[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET THE EXPERIMENT BEGIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: Majdanek--Gas Chamber I1.jpg (283 KB, 959x543) Image search: [Google]
Majdanek--Gas Chamber I1.jpg
283 KB, 959x543
I made this meme to explain to /pol/ how certain historical questions can be scientifically solved.

We have already applied for the use of the premises and the Republic of Germany has approved our experimental design.

A well meaning engineer working for Porsche offered to craft a perfect replica of the engines available in Germany in 1944.

We now need redpilled candidates to go there and prove gassing is not possible under such conditions.

Please subscribe and participate.
>>
>australia
>>
>>70871496
>australia
Fact is you cannot say my idea isn't genius.
>>
>>70871319
Dumbass, you don't actually need human subjects to do this. It would be more accurate and cheaper to use a gas analyser.
>>
>>70871319
>that picture

You're not proving whether or not gassings occurred.

You're proving whether or not carbon monoxide can kill humans in an enclosed space. Which we know it can.

I don't believe that a leprechaun broke a vase with a hammer.

>Well lets give this midget a hammer and see if he can break the vase!
>>
The fact nobody replies prove my point:
>gas chambers DID exist
>they were fully functional
>they were safe for operators

Well, I can waive the latter because Sonderkommandos were Jews and not, so to speak, unionized.

>>70871904
>Dumbass, you don't actually need human subjects to do this. It would be more accurate and cheaper to use a gas analyser.
Okay, let's use drones and pack the room with meat just for the sake of reproducing exact experimental conditions.

Why nobody is doing this experiment?
>>
but den whar do u hide the bodies
whar do da bodies go
whar do u hide the dust of da millions of bodies tho
>>
>>70871966
100% of gas chamber denialism is based on assumption on:
>Infeasibility of the process
>Non-lethality of chemicals and gases used
>Doors were not sealed; they cannot be gas chambers
>Etc.

We can make another thread about Holocaust denialism in general.

Here I want to address the feasibility of gas chambers only.
>>
>>70872096
>these are the only problems we have
>implying
How did they get the bodies in and out so quickly? Looking at the floorplan of the alleged Auschwitz gas chamber, they would have had to drag the bodies down some pretty crooked corridors to get them out the back.
>>
>>70871319
source?
>>
>>70872417
Source for what? That's a fucking proposal, mate!

Will you help me to make history great again?

>>70872394
I'm not falling for this bait and explain to you why your post is bait.

1. FIRST OF ALL we start addressing technical problems.
2. ONCE we have addressed them, we will move to testimony and documents, and also field analysis and sheit.

We modularize. You cannot ask me to fix the whole shit in a single thread. We're doing it step by step.
And THIS is the gas chamber step. Not the body count step.

So I'm not addressing body count in this thread. We are just addressing gas chambers.

One
Fucking
Step
At
A
Time.
>>
>>70872096
im far from an expert but i thought the explanation was zyklon b was used to wash clothes or some shit and that it is mathematically impossible to gas a cremate that many people in so little time

also heard zyklon b was shit and inneffectove at killing not that it couldnt be done. maybe if you gather 6million pollack you could try it
>>
>>70872417
Read the post you idiot
>>
>>70872781
no i'm excited, when will it be? where did you hear this?
>>
File: Arendt.jpg (81 KB, 389x590) Image search: [Google]
Arendt.jpg
81 KB, 389x590
>>70872820
>im far from an expert but i thought the explanation was zyklon b was used to wash clothes or some shit and that it is mathematically impossible to gas a cremate that many people in so little time

I read Arendt and it was carbon monoxide all over her book.

But if you want we can try Zyklon B as well.

And a mix.

