[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What happened? A high schooler was suspended for support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 9
File: cromer.png (110 KB, 479x802) Image search: [Google]
cromer.png
110 KB, 479x802
>What happened?
A high schooler was suspended for supporting trump on Twitter and making anti-trans tweets

>Why is this important?
Public schools are now suspending children for going against their liberal values, restricting freedom of speech

>What can I do?
Call the school, tweet #FreeCromer to trump or other prominent accounts, and most importantly sign the petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freecromer

Previous thread >>70881047

Pic related is why he was suspended
>>
Looks like he was posting anonymously. How did they track him down?
>>
>>70922372
that's fucked m8. He dindu nuffin desu.
>>
>>70922526
I think he just recently switched it to what it is now. Before it wasn't anonymous
>>
>>70922372
My school openly told us there was no freedom of speech in school.
>>
>>70922372
I never understood suspension. "We'll kick him out of a place where he can learn things, that'll teach him!"

Also, forcing someone to leave compulsory education should be illegal
>>
smart fucking kid desu
>>
>>70922607
There isnt. Not in public schools. We couldn't even wear our hoods up at my high school
>>
>>70922853
At my school, we could wear hoods.
I tried to wear my pointy white hood one day and got suspended.
>>
Shouldn't have targeted the one kid. Breaking anon was his other mistake. Better he learn now than later when it matters. Now stop pumping this shit. Making him infamous will only hurt him more.
>>
So he's being punished for saying something on social media. This is fucked up. It would be like me getting suspended back in the day because I beat tyrones ass at the park on Saturday. What does either of those have to do with school and why should they be disciplining him and not the parents of need be. This is frightening on so many levels. They're training these kids not to go off script or risk punishment from their school.
>>
>>70922372
>supporting trump on twitter and making anti-trans tweets
awesome, he just got his first lesson on how to not get caught in this fucking 1984 style world

>Public schools are now suspending children for going against their liberal values, restricting freedom of speech
you've never had any freedom of speech in a public or private school
starting exactly when you leave your house to go to school, and ending exactly when you get into your house to a guardian, they quite literally own you
>>
>American education
So that's what it really looks like.
And then they wonder, why there are so much school shootings.
>>
>>70922669
you can't make anyone bluepill if they're already redpill
>>
I graduated in 2006 and we didn't have freedom of speech back then either. You could support who you wanted, but talking down or demeaning anyone could get you in trouble. In fact, a good friend of mine got sent home because he was wearing a Bad Religion t-shirt that had the Christian cross on it in a circle with a line through it.

This was in Georgia, though. We also only had MySpace and Xanga. I got sent to the principals office because I made fun of this faggot who killed another kid on my Xanga and someone reported it.

Ah to be le edgy again...
>>
Yeah, this is a really big surprise. It will keep escalating until it is stopped by an external force. It won't stop by itself.
>>
>educate yourself!

Translation: I have no factual basis to my argument for supporting mental illness so I'll parachute out of this discussion while also sounding like the voice of reason.

When can we hang these leftist fucks /pol/?
>>
>>70922607
lol fucking liar
>>
>>70924664
>thinking that's a joke
they literally told us in school that they were our legal guardians, if we left the school grounds we'd be picked up by the police and brought back, and if we left for too long we could be arrested and charged as an adult
>>
>>70924602

When the global economy finally shits the bed for good and the structures that keep the authorities in power evaporate. Without laws it'll be easy to purge these people.
>>
High school sucks. They control almost everything you do from the time you arrive till you leave at the end of the day. Most of the time you can't even go to the bathroom without having to get permission from a teacher then having to walk around with a pass.
>>
>>70924848
>truancy

You'll be arrested for being late and your parents will be fined
>>
>>70925769
yep and eventually if you keep doing it, you'll be arrested, forced into a courtroom, told by a children's magistrate to either go to school or go to juvy, and if you continue you WILL spend the time until you turn 18 in a juvenile prison
>>
>>70922372

Marxists should be hanged for promoting white genocide.
>>
>>70925846
what if i dont want my kids to go to school?
>>
>>70922372
>Public schools are now suspending children for going against their liberal values, restricting freedom of speech
School children don't have freedom of speech while in school. The issue is that schools are punishing children for things which occur outside of school. Get it right or you sound like an entitled liberal faggot.
>>
>>70925974
either you put them into a homeschooling program via an accepted distance education centre, or the state will take your kids and enforce it
>>
>>70922607
There's not. You don't have your rights in school or in college.

