[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ADOLF HITLER/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 44
File: 1460361651447.gif (2 MB, 472x264) Image search: [Google]
1460361651447.gif
2 MB, 472x264
Hitler gets me through the day to be honest.

He is an ideal to strive towards to, the one person I would choose to meet even for 10 seconds if someone gave me the choice.
>>
File: 1460450465327.jpg (173 KB, 700x505) Image search: [Google]
1460450465327.jpg
173 KB, 700x505
>>
File: 1460390725165.gif (2 MB, 390x241) Image search: [Google]
1460390725165.gif
2 MB, 390x241
>>
https://youtu.be/DFNUdCtMXWE
I feel y' man. He seemed like a decent guy. Once you listen to/read his speeches outside of some shitty documentary put together decades after the fact, he seemed like a genuine man who cared for his people.
>>
>>71044426
https://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
>>71044426
iktfb
hitler literally is the ONLY "political" figure which was genuine in their beliefs

he was a guy led by his moral fucking compass and guess what, when the first person in history like that came up the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD united against him

I wonder why...
>>
>>71043308

you fell for 70 year old propaganda
>>
>>71044874
you fell for 70 year old ongoing propaganda
>>
>>71044960
>>71044874

Burn.
>>
>>71043966
alpha
>>
>>71044874
>>71044960

Incinerated like the filthy kike you are
>>
File: 05d.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
>>
File: 1456510121423.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1456510121423.png
20 KB, 800x750
>>71044960
I approve of this post.
>>
>>71045519

yeah, it's so epic, let's give it le spurdo upboats!
>>
>>71043308
Hitler probably wasn't a terrible person, he was probably inspiring to be around and idealistic. But /pol/ keeps forgetting that he lost the war due to his own hubris, and let his people get raped by Russian mongols.
>>
>>71045646
>epic
spoken like a true tourist

the point is you accuse someone (me) of being a propaganda victim while the heavy load of propaganda comes from your fucking side

when your opinion aligns with that of 999/1000 news presenters, you gotta take a step back and think "what the fuck am I doing?"
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (26 KB, 503x283) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
26 KB, 503x283
>>71045205
Yeah listen to his voice, he was high test
>>
>>71045930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
>>
>>71045854
what does that have to do with anything?
>he wasnt a great strategist so everything he did was null and void
in a perfect world being a great strategist wouldnt even fucking matter, what WOULD matter though is being true to the well-being of your people
>>
>>71045854

If we're going to assign blame for Germany losing the war, I suggest we blame the allied powers before we blame Hitler's hubris.
>>
File: 1441625298228.jpg (135 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1441625298228.jpg
135 KB, 500x700
>>71043308
Hitler is moe as fuck. Tfw my hitler folder contains only 374 files. It will never be enough to satisfy my insatiable craving for rare hitlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoUS_sO2lk
>>
>>71045930

What makes his voice high test?
>>
>>71046251
He has a pretty deep voice
>>
>>71046328

That isn't high test though, I have a very deep voice, and I have quite low testosterone levels.
>>
>>71046499
Testosterone is known to deepen the voice so I don't know what to say really, but nice dubs
>>
>>71046328
>>71046499
stop it with your "high test" shit you fags
no one gives a flyging fuck, go to /r9k/ to talk about that shit
>oooh hitler was alpha mmm no he was beta
what matters is what someone stands for and youre just derailing the conversation to shit someone told you you should focus on to move the attention away from what truly matters
>>
>>71046672

don't you have debts to pay?
>>
>>71046771
>now I will take the conversation to flag shit!!whatever it takes to derail!
ae you a literal JIDF?
yeah I have debts to pay to fucking jews bankers and im neven gonna pay them..try to hold back your fucking tears
>>
>>71043308
Same.
Knowing there was someone, once, that actually wanted the best for his people and that he alone managed to get a bunch of other people that led to the greatest nation this pity modern world has witnessed gives me hope.

Knowing more about Hitler actually inspired me out of depression.
>>
File: 1460364223851.jpg (81 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1460364223851.jpg
81 KB, 800x900
>>71047024
same
>>
88 8 20
>>
>>71047024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
>>
>>71046672

so, what did he stand for?

genocide? drug-induced paranoid delusions? turning the people into a retarded murderous mass with his propaganda machine? shitty paintings?

fuck you granon, hitler raped your country and his wonderful authentic ideas ended up in the trashcan as they should have. stop idolizing him you pathetic moron.
>>
>>71047254
>>71018379

go watch some of them vids, then come back.
>>
>>71047024
Hitler was a drug adict, a beta and a cuck. Comparing him with the likes of Pinochet and Lee Kuan Yew is just an insult.
>>
>>71047254
good goy
what he stood for was a country being a country for that country's citizens and their prosperity.there's a reason why his reign before the war was called historically an "economic miracle", thats because he said "fuck all of you, this country is for the well-being of it's people"..Im sure you can relate to that, posting from greece in 2016.

