[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what is your lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pict_te.jpg (163 KB, 960x592) Image search: [Google]
pict_te.jpg
163 KB, 960x592
I see a lot of people pointing the degenerate way of life in modern western societies but the /pol/ack rarely speaks about himself when he is not at job/school.

So I begin
>7:00 wake up, take a balanced breakfeast sugar free (aside from fruits), shit, cold shower
>8:00 begin to study
>10:00 pick a book and take notes, actually it is Meditation from Marc Aurelius
>10:30 back to work
>12:00 cook myself a balanced meal with fresh ingredients while listening to some orchestral/classic music
>12:45-13:30 free time browsing internet about news/drawing/educate myself about a hobby I would like to practice/a place I would like to visit/etc...
>13:30 doing what needs to be done (shopping/appointment/paperwork/phonecalling/engagement/family duty/etc...) and then study
>16:30 pre workout meal
>17:00 Play with the dog or take him out in the beautiful nature of my country
>17:30 Workout during roughly 1h and then finish with 15 min of mindfulness
>19:00 cooking time again
>20:00-23h/00h00 consume entertainment, post on /pol/, hang out with friends, fuck a girl, go out, etc...

So /pol/, how did you choose to live ?
>>
>>70863785
>wake up
>its 3am
>meme
>its 6pm sleep
>>
>>70863785
Nice blog, desu.
>>
Wake up
Poo in loo
Eat breakfast burger
Fap
Shitpost on /pol/
Eat lunch burger
Play vidya
Shitpost some more
Poo in loo again
Eat dinner burger
Fap again
Shitpost more
Drink beer
Dude weed lmao
Sleep for a bit
Wake up
Fap again
Eat midnight burger snack
Sleep and repeat

Wagecucks BTFO
>>
>>70864260
Meme isn't a verb you nigger
>>
>>70865449
Well meme'd
>>
>>70863785
6am wake, make coffee, shower.
6:30 dressed sipping coffee checking news.
7 go to work
7:20 arrive to work 40 min early. Enjoy quiet time at work to plan out workday.
12:00 Lunch hour for errands or home for a proper break. Eat a quick lunch (first meal of day).
1:00 back to work
5:00 finish up and head out
5:20 arrive home - fuck around on net
6-6:30 eat giant dinner.
9:30 - fap and off to bed for full 8 hours of rest.
>>
>>70863785
You sound pretentious and autistic.
>>
File: Reactions (7).jpg (152 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
Reactions (7).jpg
152 KB, 625x505
>>70863785
Used to be waking up in the afternoon eating shitty food with money i leeched off my parents and sitting around outside with my habitually unemployed neighbors until i got tired and fell asleep.

Now it's
>Wake up at 6am
>Get into my uncomfortable uniform
>Drive to the street a mile away where i park
>Catch the bus
>Take the bus into work
>Work for 2.5 hours
>Eat shitty expensive lunch
>Work for 2.5 hours
>Get home by 12:30 in the afternoon
>Sleep or hang out with habitually unemployed neighbors
>Pretend my life isn't over

but hey atleast i have my own money, r-right?
>>
uh i mind my own and give a grain of sand about every stranger around me and dont participate in society, yea?
>>70866328
fitting description
>>
>>70863785
Pro tip: Listening to the Pandora Beethoven channel doesn't make you smarter.

Pro tip: Listening to whatever comes on NPR doesn't make you any smarter either.

Pro tip: Listening to an obscure composer you picked from Wikipedia doesn't make you any smarter whatsoever.

There's literally no point to bragging about listening to classical music while you work. Every retard millenial puts on some poorly curated "best classical music to study to" playlist at some point in their career.

Unless you're simultaneously studying the score and analyzing the orchestration so you can go arrange it for piano solo which you will then play, it's a literal non achievement.

And that goes for everyone on this board. Quit it with the retarded pretension for "classical music."

Jesus Christmas you're acting like a bunch of teenagers. Grow up and just listen to whatever you like and don't fuckin brag about it.
>>
>>70863785
You say "back to work" from 10:30 to 12:00. But at 12:00 you're able to cook yourself a meal with fresh ingredients while listening to music?

You obviously don't work at an office or something. What is "work"? Do you have commitments/responsibilities? NEET? Explain yourself.

How do you pay for fresh ingredients, that gym membership, internet, dog food, electricity, etc.?

Great routine, btw. I hope that I can save up enough to be able to live similarly at some point.
>>
>>70869708
He's a student. Work is studying. He's living on either scholarships or mom and dad. Seeing as he's French probably scholarships.
>>
>>70863785
>wake up
>hit my vape
>grasp my glock .40
>sit here and think
>damn i need a job
>hit the vape some more
>start to grasp my AR-15
>what am i doing with my life
>hit the vape again
>forget to eat
>sit here and think
>just take me Jesus
>vape some more
>look for more jobs
>get sad
>lay down by 5 pm
>asleep at 6:30 pm
>>
>>70869879
Yeah, I just didn't see a block of time for "classes," which is what threw me off.

It's weird, but I don't actually hate NEET life. I envy it to a degree, but know that I would never feel happy/content in it unless I knew it was being funded by my own earnings/savings.
>>
>>70870118
NEET life sounds great but even the most disciplined person will fall into a trap of "oh I've got time."

Having obligations to and being responsible for other people is a near necessity for productivity.
>>
>>70848016
Today
>wake up at 0745
>shower
>load kayak equipment
>deliver equipment to park
>unload and set up kayaks
>the time is now 0930
>shitpost and wait for customers to show up
>go out on excursion for 3 hours
>come back
>load kayaks and return home
>wash equipment
>eat leftovers
>shitpost and fuck with my desktop/3d scanner
>the time is now 1700
>lay in bed for 12 hours meme'ing
>Oh fuck, it's 0400, I've lost control of my life
>sleep
Repeat with minimal variation of vidya/computer things.
>>
>>70863785
>03:50 wake up, take shower and dress up
>04:15 bus arrives at my house, as soon as I hope in the bus I get back to sleep
>07:00 bus arrives at my college, I go to the cafeteria and eat breakfast
>07:40 classes starts
>11:20 classes ends, I listen to music and talk to friends until the bus arrives to pick me up
>12:00 the bus arrives
>2pm I'm home, I eat lunch and sleep a bit
>4pm wake up, go to study
>8pm stop studing, eat dinner and shitpost on /pol/ a bit
>10pm go to bed
Life sucks, I have german classes on college on wednesday and friday, so I stay there until 1pm and have to go to the bus station and pick a normal bus to go home, I arrive home 3:50pm
>>
>>70863785
YOU: ALL DAY
> TRYING VERY HARD
>>
>wake up
>breakfast
>shitpost
>do work
>lunch
>shitpost
>do work
>dinner
>shitpost
>do work
>shitpost
>sleep
>>
>>70866328

I agree it's like he murder someone as is filling his day to forget about it and pretend like it never happened
>>
>>70863785

>5:30 Wake up
>5:35 Shower
>6:00 Get dressed for work
(Relax for a bit)
>7:00-1:30 Work in my kitchen
(Eat bits and pieces throughout work-day)
>1:40-3:30 Do homework
(Play Monster Hunter till I have to go to class)
>5:30-7:20 Class
(Have dinner with my wife)
>7:30-10:00 Wife and I browse Internet and play some games before sleep
>10:00-11:00 Our time
>11:00 Sleep
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.