living at home searching for some sort of work
>job search is hard because I am still extremely unmotivated, and I have a very profound fear of failure
>Have to make myself go to eat dinner with the family while feeling extreme guilt for being at home, but not able to go anywhere else
>Also find it extremely hard to ever ask for help, because i think i should be able to do everything I need to myself

>Have older sister working 2 jobs, going to a local school and fitting in martial arts classes
>Younger brother in college, high GPA, engineering degree like i was, except he actually got a company to pick him up early on and he has a career path laid out
>And here I am sad.depressed with no job and bleak outlook on my future and even losing my ability to be someone my younger brother could look up to, because he is surpassing me in pretty much every way except video games

I have no fucking clue what to do outside of getting a shitty job ~10/hr and try to figure out how to be happy.

OP, you have a gf at least. I can't even let myself feel the love my parents show because i think it makes me look weak.

Know that you have it relatively good.

Anyone have any insight? please?
>>
>>71802856
>sorry
>lost train of green
>>
>>71801822
You will fail at relationships and your wife will take children and money from you. That's inevitable, since you had no role models.
>>
>>71802856
>also
>pains in the ass to format proper with greentxt on cellphone imho
>>
>>71797283
>Want to somehow get into politics
>Can't stay in school

Maybe the Sanders campaign will have something for you.
>>
>>71797687
Join army

lrn2kill
>>
>>71802947
hello me
>>
Holy fuck so many losers in this thread lmao. No wonder why you cunts hate woman and black people
>>
>>71803279
I love women and black women.
But I am a loser as luck will have it.
Wifes only still with me cause I get her off like a stallion
>>
>>71803279
Its really telling a lot about this board. Remember these are the guys talking about other ppl being degenerate, worthless leeches.
>>
>>71802947

Are you attractive? If you are then just fake being confident until you land a girlfriend and become confident for real.

If you're ugly I have no advice for you.
>>
i can easily fix your and my own lives

but only theoretically

like I have a clear layout of what I have to do and how I have to do it, and 90% it will work

but I just cant act

should I get adderall or something like this?
>>
>>71803424

No. Adderall will fucking ruin you.
>>
>>71803475
well i will be ruined either way so
>>
>>71802947
Actually me.
>>
>>71803424
>taking drugs for psychological problems
That's fucked up mate.
>>
File: feelyabro.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
feelyabro.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>71803155
>>71803522

What is "actually me" about you and I?

How are you similar, and in what ways are you able to deal with it or get better?
>>
>>71802997
>You will fail at relationships and your wife will take children and money from you.

Falling for the vaginal jew, I see.

Yeah no thanks.
>>
>>71803400

I could pass alright, but I dont go out in public much.

I only really go out if i need to, if a rare event that friends invite me to hang out, or to work.

I havent even told any of my friends other than my one closest that i left school.
>>
>>71803502

Then go for it, mate. If you're really at rock bottom then you're fucking free as can be. You can literally do whatever you want, try whatever you want, indulge in whatever you want. If you're at rock bottom then any decision you make will either be a good one or a neutral one.

So go for it I guess.
>>
>>71798032
Stay strong brother. All things must pass.
>>
>>71803732

Is there anything tangible you actually want?
>>
>>71796879

Join le military, you have enough credits to skip a few ranks and in 8 credits go officer. Do that for a few years and unfuck your shitty life.
>>
Toughen up Ontariobro. I just finished a bachelor's at U of T I started in 2008. It could always be worse my man.
>>
>>71802947
The only advice I can give you is to get into IT. Just get some certificates in whatever field you prefer or learn to program and set up a Github account with your projects.

There's a huge shortage of skilled people in IT and guess what employers actually prefer natives over Pajeet.
>>
>>71796879
it can always get worse. just practice the performance that is courting women with positive rhetoric, because once that goes, she goes.
>>
>>71803832
not at rock bottom tho
>>
Get a job
Get a hobby
Fuck your gf
Do something fun
Apply again next year

Stop being a drama queen Canada
>>
military.
>>
File: kitty1.png (50 KB, 669x545) Image search: [Google]
kitty1.png
50 KB, 669x545
>>71803962

Not really. For a long time i have convinced myself i was content with that I had and that "content" was happy. I am comfortable with what I have materially, but I hate myself and just can't find much a good reason to think otherwise. nothing to be proud of.