It's ironic that government institutions and government funded institutions require you to give up your freedoms, because it isn't like you can refuse to pay them.
>>
>>70922372
Anyone who uses facebook or twitter deserves everything they get.
>>
>>70922372
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
>>
>>70926072
Private schools are an option, too.

No matter what you choose, however, public schools stay open. There could be absolutely no children enrolled in public school, and it would still stay open, as it is funded through property tax.
>>
>>70926147
You can always move.
>>
>>70922853
>There isnt. Not in public schools.
Like 20s with a search engine and you can dig up the SC rulings that say otherwise.
>>
>>70926240
>There could be absolutely no children enrolled in public school, and it would still stay open, as it is funded through property tax.
Lol, no. They shut down public schools if they have too few students, and then the few kids still living in that area have to get up earlier in the morning to make it to a faraway school.
>>
>>70922372
wow, I never thought /pol/ would have a problem with FtMs.

also
>land of the free
kek
>>
>>70926259
Where can you move to that you won't have to pay for public education?
>>
>>70922607

Teacher here.

We are federally mandated to prevent hurtful talk.

Since we do not want people suing us when they get triggered, we have to disallow anything that resembles an opinion that is communicated at school.

The supreme court has upheld that disruptive speech is not protected.

So sorry, as long as nigs chimp out, we can't do anything.
>>
The thing is he wasn't even calling her names, he was just stating his belief about anatomy and biology, it also seems like he's attacking the fact that this person is being given prom prince solely for dressing like the opposite sex.
>>
>>70926354
Not here. I live in a town of 8,000. People, not students. They have a high school built to manage 5,000. Less than 1,000 kids are enrolled.
>>
>>70926147
There is as long as you don't disrupt class or something

Vague as fuck so yeah, there basically isn't. Something online is them overstepping their boundaries though
>>
>>70926550
So, what you're saying is, all the sane kids need to chimp out because their lack of free speech is "triggering" them. Then the teachers will have to remove themselves from the classroom and public education will cease to exist.
>>
>>70926550
it was outside of school,
The school had no right
>>
>>70926598
Well that's the country for you

It's probably the only high school those 1,000 kids have within a reasonable distance
>>
>>70922372
What happened to freedom of speech in America?
I thought you could say anything you wanted and not be convicted(unlike here).
>>
>>70926606
If something you say outside of class turns into a class room discussion the next day, then you've still disrupted class.

I'm not saying it isn't bullshit, because it totally is. But that's the way things are. Many of your rights are only applicable if the property you are on allows them to be, whether this is public or private.

That's why I keep myself away from public property and privately owned businesses as much as I can.

I also break the restriction of the 2nd amendment that is so popular in my town. I conceal carry EVERYWHERE, because if they find out, they can't press charges unless I refuse to leave when asked.

