[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She was fucking badass. Why would anyone have a problem with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: Tubman_inline.jpg (30 KB, 340x415) Image search: [Google]
Tubman_inline.jpg
30 KB, 340x415
She was fucking badass. Why would anyone have a problem with her being on our money?
>>
She was criminal scum.
>SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHE WUZ A GOOD GIRL
>>
>>71777474
>the heinous crime of freeing slaves

American education everyone
>>
she stole property

she should've been killed desu
>>
Tubgirl rules.
>>
>>71777332
She was a lot less has ass than pretty much every other bad ass ever and she did a lot less for slaves and civil rights than a lot of other people who are associated with it
>>
>>71777332
This is nothing more than a psy-op to constantly remind black people that they were once slaves. It will always be in their face that their only lasting legacy in this country was the fact that they were slaves.
>>
>>71777332
literally racists who dont want black people on their money
>>
So why hsould she be on the 20$ bill? William T Sherman freed more slaves than see did, the congress who passed the 14th amendment did too. So what makes this Negress special? Could we not just replace Jackson with Sherman? Or perhaps a medal of honor recipient, like Alvin York or Audie Murphy wouldn't they be more qualified?
>>
Having nothing to do with the founding of the country I'm sure
I mean THAT's what got you into the dollar bill right? or you just gotta be real nice and shit?
>>
Nobody cared about this fat cunt 1 month ago, but now she's being used as a token nigger to appease BLM terrorists.

That's why she doesn't belong on our fucking money, faggot.
>>
>>71778526
Legally owned slaves dumbass. If I know a girl is abused at home and kidnap her, it's still a crime fuck face
>>
>>71779310
>>71779610
These.
>>
>>71777332

>Republican
>Freedom fighter
>Gun owner
>Christian

Read up on her.
>>
File: 546546.png (367 KB, 581x252) Image search: [Google]
546546.png
367 KB, 581x252
>>71777332
Should have been Reagan tbqh.
>>
Here's a good article on the subject

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/04/21/andrew-jacksons-replacement-is-symbolic-of-our-own/
>>
>>71777332

Why don't we change Wyoming to Harriet Tubman? How about one of the Dakotas, we've got a couple of those. No? What are you some kind of racist?
>>
>>71779991
>Another white male

I spotted the entitled white boy of the thread and I'm white.
>>
>>71778764
>#tubgirl
let's make it happen
>>
What the Dickens does that abomination purport to be?
>>
>>71780181
There is no white entitlement. Whites created this country. Non-whites and race traitors are destroying it.
>>
People on money should be directly involved with the founding of our country, or a former president that made a huge contribution to the country. FDR, Reagan, Lincoln, etc. There's no room for random people that were never elected officals to be on our currency.
>>
>>71780383
I'm sorry, who picked the cotton that was used to build this country?
>>
>>71780647
Also, if they want to do shit like prominent figures on currency, do it to the Quarter. They've been doing weird shit with Quarters for years.
>>
>>71780700
irish, german, and chinese immigrants literally built everything not in the south. King Cotton was not a big factor of prosperity for the north or the west
>>
File: tubman.png (194 KB, 593x1072) Image search: [Google]
tubman.png
194 KB, 593x1072
>badass
>>
>>71777332
I'm not Irish.
>>
>>71780647
That's a completely arbitrary and boring criteria.
>>
>>71780700
Since when could you build anything with cotton? "Hey Jimmy look at that amazing cotton skyscraper," said nobody ever.
>>
>>71779310
Sherman didn't even want to free slaves. Congress who passed the 14th amendment didnt risk their lives like Tubman did. Shes a pretty good role model for young blacks
>>
>>71780930
Blacks were used as cheap labor to build, paid half as much as the Irish and worked twice as hard
>>
>>71777332
She didn't have a significant impact on our country. Compare her to Jackson and you have your answer. She is just being shoehorned in because she is a black woman.
>>
>>71781046
The money that was used to build that skyscraper came from the blood and sweat of stolen Africans
>>
Cause then a 20 would only be worth 12$
>>
>>71777332
She was pretty good, but wasn't even in the same ballpark as old hickory. Only reason there's outcry about it is because the normies are waking up and seeing that SJWs can REEE about anything and get whatever they want.
>>
>>71781079
>Yes Tyrone if you're a good boy and steal as much as you can from whitey then one day you too could be on the $20 bill
>>
>>71781130
Show me one skyscraper funded by cotton and I blow a rabid goat.
>>
>>71777332
>she was a BAD ASS

I keep seeing this meme everywhere, almost as if it was someone trying to force it. Never in my life have I ever considered a mentally disabled elderly black woman to be a bad ass.
>>
>>71777332
It's not because she's black, it IS because she's hideous.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x746
>>71781046
>Since when could you build anything with cotton?
Good point, put this guy on the $20 bill
>>
>>71779310
You do realize that the reason J.ew is making the proposal is because he held a vote among some women he invited over asking which WOMEN they'd like to see on a bill and Tubman was the most popular choice, right?
>>
>>71778526
>britian only pushed to end slavery because nobody else was able to industrialize as efficiently as they did and slave labor was basically the only way to be competitive
>>
>>71781084
You're forgetting the Asian immigrants that built pretty much all of the railroads and died every day while earning almost nothing. Why not put a chink on the bill?
>>
>>71779816
That's a freakishly good point.