you wanna talk about how he raped our country? study geopolitics. you think the invasion was personal or something? cause your opinion at the moment is only based on "feels" about how he "raped your country"

if I were alive back then I would've fought him cause he tried to invade my country and im a nationalist. that doesnt mean that I wouldnt be fucking wrong about it. how do you like your country so far bro? all that shit which happened to you literally wouldnt have happened if hitler won the war.
>>
>>71044874
Oh, ok
>>71044960
OH SNAP, FEELS LIKE WATCHING THAT SO RAVEN RERUNS!
>>
File: 3x06-Black_Hitler.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3x06-Black_Hitler.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>
>>71047641

hitler was funded and brought to power by jewish industrialists.

he was discarded when he was no longer needed.

As a result of the failed Beer Hall Putsch, the NSDAP and its affiliated organisations were banned in
Bavaria. In a meeting with Prime Minister of Bavaria Heinrich Held on 4 January 1925, Hitler agreed
to respect the authority of the state and promised that he would seek political power only through
the democratic process. The meeting paved the way for the ban on the NSDAP to be lifted on 16
February.
NSDAP was the precursor of the Nazi Party, remember. So we are expected to believe Hitler got out of
jail on December 20, 1924, after serving only 8 months, and less than two months later Bavaria lifted
the ban on the Nazi Party? All because Hitler “agreed to respect the authority of the state”? Yes, a
verbal contract is always binding in such cases. Who wouldn't take the word of a man convicted the
year before of high treason?
You should also ask the question no one ever asks: why and how did Hitler become a German citizen?
According the mainstream story, he didn't become a citizen until 1932, but that begs the question why
Germany would grant citizenship to a man convicted of leading a coup against her. If you went to
Canada tomorrow and applied for citizenship, they would do a background check on you, pulling up all
your records. If they found you were previously convicted of High Treason against Canada, it is very
doubtful they would give you citizenship, right? But we are told,
On 25 February 1932, the interior minister of Brunswick, Dietrich Klagges, who was a member of the
NSDAP, appointed Hitler as administrator for the state's delegation to the Reichsrat in Berlin, making
Hitler a citizen of Brunswick, [130] and thus of Germany.
We are told the appointment automatically made Hitler a citizen, but
shouldn't a candidate to the Reichsrat already be required to be a German citizen?

http://mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
>>
>>71047383
That's a very simplistic description of him.

First there's nothing more alpha than leading an entire nation to greatness.
Second he dedicated his life and gave his health for the german people.

You can't overlook all his accomplishments and charisma and dumb it down to "he was a junkie".
>>
>>71048586
>hitler was funded and brought to power by jewish industrialists.
gee wiz who would've thought? did you know that hitler was also a jew? AND a banker!
>tfw the JIDFS only defense is claiming hitler was funded by them
is that the infamous serbian-jew double bluff?
>>
File: onceisenough.png (184 KB, 637x443) Image search: [Google]
onceisenough.png
184 KB, 637x443
>>71043308
>Hitler gets me through the day to be honest.