And then another chamber with a control group.
>>
>>70872096
It's more the point of "how did they dispose of 6 million bodies"

Here are other points
> Most genocidal, planned massacres they walk victims to a mass grave and shoot them. This happens all over the world even today.
> Given this above point and given that Germany was in the middle of a war they had plenty of munitions this still seems pretty feasible

I've heard argument that the Nazis were using the gas/incinerate method to "hide" their atrocities. But why would they need to if they believed so strongly in this?

And as >>70872394 said, most of the plans of the buildings that have gas chambers would have added a significant labour cost which would negate the efficiency of the mass murder process anyway. So again, make them dig their own grave, shoot them, bury them? Still far more efficient.
>>
>>70871319
thanks for posting this excellent quality thread
you are funny and vegemite is real food
>>
>>70872889
Are you a Nigger? I have just invented this shit when I posted the thread.

It's not a Uni project or sheit.

I am proposing it HERE and NOW.

Is this so hard to understand? We are gonna do Holocaust over again (with willful participants and this time science on our side) to prove it was possible.

Then we will also do accurate and unbiased historical research to prove whether it's happened or not.

MHGA.

MAKE
HOLOCAUST
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
>>70872820
zyklon b was used for De-lousing clothes. Lice spread disease that killed lots of people. It was used in the US at the same time for insect extermination.
>>
>>70871319

> CO2 fumes

But the kikes got gassed by Zyklon B, remember Ausfailia?
>>
>>70873066
>you are funny and vegemite is real food
Dear Her Dubber, you slander me because you know that if such experiment was a thing, you deniers would have one less bullet in your gun.

I'm not saying all your arguments will be over (that's just a step toward truth: >>70872781 ). But it would put deniers in dire straits.
>>
>>70872986
It was to kill lice.
>>
>>70872986
>And then another chamber with a control group.

kek so the control group would just be 200 people standing in a room?
>>
>>70872986
And you miss the whole point.

The point is not that gas chambers are or are not effective for killing people.

The point is whether or not there were gas chambers used for killing people.

Camps did have de-lousing chambers where zyklon B was used for killing lice and limit typhus epidemics. This is a well established fact. And why would you worry about the health of people you want to murder anyway?
>>
don't use humans to test on you idiot, they'll get brain damage and sue you for millions

not to mention, its kinda immoral
>>
File: 1457328753451.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457328753451.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>70871319
>Germany approved design
>Porsche engineer will make a replica
I know you're Australia and this is prolly bait but where are proofs?
>>
File: 1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg (178 KB, 412x550) Image search: [Google]
1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg
178 KB, 412x550
>>70871319
you have to send jews if you want to be accurate, and i happen to have a list of french volunteers right here
when do we send them ?
>>
File: Arendt_EichmannInJerusalem.png (187 KB, 1367x925) Image search: [Google]
Arendt_EichmannInJerusalem.png
187 KB, 1367x925
>>70873280
>But the kikes got gassed by Zyklon B, remember Ausfailia?
As I said, I am using Jewish sources and Jewish sources say carbon monoxide.

Look at OP pic:
>>70871319
It's a fucking stove.
They burnt wood or something similar. Or petrol. Or whatnot.

Carbon monoxide is the way.
MHGA.

Sauce: >>70871319
>>
>>70871319
>We have already applied for the use of the premises and the Republic of Germany
you do know the borders have moved over the years and the camps are now in Poland, right?
>>
>>70873616
>you have to send jews if you want to be accurate, and i happen to have a list of french volunteers right here
I'm sure Jews breathe as you do, anon. We need a representative sample. Not the original one.

>pic
Is this De Gaulle?
>>
>>70873290
you could build a time machine and get hitler to tell deniers face to face what happened and they still wouldn't believe it
>>
>>70871319
maybe you should organize a ww2 live role game. id play desu
>>
Use rats instead, you'll get more accurate results
>>
>>70873030
>> Most genocidal, planned massacres they walk victims to a mass grave and shoot them. This happens all over the world even today.
Allegedly its because its extremely demoralizing to kill dozens of people at a time. Gassing them is less personal in a sense.

