[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gold Backed YUAN / AIIB thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 28
File: AIIB2.jpg (215 KB, 2593x1599) Image search: [Google]
AIIB2.jpg
215 KB, 2593x1599
The chinks are pulling out all the stops here anons.

This is the biggest economic news since the 2008 financial meltdown.

OK EVERYBODY

8===D --::;;,,..
Here's the gist:
>2 years ago China "opens" its stock market but you don't get a real share, just an 'investment share' which pays a dividend IN YUAN
>3 months ago China creates its clone of the IMF, the AIIB or Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
>Signs up 57 nations including US "allies" such as Australia, the UK, and Germany.
>Will offer member states loans of Yuan, which the chinks print out of thin air. They do not borrow from a private central bank when they issue currency like almost all other nations (excepting Iran, Cuba, and North Korea) do.
>Launches new gold-backed Yuan standard, along with a new inter-bank settlement system (money wire) which is NOT COMPATIBLE with SWIFT, the current world standard, and they will not deal in US dollars on their wire
>shit is going to hit the fan

Ask away, I know all about this.
>>
This is serious shit guys and unlike the other jerkoffs making threads about it, I actually know what's going on.

I will answer questions.
>>
They've been putting the screws down on us for a while already.
>>
>>71551398
>new gold-backed Yuan standard
What does that mean? Is it a separate currency?
>>
When are they going to announce it publicly?
>>
>>71551827
>What does that mean? Is it a separate currency?

It's difficult to say at this point because we don't know how they will handle the switchover or the inter-bank settlements yet.

This is all just now happening, the gold-backed Yuan is brand new as of yesterday.

However what is assured is that they will not be converting USD to or from the new gold-Yuan directly. If you want some gold Yuan you'll have to buy something like euros with your dollars and then buy the Yuan.

For a traveler or a minor currency speculator this isn't a huge deal, but the fact that the Chinese aren't letting anybody do wire transfers is going to massively fuck western banks.

We forex overnight with your bank deposits to make money, it will be tougher to do this and we can no longer manipulate the overnight forex markets for Yuan as of today.
>>
>>71551398
based china
>>
>>71551955
They did a while back anon.

It's the biggest world news story at the moment, crack a newspaper.
>>
>>71552250
For once I agree with a Canadian, we need real currency and if the chinks are the ones to bring about this change then I'm all for it.
>>
>>71551398
>west involved
Jews will ruin everything.
>>
>>71551398

I'm thinking about purchasing some of these as back-up currency on top of the gold I own as a means of protection from the U.S dollar when it inevitably fails and the system it's entangled in along with it.

How should I go about doing this and how much use would it be for a Newfoundlander?
>>
File: ALARM.jpg (34 KB, 437x672) Image search: [Google]
ALARM.jpg
34 KB, 437x672
>>71552388
For once it isn't the Jews anon, the Jews are just scared of anuddah shoah so they hopped on board with the chinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
>>
>>71552580
It's pretty early anon and personally I only buy physical gold.

You'll have to go through a FOREX house that can deal with their new wire system if you want electronic new Yuan. For the paper or electronic Yuan I'm sure there will be an additional premium compared to other FOREX.
>>
>>71551398
Can I profit off this somehow?
>>
>>71552828
Sure, being in the UK you will be able to use their new money wire system eventually. Right now I don't even think they are dealing with small fish speculators though, just setting up the interbank system.
>>
So, a shitload of countries will start to dabble in using a gold-backed currency. Shouldn't I invest in gold since its usage will go up as more and more currency is converted to gold-backed Yuans?
>>
>>71551398
>Ask away, I know all about this.

Alright then, name a single credible source of information about this?
>>
>>71553026
>So, a shitload of countries will start to dabble in using a gold-backed currency.
All the red ones on the map I posted are soon to be nothing more than economic vassal states of China.

They will become political vassals as well, it won't take long now.

>LOL at the US "allies" in the AIIB
>>
>>71553067
Go search for Gold Yuan on google news, it's the single biggest story today.

This proofs chicken shit won't be tolerated in this thread any more. Learn to read.
>>
>>71551398
So are they embracing Modern Monetary Theory?
>>
>>71553168
And why would they want to do that? Because they can borrow money?
>>
>>71553276
LOL they don't have western economists.

They are embracing actual money, which is and always has been gold.

FOREX data is not available to me today, normally I get a minute by minute breakdown in real time (15 second delay) with Mathematica Financial Edition. This is pretty fucking fishy.
>>
>>71553332
>Because they can borrow money?
Yep, they will be able to get infrastructure loans at low interest from China as well as favored trading status.

They're fucked, the Chinese now own all the red on that map I posted.
>>
>>71552283
It says they want to buy gold for yuans and be able to set the price at their own trade center in Shanghai, not London. Does this really mean "gold-backed yuan"? Because for now it doesn't seem so.
>>
>>71553605
are you 100% absolutely fucking positive jews have no hand in this? if so i will be the biggest cuck for china
>>
>>71553825
You didn't read up on the issue, you just looked at headlines.