I've never been caught.
>>
>>70926550
What constitutes hurtful talk? What if someone gets called a bully? Does the schoolboard go haywire over logic like in Star Trek?
>>
>>70926726
Not at all. Less than 10 miles away in EVERY direction, there is another town, with another high school.
>>
>>70922607
"Free speech" is not at all what people think it is. It's just a protection from government for having dissenting opinions. Freedom of the press and religion and whatnot.
>>
>>70922607
You have none of the rights laid out in the Bill of Rights in public schools. You are subject to unlawful searches, prosecution without trial, etc. They are just children's day prison.
>>
>>70926598
Congratulations on your anecdote. I live in a town of 13,000 and they just shut down two elementary schools in favor of a newly built one fairly far away from the residential areas because the attendance was incredibly low and they want to start expanding in that direction.
>>
>>70926764
Our political discourse has moved so far left that incorrect speech is no longer permitted. It doesn't carry jail time, but the social consequences are severe.
>>
>>70926837
Yes but that's redundant. What if a white kid thinks he's black and says nigger, are you being hurtful for telling him he shouldn't say nigger and that he's not black?
>>
I'm called and asked to file a complaint. I'm on hold for a administrator, what do?
>>
File: p.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
>>70922372
>mfw kids still bully fags in school and teachers don't give a fuk because the fag is too faggot to tell them.
>mfw fags are treated as clowns in school.
feels good man.
>>
>>70927131
Tell them the school is attacking a student who was upset with the denial of science
>>
>>70926837
Public schools are government institutions though
>>
>>70927076
If you hurt his self-esteem, yes.
>>
>>70927052
My town of 8k has THREE public elementary schools. The town isn't even 5 miles by 5 miles.

I could literally throw a football from my house, and it would bounce onto an elementary school. Then, less than 2 miles south, there's another one, and less than 2 miles west, there's another one.
>>
>>70927315
Then what about calling someone a bully?
>>
>>70922607
Teacher here. Look up TLO v NJ. You have no rights in kid prison. Also I have to tell you not to trigger LGBT or I get fired
>>
>>70926702

Oh shit, it was outside school? In that case, the students family has grounds for a lawsuit.
>>
>>70927351
They need that many so you can cycle between the three and stare at children without suspicion
>>
>>70927351
Right. Same here. Well now it's 3 public elementary schools and one private Catholic one.
>>
>>70927491
>Right. Same here.

Well, then how are they shipping kids to a school that is "fairly far away?" Just enroll them in one of the other three.
>>
>>70927391
I don't know. You pretty much got me cornered on that one, lol.
New school policy of the Sanders administration: Don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>70927131
I got to some guy who said he couldn't comment on student related issues. I told him I was the kids uncle, and that I heard from family. He wouldn't budge, so I said I was going to file a complaint with the board of ed. He still wouldn't give shit, so I asked him if he hated free speech. He said "No, I refuse to answer the question" Wew
>>
>>70927560
I say fairly far away in small town terms. It's up a yuge hill along a fairly busy highway so I wouldn't trust my child walking home, unlike the other elementary schools that are dead center of residential districts with houses directly across the street.
>>
>>70923531
And they wonder why it's usually white guys. It's probably because from the first day of school, a white boy is told how fucking evil he is.
>>
>>70923995
Yeah but you shouldn't be punished for things that don't happen on school grounds. That's fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>70925685
Yep. I used to be a bold kid. Balls of steel. Outgoing. Fun. 12 years in a fucking prison and they sucked it all out of me. This country is a fucking disgusting piece of trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 780x439
>>70927774
G O D L I K E
O
D
L
I
K
E
>>
>>70927781
It blew my mind when I started reading history on my own and realized white men brought more good to this planet than anyone, but fucking public school made out like all the barbarians we took over were good boys who dindu nuffin
>>
Everyone who defies biology should be put to sleep
Every single one
>>
This kid is a fucking moron. Obviously just trying to stir the pot for lolz.
He should probably be expelled.
>>
>>70923149
>because I beat tyrones ass at the park on Saturday.

cool story bro
>>
>>70927781
100 % correct
Feminism, not even once
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>70927781
>from the first day of school, a white boy is told how fucking evil he is.

Stop it anon DON'T FUCK WITH ME MAN DON'T FUCK WITH ME NOT YOU ANON
>>
>>70928044
You should probably be hanged.
>>
>>70928044
Someone who spouts truth and fact in the faces of tolerant pacifists is a hero and a godsend.
>>
>>70923149
>It would be like me getting suspended back in the day because I beat tyrones ass at the park on Saturday.

Actually, that hapoened frequently. Theyd just make the claim it started at school over a racist comment. Nig gets to play football and basketball all year and do no work. White kids get expelled 365 days, zero tolerance, permanent record etc etc.
>>
>>70928172
If you support this lol le edgy reaction image pay-attention-to-me retarded kid, you should probably be hanged.