Who knows? Maybe the holocaust did happen, maybe not.

The three main problems I have with the holocaust:

A) Where are the Mass Graves?
B) Why are so many Gas Chamber doors wooden?

They can be broken down in a frenzy. They aren't safe. They decay.
There should be some document left behind detailing the "Reason".

C) Why build infirmaries? Medicine is a HUGE supply to waste on people you want dead anyway.
>>
>>70873728
>camps are now in Poland
no they're not
it's still rightful german clay and we'll get it all back plus tax
>>
>jews make the allegations without any proof or evidence
>somehow the victims are supposed to prove it wrong by killing them self because hurr Im witty not retarded! /pol/of BTFO!
>>
File: IMG-20140818-WA0003.jpg (63 KB, 480x555) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140818-WA0003.jpg
63 KB, 480x555
>>70873601
>I know you're Australia and this is prolly bait but where are proofs?
Proofs of what? My thread is the experimental proposal. Are you fucking believing somebody is going to do this for real?
I HAD THIS IDEA. I haven't submitted paper and sheit.

Aw gosh. OP is a fucking proposal. Is it so hard to understand? It's not bait. It's to prove my point.

I'd love to test it for real though. But I am no academic.

>Porsche replica
Actually, sauce here >>70873697 says it was a Russian submarine engine.

BINGO!
>>
>>70873934
not with all these muslim dicks slowing you down. You couldn't turn down an opportunity to suck on all of them, could you, Hans?
>>
>>70873849
>maybe you should organize a ww2 live role game. id play desu
APPROVED!

>>70873910
>Use rats instead, you'll get more accurate results
I said this in another thread and posted actual experiments, but nobody agreed with me.
So I suggest we use humans.
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30jmzJdOAcY
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1De8sW-f_Bs
[3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96njz2br5Gk

>clean
>humane
>quick

Now imagine 200+ Jews crammed in a relatively small room.
The wooden door argument is not an argument.
>>
File: CO poisoning.jpg (49 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
CO poisoning.jpg
49 KB, 500x424
>>70873917
>B) Why are so many Gas Chamber doors wooden?
Again

WTF is the problem with a wooden door?
If it was CO instead of Zyklon B, here you have the gas chamber.

I mean, people fucking kill themselves in cars by redirecting the muffler... and they don't seal the car. They keep a window fucking open to allow for the muffler tube to discharge straight inside.

Car is not fucking insulated.
You die of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Would you stand within a wooden cupboard with the door slightly open and a muffler discharging Carbon Monoxide inside the cupboard?

See also:
>>70874242

The fucking room needn't be 100% saturated.

that's something you Amerifags did because when putting people to death you wanted it to be quick and humane.

Jews were not subject to the human rights of an American inmate of the 60s for fucks sake. They were just showed in rooms by the hundreds and gassed with a Russian submarine engine pouring Carbon Monoxide inside the room.

>>70873917
>Allegedly its because its extremely demoralizing to kill dozens of people at a time. Gassing them is less personal in a sense.
Bullets are expensive in war.

And, btw... those who gassed were Jews Sonderkommandos.

So you don't need many argument about safety for the staff... because nobody gave a shit if a Sonderkommando died cleaning the room.
>>
Oy Vey, The gas chambers were proven to be the most inexpensive and most efficient way to kill the jews, goyim, that's why every time there is an attempted genocide before and since people have taken after the Nazi way and created gas chambers disguised as showers to kill people. The chambers weren't sealed correctly and were much too big and would have required a huge amount of zyklon b that would have been more expensive then simply buying a thousand rounds of cheap and abundant ammunition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
>>
File: Zyklon B.jpg (122 KB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon B.jpg
122 KB, 634x800
>>70874648
>sealed correctly and were much too big and would have required a huge amount of zyklon b that would have been more expensive then simply buying a thousand rounds of cheap and abundant ammunition.