I don't need anything tangible, though money would ease my financial burden and ease some anxiety over that. Work/money and Happiness are my only wants, the latter being the most important overall.
>>
Seriously, there are lawyers that hated their jobs and joined up anyway.
>>
>be me 21
>dropped out of uni twice
>6k euro left in my bank account
>no jobs
>all of my friends are rich
>feel sad all day
such is life in Greece
>>
>>71804038
god damn, same story or what?
>>
>>71797283
>I want to somehow get into politics, literally any field in politics. I have talents pertaining to this field.

Become a career military man with that degree maple-nigger. Become an officer and grind till you become staff-level.

It's all bureaucracy from there
>>
>>71796879
OP I was in a co-op program doing an Actuarial Degree and paid back all my loans with my co-op and still have 8000$ saved. Also, the government offered me an additional 32000$ credit if I ever wanted to go back to school. I might go back for another degree but I'll save upto 20000$ before I return so I have sufficient margin to live a comfortable life on scholarship instead of loans.

I am telling you this because I would have been in your position if I didnt have a co-op program. Therefore, I'd suggest you to take some time off, work your ass off in a retail job, pay back your debt and save enough money to complete your credit. Also, I'd suggest you enrolling in another degree if you want some real career prospects or become a cop
>>
>>71802947
Join the military and finish your degree in basket weaving while enlisted. At the end of your enlistment you can just become an officer and jack off in the military for the rest of your life if you can't find a job.
>>
>>71801994
Except you're not starting out. You are as advanced in life as a 12 year old. Gtfo /pol/ and do something about it faggot
>>
>they fell for the college scam
>>
Read this.
>>
>>71804299

Then just do whatever you want until you die. That's what I've been doing, and it's worked out pretty well.
>>
>>71804412
>>6k euro left in my bank account
You say that like its a negative point. No wonder greece went to shit, what the hell do you expect from farming olives and having some nice beaches
I'd be really happy to have 6k cash readily available
>>
>>71804979
I have no degree, no job (impossible to find a job)
and only 6k
what would you do in my situation?
>>
>>71805028
smuggle refugees
>>
>>71805028

>impossible to find job

With that mindset for sure.
Apply more, what does sitting on your ass accomplish? Even if you do not get the jobs, the experience is usefull. If you still have 6k on your account you have all the ressources to make yourself look presentable and the time is obviously there aswell, considering you can shitpost on /pol/.
Lazy fucking Greekshits man.
>>
>>71802947
practice meditation. focus on the sensations of your breath in the tip of your nose. start with 10 minutes, then 15, 20, half an hour, up to an hour.
>>
File: 1422768111483.png (333 KB, 520x315) Image search: [Google]
1422768111483.png
333 KB, 520x315
>>71796879

>22, 23, 24, 20

all you young kidz. Wait till you're 31.

>Be me
>turn 31
>no GF
>never will have another gf
>no children.
>same car for last 10 years
>never got a degree in anything.
>no skills
>no friends around anymore
>don't use failbook so hard to stay in touch with anyone nowadays
>lived with parents for 4 years
>now on my own in an economy apartment.
>rent is 435 a month because my apartment is in a poor area.
>Get a decent job as a janitor.
>wanted to be a robotics engineer when I was 13
>cleaning out storage closet to sell old junk for cash
>see drawings of robots I drew when I was 14 - 16
>see layouts an scenarios for video games I wanted to design.
>see short stories I wrote when I was 20 and wanted to be a writer and make movies.
>now i'm 31, overweight, and I clean the toilets at the hospital.
>one day I will be a 40 year old janitor
>my parents will be dead
>I have nothing

I wish I had tried. It's too late for me now.
>>
>>71805379
are you retarded?
haven't you seen the unemployment rates of Greece?
Also we are one of the hardest working countries in the EU.
>>
>>71798550
this

>>71802544
also this
>>
>>71805556
>hard working
>all shops close from 12pm-4pm for lunch and coffee/cigarettes break
>all coffee places full with people in their mid 20s/30s drinking tea/coffee and smoking all day long

kek
>>
>>71802947
similar here, but I stopped worrying
now life is going slowly, but its better than before
>>
>>71802947

seek counseling and see if you actually have clinical depression
>>
File: 1.jpg (144 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
144 KB, 960x684
>>71805797
:^)
what you're saying is true but we still work more hours than anyone in Europe
>>
File: Willy.jpg (190 KB, 320x887) Image search: [Google]
Willy.jpg
190 KB, 320x887
All of you people in this thread are the types I will recruit for my future death squads.