>>71778526
You got wreaked
>>
>>71777332
She was in cahoots with John Brown, a mass murdering cuckold.
>>
>>71777332
My personal opinion is that only military heroes should be on money we need to get rid of these presidents and other people Ben Franklin? Not even a president
>>
>>71779154
>every time a nigger goes to buy some weed, he pulls out a 20 dollar bill and some slave nigger reminds him that his ancestors WAS SLAAVES N SHEET.
>>
5 Black Tubmans to 1 White Benjamin.
Back in the day I believe it was only 3/5 instead of 1/5.
Way to go America!
>>
>>71779310
>tubman is literally the only black super hero these uneducated tards can name.
>>
>>71781084
but that is not true at all. Calhoun argued that the Irish were just white slaves in all but name, due to the terrible living conditions, worked to pay off debt (to which the workers would often just become more indebted), and didn't have equal rights to natural Americans. Calhoun used these facts to argue for slavery because the blacks in many cases had it better than the Irish immigrants. Same could be said for the Germans during the 1840-90s and the Chinese during the 1840-1900s as well
>>71781256
I know I just don't understand why the opponents of this shit don't argue this case
>>
>>71777332
>She was fucking badass. Why would anyone have a problem with her being on our money?

Because if they said we're putting this bad ass black republican who used her 2nd amendment rights to protect herself and her people from the government she wouldn't get on the bill.

She is going on the bill to pander to BLM tier niggers
>>
>>71780955

>gibsmedat
>>
>>71781190
People never should have been property in the first place
>>
>>71780181
Just because you're white doesn't add credence to your argument. White people are evolutionarily more independent and self-sufficient than blacks, and therefore, less likely to associate themselves with "Being white" than black people are with "Being black".

White children are able to recognize themselves in a mirror between the ages of 12-14 months. Children in Ethiopia however can be as old as 6 years before they can properly recognize themselves in a mirror. This is because they have less of a sense of "I" and identify more as a group of people. They're also unarguably less intelligent than whites. Also, keep in mind that Ethopia is considered one of the smarter and more developed countries in Africa.
>>
>>71781780
>implying
>>
>>71780181
>I'm white
This fucking pisses me off too no end.
Fucking nu-male and special snowflake whores incessantly reminding everyone they're white. God forbid if they didn't their opinion would be invalid.
>>
>>71781796
Whites aren't human, blacks are human, whites mutated from blacks into abominations
>>
File: idgaf.jpg (51 KB, 562x730) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.jpg
51 KB, 562x730
>>71777332
>>71778526
She also actively helped recruit and plan for the Raid on Harper's Ferry, making her an accomplice.

That faggot John Brown was rightfully hanged for the raid, and Harriet Tubman should have as well.

Harriet Tubman didn't just free slaves. She actively engaged in Treason against the United States, attacking a military arsenal, for the purpose of starting an armed slave revolt in which many more would have died in the inevitable chimpout.
>>
>>71782280
Then why is the human race incapable of achieving anything?

Among all mans greatest achievements none were made by "humans" according to that definition
>>
I just don't like change.
>>
File: 1456723462230.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1456723462230.gif
2 MB, 265x257
I've all but given up hope. The progressives have gotten way too powerful these past seven years. Unless the sleeping giant is awakened I feel all is lost.
>>
File: Mike_Brown.jpg (413 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Brown.jpg
413 KB, 2048x1366
>>71777332
He was a badass. Why would anyone have a problem with him being on our money?
>>
>>71781084
>paid half as much as the Irish and worked twice as hard
Irish were cheaper than niggers and so were sent to do the dangerous shit instead of "building America" with cotton.
>>
Well, I don't necessarily have an issue with Andrew Jackson getting taken off our money, because even though he was one of the best US presidents ever he still opposed the banks.

But what I do have an issue with is someone so minor in history being put on such a common item that represents our government. I don't care that she's black, or a woman, honestly I'd rather have someone like MLK on it, he pretty much gave entire races equal treatment on a political and societal level.

At this point I just feel like it can be compared to giving a baby candy so it stops crying. An attempt to stop both blacks and women from complaining.
>>
File: slavery built everything.png (35 KB, 846x615) Image search: [Google]
slavery built everything.png
35 KB, 846x615
>>71780700
>I'm sorry, who picked the cotton that was used to build this country?
kek

If slavery built anything, it was in the South, and the South (1) Lost the war to the more developed Free North; and (2) Was so ravaged by the war it essentially destroyed whatever wealth was created by slavery.
>>
>>71777332
Walked off the job 0/10 would not hire.
>>
>>71780955
I hope this is true.
>>
>>71781247
That would be fucking awesome to put a self-made industrial giant on our currency.
>>
>>71779981
This
I wonder if all the SJW Assholes knew she was a Bible toten, gun carrying Republican Conservative
Kek
>>
>>71777332
I don't have a problem with her at all. She actually accomplished some objectively amazing things and I respect Harriet Tubman.