He's a cornucopia of wisdom and inspiration.
>>
>>71048586
The absence of an effective government prompted two influential politicians, Franz von Papen and
Alfred Hugenberg, along with several other industrialists and businessmen, to write a letter to
Hindenburg. The signers urged Hindenburg to appoint Hitler as leader of a government
"independent from parliamentary parties", which could turn into a movement that would "enrapture
millions of people".
I really hope you can see through that now. Why would an elected President need to appoint a
Chancellor to lead the government? The President at the time was already the “leader of the
government”, so Hindenburg didn't need to appoint anyone to do that. It would be like Obama
appointing a Prime Minister. The position makes no sense and has no historical precedent. It is like we
are being told President Hindenburg is appointing a dictator, just so they can have a non-parliamentary
government. In fact, all this history we are sold in 1933-4 is
a total fabrication, since that was the only time in the history of Germany when an elected President
appointed a Chancellor with the powers of Hitler. Before that, in the Weimar Republic, the Chancellor
was a weak figure, and was mainly just a chairman for the President in Parliament. In that capacity, it
would be ridiculous to appoint a Chancellor that was “independent from Parliamentary parties”. And
after Hitler, the Presidency became more of a figurehead, with the Chancellor acting as head of the
government. So 1933 was the only year in the history of Germany when both positions were positions
of power. Clearly, this was just a way to get Hitler in a position of power in the story without him
being elected. Conveniently, President Hindenburg “died” just a year later, allegedly allowing Hitler to
take over both offices.
But Hitler should have never been appointed to anything by anyone, since he had been convicted of
High Treason just nine years earlier, and everyone would have known that.
>>
>>71049071
One of these alleged Industrialists was von Papen, as
you see, and von Papen wasn't really the kind of Industrialist I have been talking about. He was
actually an aristocratic frontman for the superwealthy, like others we have seen. In other words, he was
an aristocrat that had been bought out by the billionaire families, and was another agent himself. He
had been in German Intelligence since before WW1, and they admit that in his mainstream bio. We are
told he was expelled from the US in 1914 for being a spy. The strange thing there is that he wasaccused of planning acts of sabotage, and yet simply expelled. Why wasn't he tried and hung? I
assume it is because he was a noble, and also because the espionage he was allegedly involved in was
just more spy-versus-spy fakery, created to convince Congress to do something or convince the
American people they were being attacked by Germany.
Von Papen was a lieutenant colonel, which we have seen is a common rank for Intelligence officers in
big projects. In 1932, Hindenburg mysteriously appointed von Papen as Chancellor under strange
circumstances, since this required the resignation of Chancellor Heinrich Bruning. It was even more
strange in that von Papen had no qualifications, was not popular or well known, and was in the Centre
Party—which considered him a turncoat for accepting the appointment. Since von Papen was only
Chancellor for five months, it now looks like he was just paving the way for Hitler. The same can be
said for Kurt von Schleicher, who then held the Chancellorship for less than two months while they
brought in Hitler.
>>
>>71049291
The stories told to explain Hitler's rise during this time are some of the most fantastic in the history of
storytelling. For instance, we get this stunner on Schleicher's Wiki page:
The ousted Papen now had Hindenburg's ear, and used his position to advise the president to sack
Schleicher at the first chance. Papen was urging the aged president to appoint Hitler as chancellor
in a coalition with the Nationalist Deutschenationale Volkspartei (German National People's Party;
DNVP) who, together with Papen, would supposedly be in a position to moderate Nazi excesses.
Yes, nothing like appointing the leader of the Nazis as Chancellor to “moderate Nazi excesses”. I
wonder how that brilliant plan failed?
The stupidity continues when we are told that Schleicher also supported Hitler's Chancellorship, to
prevent von Papen from returning as Chancellor.
That same day, Schleicher, learning that his government was about to fall, and fearing that his rival
Papen would get the chancellorship, began to favor a Hitler chancellorship. [128] Knowing of Papen's by
now boundless hatred for him, Schleicher knew he had no chance of becoming Defense Minister in a
new Papen government, but he felt his chances of becoming the Defense Minister in a Hitler government
were very good.
You see what they are doing? They are playing Papen and Schleicher off one another, to make it look
like they were both supporting Hitler. They are in the desperate situation of having to explain the rise
of Hitler, which is unexplainable by any rational or true story, so they have to come up with something.
But notice that if Papen is supporting a Hitler Chancellorship, and if Schleicher hates Papen, Schleicher
should logically be opposed to Hitler. Not only because Hitler is Papen's man, but because Schleicher
has to step aside to make room for Hitler. Schleicher's support for Hitler makes no sense on any level.
>>
File: 1459825302329.png (267 KB, 688x684) Image search: [Google]
1459825302329.png
267 KB, 688x684
>>71048586
>>71049071
>>71049291
>>71049500
its all so clear now
thanks my *cough* american friend
hitler was just a jewish puppet..so if youre REALLY against jews you must be against hitler too! its not like there's any narratives contradicting themselves here or anything..so glad I finally see
>>
File: 87022.png (89 KB, 1500x1634) Image search: [Google]
87022.png
89 KB, 1500x1634
>>71049500
Just link to the fucking article, faggot.

http://netteandme.blogspot.de/2016/02/unwinding-beer-hall-putsch-by-miles.html
>>
>>71049500
As for Alfred Hugenberg, he was a media mogul who had long been the moneybags for the Nazis. But
this just means he was in on the project from the ground floor, working hand-in-hand with German
Intelligence to install their actor/puppet Hitler and his cinematic goonsquad. Hugenberg was useful not
only for his money, but even more for his control of the press, which they needed to insert their daily
stories of ever-increasing gore and trauma.
We see this smokescreen again with the Enabling Act of 1933. Here is what we are taught:
The Enabling Act (German: Ermächtigungsgesetz) was a 1933 Weimar Constitution amendment that
gave the German Cabinet – in effect, Chancellor Adolf Hitler – the power to enact laws without the
involvement of the Reichstag. It passed in both the Reichstag and Reichsrat on 24 March 1933, and was
signed by President Paul von Hindenburg later that day. The act stated that it was to last four years
unless renewed by the Reichstag, which occurred twice.
Does that make any sense to you? If so, you have been plugged into the machine too long. That entire
paragraph is completely illogical. Would a Congress pass an act to make itself obsolete? And if it
would do that, why would it need to? If Hitler is going to ignore the Reichstag, why would he need
their permission to do it? Why not just ignore them without the vote? Wouldn't it amount to the same
thing? And why would the Reichstag need to renew their own bypass? Once they are bypassed, they
don't need to renew the bypass. If they are bypassed, they are bypassed, and a renewal is just a joke.
>>
>>71047641

bollocks, you are telling me about feelings bro? Hitler's whole point and power came from exploiting the german sentiment after the war. his delusional ideas stemmed from his hurt feefees of betrayal and inferiority.

and you claim his invasion (which caused a famine and much more, you should be doing some reading yourself) was part of his plan to serve the prosperity and lebensraum of his people? bullshit, his "values" were twisted from the start, and history proved it. repeatedly.