I've been studying this for two years, ever since they opened their fake stock market for the west. They do manage to pay their dividends on time from this stock, but soon US stock owners won't be able to get their dividends without selling gold Yuan on the exchange and converting it into another currency (such as the Euro) before final conversion into dollars.
>>
>>71553894
>jews have no hand in this
The financial world is filled with Jews but this kills their whole western fiat scheme. It's fucking incredible. Maybe biggest financial news since Jekyll Island in 1913.
>>
>>71553992
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-19/china-launches-yuan-gold-fix-exert-more-control-over-price-gold

Says nothing of the sort. If you have studied it so much maybe you should have explained things in detail instead of posting some stuff to catch attention and then sending everyone into google.
>>
From what I've read it's not really about a gold backed yuan YET, but yuan pricing of gold. They are trying to gain greater influence for their currency in the gold market by not having have to go through the dollar when people deal in gold. But it's not impossible that they could eventually dominate the real gold market and back their currency with gold in the future
>>
>>71554076
are you an economist or financial expert?
>>
If you guys want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes research this:

Cupola Function
Dr. David X. Li

The chinks helped cause the 2008 meltdown. This was all part of a plan.
>>
>>71554228
It's not my job to argue with shills anon.

I can't condense two years of research into a post, and you can't approach my level or depth of knowledge by spending five minutes skimming blog posts.
>>
>>71553229
Sooo... you can't name a single credible source. Gotcha.
>>
File: not4plebz.png (1022 KB, 647x897) Image search: [Google]
not4plebz.png
1022 KB, 647x897
>>71554335
>financial expert?
I'm the low frequency high finance guy. You've probably seen or read about my threads.
>>
File: 1331477764654.jpg (81 KB, 449x450) Image search: [Google]
1331477764654.jpg
81 KB, 449x450
>>71554475
Lol ok.
>>
>>71554486
Again, take this baby shit out of the thread. This isn't a proofs chicken thread and I won't be dealing with you shills any more.
>>
>>71553168
Italy becoming a vassal state of the chinks? I'm weirdly ok with it. Let the overlords come.
>>
>>71554872
They will finally get the garbage trucks to run on time anon.

But you won't like the new PRC Office of Budget and Management they will install in your country, nor will you like it when the chinks buy up all your real estate with their new Yuan.

I do like a gold backed currency though, the chinks are pretty ballsy.
>>
>>71555021
do they have enough gold?
>>
Notice the cucked and Mockingbird-infected media is reporting this as a 'gold based benchmark' which is disingenuous at best.

Trying to prevent massive selloffs.

If you listened to the media in 2008 you'd only have half your wealth left by now.
>>
File: ICouldWriteYouAnAssay.png (3 MB, 1492x1161) Image search: [Google]
ICouldWriteYouAnAssay.png
3 MB, 1492x1161
>>71555269
I have some gold.
>>
Always enjoy your threads, thanks for breaking the info down
>>
>>71551584
will america likely respond with military force in some way?
>>
>>71555021
I'd be ok with becoming a working ant for the chinks doing the same shit in a factory 24/7
At least I'd put my autism to use
I'm suicidal anyway so the stressing working shifts wouldn't change much
>>
>>71555269
Sorry LOL I misread your question as "do YOU have enough gold."

They have been buying gold at an institutional level, as much as they can get, for over a decade. They've been preparing for this.

See the PRC has a number of plans in operation at any time, a 5 year plan, a 10 year plan, a 20 year plan, and also we have had hints of a 100 year plan though no concrete evidence of one has made it into the hands of people outside the intelligence community.

The fact that they are now floating a carrier just while this shit's all going down is not a coincidence, they will be projecting force overseas soon. Just wait and see, watch the Senkaku Islands, the Philippine Sea, etc.
>>
>>71555711
No doubt but because we can't actually fight a war with China until we start manufacturing basic electronics components, it will be lame.

Like Obama's move with sailing a strike force nearby some of those new chink islands they are making out of reefs. We sailed by but neglected to blow them up because we will not attack China. We can't attack China, every modern weapons system we have is filled with Chinese components and integrated devices.
>>
what does this mean for the price of gold in the future?
>>
What would this mean for the chinese yuan, would it become stronger than ever?
>>
File: hattoriyukio.jpg (262 KB, 1500x2128) Image search: [Google]
hattoriyukio.jpg
262 KB, 1500x2128
>>71555517
Always a pleasure.
>>
>>71556245
>what does this mean for the price of gold in the future?
It's going up especially priced in anything but Yuan.

>>71556264
>What would this mean for the chinese yuan, would it become stronger than ever?
Short term expect extreme volatility, long term they will rule the world unless everybody else goes onto a gold-backed and CONVERTIBLE currency too.
>>
>>71555380
>on paper
just trust us goy :^)
>>
>>71556559
You move the paper before you attempt to move 3500 metric tons of gold anon.
>>
Xiaoping planned this. The USD is only backed by investor confidence since the gold standard was abolished. The chinks saw this and are now have established the infrastructure to inject their gold backed currency onto global markets.

The new Chinese world order is well underway. Western civilization is folding upon itself as the Red Dragon rises. Will we reorganize and restablish ourselves before it's too late or are we doomed to the fate of Rome?
>>
>>71556539
thanks, so then is it reasonable to suggest buying gold in yuan and then selling it for gbp?
>>
>>71556739
Things are going to become more dynamic anon. But I'm not packing by SHTF bag yet.
>>
What would this new gold backed yuan mean to the current yuan used by common Chinese people? Would the old yuan automatically become the new gold backed ones?
>>
>>71556156
So what does that mean?
What the hell is the establishment plan now?
If shillary wins she will just continue to give America on a silver platter to the Chinese and Europe to the Arabs.