You will be so grateful to me when I give you hope, respect and a future that you will do anything for me without thought or question. It takes a depressed and defeated man to know the value of pride. I will give you back that pride and it will be the greatest gift you have ever received.

I am the next Hitler, I am coming
>>
>be 45
>paid of all school loans
>married, bought house in country
>beautiful wife wants kids, I do too
>family is rich, will inherit fortune someday

>Fucking Headaches
>Go see doctor
>meet doctor in his office wtf?
>points out grape sized blob in my skull
>we may be able to save you but you'll never be the same

Surgery is set for next week, will remove large part of my brain. Wife already complaining about "I didn't sign up for this!" talking about leaving. Parents are a wreck and my friends haven't been coming around and I smell cookies everywhere I go now.

scared.
>>
>>71806336
are you going to give us qts?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 960x719
>>71806336
Go back to bed Trump. Its past your bedtime
>>
>>71806621
And suddenly among crying spoiled failed students someone with a serious problem
I feel for you, i hope you will be alright
>>
>>71806621
Fuck.
Someone that actually made it through all the bullshit to get to that.
Ill be praying for you
>>
>>71806621

If I could, i would switch bodies with you anon, so you could live the life you earned.

If there is a god, I hope that god spares you and takes someone like me instead.
>>
>>71796879
Op you are a whining faggot that needs to get off of /pol/ and actually work towards your dreams
>>
life is simply a book

every day another page, until one day the book ends
>>
>>71801994
>23 yeas old
>starting out

And you are not unsuccessful, so far you are a *failure*.
>>
>>71806621
>my friends haven't been coming around
thats hard

my dad had a friend who died of motor neuron disease, most of his friends (apart from my dad) stopped hanging out with him once he was diagnosed

i hope it works out for you bro
>>
File: 1301703558454.jpg (9 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1301703558454.jpg
9 KB, 320x272
>>71806666
>>
Your biggest issue is your motivation and depression. You need to fix that asap. It'll fuck you hard. Don't get caught up on things. What I've learned so far from life is that happiness is the key, and you can even be poor and happy if you don't want to make a lot of money. Make sure you have hobbies you enjoy, people you enjoy, etc. Cut the negativity out of your life. Have goals, with smaller goals and work towards the smaller goals. Reward yourself every time you complete one. Don't get caught up on the past, it's done. Assess the situation, make a plan to improve it, and start working on that. The past is done and your only option is to move forward. Remember that you're the only person that can change your situation and no one really cares that much about it.
>>
>>71805494
>see drawings of robots I drew when I was 14 -16
>see layouts an scenarios for video games I wanted to design.
>see short stories I wrote when I was 20 and wanted to be a writer and make movies.

Fucking hell anon, who do you do this to us
>>
File: 0e0.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0e0.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>71796879
All depends what you would like to be doing with your life. Obviously you like it as smug as it is.
>>
File: 1459310148616.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
1459310148616.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
It's okay man, not everyone can succeed. Join the Navy and get into a technical field--electrician, power plant operator, intelligence, etc. You'll at least learn how to handle your own shit.
>>
>dropped out of high school at 17
>crippling apathy for years
>got my GED
>applied for a STEM program
>two years into degree
>easy 4.0
>now starting an 8 month paid internship
wew lad you just gotta git gud

>tfw no gf tho
>>
wish I'd tried desu
>>
>>71807817
Happiness is worthless. It's only goodness and righteousness that matter. And being right.
>>
>>71805494
this is the result of the sheltered middle class life and obsession with "do what you love" and lack ot appreciation for "lower" jobs, manual labor and good old fashioned work
>>
>>71806621
Cell phones have claimed another victim
>>
>>71796879
Could be worse i just turned 27 and my major in environmental science does me no good as the jobs it gets me are all seasonal minimum wage jobs or unpayed internships. So im now a cashier at a grocery store because it has better prospects and ways to go up the corporate ladder. Sure $12 an hour is kind of shit but its better then working at 0 an hour.