"economic miracle" means some numbers go up, these things happen under all regimes in all phases of history, in all ideologies. so that doesn't say much.

> all that shit which happened to you literally wouldnt have happened if hitler won the war.

pls go back to babbys 1st logic if you think this statement has any meaning.

and I honestly hope you are not a golden dawn fag, these guys are like adolf's inbred mongoloid grandchildren.

>>71047333

wow, such wealth and quality of information. what's next? an infographic explaining how all intellectuals are jews and the holocaust never happened??
you'll need better material joseph, volume alone just isn't enough.
>>
File: mysteries.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
mysteries.png
60 KB, 904x692
Love the walls of text from the JIDF shill. Always interesting to see the forms they take!

Praise KEK, a new MAGA is almost upon us. It's not truth that matters, but victory.
>>
>>71049817
The Nazis were just a very complex
and extensive curtain—a brilliantly painted veil—in front of the Industrialists. The Marxists were an
earlier and larger curtain in front of the same people, but the Nazis were far more cinematic and
theatrical. It is no coincidence that we have seen Eckart involved above, and Count von Hulsen-
Haeseler of the Prussian Royal Theatre. This was all German Theatre at its finest.
Hitler was made to look far worse than any Jew or Industrialist,
and after the war everyone was taught to look out for genocidical Nazis, not cloaked Industrialists.
Beyond that, a constant stream of other manufactured bogeymen have been marched across the
headlines in the Western Press, again to keep your eyes off the real bad guys. In the US it was RedCommies, then cult murderers like Manson, then serial killers, and now mass murderers. Anything to
keep your eyes off the Industrialists that have been running all the real schemes all along.
On the way out, I beg you to notice I have taken a third path here. I am not confirming what anyone
else has told you, on either side. I have shown you that both the mainstream story and the alternative
story of Hitler has been faked. I am neither pro-Hitler or anti-Hitler, since I have just shown you he
was little more than an actor and agent. He was no more responsible for whatever happened in WW2
than Obama is responsible for whatever is happening in Libya or Syria. Without a Teleprompter,
Obama couldn't even spell Libya or Syria. It was the same with Hitler, and that also includes all his
fake henchmen, who were also just poster boys for Nazism. Nazism, like everything else, was
manufactured from the ground up by Military Intelligence, at the behest of the billionaires. It was little
more than another stupid script.
>>
File: happy_taytay.jpg (195 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
happy_taytay.jpg
195 KB, 624x420
JIDF SHILLS BTFO
>>
>>71050205
This doesn't mean the World Wars didn't happen, it just means they didn't happen for the reasons you
are told. They were manufactured in whole and faked in part, to do exactly what General Smedley
Butler told you in 1935: to hide the racket that is war.
So, was Hitler's death also faked? Of course. But I have gone far beyond that here, showing that his
LIFE was faked. It was all from a script, and large parts of it never happened at all. They only
happened on paper and in fake photos and newsreels. So when David Irving said Hitler was created by
Hollywood and Madison Avenue, he wasn't joking. It may have been a slip of the tongue or a clue
dropped on purpose, but either way it was very close to the truth. It explains why propaganda and
theater and art were such a major part of the Nazi story, including the whole Leni Riefenstahl subtext.
Remember, her first movie for the Nazis, Victory of Faith, came out in September 1933. Her second
movie, Triumph of the Will, came out in 1935. She was a famous movie director and actress, and these
Nazi films (including the later Olympia) were huge productions. Triumph of the Will “starred” Hitler,
Himmler, Hess, Lutze, and many other top Nazis, as well as 30,000 extras. Some will write in to tell
me the big crowd scenes we see in the Hitler newsreels couldn't have been faked, but they were faked
in Triumph of the Will. Again, director Riefenstahl had 30,000 extras to work with. After all I have
shown you above, you should really pause and look closely at these Nazi movies in a new light. They
are a gigantic clue most have passed over. They weren't just propaganda, they were the actual creation
of the story.
I also remind you that Hitler had connections to the Prussian Royal Theatre, through his early handler
Dietrich Eckart. Remember, Eckart was the protégé of the artistic director of the Royal Theatre, Count
von Hulsen-Haeseler.
>>
>>71050160
>heh i'll just continue to believing what the jews tell me hitler believed and not what he actually says himself
>>
Hitler failed.

I want to meet Jesus, Alexander the Great, Vlad III, Nero, George Washington, Keanu Reeves, Trump, Putin.
>>
File: 1442698376338.gif (280 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1442698376338.gif
280 KB, 240x287
>>71050204
>Love the walls of text from the JIDF shill. Always interesting to see the forms they take!
This.

