[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a cashier was rude to you every single day, how would you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: cat.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
I go to school in this building and in that building is a cafeteria. So on the first day, I went to the cafeteria, I had a long talk with the cafe lady because she was a very chatty woman. I thought she was only doing this for me and that she legit liked me, but on the second day, I realized that she was chatty to every customer. Anyway, the schooling was hard and I was tired, so tired I really can't smile and didn't want to say hi to the cafe lady, so I didn't really initiate a conversation with her, both from fatigue and also sort of disillusionment from our first interactions. When she said hi, I said hi, and I forced myself to smile which was not genuine and I'm sure she can see through it. This continued through the third time. On the fourth time, I was there, She looked at me, and then talked to another customer without saying hi to me. And when I said thank you to her husband, the husband sort of said you are welcome quickly. I realize that their interaction with me during that day might not have anything to do with me and that they were having a bad day etc. and I can't help wondering if I'm being too sensitive. I guess the thing I'm concerned about in this situation is that it made me look bad in front of a classmate, and I'm not sure what I did wrong. I wonder what a normal person would do in this situation. Would they react? Because this occurred yesterday, and I still think about it sporadically throughout the day.
>>
>>71384038
hey sperg >>>/r9k/ is that way
>>
>>71384396
What is that forum?
>>
>t. 'tism
>>
>>71384542
Then Aussie, how would you have reacted considering how normal you must be.
>>
>>71384038
See you are mistaken because a normal response would be not to post an elaborate story like that about literally who gives a fuck because they wouldn't give a fuck, me replying to it is cutting it very close to the edge of dumbshivile which is where you apprently inhabit along with all the stupid cunts that think I care about random peoples babies I've literally never met, but I figured I'd do you a favor and clarify. I hope you are at least female because then you have an excuse for this type of behavior
>>
>>71384038
I don't know what's sadder the fact that you think about this shit or the fact that you've made this thread multiple times now. But since I feel bad let me just say your way way over thinking things, it's ok this type of shit happens between normies so just stop overanalyzing and forget you think they think and just say hi next time and carry on with your business
>>
>>71384396
So I assumed that R9k if for stuff like this and posted the op there.
>>>/r9k/27966312
>>
>>71384038
"Dear diary.." fuck off man
>>
>>71384038
I'm not paying for their attitude. I'm paying for the goods they sell. And gtfo I'm sick of your threads
>>
I had to check to make sure I was on /pol/

what the fuck
>>
>>71384709
I'm going to see this woman in a day or so; I guess it makes me feel bad when she singles me out of all her customers. Would normal people be able to live through this?
>>
>>71384038
FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71384709
Yes, I know I posted it here multiple times, but it's just that it's on my mind and I want to know how normal people would react if the cashier was rude to them every single day. Would they keep buying the goods.
>>
Just be nice to her again and she'll be nice back she's getting non-verbal cues that you are uncomfortable and don't want to talk to her so she's trying to accommodate
>>
>>71384851
yes like I said your just over thinking things bro relax and stop thinking about tiny things like this in extreme detail you'll be happier long term and I know that doing so is hard for autist type spergs but it can be done. Literally just treat these people how you'd like to be treated and then don't worry about whether or not they reciprocate daily, eventually they will great you normally most days. now play some vidya or something and relax
>>
>>71384939
>talking to the help
>>
>>71384939
anon think about how shitty a job being a cashier is. with any service type job like this people often have very bad days almost every day. If you can go elsewhere though go elsewhere no sense supporting a business that's rude to you
>>
>>71384038
You are over thinking bro.

Just ask her how was her day next time and dont fake a smile.

Blessings and greetings.
>>
>>71385057
The problem is that I'm very tired by the time I go to the cafe because I'm in an RN prep course, and the pace is very fast. I probably won't be able to greet them nicely; if you were me, and you wouldn't be able to be so happy and smiling to these cashier, instead you are depressed and tired looking, would you be able to stand their rudeness?
>>
>>71385253
yes because i simply don't give a shit about pleb level interactions with normies
>>
File: 1441298775945.jpg (104 KB, 1260x356) Image search: [Google]
1441298775945.jpg
104 KB, 1260x356
Show her who's boss in this gym.
>>
>>71385481
So you mean you wouldn't mind or notice if the cashier greets everyone except you?
>>
>>71385536
yea I wouldn't really give a shit the cashier job is to ring me out as long as they do that I could give a shit less about anything else that occurs. Now if they weren't providing you service then I'd say fuck that and not do business there anymore
>>
>>71385637
What if you were with your friends, and your friends saw this. Wouldn't you feel humiliated in front of them?
>>
File: 1449464419655.jpg (69 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1449464419655.jpg
69 KB, 500x407
>>71384038

Had to check if I wasn't on /r9k/
>>
There are only like three times I have left at that prep class, so I guess I should toughen up and be like jDFgx1N0 and if not now, then when, right?
>>
YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THAT LADY! SHE WAS JUST DOING HER JOB THE BEST SHE CAN.
>>
>>71386375
Why do I need to say sorry to her?
>>
>>71385481
Out of curiosity, can you state your age, gender, race, and occupation?

What exactly made you so tough?
>>
>>71385771
>implying you have friends.
>>
>>71386547
Why do you think I wouldn't?
>>
>>71386626
Because you would overanalyze your relationships to the point of seclusion.
>>
>>71384038
Who cares how she feels or what she thinks? Do your thing man. Don't be so servile, you gotta man up. Some people are gonna like you, and some people aren't. Likewise some people you will vibe with, and some not. If you don't vibe with me, then fuck em. Give me my change and fuck off. Don't even look at her.
>>
>>71386743
I have very few friends but I am not friendless.
>>
>>71386772
>Who cares how she feels or what she thinks? Do your thing man. Don't be so servile, you gotta man up. Some people are gonna like you, and some people aren't. Likewise some people you will vibe with, and some not. If you don't vibe with me, then fuck em. Give me my change and fuck off. Don't even look at her.
I'm going to read this over and over again and then before I go to my prep class in a few days; man, I have got to change my life.
>>
>>71386872
You kinda remind me of me when I was younger, must be a Canadian thing. Understand the fundamental difference between being a good person and being "nice". Good is having integrity and doing what you think is right. Nice is effectively being a doormat in order to avoid unpleasantness. You don't have to be nice, just be good.

Also from Rick and Morty: "being nice is what stupid people do to hedge their bets".

Good luck bro
>>
>>71387506
So with age comes wisdom? Because I'm 23 now, and I'm really hoping that I grow out of this by the time I'm 24 which is in a few months.
>>
>>71387784
Well just read a lot and work on yourself. Hit the gym etc. you just need to build your confidence. Reading and gym will help immensely. Look at /lit's book lists. If you are in univ. and have the money, look into a personal trainer. Univ. PTs are generally very good.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.