[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST CAUGHT SOMEONE TRYING TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: whiteboymafia.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
whiteboymafia.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
SO ITS 4 AM RN IN CALI BUT LIKE 30 MIN AGO I HEARD SOMEONE OPENING MY FRONT GATE BUT EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE WAS ASLEEP (MOM DAD SIS) SO I WAS LIKE WHO TF IS THAT? I GO OUTSIDE AND I SEE THIS FUCKING SPIC WALKING TOWARDS ME. SO I TURNED AROUND AND GOT THE BIGGEST FUCKING KITCHEN KNIFE MY MOM HAS AND HELD HIM AT KNIFE POINT WHILE THE COPS SHOWED UP. THEY CAME WITH THREE CARS AND A HELICOPTER. WHEN THEY ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS TRYING TO COME INTO MY HOUSE HE SAID HE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO MY SISTER I GUESS THEY DATED OR WHATEVER. 3 OFFICERS CAME 1 MALE 1 FEMALE AND 1 LESBIAN.. THE WHITE MALE WAS THE SARGENT AND AGREED THAT THE GUY SHOULD GO TO JAIL BUT HIS PARTNER WAS THE FEMALE COP AND SHE WAS TRYING TO TELL US NOT TO SEND HIM OT JAIL BECAUSE "HE WAS JUST BEING YOUNG AND STUPID" MY DAD AN OLD SCHOOL EX MEXICAN ARMY SOLDIER SAID FUCK THAT AND WANTED HIM ARRESTED. THE WOMAN PLEADED HER CASE TO THE SARG BUT HE ENDED UP ARRESTING HIM FOR PUBLIC INTOXICATION AND NOT TRESPASSING BECAUSE HE KNEW SOMEONE IN THE HOME. WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT IMO BUT WHATEVER. THEY TOOK HIM TO JAIL EITHER WAY.

MY ONLY THOUGHTS NOW ARE, IF I WOULDA TOOK MORE ACTION AND LETS SAY I STABBED OR FLAT OUT JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE GUY WOULD I HAVE ALSO GOTTEN ARRESTED? DO YOU THINK I LET HIM GET OFF EASY CONSIDERING I DIDNT WOOP SOME ASS OR WAS HIM GETTING ARRESTED AND SPENDING THE NIGHT IN JAIL WHILE POTENTIALLY LOSING HIS SECURITY JOB GOOD ENOUGH??
>>
Thank god they didn't steal your Jim Morrison flag.
>>
>>70916960

> all caps
> 2000 character spew

I hope he kills you. After fucking every one in the house up the ass.
>>
You should have just killed him, you would be fine. Also please don't come to Texas.
>>
>>70917064
WAS GOING TO REWRITE IT IN LOWERCASE BUT I WAS TOO FAR INTO MY RANT TO TURN AROUND.. JEW UNDERSTAND GOYIM
>>70917025
A LEAF. ..
>>
>BREAK ON THROUGH
>R
>E
>A
>K
>
>O
>N
>
>T
>H
>R
>O
>U
>G
>H
>>
Did David Drainman write this post? He's the only person I know that writes in all-caps.

I'm not reading a 2000 character run-on sentence written in caps, sorry.
>>
>>70916960
>asking 4 chan for advice instead of googling your states self defense/castle doctrine laws
>asking 4 chan /pol/ for advice instead of googling your states self defense/castle doctrine laws

kek --- i guess the next step is either googling your states self defense/castle doctrine laws or asking /b/.
>>
tl;dr

repeating digits determine who did it >>70917777
>>
>>70916960
You did the right thing anon, no one got hurt and the trespasser got arrested
>>
>>70917287

But he wasn't trespassing, op should have gotten arrested for false imprisonment
>>
File: COOL!!!.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
COOL!!!.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!
>>
>>70916960
>3 OFFICERS CAME 1 MALE 1 FEMALE AND 1 LESBIAN

For some reason this part cracked me up.
>>
>>70917364
Knowing someone in the house doesn't make him free to come and go as he pleases. He does not live there.
>>
>>70917268
I KNOW WHAT THE JEWS SAYS I SHOULD DO BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PEE/POL/ WOULD DO.
>>
>>70917364
Only a judge can determine that anon
>>
>>70917285

He already said it was a latino gentleman that came to America for Love.
>>
>>70917429
this is what i told the lady cop but she was trying to hit me with the "he dindu nuffin he just a dumb kid" speech
>>
>>70916960
did he break your capslock key?
>>
>go round to pork some sperglord's sister in the small hours
>get threatened by aforementioned sperglord and held at knifepoint
>cops arrive
>go to jail

Truly the land of the free
>>
File: flan.gif (166 KB, 384x509) Image search: [Google]
flan.gif
166 KB, 384x509
>>70917494
What part of tl;dr do you not understand?
>>
>>70916960
>Move out of Cali
>Move to Tennessee
>Purchase a shotgun
>Load said firearm with .00 buckshot
>Patiently wait until unwanted guest breaks into your domecile
>Aim firearm at intruder
>Shoot intruder (one .00 should do it if your aim is on point)
>Ensure that intruder is deceased
>Call police
>Fall madly in love with Castle Law
>>
>>70917611
cops saw me with the knife in my hand and didn't say shit. cops see you with spork spoon rope or bike tires and you're facing a federal crime. good luck
>>
>>70917611
Why do europeans think "land of tbe free" autotranslates to "act like as much of an annoying faggot as you like with no consequences." Do you guys just suffer the need to be faggots everywhere you go? Does simply being in america trigger a reaponse where you cant help but act like such a dick that the police have to come?
>>
>>70916960
So, it's the wee hours of the morn' two bongs before daybreak right now, but a half bong ago I heard someone opening the metal portal to my grounds. Everyone in my residence was surely asleep, so I was curious as too who would be so cheeky as to be entering. I walk outside and see this cunt Mexican walking towards my dwelling. So, I turned around and grabbed the largest spoon I could find and waggled it at him ferociously while I waited for the police to show up, for they had obviously sensed the intent to use a knife. They came in three carriages and a whirly-plane. They asked the man why he was trying this action, while scolding me for my knife though-crime. He responded that he wish to have a dalliance with my sister, for they had done so before. There were three fine officers, a chap, a lass, and a lassie of rug loving persuasion. The good ol' chap took my thoughts to heart and wished the man to spend the night in the bin, but his lass partner thought it would be better to send him free, because he was "retarded." My father is a bit of an older styled fellow and certainly cold not stand my sisters honor being infringed and so demanded he be taken away. The disparaging officer argued to her superior that he should not be removed, however, he eventually took him away on charges of being a limey bastard, rather than the charge of entering my residence, since he was acquainted with my sister.

My only thoughts about this now are, what would have happened if I hadn't thought of such a horror of thinking I should grab a knife. Should I just have mainlined a higher level of willpower and held him at spoonpoint? Or was it just enough to think of such a crime so that this man was removed from my residence?
>>
>ex mexicant army soldier

So your brother was locked out and you called the cops on him?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.