Will the establishment try to shift from their degeneracy and culling of the European people to instead try make the European people strong again to resist Chinese economic and cultural influence.

Or will they just abandon ship?
>>
>>71556739
dystopian future when?
>>
>>71556739
"the west" should die, it is degenerate and weak. germany will rise
>>
>>71556785
>then is it reasonable to suggest buying gold in yuan and then selling it for gbp
This sounds good but the institutional customers will eat you alive because they can move in volume.

The premiums are pretty low as it is, check the buy / sell spread. You have to move quite a few ounces of gold in a day to make it worth your time.
>>
>restricting their economy to gold to the value of gold
>>
File: 9301_201004111245231.thumb.jpg (53 KB, 480x603) Image search: [Google]
9301_201004111245231.thumb.jpg
53 KB, 480x603
>>71551398
When the petrodollar crashes, the greenback is finished.

We're still pegged to the greenback, 7.78 to 1.

Therein lies the rub.
>>
>>71556927
>implying we aren't already in one
>>
>>71556998
great, cheers for the info!
>>
>>71556953
The germans cannot reverse their demographic trends and their democracy cannot react quick enough. They will be largely African and Middle eastern nation within 30 years or less unless Hitler 2.0 appears.
>>
>>71556887
>So what does that mean?
>What the hell is the establishment plan now?

They aren't telling us but we can decipher their plan by watching their actions and the results. It's like reverse-engineering a black box. The important thing is to ignore what the media and politicians and economists SAY and go by what they DO. Just like in 2008, they will all lie their asses off.

>If shillary wins she will just continue to give America on a silver platter to the Chinese and Europe to the Arabs.

Yep this is the plan obviously.

>Will the establishment try to shift from their degeneracy and culling of the European people to instead try make the European people strong again to resist Chinese economic and cultural influence.

I doubt it, but the establishment isn't averse to shifting gears, and they aren't omnipotent either. They're going to get fucked as hard as the plebs, maybe worse.

>Or will they just abandon ship?

This is another possibility but to where? How to make money in the global economy if you bail out? Also if you bail out you can't set little traps made of money on the world markets.
>>
>>71556906
Abandon ship, of course. That's the mentality of these people.
>>
Op do you have a blog?
>>
>>71557292
mainland europe will be germany within 30 years or less. the middleast will be an occupation zone/oil colony
>>
>>71556953
Germany is west you egg

Germany has to die, Slav countries must rise
>>
>>71557059
>When the petrodollar crashes
Most oil producing nations did not join AIIB or the Gold Yuan system so this should have a minimal effect on the price of oil in the short term.

However China is already buying oil for gold from Russia as of January, anybody could see this move coming at that time with the right kind of crystal ball.

It's very difficult to tell what the long term effects of this will be though.
>>
>>71557387
No, I prefer to talk to anons rather than write big essays.

Don't worry, I'm here and watching. Most times I don't reveal my power level either, I'm just some random person like everybody else on here.
>>
>>71557308
Thanks for the response so far, I'm not a smart guy even though I'm a chink

How can we take advantage of the situation? How will I be able to see what the politicians and etc doing? Also do you have a blog?
>>
Also I was in the thread last night.

>>71505002

If you read it you'll understand why we can't just go to war with China over these events.
>>
>>71557544
germany is europe. west is anglo degeneracy
>>
>>71557759
>even though I'm a chink
Some of my best friends are chinks, I like you guys. I just don't like China.

>How will I be able to see what the politicians and etc doing?

You need to stay sharp. Putting together the picture as it unfolds will allow massive profit taking but I'm still working out my individual plan.
>>
File: wait...png (103 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
wait...png
103 KB, 200x281
>>71557457
how will they "be" anything when the indigenous germans are being replaced at a rate never before seen in history? How will they even survive?

What are you saying, that the true purpose is to red pill Europe simoultainiously and turn into some sought of unstoppable kosher friendly volkish attack dog......wait....wait

MOTHER OF GOD
>>
>>71558012
When do you think China will unveil this stuff? Later this year?
>>
>>71555970
A hundred year plan outside of a sheet of paper wit some geneal goal like "don't fall into ruin" doesn't make much sense because too many things could happen
>>
File: oil.jpg (126 KB, 618x431) Image search: [Google]
oil.jpg
126 KB, 618x431
>>71557602
>Most oil producing nations did not join AIIB or the Gold Yuan system

3 of top 4
7 of top 10 are in it, according to op pic.
>>
File: GMMRQaddafi.jpg (89 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
GMMRQaddafi.jpg
89 KB, 600x553
>>71557602
Saddam Hussein had to be killed because he wanted to trade oil on the stronger Euro. Weapons of mass destruction.

Qaddafi had to be killed because he wanted to trade his oil on a gold backed Dinar. They murdered him in the street, and a jubilant Hilary had this to say about it:

https://youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y

What will be the excuse to invade China for this bold move? Good luck with that Yanks. Your rhetoric won't wash and your own people will turn against you.

You can only push so much against people who don't want to push back, until they finally push back.

https://youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes

Trump 2016/2020
>>
>>71558418
Yeah it's a problem, thanks for the correction.

I've been focusing more on the other aspects because I believe the price of oil will crater even more soon.

Anyway this is all good for the God Emperor's campaign, it's like China wants him to win.
>>
So would the current Chinese yuan just be worth nothing once the gold backed are introduced? How will we manage to have 2 Chinese yuan in the system or are they just automatically become one?

