[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia's Gone We Can Enact Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: stupid cunt.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
stupid cunt.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
Remaking this thread on /pol/ because it died shortly after being moved here from /k/ and I think it is worth discussing. Original made by some /k/ommando: >>71754363

http://archive.is/rlIRN
Direct link to video: https://youtu.be/zCJJxJ1LlEM

>While campaigning for her mother recently, Chelsea Clinton admitted that the left is planning to use the Supreme Court to enact greater gun control if a Democrat wins the presidency this fall.

>The Washington Free Beacon reported:
>Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

>Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

>“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

>Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

>The left is coming after your guns.
>This is not a conspiracy. They’re actually saying it.
>Send this to all of your #NeverTrump friends.

Reminder: This upcoming election will decide the fate of our 2nd amendment rights. Even if you loathe Trump it is imperative that we keep the democrats out of the Whitehouse.
>>
>>71772690

Reminder that Bill isn't the father.
>>
>>71772737

"Don't ever say that about my mother's beard again."
>>
File: get.gif (763 KB, 121x150) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
763 KB, 121x150
>>71772737
She's a very handsome girl though.
>>
This is why we fellow American should support a consistent constitutional conservative like Ted Cruz.
>>
>Clinton married investment banker Marc Mezvinsky in 2010. They have a daughter and are expecting their second child in 2016.
>Mezvinsky

What a disgusting stance on the 2nd amendment. I hope this bitch dies.
>>
>>71772690
>Remaking this thread on /pol/ because it died shortly after being moved here from /k/

Good. Stay in your containment board. I'm sick of political shills ruining /k/. If I want to talk about politics, I go here instead of making endless threads about Hillary on a weapon board.
>>
>>71772690
Yes...If trump loses the 2nd amendment is gone
>>
>>71772690
chelsea is uglyqt

>>71772904
why don't you elect him prime minister of canada if you like him so much
>>
>>71772690
Why do people believe that the guns are the problem and not the people and/or culture?
>>
>>71773011
>ruining /k/
/k/ has been shit for so long I've almost forgotten if it was ever good.
>>
>>71773149
Because liberals lack the ability to reason and think logical rational thought. It has to be genetic mutations
>>
>>71773011
If you weren't a complete illiterate retard with zero reading comprehension, you'd have figured out that I didn't make that original one on /k/.
>>
I hate the Clintons and wish they never existed.
>>
>>71773191
Im surprised k still exists
>>
>>71773367
>Because liberals lack the ability to reason and think logical rational thought.
I hear that a lot, at least with non-millennial Liberals conversations don't devolve into playground shouting matches.

>It has to be genetic mutations
Hahaha, what?
>>
>>71773011
Whatever happened to those /k/ shooter guys ? Are they gonna go to jail?
>>
>>71773506
Hiro might as well just delete it. It's 100% no fun allowed and a combination of the same 10 threads posted over and over with slight variations that don't matter. You can get the exact same shitty experience from AR15.com, THR, or /r/guns.
>>
Coming from a woman surrounded by armed security her whole life.

Any gun control laws they push should also be applied to their armed security. Example, if Clinton hates magazines over ten rounds, her security detail should be limited to ten rounds per magazine.
>>
>>71773659
Those idiots? Last I heard they were charged.
>>
File: 1394317272218.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1394317272218.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
>>71772690
"we"
>>
>>71772904
clever
>>
>>71772690
seems like a nice lady.
>>
>>71773869
It hasn't gone to court yet or anything? Those guys were absolute retards, but honestly they shouldn't have even been charged. They did nothing wrong at the actual protest. That stupid video they made beforehand is what probably did them in
>>
>0.00001% of people who own guns are mass murderers
>most of murders in America are the work of poor black people in ghettos
>''let's ban guns!''
>half of Muslims support killing people who leave Islam
>Islamic terrorism in every state with Muslims
>''n-not every Muslim!"
>>
>>71774480
Good way of putting it, Black Mountain. Will use in the future.
>>
>>71773011

>Threads about 2nd amendment don't belong on /k/

What kind of special kind of retard are you?
>>
>>71772690
SHALL
>>
File: 1460868397010s.jpg (8 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
1460868397010s.jpg
8 KB, 200x236
>>71773519
>non-millennial Liberals
Anon, be happy you don't have to listen to libtarded boomer aunts on the holidays. It's the same, they're just older and want to argue about different stuff.
>>
File: 1449863479033.gif (1 MB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1449863479033.gif
1 MB, 422x437
>>71772690
LITERAL FUCKING PANDERING GODFUCKING DAMN REEEE
>>
Clinton will be an even more liberal Merkel. If she wins, say goodbye to Western civilization.
>>
>>71774660
That gun is a fucking monstrosity.
>>
>>71772690
>Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia's Gone We Can Enact Gun Control

There is literally nothing wrong with gun control.
>>
>>71774660
please tell me that quote is not real.
>>
>>71772690
>we can enact gun control now!
Good, keep pushing defenseless liberals, keep pushing.
>>
>>71775456
I think most of those quotes on pictures like that are fake.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.