>ZYKLON B MEME

You Ameritards are SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

ALL THIS FUCKING THREAD IS ABOUT THE FACT NOBODY FUCKING USED ZYKLON B.

ARE YOU IDIOT OR WHAT? YOUR AUTISM IS BEING PROVEN BY YOUR POST.

Read pic here and get redpilled.
>>70873697
>>
>>70874161
slowing us down? you mean it's increasing the speed to approach the 4th empire
I hope your butt is nicely lubed up for when we march in again
>>
File: fleg.jpg (26 KB, 425x320) Image search: [Google]
fleg.jpg
26 KB, 425x320
>>70874786
>glorious 4th reich
>fueled by the unending German thirst for brown cock
>>
>>70874774
>he fell for he Treblinka meme
>"Read pic here and get redpilled."
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ
>>
>>70875097
>1 hour 20
>American MSM

You'd better suggest me a well-written book.
>>
ITT:
Australian faggot is either trolling or retarded beyond comprehension.

Either way don't waste your time.
>>
>>70875616
>proposes an experiment to prove a point
>retarded
Pick one.
>>
>>70874644
Except very few gas chambers were based on CO2. According to the Jewish Virtual Library ( :D ) using engines proved to be more problematic than Zyklon B.

They don't really explain why, something about engines not being as reliable ( wut?).

Any way, You don't use a God damn wooden door because its possible ( Not certain) for it to be broken down in such a frenzy.
Now you have several dozen Kikes in open revolt-- Most people would rather die fighting than silent.
>>
>>70874774
Except all the Jews say that they did.

Wut.

Damn shit sure does smell fishy. If they were wrong about something they were so certain of I wonder what else they got wrong about the holocaust.

GOYIM THEY USED ZYKLON B, A LITTLE GIRL WAS COVERED BY CORPSES THATS WHY SHE SURVIVED, WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THE EBIL NAZIS KILLED HER.
>>
>>70875778
>According to the Jewish Virtual Library ( :D ) using engines proved to be more problematic than Zyklon B.
Yeah, but my source is Eichmann's testimony and Arendt, who was blamed by Jews for "not loving them".

So, frankly, I tried to get the most neutral testimonies as possible. Id est: a Jew reporting on a Nazi testimony.

>Jewish Library
I don't believe Jews. They're all liars.

But I fucking believe experiments.

Anyway, as I said before, here I want to address the technical issue. NOT the historical possibility thereof. That's another step, which I am not addressing now.

>>70875778
>( Not certain) for it to be broken down in such a frenzy.
>Implying mind control and sheit wasn't a thing for those who spent time in the camp.
>Impyling these people (e.g. kids and old men) had the strenght to do so.

Let's admit it. Gas chambers were not the main thing. The main thing was starvation and disease, which made it possible for people to live, on average, up to 3 months.

Read Primo Levi's recount of the Musulmanner. Yes, not muslims. Just the name given to those anonymous ghosts who came, never fought over food, and quickly died in less than 3 months.

Primo Levi survived because he was a chemist, so a valuable slave. He also survived because he arrived in 1944 and remained for less than a year.
Others weren't so lucky.

So for each dude who survived for 1 year, there were 3 people who died in 2 months. Some died at arrival (gas chambers). Some because of disease and starvation.

Makes sense to me.
>>
>>70871319
>packing themselves
>allow themselves
But that's completely unrealistic. Why would anyone do that. Large crowds of humans don't just docilely herd themselves into gas chambers and wait to die. Especially not ones with flimsy wooden doors and glass windows.
>>
>>70876134
>Except all the Jews say that they did.
Arendt didn't.
And she was a Jew.

Now, if by "all Jews" you mean "all nowadays Jews who don't study history and live the myth of Israel"... well, I cannot voucher for these contemporary idiots.

But surely I can voucher for Hannah Arendt, who knew what she was up to and believed Nazi testimony and reported it.