Sorry if it's dumb question
>>
>>71558527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
Damn fucking dictator.

Too bad China has nukes so they can't bring them democracy easily.
>>
>>71558352
>When do you think China will unveil this stuff? Later this year?

They already unveiled it, we're just waiting to see how it all works. I don't have good information on their new money wire, nobody I know does. That's worrisome, because it means that many world banks and financial systems in SWIFT have been secretly installing chink software and data connections for who knows how long.

Two money wires also massively opens up the door to cooked books, for reasons I'm sure are obvious.
>>
>>71557292
Yeah true germans will eventually crack under the abuse of niggers and sandniggers and hopefully go full Reich mode and slay their oppressors
>>
>>71558527
Yep, gold-backed currency is a gutsy move and you have to have a credible national defense to pull it off.

>invade China
LOL just no, read the other thread, I linked to it above.
>>
When can I expect economic collapse?
>>
>>71559086
They'll be coming for you too, and soon.

Lebensraum and all.
>>
>>71559730
Scary, scary.
>>
>>71559672
>economic collapse
When in world history has the economy completely collapsed?

Why do you assume we recovered after the last one in 2008?

The economy is like the ocean, it has tides but it's always moving.
>>
>>71559805
Oh it won't be with tanks, it'll be with investors and chinks buying vacation property in Kamchatka. Nearby the new mines they opened and funded with their loans.
>>
>>71559730
I recon Russians are fine in terms of being able to defend themselves.

>>71559086
Chinks have been growing closer to Russia in terms of military cooperation.
>>
I may overestimate the importance of this move. But isn't this basically "gg no re" to the US?
Why is no one talking about this in /pol/?
Even the nigger dollar is apparently more important around here.
>>
Goddamit America, when are you going to nuke the shit out of the Chinks?
You've invaded people for far less than this shit! Get rid of these soulless ant-people
>>
File: 911TheRoyals.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
911TheRoyals.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>71559086
Imagine if everybody of influence teamed up together to try to make a better world?

I know it sounds crazy, because greed is the one thing never factored into any human paradigm that is one constant truth of humanity that always infests any system, but just imagine if all the important people of the world teamed up to try to make the world a better place?

If everyone worked together, instead of against each other, it would be easy as shit.

Never going to happen, because greed, and the ones that rise to the top (our leaders) are the greediest.

It is what it is.
>>
>>71559949
>defend themselves
>>71559927

It's not going to be a land invasion. The invasion will be economic and resource-extraction based.

After the trees are gone and the mountains have been turned into mines, you'll have neat little chink suburbs and vacation homes and resorts.
>>
>>71559927
>>71560088
And how is this a bad thing?
>>
>>71559980
>when are you going to nuke the shit out of the Chinks
Read this, the answer is not until we build our industry back up here.

It is strategically impossible to fight a sustained war with modern weapons systems if all your electronics components are made by your enemy.
>>
>>71551398
I think I've finally realized after looking at this thread and its responses, liberals and Reddit are very stupid, but so is /pol/. I mean Jesus Christ half of this thread looks like a 3 year old asking a teacher how the planet was made and getting back a simplified version that you people eat up and then shitpost 24/7. You're all fucking retards.
>>
>>71551398
Good. American degeneracy makes me angry
>>
>>71560186
Do you need to fight a sustained war with them thoug?
Seems like you have the tech and geo-political leverage to put the stranglehold on them until they collapse and slowly starve in their polluted smog-hole.
>>
>>71560151
Imagine being one of the countries America rules with an iron fist through a succession of CIA-approved dictators.

Now imagine what that would look like if the Chinese were running the same system.

You joined China's bank, it didn't join yours.
>>
>>71560207
You fault for ever thinking /pol/ is a bag of wisdom. It's another /b/ only good for shitposting and memes.
>>
>>71556245
I've heard estimates as high as 40k (bonkers) to more reasonable 15k an ounce.
>>
>>71560369
>put the stranglehold on them
They could shut down our entire economy overnight by simply closing their ports. We'd lack the components we need to make more military gear too. Plus all computers are made in China now anon.

We can't do shit until we have our industry again, at a bare minimum making all components for all our weapons systems domestically, but even better making consumer products here too.
>>
>>71551398
How serious are we talking here? How much will the averge American be affected?
>>
>>71560427
They will lower the price, the Russians are sitting on so much gold that it would blow your mind.

There is more gold in the world than is generally admitted. Way, way way more. WAAAYYYYY more.
>>
File: gibbon decline.jpg (27 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
gibbon decline.jpg
27 KB, 218x300
>>71556739
>are we doomed to the fate of Rome?
http://www.ccel.org/g/gibbon/decline/volume1/chap39.htm
>The Romans were ignorant of the extent of their dangers and the number of their enemies
> this union was purchased by the loss of national freedom and military spirit; and the servile provinces, destitute of life and motion, expected their safety from the mercenary troops and governors who were directed by the orders of a distant court
>superiority insensibly declined with their laws and manners
>>
>>71560536
About as serious as the happening threads that are posted every single day. Please in the name of god use your fucking brain and look at this mans posts and tell me you think he isn't a tin hat tard? HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>71560387
Our trade with China is a tiny fraction of your trade.
We don't sell resource mining companies to foreigners, only some non-controlling shares.
It's illegal for foreigners to buy land near borders.
The West and lately US of A has always tried to conquer, destroy, divide and in general screw us over, while China stayed in the same borders for thousands years, so it's worth giving them a try.
>>
>>71560695
It is that serious, huh? Better prepare my anus.
>>
>>71555718
Yeah I'm already a worker ant for jews anyways. At least when I work for chinks i'll be paid with gold back currency and not money made that day.
>>
>>71560654
I am a student of Gibbon as well and the similarities are striking.

