[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Need Mo Mony fo dem programZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20
File: Gib me mo money fo dem programz.jpg (139 KB, 1084x738) Image search: [Google]
Gib me mo money fo dem programz.jpg
139 KB, 1084x738
Good bye to your privacy and anonymity RACIST
Remember YELP project well now this comes.
Yet another ground breaking work by women who want to make data base of people who say NO-NO things.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1968200734/wave-goodbye-to-cyberbullies-and-trolls-socialauto

Did you submit your right wing neighbor ?

http://socialautopsy.com/submit-a-person/
>>
What the fuck
>>
>We are about to break the internet. Literally.

Fucking sick of that phrase. You're breaking fucking nothing.
>>
have a little patience
they may well be complaining when this comes back to bite them.
>>
Ok it has started

MARK THIS YEAR AS TURNING POINT 2015

Peepl - Women make app for rating people

Socialautopsy - Nigger women make site to collect data on people who say mean things
>>
>Liberals will be immune because it requires an employer for submission
top kek

No but really it's a blackmail operation. Feds already do this, but they have the god damned common courtesy to only target the internally powerful.
>>
>>70913412
Wait isnt this basically illegal.?

Like if you make fake FB account using others picture and info you can be fined.

How could this pass in law that people can post your information online without premission?
>>
>>70912923
>Literally
There's that word again.
>>
>>70912923

THEYRE ABOUT TO HACK THE PLANET
>>
>Backing SJWs
>Ever

Haven't people learned by now that they won't do shit and just run away with the money?
>>
>>70913692
SJWs are their own worst enemy.
Their system will collapse sooner or later because they have no loyalty to what they believe and they will backstab anyone who is in their way.
>>
Is it against the law to just ask for money on this site and spam the link everywhere until you get some cash?
>>
We should be promoting this crowd fundraiser hard

can you imagine the trolling we could do with this bad boy? /pol/ would have a field day with it
>>
If we mass report the kickstarter campaign it'll be suspended, what she's pitching is against their terms and conditions
>>
Thankfully you cant really do any thing about cyberbullies here in the US... Yet

>Brother loves animals, specifically dogs
>some people over hunt wolves in area
>Brother on their blog says some imaginative deaths they should find themselves part of
>week later cops at our door
>Bro says he never threatened any one directly
>cops ask him to stop
>Bro says no
>Cops go away

If this were some euro shithole I imagine he would be in jail right now, and me arrested for owning a unlicensed letter opener. Man i miss his dogs, I think i will go visit him these next few days
>>
>>70912923
>having a legit Facebook account

Come on guys this shit is for women and fags.
>>
File: 1451864157146.jpg (21 KB, 499x492) Image search: [Google]
1451864157146.jpg
21 KB, 499x492
>the website still doesn't work
>>
>>70912923
just a honeypot for the internet hate mob

hands off, i suggest
>>
File: current year.jpg (26 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
26 KB, 393x255
>>70914086
I don't know how you get away with an illegitimate one. I keep trying, and a couple of weeks later, they ask me for a government ID.

And no matter how often I post Pic Related, they never give me access to the account again.

I literally use it to follow a single video game developer, and never post shit.
>>
Who cares what some random SJW site might have on people. It's not like they will present claims from a position of any authority so the whole thing basically becomes a way for them to get trapped in lawsuits for slander, and with no potential upside. They'll tire themselves out eventually.
>>
>>70914267
Fucking casual, look at the #license #driverslicense tags on instagram until you find a viable candidate
>>
Actually folks, this isn't led by the SJW tumblrite cucks, this is a product of our oh-so-known Juden enemy. Check out the company responsible
http://180-degrees.com/
They are making curriculum for 3rd grade to middle school, and it's being implemented
>>70914187
This could be real deal germanon
>>
>>70912923
This is cancer but less concering than it sounds.

Please shitting all over this with memes will make it worthless.
>>
https://
www.gofundme.
com/3mz2q9du

Do us a solid /pol/

Need mo money for dem programs
>>
File: chrischan.png (720 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.png
720 KB, 1600x900
kek
>>
Yet another bunch of easily triggered snowflakes who don't know what 'hate speech' means.
>>
File: Michael.jpg (366 KB, 1318x1196) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
366 KB, 1318x1196
I already submitted this dirty racist. Felt so good to out this monster. He believes in mass genocide.
>>
from Degree 180
>>
>make fake Reddit account
>Shitpost
>submit Reddit account to this site with deets on person I hate
>laugh as the SJW's ruin their life