Hitler was so jewish, that he gased them... ????
WUT?

Maybe he was really funded by jews, okay... but that backfired really hard for god's chosen people.
>>
>>71043308
Watch Look Who's Back on netflix shit is hilarious
>>
>>71043308
>>
MOVEMENT
>>
File: makeamericarareagain.jpg (55 KB, 623x735) Image search: [Google]
makeamericarareagain.jpg
55 KB, 623x735
Praise Kek and may he bless us REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71047732

Theres some good pics in this thread bros
>>
File: God.jpg (6 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
6 KB, 196x257
April 30th: Adolf Hitler Memorial Day.

Petition your government to have this made a public holiday.
>>
>>71043308
>Gr**k
>nazi
you would be gassed, pooskin
>>
>>71050160
maybe you should study a little about germany before the war under hitler by some unbiased sources which arent your middle school teacher or your leftist college teachers man..
>Hitler's whole point and power came from exploiting the german sentiment after the war. his delusional ideas stemmed from his hurt feefees of betrayal and inferiority.
thats literally claiming a whole nation was just misguided by one man and managing to be one of the greatest nations this world has ever seen under pretenses and delusions.."delusions"? go search what germany was like after the 1st world war. did all those people fall into some trap you hold yourself higher from? where they all idiots? you couldnt even fucking dream the prosperity they saw before literally the whole world attacked them for fucking up the banking jew money lending system. the same shit that would happen to us if that "no" wasnt magically turned into a "yes"
>"economic miracle" means some numbers go up, these things happen under all regimes in all phases of history, in all ideologies. so that doesn't say much.
its funny how that literally never happened to ANY nation in modern history before if its so casual as youre describing it. "some numbers going up"? and IM the one who should go back to baby's first logic? im not the one arguing against hard facts here man.
>golden dawn fag
golden dawn's only purpose is to serve against true nationalism by painting it in uneducated, barbaric, violent undertones. Golden dawn's only purpose is people like you having a strawman to shout out to anyone who talks from a nationalistic point of view, theyre a fucking creation of the establishment to serve from people ever seeing what actually is the best way to run a country, and its nationalism.
>>
>>71050560

read mein kampf once.

90% of the book was a bunch of incoherent, paranoid ideological rubbish.
>>
File: maga.jpg (227 KB, 2000x1234) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
227 KB, 2000x1234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkYXcWQwUmc
>>
>>71051139
>rubbish
just like you are
>>
>>71051139
>90% of the book was a bunch of incoherent, paranoid ideological rubbish.
youre either purposefully stupid or blind, either way youre a walking disservice to your own country
>>
How well did Hitler and his men treat the greeks/greece?
>>
>>71050696
>that backfired really hard for god's chosen people.

did it? they got paid for losing their relatives. they got laws against denying the holocaust. they got permanent victim status.

i don't think you understand the reality of the situation.
>>
>>71051139
>90% of the book was a bunch of incoherent, paranoid ideological rubbish.

>probably never read the book
>heard mein kampf mentioned in a history "documentary" and they say it was just a book of "anti-semitism rambling"
>>
File: reverse.gif (2 MB, 576x243) Image search: [Google]
reverse.gif
2 MB, 576x243
>>71051064
>>
>>71051513
from what I've read, heard and been taught, they fucked us royally..but thats besides the point.

hitler didnt set out to fuck the greeks in the ass. and the greek population doesnt take occupation lightly, especially since one of our milestones as a modern country is beating the turkish occupation. but greeks are never gonna see this in an unbiased way. its all about our "feels"

