[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screencap and share if I die or go missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-11-04-25.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-11-04-25.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Screencap and share if I die or go missing

Hello I have been having some very strange things happen to me over the last few months.

It started in October of 2015.
This guy, name is Josiah. He offers me drugs, says he can get literally any kind. I take down his number and carry on with my day. He seems very well spoken and clean-cut, possible Israeli origin was my first thought. He is supposed to be a student at the University of Oregon.

Then in December of 2015 I see him again, 10 miles from the last location. He looks like he can barely speak english and is dressed like he is homeless. He acts like I have never met him and sells me some weed for far below market price. I am suspicious, I find both his behavior and salesmenship to be odd.

In March of 2016 I see him again, this time HE HAS MOVED INTO THE APARTMENT RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. He tries to contact me and tries to gain access to my apartment. I stop this from every angle. I am on red alert because of this development.

THEN TODAY. APRIL 13TH 2016. I see an eviction notice on his door addressed to him, it says he has 10 days to leave because in quotation marks he "threatened the lives of federal agents". I am totally freaked out. I walk down to the store and see him walking back to his apartment. I say hi(because of this new development otherwise I avoid this obvious IDF agent) and he acts like he has never seen me before in his life when we have spoken many times. I walk back to my apartment in hopes of taking a photo of the note on his door and he had ripped it off.

Guys. Please screen cap. I am afraid of the kikes or the FBI getting rid of me. I do a lot of things they dont want me to do. These events are too much. If I ever see this guy inside of my apartment I am going to hog tie him and pull his fingers out of his hands until he tells me everything he knows then I will kill him anyways.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-07-34-09.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-07-34-09.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Bump please /pol/ keep them from killing me
>>
how will we know if u die tho
>>
If you are really concerned about something like this, call the cops and make a formal complaint, then stay at a friend's house. You do have non-2D friends, don't you, anon?
>>
>taking a satire board seriously
>thinking you're important
OP unless you're selling government secrets or something you're simply not that important. The government doesn't care about your memes or aspergers. take your meds you fuck.
>>
Literally nothing to see here, ignore this spammer haha
>>
>>70877892
Bump
>>
>>70898996
> da jews are gangstalking me!!!
Kys u schizo kek and take meds
>>
>>70898996
>>70899157
Diagnosis? Paranoid Schizophrenic. Geth help, m8. You're too stupid and unimportant for the IDF or and American three-letter agencies to be after you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160414-014722.png (308 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160414-014722.png
308 KB, 1080x1920
>>70898996
I believe you. Post your State and nearest large city. I want to help you. I believe you man

>My captcha
>>
>>70900921
You did post that already. Post city
>>
>>70898996
Also pic of eviction notice
>>
>>70901102
Lern2reed
>>
File: 1450028252369.jpg (110 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
1450028252369.jpg
110 KB, 355x355
>>
>>70898996
>I take down his number and carry on with my day.
If you didn't give him info then ok.

>He looks like he can barely speak english and is dressed like he is homeless. He acts like I have never met him... I find both his behavior and salesmenship to be odd.
he sounds like the one with issues

>"threatened the lives of federal agents". ..
probably mouthed off to some cops who were hassling him over drugs

>he acts like he has never seen me before in his life
good, you don't want to associate if he's being eyeballed.
>>
>>70899785
>he thinks the satire meme is real
>>
>>70898996

call the police you knob, they will help if you are for real
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.