[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on unions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1460083169037.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1460083169037.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
red pill me on unions
>>
>>70902024
They discourage hard work
>>
>>70902024

Brave men and women fighting for workers rights
>>
>>70902024
Read the sticky you fucking nigger.
>>
>>70902024
Chases companys overseas now that the world has recovered from WW2.
>>
>>70902024
they use union dues to pay themselves and influence policy that is pro-union.
They did good works in the past but it's all done. all it is now is a self perpetuation of people who are paid by the union
>>
>>70902124
>being this new
Nobody actually cares about the sticky
>>
>>70902047
> Detected
>>70902078
This. Too many jewpanies trying to fuck their employees over. Unions exist to protect worker rights. So the jews can't treat their workers like trash
>>
>>70902078
...and then it becomes corrupt. :/
>>
>>70902024
Get reqt by mods pls
>>
>>70902024
Commies that do this
>>70902136
And
>>70902047
While claiming they are
>>70902078
>>70902201
Lol no.
>>
>>70902024
Public sector unions are mostly corrupt by their very nature.

Private sector unions are necessary evil, but their leadership often enriches themselves at the expense of workers. FFS, most union leadership speaks out FOR amnesty!
>>
>used to work a union job
>get paid the same as shitty workers
>none of the shitty workers can get fired/disciplined unless they steal or stop showing up altogether
>union dues stolen from my paycheck ensure the terrible workers who make my life miserable can keep their jobs despite doing a fraction of the work

>now work non-union job
>everything is based on merit and job performance
>if you are a bad employee, you will be fired
>raises based solely on performance
>>
My brother lives in Jew York and can't even find a non-union job. Had to save up $5k just to join, and has to pay dues on top of that. $5k just to find job opportunities.
Once I asked him why he even bothers living there.
>"Uh, duh! It's NEW YORK! Are you serious???"
Ok.
>>
I have always been biased on unions. My father is in a union and i owe my way of life to him getting pay and benefits way above what he would if he wasnt in a union.
>>
>>70902024
A lot of them are good. A lot of them are fucking evil and deserve to burn. Anybody who believes that all are bad or all are good know very little about unions. The reasons that those people state to back their argument are often true, but only to particular situations. When you ask "are unions good," most people automatically think one or two of the big ones or the ones they have experience with then attribute it to all unions. Unions are a perfect example of the free market, if you want to make more money then often times someone else has to lose money. Some unions give less work to the members but offer training programs while they aren't working so they will make more in the long run. Other unions just steal money and the government is okay with that. It really depends on the union because they are all different.

This comment is the only true red pill you will get from this thread.
>>
>>70902047
Get back in the coalmine Hooverville Victorian workhouse at 7 years old, 8 days a week and twice on Sundays. Lazy asshole
>>
>>70902024
it's ironic because unions advecate for income equality but push the exact opposite when union workers get paid up to twice as much as private workers along with all the healthcare/pension benefits which private workers do not gain from. They're also degenerative to the general economy
>>
>>70902024
Having a union job is a hell of a lot better than not having one. Anyone who disagrees is an asshole.
I wish I had a union look out for me.
>>
>>70902884
If you don't like the job you can quit and find another one.
>>
File: Su5lJWe.jpg (520 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Su5lJWe.jpg
520 KB, 800x800
>>70902024
Well, onions have layers.
>>
>>70902973
You can join one rather than taking shits on everybody's pillows. Also I said to get back to work and stop being such a dogfucker but you deflected instead
>>
>>70902024
There was a time that they were helpful/needed, but that time is long gone. The workforce is no longer full of uneducated former farmers that someone else to speak for them so they're not taken advantage of. Unions today are just bully organizations.
>>
>>70902884
>unions today perform the same function as they did 100 years ago

Is there one Canadian who posts the same idiotic shit 24/7, or are all Cancucks really this stupid?
>>
>>70903067
Are you retarded?
>>
>>70903110
Back in the oven, coalburner
>>
>>70903143
Nope. Open up your fucken ears. Your last chance has expired. Guhbye
>>
>>70902855
Finally someone smart on /pol/ for once

I'm technically in a union, working in a grocery store as a stocker. I make $1.75 more than federal minimum wage. People can still get fired for the same dumb shit you can get fired anywhere for. It seems pretty neutral to me
>>
>>70903212
Alright, so you are retarded then.
>>
>>70902024
Unions are all well and good, so long as they aren't backed up by the state. That's part of the reason why unions have degenerated into this mafia-esque organization that quite frankly ruins everything, they have the state to bail them out when things go south. Unions for government positions are especially bad, as they're on sustained through the almost endless funds of the state, but private unions also take advantage of government intervention.
>>
>>70903299
Fuck your mother
>>
>>70902960
See
>>70902547

If a fuck up knows someone in the union, he tends to make the place worse for the honest guy.

E.g.
>Jim, iif these widget cannisters are explosive, so do not drop them
Drops them
>Reported , nothing happens
Drops them
>Reported, nothing happens
Drops them
>Kaboom

In a non union shop, the guy would be out the first time.
>>
>>70902024
They are shit but right now nobody have a better idea on how to protect the workers
>>
>>70902024
the word union is synonymous with the word parasite.
>>
File: onion.jpg (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
onion.jpg
11 KB, 267x189
Red pill me on onions.
>>
>>70902024
THE JEWS CONTROL THE EU
>>
>>70903001

Thread related
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.