the same way if a turk found the cure for cancer we would denounce it because they occupied us for 400 years
>>
>>71051824
source?
>>
File: italy.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>71051893
>be italy
>tfw when you're responsible for the downfall of europe
>>
Mein Kampf. This Hitler biography
was supposedly written by Hitler while he was serving time for treason. Or, it was dictated to his
cellmate Hess. Again, we see red flags all over the place here. To start with, Hitler was just 34. Who
writes an autobiography at age 34? Why would any one care about this young man's views of Jews oranything else? Two, since both he and Hess were convicted of High Treason, they would not have been
put in the same cell or adjoining cells. So when was all this dictation supposed to have taken place? At
lunch? In the showers? Three, since I have shown you the entire Beer Hall Putsch was faked, and that
Hitler was an agent all along, that means his prison term was also faked. Which of course blows a hole
in the creation of Mein Kampf. Clearly, Mein Kampf, like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is
another not-so-clever production of Military Intelligence. We could go line-by-line through the book,
showing the inconsistencies, but I don't really think it is worth it. It is enough to show that it later
provided the seed for the Holocaust, which was one of its main points. Hitler said that 12 to 15
thousand Jews should be subjected to poison gas, which provides early documentation of that project.
But if Mein Kampf is a fake, what was its purpose? Well, in it Hitler was first propped up as an Anti.
>>
>>71052194
If you have been following my major papers of the past three years, you will remember I first used that
term to describe the Ezra Pound project during WW2. Pound was sent to Italy during the war to do
radio broadcasts. In these broadcasts, he did much like Hitler, blaming the Jews for everything,
attacking the banks, and so on. However, after the war Pound was brought back to the US, where he
was tried for treason. Although the court case strangely never ended in a verdict, and seems to have
just evaporated as it progressed, nonetheless Pound was “declared insane” and sent to a mental
institution.† So the message in the press from this event was that those who blamed Jews or bankers
for anything were crazy. That is what I meant by Anti. His being declared insane would serve to make the Jews and the bankers look innocent.
>>
>>71051600
>did it? they got paid for losing their relatives. they got laws against denying the holocaust. they got permanent victim status.
that happened under hitler? wut?
even if jews helped hitler get into power, they only did it cause they knew their russian/american reach would crush him at some point so they could get all that money and their own precious country, do you seriously think thats an argument AGAINST hitler or FOR how the jews are literal conniving roaches destroying nations since forever?
>>
>>71052149
According with your bullshits we were on the right side, then.
>>
>>71048693
He enter into politics because they kicked him from art school. He was a pathetic drug adict. There are so many better choices than him to praise that is not even funny.
>>
File: 1404675361867.jpg (34 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1404675361867.jpg
34 KB, 336x335
>>71052337
hitler literally injected kangaroo semen in his eyes as a drug, this has been proven
>>
>>71043308
Only people with small deformed micro-penises like Hitler. They can relate to him. They know what it was like growing up with such a tiny dick and having people laugh at them. It causes them to feel inferior and inadequate. This is why they are so angry and lash out at others. This is why they want to blame everyone else for their shitty lives. It's always about their small deformed dicks. Always.
>>
Well, Hitler's pose, including Mein Kampf, was just another larger instance of the same thing. It was a
longer and more prominent project to whitewash the Jews and the Industrialists, and to give credibility
to the Marxists. Like Pound, Hitler was set up to fail. He attacked the Jews, was later shown to be a
very bad man, and through him the Jews and other Industrialists were cleansed.
This is why Mein Kampf is so clever, and why it worked so well. Like the Protocols, although fake it
contains a lot of truth. It therefore fools a lot of people, not all of them Jew haters. As we have seen,
the Industrialists were behind the Weimar Republic. Many of these Industrialists were Jewish. And
these people did stab the German Army in the back, since the outcome of WW1 was predetermined.
The Industrialists knew Germany would lose from the first shot in 1914. That was the script. The idea,
as usual, was to empty all the national treasuries in many rich countries, steal all the productivity of the
lower classes for several years, cull the populations a bit, test new weaponry, and bring the aristocracy
down another notch. All this acted to further solidify and cloak the positions of the Industrialists. After
this major theft and hoax, the citizenry was naturally suspicious. By 1918 many were whispering the
truth: that Germany—like Russia—had just been raped by the Industrialists with the war as an excuse
and smokescreen. Many were looking sideways at the bankers and the richest Jewish families. So
these families realized the first thing they needed to do was a run a major misdirection campaign, to
redirect everyone's gazes. Hitler's career was just the most visible part of this campaign over the next
two decades. He was hired to tell the people what they already knew, but then to subtly turn their gaze
to other things. After he had done that, the whole story could be flipped. Hitler would fall in the
nastiest manner possible.
>>
File: 084.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>71052286
>>
>>71051906
iron skies
>>
>>71052499
Hitler was made to look far worse than any Jew or Industrialist,
and after the war everyone was taught to look out for genocidical Nazis, not cloaked Industrialists.
Beyond that, a constant stream of other manufactured bogeymen have been marched across the
headlines in the Western Press, again to keep your eyes off the real bad guys. In the US it was RedCommies, then cult murderers like Manson, then serial killers, and now mass murderers. Anything to
keep your eyes off the Industrialists that have been running all the real schemes all along.
>>
File: krautswarcrimes.png (2 MB, 1348x704) Image search: [Google]
krautswarcrimes.png
2 MB, 1348x704
>>71051513
>>
>>71051124

a big propaganda machine created a lie the masses wanted to believe. Hitler was a central figure in this.
If you believe that a whole nation can be unified under a great man, is it irrational to think a whole nation was fooled by a psychopath? (and his friends, who were also psychopaths for the most part)

I am not smarter than them. I am just 70+ years ahead of them, in a different context.