But the fall was so gradual that it took a couple dozen years for some corners of the Roman Empire to even really notice that something happened. I think the fall's been happening for 25 years now.

However, remember Hari Seldon: The wind-blown tree has every appearance of strength until one gust snaps it, exposing the rotten core.
>>
>>71551398

Do you think this will crush the US economically? And will it lead to the second shoe dropping in the global economy/another financial meltdown if/when China's bubble bursts in like 5 years? After the petrodollar goes it's hard to see what the US have going for them.
>>
>>71560835
>>71560798
>>71560695

Good, when you attract shit posting shills you know you've a good thread going.
>>
>>71561019
>don't have any arguments except "it's happening guys, I swear"
>y-you're just shills!
>>
>>71560653
proofs? I've heard rumours but are they reliable?
>>
File: 1440048728435.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1440048728435.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>gib proofs
>google it lmao
>>
>>71558879
I'm sorry but god emperor won't be able to do much. This has thoroughly dicked the west. Of course we should just lynch all the kikes that got us here in the first place.
>>
>>71561155
How much platinum is there supposed to be?

More or less than the amount of gold? Why do you believe this, any "proofs?"
>>
>>71561366
>proofs
You shills are pretending that this isn't the biggest news story of the day, it's funny.

Proofs. Prove to me that cars drive. I want actual proofs now, not just some link to the internet.

I am quite honored to be visited by you info-warriors though. You're always so on-message and your strategems are really codified.

Now either contribute to the thread with some 'proofs' of your own or leave. The proofs game is finished ITT.
>>
>>71560883
I'd say longer, the fall began in the late 50s or early 60s, or the cracks in the dam formed around then at least. Vietnam was our (late) Gothic War, exposing weakness to the outside world. But the point of no return came in the 80s, when women became the majority of the electorate.
>>
File: 1459041634497.gif (1 MB, 273x198) Image search: [Google]
1459041634497.gif
1 MB, 273x198
>>71560207
People recognized a troll thread from the
>I've studied this for GORILLION years!!!!
and answered with troll questions and general retardery as expected.

Most of the stuff that's actually substantial here has some rather intelligent conversation.
>>
>>71558527

That's why the Chinese did it now. Letting random dictatorships test the waters and get smashed to see how badly the establishment would react, then floating your literally protected currency into the market.

A reversion to non-fiat currency would put the world economy as we know it into a grand mal seizure, but a gradual shift might be much more manageable- and the first country to do it would reap immense economic benefits for being the benchmark.
>>
>>71561870
Would you say blacks and Muslims are the germanics of Western civilisation this time around?
>>
>>71561408
>This has thoroughly dicked the west.
Now let's not be hasty.

If we cut off all our economic interchange with them, and maybe *ahem* sabotaged our steppers and other high-value gear in the factories we run there, and so on, we can cripple them badly to the point that they're as fucked as us. Remember, China doesn't engineer practically anything of its own, they are droids.
>>
so where can I get this new gold backed yuan and where can I get the gold back for it once I have some?
>>
>>71559968
the average person has a very poor grasp of economics. Even economists have a poor grasp of economics, because a lot of economics is bullshit pseudoscience, no matter which school you subscribe to. I doubt many know that the USD used to be backed by gold, or what happened at Bretton Woods (even the hard facts, not the conspiracy structures based around it), or how our modern financial system is essentially about 45 years old.

I think that's a key take away. The financial system is 45 years old.

Many people are older than it. 1971 was when the USD stopped being convertible to gold, meaning there were no longer restraints on quantity. Central banks can print as much as they want.

There's already critical imbalances, like the negative interest rates and endless stimulus in Japan.
>>
>>71562101
>so where can I get this new gold backed yuan
Are you a national bank? If not then nowhere yet.

>where can I get the gold back

That's the question anon, it will be a convertible currency though.
>>
>>71562246
>because a lot of economics is bullshit pseudoscience
Yep, this 100x, also economists have the job of totally lying to support their employer.

Most people can't into basic financial mathematics, so they can't analyze something independently. So they have to rely on economists who lie.

Economists made the 2008 financial crisis and then turned around and (mostly) said "Oh gee we never saw THAT coming."
>>
So, should I sell gold or keep it to sell it later?
>>
>>71562009
Blacks are just meddlesome pests, the world has always had them in every culture. They are the gypsies of America. For Europe Muslims are similar to the Goths whom later emporers imported, increasingly relied upon and used to fill military ranks.

However the main treachery came from inside, the sloth and indolence caused by soft living and a decay in moral values. I'm not too sure Rome had outside influences pressuring them into these habits, rather they came about as a side effect of hubris. In that there are marked similarities with 'homegrown' feminists, SJWs, leftists, etc. You can even see the parallels in academics - ancient Greek ideals and philosophies came to be scorned for their strictness and uncompromising morality. This is the main culprit of the declining state of the West as it stands today. America doesn't really have any one group of Visigoths or Vandals to ruin it from within - it has dozens of smaller groups and a -for the time at least - majority that sees no problems with anything going on and actively strives for more poison to be introduced into the host.
>>
>>71563051
The Muslims can't be compared to the goths because they're mostly useless while the goths made good soldiers and workers the migrants don't offer that they're a net drain and European resentment against them is building
>>
>>71562462
>Oh gee we never saw THAT coming."