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>70913206
This. People who think like this produce nothing of value, if they were trap makers all would be long dead upon their own creations.
>>
They're going to raise all this money only to lose it all in lawsuits. I'm looking forward to laughing at their dumb asses when they all go broke and commit suicide.
>>
File: 09875209485601.jpg (33 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
09875209485601.jpg
33 KB, 455x300
>>70912923
Been awhile since i've used this one.
>>
>>70914649
>creating a fake article announcing someone's death

time to denounce their own kickstarter
>>
File: 1409168898541.jpg (214 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1409168898541.jpg
214 KB, 746x718
>>70914053
Wolves are a pest, nothing at all like dogs, and in most areas where they're protected you have to let them kill pets and livestock without endangering them in anyway lest you face a heavy fine and possible arrest.
Your brother sounds autistic.
>>
Cause creating fake profile is impossibru! owai...
>>
>>70912923
>http://socialautopsy.com/submit-a-person/

Have we accidentally broke the website?
>>
>>70915196
its been dead since the start
>>
>>70915196
>Accidentally
>>
>>70912923
Report the project.
It's a website dedicated to doxxing.
Illegal in a number of places.
>>
>>70915272
You need a kickstarter account to report it though... fml phamalam
>>
They just keep putting on the pressure, like it's not possible to build your own independent, free internet using ad hoc infrastructure from the ground up.

It's an endless game of whack-a-mole that goes on and on forever and ever.
>>
>>70915386
Fuck it, let's make our own kickstarter.

"Ayo, listen up.
I'm makin' this kickstarta right here so I can gets dat money fo dem programs.
Ayo, givin' me dat money fo dem programs like makes the hol' hood better righ so like hit me up wit dat cash.
Awlso, yall niggas be racis so like don be comin' to me telloin' me I nee dem results righ
Thangs be diffen' in da hood naw mee?
So gimmie dat paper mafukkers
Is fo dat future fo hood kiyds li me"

Goal: fidy dollas en sum chikn
>>
>>70912923
LE CYBERBULDY :DDD SO SERIOSU :DDD

HOW DO WE STOB DIS EBEDEMIG ?? :DD

WHAD IS BOWER BUDDON ?? :DD
>>
>>70913662
NOT THE PLANET!?!
>>
>>70913321
That first one was fake I think
>>
>>70913692
Most likely they know either Kickstarter deletes them or they can just say they got "death threats" or some shit and then they just say they spent the money on "development" i.e. installing wordpress
>>
>>70915890
I think they can only get money if they raise enough money, or it gets back to backers.
>>
So I should get back to looking at this Construct 2.

Problem is, I'm trying to come up with a /pol/ related video game project and I don't know what I want to do with it.

Something along the lines of that Block Lives Matter or maybe The Adventures of Ben Garrison or something that makes fun of the PC police.
>>
>>70915660
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>70915082
>they allow their wolves to act like niggers
>>
1. Claim the m0ds are bullying you for being <insert identity politics>
2. Ask this campaign for help against injustice and bans
3. ????
4. profit.
>>
>>70912923
It does seem like they will run into legal trouble for this though.
>>
>implying I don't have a shiton of fake accounts to use for showing my power level

Also, this is illegal. It will be bankrupted into oblivion by lawsuits
>>
File: 1456794778659.jpg (153 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456794778659.jpg
153 KB, 640x640
dont use kickstarter much.
is that likely to make it to the goal?
>>
Seems like it would be very easy to abuse, bullies can be the one reporting people.

And these days just having a different opinion is bullying
>>
File: 70a.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
70a.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>Dox the SJWs in the pic
>Submit fake profiles with their info into their own database, making them sound ultra racist
>Dox their family and submit profiles with their info making them sound ultra racist
>watch their own database go Frankenstein on the SJWs lives and black-balling them for life
>>
THERE'S NO REASON TO NEED 75000$ FOR A FUCKING WEBSITE LMAO WHAT A FUCKIN SCAM
>>
>>70917651
Oh yeah. Once the Jews find out about this, they'll reach their goal easily
>>
>>70917997
its backed by a jewish company already.
Why do you think they're begging for money? Jews hate spending their own.
>>
>>70912923
>We are staying away from posts from places like 4chan and twitter, simply because there are more fake profiles

I also am concerned about the amout of fake profiles on 4chan.

Am I supposed to believe that this anonymous guy posts that fast and has so many problematic conflicting opinions
>>
File: cbf.gif (2 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
cbf.gif
2 MB, 250x333
>>70918113
>>
File: 1328911739410.jpg (72 KB, 438x453) Image search: [Google]
1328911739410.jpg
72 KB, 438x453
>>70912923
>a database filled with Trolls
>a database filled with bogus records of fake people
women
they really have no fucking idea what they are doing
>>
>>70912923
Just submit the name of every single SJW and feminist you know.