It's the pandering I hate. They're only putting her on the $20 bill to show how "progressive" they are. And by they, I mean the treasurers who don't give a flying fuck about niggers or their problems. This isn't solving anything.
>>
>>71777332
It pretty much encourages niggers to continue breaking the law. As if, commit the right crime and your face might appear on money.

Absolutely unacceptable.

Why didn't they choose Booker T Washington or George Carver? Two nigs that at least managed to actually contribute to society.
>>
>>71782280
No. Whites are humans since we created the language we're using now and named ourselves humans.
By your logic, niggers are pre-human apes that don't deserve to be called humans. A biologically obsolete creature.
>>
>>71777332

>she
>>
We should put Sitting Bull on the 20 dollar bill as a 'fuck you' to hickory.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (114 KB, 594x922) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
114 KB, 594x922
>putting in nig nog on your 20's

Meanwhile on the united caliphates new 20's...
>>
>>71783585

I agree, it's awful when people commit crimes on the basis that previous historical figures committed the same crimes.
>>
>>71777332
You should put QE2 on there instead.
>>
Subway tokens
>>
>>71777332
She's a fuck ugly nigger. Look at that giant ape mouth
>>
She is butt ugly, therefore a poor role model for women
>>
>>71783916
Looks like an anime
>>
Really I was more pissed when it was just Jackson being replaced. Now they are putting literally whos who will be rotated out weekly. It is no biggie
>>
>>71779991
Fuck that would be so badass.
>>
>>71777332
She was illiterate and rejected Jesus.
>>
>>71778526
>the 300-year butthurt from gbr
>>
File: jackson maga version.jpg (62 KB, 427x582) Image search: [Google]
jackson maga version.jpg
62 KB, 427x582
Because she would be replacing someone who actually did more good for the country then herself

https://www.change.org/p/jacob-joseph-jack-lew-keep-former-president-andrew-jackson-on-the-twenty-dollar-bill
>>
Every time a black person sees the tubman bill, this is the jew saying "Hey, remember when whitey enslaved you? don't forget!"

just another way to incite racial hatred against white people.
>>
File: 1461094731726.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1461094731726.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>implying jackson wouldn't have shot the son of a bitch who thought putting his face on a federal reserve note was honoring him
>>
File: 1461289094566.jpg (49 KB, 542x232) Image search: [Google]
1461289094566.jpg
49 KB, 542x232
>>71777332
>back during the days when unholy sciences, human mental conditioning and social engineering had taken several strides over centuries culminating in the creation of slaves that didn't know they were human and deserved the same god given rights as their overlords
>harriet tubman
>along with a host of like minded freedom fighters
>on their mission sent from the heavens
>reclaimed from the devil what only god can give or take away

put this woman on all nations currency as a reminder that there are just somethings that you can't take when it doesn't belong to you.
>>
>>71787323

>"Hey, remember when whitey enslaved you? don't forget!"

if you think blacks need currency as a reminder, then i have some bad news for you my naive, doughy friend.
>>
>>71780955
>slave was $20 back then
Nope, not unless he was physically lame
>>
>>71786656
I'm personally only going to deal in Andrew Jackson Twenties
>>
File: 2.jpg (132 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
132 KB, 369x500
>>71787729
Source n gif?? I remember this shit as a kid, was it gushers??
>>
>>71789539
That's a sick looking note. Keep it that way. Gun and all.
>>
>>71789539
>Black lady helps other blacks avoid working
A real inspiration for da children.
>>
Some one please post the picture of it being turned into blackface.
>>
>>71777332
>>71777474
First answer, best answer.
>>
>>71777332
>Why would anyone have a problem with her being on our money?
Because it "empowers" modern dindus in a negative way that will affect society negatively as a whole.
>>
>>71778978
They could try and collectively do something to leave more of a legacy than the rappers that are glorifying crime, greed, arrogance, violence and objectifying bitches, and making ignorance cool. That or looting or gang violence.
>>
>>71777332
because putting black people on money is racist, they're pushing racist media so that blacks will be despised and then whites will only use credit cards, basically it's a giant fuck you to black people who are too stupid to keep bank account, only negros use negrobux
>>
>>71777474
>>71778602
>>71790284

by your definition, the american revolutionaries should have simply paid their god damned taxes!

GET THESE ANTI-AMERICAN OPPRESSOR SYMPATHIZING FUCKWITS OUT OF HERE
>>
>>71779991
No Reagen and a dumbshit puppet, one of the worst presidents desu. Glad he died a drooling piec of shit, he was a functioning retard, who likes jellybeans that much other than a retard.
>>
>>71790522
Why would you put criminal scum on your money?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.