> you couldnt even fucking dream the prosperity they saw

surely, it was heaven to be an Aryan in 1937. oh what wouldn't I give to live then!

snap out of it bro, your arguments have holes. hitler was just an asshole, not the greatest man who ever lived. find something better to get you through the day

>>71051461
my NS friend, if you ever rise up again (which wouldnt surprise me, cause stupidity is a superpower), you better have some big guns to enforce those politically correct opinions you got :)
>>
File: message.jpg (123 KB, 555x788) Image search: [Google]
message.jpg
123 KB, 555x788
>>71043308

He's a loser like most probably you.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 400x612
>>71051906
Iron Sky
>>
>>71043308
Tfw when your dog looks exactly like Hitler's
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
>>
File: 778007.jpg (11 KB, 299x227) Image search: [Google]
778007.jpg
11 KB, 299x227
>>71053398
Well, that was pretty convincing.
>>
>>71053398
>is black
>is nazi

good god what insult do i use - liberal
>>
>>71051124

..and if I wanted a strawman, I wouldn't have asked if you support GD. (although it's true the nazis made good use of barbaric thugs)

if you WERE a gd supporter I would just tell you to kill urself.
fine, be black lily or whatever suits you, maybe these guys have a chance to gain their sanity sometime.
>>
File: tew3.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1115) Image search: [Google]
tew3.jpg
696 KB, 1920x1115
>>71043308
me too... I had this phase as a kid, when we were taught history in jr high.. something that often backlashes on the teachers, so we sorta was nazies for a short period.. not related to anything in history really, it was the authority and bad, just like with cartman. Grand parents getting pissed off etc and telling us what went on just here on this shitrock and how horrible the war was.

Today.. I cannot believe this, but I am now in awe of the man. He was loved for a very good reason, and nobody can deny that this man loved his people. What power, what charisma, what dignity, what honesty*.. just the whole dude

We grew just after this shit, so we were taught a lot of false information and propaganda even in the fucking 90ies... so many years after... I am actually getting a bit concerned about my facination for the man, once in a while I hit the propaganda pieces which cracks me up a bit.

Newly I found the best ever workout motivation, not rock/metal or hard trance any moar, hitler vids.. God damnit it works, it's so fucking testo nothing can compare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
more like this please, today's workout was excellent. Neighbors must wonder lol

>Nicht für Ideen leben wir,
>nicht für Theorien,
>nicht für fantastische Parteiprogramme,
>nein,
> leben und kämpfen tun wir für das deutsche Volk, für die Erhaltung seiner Existenz, für die Durchführung seines eigenen Lebenskampfes in der Zukunft.
>>
The last few years have been very tough for me. My fiance was killed in a car accident and ive found it hard to keep going. Being on /pol/ has given me strength, and a feeling of belonging I have not had since I was in the army.

> few months ago> have vivid dream about the Fuhrer.
> I was there with many members of my regiment.
> he was in full uniform, immaculately groomed.
> doing an informal meet and greet.
> my heart skips a beat at meeting the man himself.
> sees me and says "ah, trooper anon, or should I say captain anon. I am aware of your demotion, and the fact that you held your ground in spite of the heavy cost to your career. This shows me thatyou have integrity above and beyond thoee who saw to punish you. We need men like you captain.
> while saying this I am standing to attention. He puts eppaulettes on me, shakes my hand then salutes me.
> I salute back, overcome with emotion.
> wake up, knowing the fuhrer has faith in me.

*I was demoted and effectively kicked out of the army for refusing to take female soldiers on a recon mission as they had zero training in how we did shit and were certain to get us all killed.
>>
>>71043308
>worshipping a failure
Why are some people on /pol/ the biggest hypocritical cucks on the planet?
>>
>>71055452
Funny thing, by people he wasn't considered just bad here. Like this my grand father was in the resistance, he did a lot of piss, we know he raided their storages for seized radios,weapons etc and jew sold it back to the owners. people got pissed by this actually. He never spoke of shit, so we know most through external sources.

anyways my grand mother, his wife, would tell what a bad man hitler was. But... then quite often she would say like lit "well hitler had right in one thing; <insert here>". People liked what they saw happening there before the war, nobody expected this invasion to happen and was in awe of this great man and how he raised germany to the super power it became. The policies. How he cared about the people. How he cared about health. I can go on.... many of these concepts was actually copied here in the 30ies(we were poorfags then, more of us in the us). Much of this lives on today. The "arbeider partiet" youth seemed to chock the world, the answer is yes.

I would really want a leader like this today, instead of the fucked up shit we've had in all modern times.....
>>
>>71046046
I love this audio. Too bad he was not able to convince Mannerheim to join him....
>>
File: sloth.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sloth.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>71053063
>project to whitewash the Jews

if i was JIDF why would i expose a project to whitewash the Jews?

you are the shill.
>>
>>71047251
There is a version of this without any vocals and which features the same audio. It has some of the same footage from here, but it opens with some shots of Hitler before he became chancellor. It also features some shots of people back then reading Mein Kampf.

I saw it posted once and found it very attractive. If someone knows what I'm talking about and could link it, I'd be very grateful. I'm very sorry that I didn't save it when I saw it, because I thought it'd be posted frequently.

