[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a cashier was rude to you every single day, how would you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
go to school in this building and in that building is a cafeteria. So on the first day, I went to the cafeteria, I had a long talk with the cafe lady because she was a very chatty woman. I thought she was only doing this for me and that she legit liked me, but on the second day, I realized that she was chatty to every customer. Anyway, the schooling was hard and I was tired, so tired I really can't smile and didn't want to say hi to the cafe lady, so I didn't really initiate a conversation with her, both from fatigue and also sort of disillusionment from our first interactions. When she said hi, I said hi, and I forced myself to smile which was not genuine and I'm sure she can see through it. This continued through the third time. On the fourth time, I was there, She looked at me, and then talked to another customer without saying hi to me. And when I said thank you to her husband, the husband sort of said you are welcome quickly. I realize that their interaction with me during that day might not have anything to do with me and that they were having a bad day etc. and I can't help wondering if I'm being too sensitive. I guess the thing I'm concerned about in this situation is that it made me look bad in front of a classmate, and I'm not sure what I did wrong. I wonder what a normal person would do in this situation. Would they react? Because this occurred yesterday, and I still think about it sporadically throughout the day.
>>
Take your vitamins foo
>>
>>27966312
you were rude to them 3 days in a row are you joking when you ask what you did wrong?
>>
>>27966385
But I was tired; when I they said hi, I said hi. I'm not sure if that would be considered rude especially when I look tired.
>>
>>27966442
being tired isn't an excuse are you 8?
>>
>>27966489
But I wasn't outright rude to them.
>>
>>27966550
adding adjectives to the word rude doesn't change the situation
>>
>>27966726
So I guess if I could dish it then I need to learn to take it.
>>
>>27966312
You go there to get food, you're not obligated to eat social shit.

>>27966385
>>27966489
>>27966726
Holy shit feel free to fuck off back to literally anywhere but here you huge faggot goddamn.
>>
>>27966873
ideally you would learn not to be rude to random people instead
>>
>>27966877
he asked why they behaved the way they did and I explained why if you have a better explanation I'd like to hear it, otherwise you're just blustering to no purpose
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.