They never see anything. Or they lie compulsively. I had a youtube video saved where Ben Bernanke said he didn't see a problem in US real estate, this was 2005 or 2007, and this guy was the chairman of the fucking federal reserve, which has access to the best and most accurate data and information possible and supposedly employs mathematicians to sift through and analyze it and produce endless reports for various scenarios
>>
>>71554872
I, for one, welcome our new chinese overlords
>>
>>71563003
why you ask like you got more than 1 gram of gold?
>>
>>71563595
>>*rubs hands*
>>
>>71561870
I don't blame women unlike some people here, I blame societal brainwashing.

But I agree, though I would say Korea was when our Rhine froze. We never should have stopped until we were in Beijing like MacArthur wanted.
>>
>>71563003
You always keep your gold anon, it's wealth and you can take it in a hurry in case of trouble.

Look up dollar cost averaging if you want to learn how to buy it as a long term store of wealth.
>>
>>71563480
It isn't an exact comparison, hence similar to. Goths were big in stature and most immigrants are small.

Goths were absolutely not good workers. They were good soldiers. They viewed farming, constructing, mercantiles etc. as slave work and beneath them. Migrants similarly refuse to work but will gladly fight, as we shall see more of once their numbers swell. They had trouble assimilating and tended to lean towards their traditional manner of dress and customs. Their 'exoticness' led many younger/richer Romans to emulate them. They held no allegiance to their new home, they just followed the money. They insisted on following their own religion, which at that time was Arianism and considered a huge heresy in the ancient world.

Of course it isn't an exact comparison but the similarities are quite striking.
>>
>>71551398

>2016
>using national currencies instead of a based NWO international currency
>>
>>71557912
German abroad?
>>
>>71563556
>They never see anything. Or they lie compulsively.
Yep, this is it. All economists fall into one of these two categories or maybe both at once.

>the fucking federal reserve
I called up and talked to a professional economist at the FED (yes you can actually do this, look on their web site for their number) and he was utterly deceptive about gold and inflation with me. He became offended and hung up when I wouldn't play his little game and it became clear I was informed.

I hope I got on a list with that one but I call, write to, or talk in-person with my government officials all the time. They're going to work for my money.
>>
>>71551584
1.Will nukes be involved
2. Doesn't China rely on US food exports to feed its people? What happens in the event of a shutdown
>>
>>71564133
If you read the thread you'll realize that I approve of China's gutsy move back to gold, somebody powerful had to do it.
>>
>>71561884
Why do people expect /pol/ to know something as pervasive as this? We have better chances at throwing darts blindfolded than understanding what the consequences and responses will be, there is just too many variables.
>>
>>71560653
If the yuan is pegged to their declared gold holdings, the price may rise as high as 50k an ounce. But we both know they have more than that. How much more is debatable, but they would need ludicrous amounts in order to drop the price.

I really want to see how this all plays out.
>>
>>71564424
>1.Will nukes be involved
No.
>2. Doesn't China rely on US food exports to feed its people? What happens in the event of a shutdown
LOL, that's the question. They just bought Smithfield Ham, our biggest ham company. They started their new processing plants up - they are factory ships that float a couple hundred miles offshore from California, where prisoner-slaves deftly cut and package the pork for shipment both back to the USA and to overseas. You can tell by the wording on the label, if you have the new chink hams.

THIS BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER POINT!!!!!!!

If you guys don't have a Black's Law Dictionary, get and read one. First and second editions are the best even today, because they include definitions still in use but which are very obscure and can be used to fool you.

Tell me anons, what's a monster? If you can't answer this question correctly, you need a good law dictionary.
>>
>>71564818
It's a ham plant, pigs need food too. Straw to be exact.
>>
>>71564783
Yes it's so exciting, I'm loving it. I've already lost lots of money today, $10k at least but way more and I am not very exposed.

Haha, it's only money though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ID1KJQxB8
>>
>>71564952
>Straw to be exact.
No anon, pigs eat corn and soy based foods.

We have fifteen thousand acres of corn, I know all about it. Even though we don't raise any stock ourselves.
>>
File: ka19go.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
ka19go.gif
1 MB, 276x232
Also this could be connected:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662472/EU-federal-europe-European-army-merging-German-Dutch-forces

I knew they would make an EU army. I suspected they'd do it soon too, they want to buttfuck Poland and Hungary while the arabs watch.
>>
>>71561518
so let me get this straight. the annual production of platinum in western countries is 130tons thats stated in http://www.gold-eagle.com/article/platinum-rich-mans-gold

130 tons converted is something like 120 000 kg, and this has 20 times more than the annual production?

I don't understand if there is indeed this much, what do they gain from hoarding it? Is it an economic weapon?
>>
>>71564097
>Goths were absolutely not good workers.

This isn't true though, Goths built in stone and wood with as much skill as anybody. The Comacine Masters inherited their skills from people north of the Alps.