If he was smart, he would keep his head down, study his ass off, and become head of student counsel, and start campaigning for anti-gang and anti-degeneracy school policies (like I did).

But he's probably some pothead loser barely making D's in basic English class.
>>
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Ethan Cromer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Cromer is undertaking a systematic effort to change this school, to make Millard North more like /pol/
>>
>>70928092
It was just a hypothetical you silly goose. He is saying you don't punish kids for shit they did off of school grounds. He isn't saying "look at me fellow racists, I beat up niggers all the live long day," there is no need to call him out you fiendish devil of a man ;)
>>
>>70928436
Wow so then everyone should be punished unfairly because you didn't fuck up. Undeniable logic.

It's too bad all that education didn't make you intelligent.
>>
>>70928436
>if you say trannies are fucked in the head abd should not at all be tolerated, you are lol le edgy reaction image pay-attention-to-me retarded

You're an idiot. The kid is absolutely in the right. Trannies deserve to be made fun of. It's absurd to think otherwise.
>>
>>70923479
>you've never had any freedom of speech in a public or private school
This wasn't in a school...
>>
>>70928671
exactly
they can still suspend you though
>>
>>70922607
>>70922853
>>70926147
>>70926550

This was on twitter, not "at school"
>>
>>70922372
Quoting from yesterday, just send them the Constitution and a copy of Tinker vs. Des Moines with the holding highlighted.
>>
>>70926282
Find a court that will use that ruling and not just do whatever they want. They can contradict themselves, refuse to enforce laws and ignore guidelines if it benefits their case.

They will always ask for more money, higher property taxes, and if they cant get the taxes raised, artificially inflate the value of your home. I now pay taxes for a home valued at $150,000, actual value is more around $80,000, yet, I couldnt sell for $20,000 over 2 years.

Then all that extra money never reaches the teachers, so they say, and they ask for more next year and repeat the process. Now they can raise cigarette taxes a dollar for school.
>>
>>70924848
Yup. Fucking retarded. I was an hour late walking on my way TO HIGHSCHOOL, I was literally walking towards the school and they out in in their police van for "cutting school"

Still mad about that. This was in nyc.
>>
>>70926568
>belief
>>
File: 1459974870802.jpg (92 KB, 396x325) Image search: [Google]
1459974870802.jpg
92 KB, 396x325
>>70922372
>Mexicanspayin4wall
Kek, this guy seems pretty based
>>
>>70928436
Also, if you think keeping your head down is the wisest thing to do when confronted with Untermenschen, what are you doing on /pol/? We're not actually anonymous here, everyone knows that, and we speak out regardless. If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's freedom of speech. There should be nothing - NOTHING - you can't say.
>>
>>70928858
My state actually tried passing an e cigarette tax, because cigarette taxes were dropping.

The entire justification of the cig tax (when it was first being proposed) was to pay for the treatment of your health bills up front. They can't even use that excuse for e cigs yet, but they can't stand losing the money that they already have.
>>
>>70929242
Like vaping?
>>
File: 1399570392292.jpg (8 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
1399570392292.jpg
8 KB, 160x200
>>70927781
>And they wonder why it's usually white guys.
It's actually not. Blacks still disproportionately do it more. Like with all crimes, they don't publicize it when blacks do it.

It's similar to how blacks insist whites like to fuck children more, but then when you look at the stats it shows the opposite. In that case they claim that blacks are just unfairly accused and there are no white reports because he it goes unreported, and at that point the irony becomes palpable.

You'd think that being the majority, whites would still do most mass shootings, but it's more like half.
>>
>>70929336
Yeah. Like vaping. No concrete evidence showing any health detriments, but they want it because "it looks like smoking."

Too bad that if an e-cig tax got passed in any large way, you would just see it conglomerate the way that regular cigs did. It would be the death of all those mom and pops shops.