Note: it doesn't have any subtitles and don't confuse it with the one with the 'yes, we were a democracy back then' speech, though it has very similar visuals.
>>
>>71048693
>leading an entire nation to greatness
lol
That faggot managed to destroy all Germany in just 13 years. Also the spaniards stupid enough to fight ww2 with the Reich were treated like dogs by german officers, the assfucked by the glorious Red Army LOL
>>
File: 1448871415765.gif (387 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1448871415765.gif
387 KB, 382x379
>>71048586
>mfw my people were this effective
>>
File: 1446273548753.gif (1 MB, 231x202) Image search: [Google]
1446273548753.gif
1 MB, 231x202
>>71052337
also was a fag and a pedo into incest. he would be a great anon nowadays.
>>
>>71051824
what is this supposed to be ?
>>
File: 911-perps.jpg (259 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
911-perps.jpg
259 KB, 960x940
>>71058373
>>
>>71058427
or the Jews said he was.
>>
File: 1460714703662.jpg (26 KB, 720x557) Image search: [Google]
1460714703662.jpg
26 KB, 720x557
>>71052337
>He enter into politics because they kicked him from art school
Love this meme.
>>
>>71056283
"hi were loosing the war plez helfe"
>>
File: Imagen 2.png (131 KB, 290x428) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 2.png
131 KB, 290x428
>>71058711
It is great fun to put anything ot everything under question, but unless massive juice meme, it seems to be a proven fact that Adolf used to be a faggy while being a hobo in his Viena years. Also, fucked her female cousins, that misteriously anheroed as soon as he got in charge. Did they know something embarrassing about him?
>>
File: 1441464535159.png (462 KB, 972x641) Image search: [Google]
1441464535159.png
462 KB, 972x641
shills these days reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>71045854
He poked The Bear during winter. He was an amazing leader, but a horrible general. If he had truly given control of the battlefield to a general that knew his shit, we'd be speaking German right now. Well, I can only hope so.
>>
>>71060016
He was indeed a lunatic stuck in XIX century war tactics.
>>
File: hitlerwasshit.jpg (1 MB, 657x3000) Image search: [Google]
hitlerwasshit.jpg
1 MB, 657x3000
>>71060016
>but a horrible general.
heheh its working lads, keep up the shilling
>>
>>71060016
He went into Russia in summer.
>>
File: 1459492558100.jpg (15 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
1459492558100.jpg
15 KB, 236x355
Holy fuck this thread reminds me how bad Hitler's asperger syndrome was.
>>
>>71044874
I personally fell for the stories my friend's grandparents told. They were alive in Germany during hitlers life. They say he was great.
>>
Heil Hitler Αδελφια! ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΠΙΣΤΗ ΣΤΟΝ ΕΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟ ΑΡΧΗΓΟ ΜΑΣ! 14/88 AM ENDE STIEHT DER SIEG!
>>
File: HilterHaters.gif (456 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
HilterHaters.gif
456 KB, 384x288
>>
>>71043521
hahahaha the chair swastika
based as fuck
>>
File: 3286832.jpg (216 KB, 594x433) Image search: [Google]
3286832.jpg
216 KB, 594x433
>>71043308
So many feels for that pic.
>tfw my mixed self will never serve as an auxiliary soldier for the Wehrmacht.
>>
>>71044960
Fucking BURN!
>>
>>71060016
We wouldn't be speaking German cletus what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>71061151
I said HOPE, Tyrone-Jamal-DeMarkus.
>>
>>71047383
I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!
>>
>>71047383
>comparing him is an insult
Yeah I know he did way more than those other fags.
>>
File: hitler433.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
hitler433.png
497 KB, 600x805
If you come to see Hitler as a father, you'll begin to find that you have the motivation and drive to do things you never thought you could before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
>>71058311
>>71058427
>>71059709
Holy shit I love these threads, the guys like this always make me laugh so hard.
>>
>>71061247
It's Tyrone Jackson racist.
>>
>>71061757
Why do you laugh at the truth?
>>
>>71043308
Guys... I started coming to pol a while back as a joke. It was ironic. I... i think its starting to be real. I get a warm feeling seeing Hitler, our Lord and saviour. I want him to caress my cheeks while whispering: "Ich musse alle juden umbringen!", lightly undoing my belt.
"Anne frank bist eine jude!"
Oh Hitler, I want your warm concentration of jew death in me.
>>
File: 1438943755977.jpg (215 KB, 800x1013) Image search: [Google]
1438943755977.jpg
215 KB, 800x1013
>>71062383
you should leave existence asap because there is no room in this world for you, sailor
>>
>>71062656
Jawohl mein führer!
>>
http://julia-koterias.deviantart.com/gallery/48714729/Adolf-Hitler-in-colour

good shit
>>
File: man-in-the-high-castle.jpg (91 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
man-in-the-high-castle.jpg
91 KB, 1366x768
>>71061675

so it's all true, then...
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.