[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was discussing with my american friend in Jewbook about race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459030779327.jpg (327 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459030779327.jpg
327 KB, 1080x1920
I was discussing with my american friend in Jewbook about race and biological difference

I tried to bait him saying:

>but you know, that blacks are better athletes because they are biologically superior to for examole Asians. If you accept this, then you surely accept that Asians have most IQ than bl...

and my friend replies with:

>NOPE. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG.
>Do a quick google search of "do blacks/Africans have an extra muscle in their leg?" and you will still get many results despite the fact that it is false. In reality, however, it isn't biology that determines athletic ability but rather social conditions of where they come from. Kenyans, for example, live in a society in which they have to literally run to school everyday. One would think that if some of these kids are running over 5km every day to and from school, then it would make some sense that we see Kenyans doing so well in marathons. A quick google scholar search also lead me to this journal article that talks about stereotypes of blacks in sports.

Could you help me pol? What if we are wrong? What should I answer? Thanks so much bros

>pic unrelated
>>
>>70868961

Most of my bookmarks were holohoaxed but I remember reading an article which states that Jamaicans literally have a gene built upon running really fast. I remember there being a video about it too. I'd help you look but I have a 5 page paper due in 2 hours and only half way done.
>>
>>70868961
>Could you help me pol?
give up
>>
>>70868961
If you seriously think that the different environments that relatively isolated pockets of pre-industrial-revolution/pre-mass-transit humanity endured for thousands of years did not shape their genetics to give them various difference, strengths, weaknesses, predispositions, and mental inclinations then you don't know shit about biology.
>>
>>70870245
Not only that but
>niggers
>running towards school

Yeah okay buddy.
>>
>>70868961
He just told you it was true.

Kenyans live in a society where they have to run a lot. They have for a long time. They have evolved to generally be better runners than other races because running was particularly beneficial to them.
>>
>>70868961
did you really believe that anything posted here was true ?
>>
>>70870667
This.
>>
>>70868961
>One would think that if some of these kids are running over 5km every day to and from school, then it would make some sense that we see Kenyans doing so well in marathons.
Going off that bullshit story, he's talking about evolution in action. Kenyans have to run 5km to school every day, therefore their bodies adapt to running long distances. When they have kids, this trait is passed on so the child is predisposed to having muscle suited for long distance running. Although, that's not right, since whites win the marathons and niggers win the sprints.
>>
>>70868961

Nicely footnoted information
https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
>>
>>70870400
kek
>>
Holocaust deniers, this is your chance to make evidence count!

>>70871319
>>
>>70868961
Just ask him why blacks are better at sprinting. Running fast for short distances is universal for kids all over the world, yet the fastest 200 sprinters n the world are all black.
>>
the shit about kenyans is genetic tho
i mean, wtf are all kenyan kids running to school like a bunch of autists?
>>
>>70871152
>whites win the marathons

Podium London Olympics: Uganda, Kenya, Kenya
Podium Beijing Olympics: Kenya, Morocco, Ethiopia

Sure they do, buddie
>>
File: 1458165385786.jpg (137 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1458165385786.jpg
137 KB, 500x750
>>70870400
>>
>>70868961
Link this paper.

http://hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/10/13/1335.full#DDE145F4

ACTN3, a gene responsible for fast-twitch muscle fibers (IE explosive actions such as sprinting) is found at its RR variant (the one responsible for speed and power) at a 400% greater frequency in Africans relative to Asians.

Also call him a cucklefuck retard.
>>
>>70870667
Search no more.
>>
>>70868961
Bumping my Iberian friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.