The Goths that came south were mostly chads.
>>
>>71562053
I think you're taking things for granted. Russia could very easily step in. It'll be hell for a decade or two but that just ends up further dicking USA. What your suggesting would involve ww3, where american wins.
>>
File: GoGreen.png (2 MB, 811x1123) Image search: [Google]
GoGreen.png
2 MB, 811x1123
>>71565533
>what do they gain from hoarding it? Is it an economic weapon?
Yeah it's very interesting isn't it.

I have this document too, it's very interesting.
>>
File: HighRollers.png (2 MB, 906x1231) Image search: [Google]
HighRollers.png
2 MB, 906x1231
>>
File: AllOfThemAreInBasedCheckIt.png (1 MB, 725x1157) Image search: [Google]
AllOfThemAreInBasedCheckIt.png
1 MB, 725x1157
>>
File: harriet-tubman20(2).gif (250 KB, 867x1128) Image search: [Google]
harriet-tubman20(2).gif
250 KB, 867x1128
>tfw chinese cuck you with gold Yuan; laughs at you for "paper nigger"
>>
>>71557912

The West is Western Europe and by extension NA and Aus/NZ
>>
How will the UK become a Chinese vassal because of this ?
>>
>>71566339
>converts debt to gold yuan because of attractive refi like any indebted entity
>get more loans from china
>cucked
>>
>>71554475
>>71553992
kek
real shill detected
explain or gtfo
>>
>>71556739
>implying the USD can't still rely on its Oil standard
As long as oil is sold almost exclusively in dollars, the dollar is still strong
>>
Slavs have been sneaking around with their precious metals for a long time now.
>>
>>71565721
>Russia could very easily step in.
Nobody can 'step in' to the US homeland. Let's not get silly here.
>>
Maybe we'll agitate the chinks somehow at home, we've got their wiggers in our pockets already.

Or some more shit in HK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5g7tYGkCZQ
>>
>>71552209
>>71557602
Two questions:
1. do you see this causing deflation of the USD since this basically invalidates it as the world exchange standard?
2. If yes, will the chinese et al set up a rival futures market pricing commodities (such as oil, namely) in their currency?
Keep up the good work btw.
>>
>>71567329
>1. do you see this causing deflation of the USD since this basically invalidates it as the world exchange standard?
Yes, at least in the short term.

>2. If yes, will the chinese et al set up a rival futures market pricing commodities (such as oil, namely) in their currency?
This is my assumption, gold, oil, wheat, pork bellies, the whole shebang.

>Keep up the good work btw.
Thanks, my efforts here today are solely to give anons a heads up. I like you guys.
>>
>>71567329
>deflation
>thousands of us dollar bills becoming less worth due to the better yuan
>causes deflation
>>
>>71565094
I've been slowly getting into precious metals and watching the spikes in silver and gold.

Interesting times ahead.
>>
>>71567745
You don't get it.

This is about creation of new money through bond sales which are going to crater. Money will be removed from the supply and interest rates will go way up.
>>
>>71568092
So, I'm assuming a safe bet for people afraid of investing in the market would be cash, physical precious metals, guns, ammo, and food?
>>
>>71568357
And land anon.
>>
>>71568690
I'm waiting for another bubble to pop before land.

;)
>>
I don't even understand what's happening
>>
>>71568808
Economic warfare.
>>
>>71568357

safest bet is to have land that is farmable with little to no debt.

that way even if the dollar eventually loses this battle you will still have the means to live a normal life ( shelter, food, water )

Gold/Silver is insurance for your money's value never going to zero, it accounts for 20% of my savings per year.

Guns/Ammo is for personal protection + protecting your assets for those who are not prepared or planned poorly. They will also make great assets that will only increase in value as society gets more and more lawless.

Tools/equiptment/tangable assets such as powertools, copper piping, etc are always handy to have around in large quantities because you never know when you'll need to build something or fix something so tools go up in value as well.

If you have all these things you are basically good to go no matter what happens short of government seizing private property and firearms from citizens and at that point all bets are off, it's civil war
>>
Here's what I don't get. They have eight times less gold we have. How on earth do they plan on backing out 100%?

And what's to stop us from accepting massive amounts of Yuan for USD. And then buying all the gold back?
>>
>>71569106
America has no gold, Fort Knox is empty.
>>
>>71569106
>Here's what I don't get. They have eight times less gold we have. How on earth do they plan on backing out 100%?
Only on the books anon. There's lots more gold than people admit to having.

>And what's to stop us from accepting massive amounts of Yuan for USD. And then buying all the gold back?
Their interbank settlement system won't work with ours and they won't exchange yuan for dollars either, so we'd have to convert into another currency and try to buy the gold back in small amounts like in person or whatever.
>>
>>71569106

Chinese government will set conditions favorable for their currency and block any attempts by American institutes or individuals exchanging large amounts of currency for gold.