Use their own tool against them to defame them.

You could even create a bot that automatically scours the internet for SJWs and automatically submits their name to this database.

Soon you will have every single person on the planet in that database and it will then be useless.

So who will be the first to submit Anita Sarkeesian's name to this list?
>>
Things run only by women have a great history http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
File: Capture.png (98 KB, 1143x325) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
98 KB, 1143x325
Did we just accidentally DDOS their page by trying to go there? Or did someone actually start a dedicated attack?
>>
>>70914649
Wait what? This guy ain't dead? Is he?
>>
>>70923356
It's fake.

Can someone else help report the kick starter project too?
>>
>>70920820
thank fucking god someone one I'm tired of seeing these shit websites popping up everywhere
>>
>>70923463
I reported they for breaking the rule about honesty and misrepresenting information, and linked this:
http://imgur.com/vFBHmVS

>>70914649
thanks
>>
>>70923773
I may not be the best writer, but I reported the kickstarter with the following:

>To whom it may concern,

>This project is mostly a scam, is illegal in many jurisdictions, and falls withing two of your prohibited items classifications. Here's why:

>• Project asks for $75,000 just to keep a website up, this is seriously way out of line for a website
>• Based on your list of Prohibited Items, this project would be classified under "Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc)", given the very nature of itself. People would abuse this in order to direct hate towards the people they don't like. Just imagine, someone decides to upload the personal information of a person they don't like, along with a fake description of the issue. Then, other users would see it and with the vindictive mentality Social Justice Warriors have, the person in question would be harassed, bullied and everything else this project is aiming to "eradicate".
>• Based on your list of Prohibited Items, this project could be classified by some under "Political fundraising".
>• Finally, this project is illegal in certain jurisdictions for the simple fact that this website wold just be cesspool of privacy violations, a compendium of personal information of individuals, which would be then made public worldwide against their will.

>As such, for the sake of many people, the funds of the scammed victims that have pledged to this project, and also the reputation of your own website (for having hosted this project), I would really encourage you to take it down, and ban the project creator for making another one.

>Thanks
>>
File: kill it with fire.jpg (81 KB, 718x302) Image search: [Google]
kill it with fire.jpg
81 KB, 718x302
So do we want this to get funded or not? If we keep DOS'ing it for the remainder of their campaign, we'll most likely drive backers away, nobody's gonna pay for a site that can't even stay up.

Pic is from their comment section (only for backers).
>>
>>70912923
>submit a neighbor
SWEET JESUS GUYS START SPAMMING THIS THING WITH JUDEN

It will go right over their heads.
>>
File: 2billionmad.jpg (172 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
2billionmad.jpg
172 KB, 1201x884
>>70912923
>Literally break the internet

SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP USING THIS SAYING THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH IT MAKES NO SENSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>70924469
>Pic is from their comment section (only for backers).
nigger, did you back this shit? Or how do you access that?
>>
>>70915082
Y'all must be Alaskan. Where the fuck else in the u.s. do straight up wolves still exist?
>>
File: moot.jpg (17 KB, 550x347) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
17 KB, 550x347
There's already an SJW list:

http://nymag.com/following/2016/04/brave-free-speech-crusaders-create-enemies-list.html

Whatever you do, don't post it on Reddit:

http://theralphretort.com/reddit-suspended-posting-vox-days-sjw-list-4012016/
>>
>>70912923
>publicly aiding politically motivated stalking
Holy shit
>>
>>70924742
you can access it, no problem, you can only comment if you back them though. There's a button right there, beneath their video I think.
>>
File: 1444514700462.jpg (40 KB, 455x368) Image search: [Google]
1444514700462.jpg
40 KB, 455x368
>>70912923

Ain't that some real bullshit right there.

Is this for US and/or Europe only or can you add other countries' problematic people too? I'm sure with an entire chinese phonebook, they'll have enough work for a century or two.
>>
>>70912923
Can't wait to see how this holds up in court.
>>
>>70924912

Almost the entire continent.
>>
File: Untitled.png (174 KB, 1366x1014) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
174 KB, 1366x1014
>>
STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION YOU FUCKING RETARDS!

This is what happened with Anita. We mocked her and assumed she wouldn't turn into anything. In turn, all the cucks that browse 4chan to try and stop us, as well as all the autismos who can't think anything through started posting her stupid kikestarter EVERYWHERE and people began donating.

The need $72k in 33 days, there's no way they'll reach their goal. Just ignore them and let it die a quiet death. The longer we talk about it, the more likely it is some autist anon is going to post it on reddit or something.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.