>>70875778
>Now you have several dozen Kikes in open revolt-- Most people would rather die fighting than silent.
And this proves your ignorance about Jews.

One of the main question, e.g., is why Jews didn't even revolt *before* deportation.

Arendt exposes this shit in her book "Eichmann in Jerusalem".
She openly accuses Jewish propaganda and says:
>It is not true Jewish didn't have leaders
>They didn't have a State, but had community leaders, ghetto leaders, and religious leaders
>These people didn't tell the Jews to flee, even if they knew what was coming
>People listened to them
>They told everyone to follow Nazi orders and be quiet. It will be over soon.
>So Jews gathered where Nazi told them to and never raised an issue.
>She said it would have been impossible for Nazi to prevent a rebellion.
>This, according to her, proves Nazi had Jewish collaborators who helped them keep things quiet in ghettos
>Such cooperative Jews were often aristocrats or very rich in their own right. They fled as soon as they had a chance to. But they told nobody they were fleeing "not to incite a revolt or a mass escape".
>Hannah Arendt fucking accused Jewish leaders and Zionist of cooperating to obtain holocaust
>She said: "Why aren't community leaders on trial in Jerusalem?"
>She was harshly attacked by Jews because of her criticism.

>>70876557
>But that's completely unrealistic. Why would anyone do that. Large crowds of humans don't just docilely herd themselves into gas chambers and wait to die. Especially not ones with flimsy wooden doors and glass windows.
You clearly do not understand Jewish psychology.
Read above.
>>
>>70871319
It's a win-win situation.
If they survive they will prove that the holocaust story has holes.
If they die, the world will have 200 less idiots
>>
File: whatamireading.png (671 KB, 997x815) Image search: [Google]
whatamireading.png
671 KB, 997x815
Carbon Monoxide takes upwards of hours to kill, because it has to attach itself to enough blood to cause brain damage.
Carbon Monoxide Gas is painless to die from, and smell-less, which is why it's such a dangerous pollutant. The first signs of CO poisoning is a little bit of light headedness. Then, you get sleepy, and fall asleep. While asleep, your brain is slowly suffocated, and you die in your sleep.

The Nazi's rarely ever used Monoxide fumes, because of how slow it was. That's why they developed Zyklon B, which is a powerful neurotoxin that can kill in an isolated room in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>70876958
>That's why they developed Zyklon B, which is a powerful neurotoxin that can kill in an isolated room in a matter of minutes.

Triggered.
>>
>>70871319
top lel m8
>>
File: CO poisoning minutes.png (109 KB, 734x919) Image search: [Google]
CO poisoning minutes.png
109 KB, 734x919
>>70876958
>Carbon Monoxide takes upwards of hours to kill, because it has to attach itself to enough blood to cause brain damage.
Debunked:
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning
You need a 1% concentration to lead to death in some 5-6 minutes. See pic.

>Carbon Monoxide Gas is painless to die from, and smell-less, which is why it's such a dangerous pollutant. The first signs of CO poisoning is a little bit of light headedness. Then, you get sleepy, and fall asleep. While asleep, your brain is slowly suffocated, and you die in your sleep.
AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY DIDN'T REVOLT OR TRY TO TAKE DOWN THE WOODEN DOOR.

>The Nazi's rarely ever used Monoxide fumes, because of how slow it was. That's why they developed Zyklon B, which is a powerful neurotoxin that can kill in an isolated room in a matter of minutes.
Again. See evidence above.
>>
>>70877409
>Moreover space needs to be enclosed; not fully sealed and can have oxygen in it.
= gas chamber with wooden door
>peaceful death. Sleepy
= that's why nobody rebelled.

Carbon Monoxide is the answer.

Make Holocaust Great Again!
>>
File: 1456280297632.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1456280297632.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>70871319
>hey why don't you disprove the holocaust by killing yourselves
fucking 'Straya everyone
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.