They will make exchanging for gold a very specific purpose that will make it nearly impossible to do unless corporations/investment firms/individuals get approval by the Chinese government
>>
>>71569047
Good advice. Basically what my grandfather told me before he died. Got everything except farmable land. (Useable but not ideal)

If you don't hold it, or can't defend it, you don't own it.
>>
>>71569403
Look at how large wealthy families operate:

>own farms
>own vineyards
>own breweries
>have livestock
>own companies

Diversification but the family estate will always be producing wine and beef and veggies.
>>
>>71569292
We should start buying gold now I suppose

Isn't it a problem if the chinese yuan can be converted to other fiat currencies?
Just not the dollar?
>>
>>71569292
So what if no one uses their interbank settlement system? aren't they fucked then?
And proofs of china having more gold (rivalling the US amount)
>>
>>71569195
Just using the reported amount, we would only be able to back our currency with 25% Gold at best. So it doesn't make sense that China would have *that* much gold. Unless they devalued their currency by using money as a substitute for coal

>>71569347
Isn't that just as bad as a debt based currency? You need approval from someone, who you probably don't even trust, to get your money back
>>
>>71569613
>Isn't it a problem if the chinese yuan can be converted to other fiat currencies?
Only for the US and other non-AIIB entities.
>>
>>71565784
>hey can i collect my 13 tons of gold
>no "points gun"
>ok
>>
>>71565420
>And it has also emerged that the Czech Republic has also started talks to have its army become part of the Germany’s army.

V4 looking for new member, one spot is empty now.
>>
>>71551398
So it can't be directly converted.
It can still be converted and will inevitably be because of existing trade relationships.
>>
I, for one, welcome our new chink overlords. I have more faith in them than in my country that's for sure. I hope they take over the world.
>>
>>71570154
What the hell?
>>
>>71569504
Lets entertain this scenarion

1 Automatization and other tech stuff hapens,its cheap,its here
2 Manufacturing moves back to US because auto and Trump or else cuts trade
3 Government now actually TRIES to stop being a slave to corporations that moved to China,changes former laws that benefited corporations,tries to unfuck what lobbyists and politicians have done(an abstract idea,I know)
4 A trade conflict between US and China ,with US trying to buy as little as possible,prosecute spies,prosecute those who steal secrets
5 Deportation of immigrants,seizing chinese assets,deporting some chinese

We have a big problem with the chinese stealing fucking secrets,data,research data from EVERYWHERE(even here)
>>
>>71570154
Don't worry Poland bro, we'll have your back when Trump gets in.

For real this time.
>>
>>71570336
Yeah all the pieces are snapping together right after tax day!

Hahahaha.
>>
>>71570392
>Lets entertain this scenarion

I am a firm believer that automation peaked a decade ago but OK.

>1 Automatization and other tech stuff hapens,its cheap,its here
>2 Manufacturing moves back to US because auto and Trump or else cuts trade
>3 Government now actually TRIES to stop being a slave to corporations that moved to China,changes former laws that benefited corporations,tries to unfuck what lobbyists and politicians have done(an abstract idea,I know)
>4 A trade conflict between US and China ,with US trying to buy as little as possible,prosecute spies,prosecute those who steal secrets
>5 Deportation of immigrants,seizing chinese assets,deporting some chinese
>We have a big problem with the chinese stealing fucking secrets,data,research data from EVERYWHERE(even here)

If this all happens, the chinks won't be able to make 90% of what they do now. They can't into new technologies or research, almost all their academic research is shallow and derivative, etc.

I am for US turtling to a large degree, it's the only way we can survive.
>>
>>71567080
I meant it as "step in to fill the void of America leaving China", unless you are suggesting china is american turf.
>>
File: gr.jpg (38 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
38 KB, 625x417
>>71551398
What does Ron Paul have to say about all of this?
>>
I don't believe for a second that Russia is going to walk blindly into something too dangerous, so this is probably not a plan to economically take over all those countries.

Also, holy fuck, is this what the TPP was meant to fight?
>>
>>71571780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
>>
>>71568808
They're called gold pumpers, they shill rumors to make you buy gold either because they sell it or because they've already made a big investment in it and they plan to dump it as soon as they manage to make it rise a little bit.
Same happens with stocks.
It's a form of scam.
>>
>>71568808
IT
>>
>>71572351
Really?

Have I said the price of gold is going up in this thread?

You're just a liar.
>>
>>71570888
Hopefully the Rothschild fucks will push buttons in that way as well in order to help the US with its isolationism. Chicks don't care for Jews (and neither do I), but we have a mutual desire in the short term to change policy to protectionism. That only truly happens through Trump.
>>
>>71554076

then why hasn't the jew controlled world declared war?

i mean, we deposed other guys for trying to drop the petro dollar, by order of jews. how is this any different?

besides the fact that obama is a big fat pussy, of course.
>>
>>71551398
Thanks for the heads up.
Who's been manipulating the price of gold down all this time and why the hell were the western nations selling gold to China like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>71573120
>why the hell were the western nations selling gold to China like there's no tomorrow

because they were a willing buyer?

if you're going to have a gold backed currency, you kinda need to stockpile a lot of gold.
>>
>>71552209
>However what is assured is that they will not be converting USD to or from the new gold-Yuan directly. If you want some gold Yuan you'll have to buy something like euros with your dollars and then buy the Yuan.

So won't this disrupt imports.

Seems like it will cost more to buy from China if they have to convert a few times. How would this be different from a tariff?
>>
>>71572731
The difference is that Russia and China have nukes and the two strongest militaries in the world after America.
>>
does bitcoin matter in all of this? could it be a counter to the chinks? its still unknown who programmed it.
>>71566979
whats this exactly?
>>
>>71558527
>Your rhetoric won't wash and your own people will turn against you.

Most of us, especially here, hate our government. We love the ideals of our country but we have strayed so far from them it's not even sane to try and defend the actions of our leaders and their puppet masters. Thanks for the kind words hong kong, certainly saving that Killary video. Even more proof that she's pure evil.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.