I mean im talking about working 1-2 years as an unpayed intern just so i can get a job with the park service. Thats basically slavery right there. Yet since its a government job they hire any gay, tranny, or non white person like its going out of style.

Why not do something different take the year off of school and work at something pay off your loans then decide if you want to go back.
>>
>>71808037
Maybe he was living in a nice open area away from it all, but little did he realize that main wireless communication of a country gone through his brains from one city to another, then cancer happens. Such is life.
>>
>>71807981
No it's not. I've been homeless and built a business that made 400-500k/yr. When you've experienced both you'll realize that happiness is key, and also that it's easy to achieve your dreams.
>>
>>71808145
I've lived in NYC my whole life and I'm an electrical engineer, finally moving out in June, I'm seriously terrified about something like this happening to a massive number of people in a decade or two.

I do barely use my phone but still, there's wifi, cell towers etc. Maybe I should go full tinfoil and get faraday caging for my bedroom when I move
>>
>>71802176
hes retarded
>>
>>71808260
> get faraday caging for my bedroom

hah, i actually know people here in BC who do that
>>
>>71808258
I have incredible little doubt I've been through way worse shit than you. Happiness is literally worthless. The only thing worth a single shit in this world is righteousness.
>>
>>71808260
>Being electrical engineer
>thinking wifi and mobile phone radiation cause cancer
Wew lad
You do know that all that radiation is less energetic then visible light, right?
>>
Anyone else that finished an useless degree and can't get a job?
>>
>>71796879

>parents love me
>i have a girl friend

I'm 24 and in my book you're doing better than me.

>started business with security systems and pos systems.
>Looking to make big sheckles soon.
>still lonely as fuck
>wanting to kill myself every day
>>
>>71797687
>all around me are familiar faces...
Stop listening to depressing music (like Mad World by Gary Jules on repeat). Listen to something that is motivating. Music is one of the few things that can actually completely remodel your reality.
>>
>>71796879
>MY LIFE IS SO HARD WITH MY LOVING PARENTS AND GF
kys senpai
>>
>>71797490
>>71801719
For real?
I hope you guys survive

>tfw so many anons you've shitposted with are gone
Like sand in the wind
>>
>>71796879 (OP)
>>71799396
>1) See a doctor, get medication. It helps.
>2) Start working out because it changes your brain chemistry.
>3) Practice meditation, cognitive-behavioral therapy, etc. You have to force yourself to think positive.
>4) Remember that determinism is a useless ideology. You can actually change your brain's mRNA expression patterns via your behaviors.
>5) Find outdoor activities to do and stop staying inside all the time; sunlight makes you happier.
>6) Trust me. I'm a scientist.
This.
Trust me. I am a biomedical scientist.
>>
>>71808408
I know the established science but there's still the nagging paranoia in the back of my head that we're not being told the full extent of the dangers. Especially with cell towers.
>>
>>71808667
I can't imagine how it would feel being told I'm dying, my heart really goes out to anyone in that situation. Literally my nightmare
>>
>>71809476

Contemplating your own mortality is actually very good though, too many people are scared of death when it's the one destination we all share. Obviously nobody wants to die 'early' but we all need to realise that nothing is in our control and to make the most of our short lives whilst we can.
>>
File: cellphone tumors statistic.png (310 KB, 995x670) Image search: [Google]
cellphone tumors statistic.png
310 KB, 995x670
>>71808260
Here's some interesting statistic.
>>
>>71796879
>23
>only 1.6k in debt

what the fuck

that's normal at your age
>>
>>71810450
>30 year latency time
If I am alive and with cancer in 30 years, it would probably due to fluoride and heavy metals in water, not phones.
>>
>>71810871
Here's a statistic targeted more at your place.
>>
>>71802947
Myself also but worse, 25
>>
>>71776849
Ignore this.
>>
>>71810969
okay but this correlates with literally every advancing technology
>>
>>71810450
Bullshit
Not a single case of cancer has beeb proofen to be caused be cell phones and you got a statistic which claims thousand of them
>>
File: correlation-vs-causation-lg.gif (251 KB, 796x2200) Image search: [Google]
correlation-vs-causation-lg.gif
251 KB, 796x2200
>>71812286