Not that I vape. I don't. No problem with banning vaping in privately owned stores, etc. I just see the money grabbers for what they are.
>>
Have any reporters done stories yet?

I know Cernovich talked about it
>>
>>70929461
Right. When niggers go on a shooting spree it's just another Saturday night in Chicago.
>>
>>70930187
No, even angst-fueled school shootings are disproportionately caused by blacks. They very quickly sweep it under the rug and forget about it even in mixed neighborhoods. You're just not supposed to question the implications of a black crime.
>>
>>70930765
Why are white ones so publicized?
>>
>>70922372
Public education undermines the very notions of a democratic system of government since it gives government immense capacity to shape future voters' thought and behaviour, essentially allowing the government to 'elect' itself.
>>
>>70922853
I couldn't have my hood up and be le mysterious scary assassin in the back of class leaning against the wall
>>
What the fuck is this shit? I only graduated 3 years ago and I was going up and down the halls saying Islam was bad. Now I wear my maga hat on campus. Nobody's touched me.
>>
>>70922853
thats mostly for safety reasons familia.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>70922372
FREEDOM OF SPEACH
>>
>>70931935
looks autistic
>>
>>70927924
Yeah, it really is prison. Brought to court and thrown in a detention center, work camp, or put on probation in your home for missing days of school.
This is slavery.
>>
MEMETIC WARFARE MOBILIZE:

http://slack.memeticproject.com

When you join type /join #memeticwarfare
>>
>>70922372
FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M
>>
>>70928418
Well the white kids just takes resources from the school so it's easy to suspend someone that doesn't matter. The black kids makes money for the school so of course they keep the useful human around because that means more cash
>>
>>70932067
No, just American.
>>
>>70922372

This is what you deserve plus nigger dicks for using public schools.

If you love you kids go private or homeschooling.
>>
>>70922372
Comments on twatter? Schools are going to get wrecked. 42 USC Section 1983 will fuck them over. So will Section 1988.
>>
>>70922607
If your school is a public school, it is openly wrong. They have to show that the use of the speech is disruptive to the school's primary purpose as an institution of education before they can restrict that right.
>>
>>70926550
Considering your angsty students kill themselves over insults, it's not that bad
>>
>only 400 signatures
You guys are going to have to get outside help if you want this to go anywhere Tbh
>>
>>70933363
It was at like 30 24 hours ago
>>
>>70922372
Not your personal army
>>
>>70927462
>>70928729
Wrong. He's attending school, so bullying other students outside of school is within their jurisdiction. They have every right to punish him.
>>
>>70933890
This is like the 5th thread and I'm pretty sure different people are making them all
>>
>>70934004
>>70934004
>their jurisdiction
They are not cops.

>They have every right to punish him.
No, he caused no disruption to education, so they don't.
>>
>>70934408
>caused no disruption
>intimidated the prom prince

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>70934004
>bullying
>saying chromosomes define gender
pick one.
>>
>>70934796
princess*
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 389x279
>>70935216
Kek
>>
>>70934796
The person he tweeted at had him blocked anyway apparently, beforehand
>>
>>70934796
>Yeah, okay.
How did it disrupt her (or anyones) education?
>>
>>70936329
How'd he respond then?
>>
>>70922372
Bully
>>
>>70939076
No
>>
>>70928869
NYC runs its public school system like a prison network, though. Which school did you go to?
>>
>>70922372
You have the same bill of rights as a minor in school as you do as an adult out of school

1) You can't be prosecuted for protected speech
But that doesn't mean you can't be penalized by the school system. First amendment has always been about the slammer or right/ability to publish and espouse, not detention, suspension, and expulsion from an institution. You don't have a right to public education.

2) You can't carry a gun in a federal building anywhere anyway

3) The government can quarter troops in your classroom, get over it

4) Your locker is not your person, your car, or your house. It's school property. But I would raise hell if a public official searched you, your bag, or your phone. That requires probable cause.

5) You don't have to tell anyone shit, but you can still get detention, suspension, and expulsion.

The rest have nothing to do with school
>>
>>70939733
Interesting

So can he do anything
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.