[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
> A
> FUCKING
> FOOD STAMP
>>
It’s a bold strategy Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off for him.
>>
File: theman.png (875 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
theman.png
875 KB, 1023x800
>A
>Fucking
>Criminal
>>
File: frança.jpg (45 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
frança.jpg
45 KB, 407x305
>>71783313
A fucking algerian
>>
>>71783313
>tfw US currency will devalue faster than the CAD once this nog is in circulation

Nobody's going to want to do deals with us when we have monkey money.
>>
>>71783313
> A
> FUCKING
> FRENCH FAGGOT
>>
File: 1445976967915.jpg (716 KB, 2992x1683) Image search: [Google]
1445976967915.jpg
716 KB, 2992x1683
>the french
>>
>>71784653
>jackson hated the national bank with all of his fury
>would likely look in disgust to see his name defiled nationwide, almost sacrilegious way to his core beliefs
>people are upset when he taken off the bill
why
>>
Just ordered a rubber stamp reading:

"My race is 13% of the population.
But, we commit 50% of the crimes."

Cost 12 dollars. The butt hurt it will cause when stamped and put back into circulation, is priceless.
>>
>>71785416
Because he's a badass that doesn't deserve to be forgotten. Taking him off the bill is a fast track to becoming a literally who in a history book nobody will read.
>>
>>71785521
52%* you should get it modified while you still can
>>
Like I said over here >>71777332

Why should she be on the 20$ bill? William T Sherman freed more slaves than see did, the congress who passed the 14th amendment did too. So what makes this Negress special? Could we not just replace Jackson with Sherman? Or perhaps a medal of honor recipient, like Alvin York or Audie Murphy wouldn't they be more qualified?
>>
>>71785536
i think it goes everything the man stands for when he's on the most popular bill nationwide, also people will know his name because
>trail of tears
>central banks
>other information people look up about him
people already dont know anything about him, ask anyone what any of jackson's accomplishments are and they'll look at you dumbfounded.
>>
>>71785521
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>71785666
Not black or female enough.
>>
>>71785521
link?
>>
>>71785521
LOL your stamp cost practically 3/5s of that $20
>>
>>71785521
Where did you get it from? Doing a stamp will probably be less inconspicuous than marker.
>>
>>71785734
It's an insult replacing him with a criminal. The US glorifies criminals.
>>
there's only one thing to do with this bill
>use it for the good of mankind
>>
>>71784653
we need more presidents like this. bunch of faggot presidents in the recent generations.
>>
>>71783313
What other nations have niggers on their money?
>>
>>71786384
can't wait to start getting some of these bills now.
>>
>>71786738
no place that matters.
>>
>>71785536
Andy will never be forgotten.
And he'll be on the back of the bill anyway
>>
>>71786174
>It's an insult replacing him with a criminal.
perspective, and they could've found another person to replace her
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.