Shh, these types of people don't understand and their confirmation bias runs wild.
>>
>>71796879
Leafbro please pay attention carefully.
1-The first step for you is to find the way to complete those credits in order to get your degree. Try to check out if there are online options, or classes at night. If not, then you'll have to sacrifice more time and effort, but it'll be worth it.
2-Since you won't be having many lessons, please try to find a job either as a tutor or something else, so you can have some extra income, and avoid getting more debt.
3-Once you have your degree in your pocket there are only 2 ways up: Going to Law school or getting in the military. Not sure how's the system in Canada, but in some countries, after you complete the appropriate training, you become an officer.
If you don't do this, teaching will be the only possible option.
>>
>>71806621
That's terrible anon
Please don't lose hope!
I hope things will go well for you, and please keep in mind that you'll always have us, your shitposter friends on /pol/
>>
>>71805494
Anon, please don't give up just yet
Maybe you could try learning a trade, related to mechanics, that would be a good start. Never underestimate the power of empirical and practical education!
Maybe you won't be designing robots next year, but you could be modifying engines and things like that. Please give yourself the chance to try!
>>
>>71807670
atleast he is not 27 or 33
>>
>>71806621
>married
>wedding vows: for better or for worse
>I didn't sign up for this
Yeah nice fake story idiot.
>>
>>71796879
If everything you say is true, you're not going to have that gf for much longer, anon. In fact, I'm sure she is plotting to break up wtih you at this very moment.
>>
>>71799614
Well done burgerbro.
Leaf, don't get down, you have a duty towards your family and girlfriend: remember that to cry and whine won't solve anything, look for advice as you are doing and ACT.
Never lull yourself into negative thoughts, never let bad feelings get you, it's a destructive pattern.
I was overweight (1,80 m x 109 kg and I was always 'oh I'm fat, nothing I can do, it won't get better'), then I got on diet in September and now I'm 86 kg, I'm swimming and on September I'll start working out.
I'm graduating within Sept-Oct and my health and physical form are getting better by the day.
Don't think, ACT.
>>
>>71797341
They dont offer loans without insurances in Canada? I get spammed with letters offering me 500k nok without safety
>>
>>71814910
t. virgin

or

t. knight of the one night stand
>>
Right there with ya OP, I won't be graduating until I'm 26 because I was a degenerate that did way too many drugs when I was younger and had to drop out. Luckily I'm in a stem field with a very high demand and will only have maybe 5-8k in debt when I graduate. It sucks when people ask how old you are in class but I look young so I typically blend right in.
>>
Everything I do in my life is browse internet do my retarded clerk work and sleep.
At least I have no debt haha
>>
>>71797216
China will hand him back to Canada. Great advice
>>
>>71816166
What? Rofl, no they won't.
>>
>>71806027
Fucking easy, I work 50 hours a week.
>>
File: 1460913940670.png (1 MB, 805x970) Image search: [Google]
1460913940670.png
1 MB, 805x970
>>71796879
Go to >>>/r9k/ you subhuman.
>>
>>71799914
If you want to work in a library and are a male I honestly think you're pretty much a shoe in. Seems like being a male teacher, the diversity thing goes both ways.
>>
>>71800627
>being redpilled I would have been banned from classes

You people need to get the fuck off /pol/ if you truly think things like this. People seem to forget spending so much time here will warp your perception of reality.
>>
>>71796879
Get rid of the girlfriend that bitch is dragging you down m8 just listen to your self she's probably fucking a Chad anyway because you have turned into a financial dead end get a shit job save some money and go to tailand for a couple of months everything will be fine after that you will find your way
>>
>>71796879
Get a fucking job.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.