[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you gonna man up???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-44-48.png (401 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-44-48.png
401 KB, 1080x1920
When are you gonna man up???
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-45-32.png (358 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-45-32.png
358 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>70823687

>men are focused on their dreams and their accomplishments instead of making babies with the first vagina they encounter
>therefore they are boys

This mature individual can't handle someone else leading a different lifestyle from him. What a cunt.
>>
You're not a real man until you've shot a man down, then knifed him to make sure he's dead.
>>
The guys on Facebook on his 31st birthday telling people how to live their lives

Is that what being a man is?
>>
>>70823716
>commit quickly
In modern western society, this is the biggest mistake you can make and will almost assuredly lead you down a road of paying alimony checks for the rest of your fucking life.
>>
>>70823687
>You're not an adult unless you've had children

How fucked in the head do you have to be to be to reduce making another human being down to your own right of passage?
>>
>im man enough to be a feminist

KEK, the guy sounds like he marry a single mother. Now nothing wrong with being a father at 22-25, it should be encouraged more. Also nothing wrong with loving your wife, but women need to be put in their places by their fathers, and by their lovers. Im sure the guy in op is a bull prepper that allows his wife to get away with anything

PS there is nothing more effeminate than a man making a big deal about his birthday. I havent celebrated my birthday since at all since my teens
>>
>>70823687
the guy seems pretty based desu.

But as a 22 year old man. my gameplan is to acquire experience, wealth, knowledge and social mastery up until 30-32.
Marry a 22-25 yo qt, then build a great family to be proud of.

What is wrong with this senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x560
>>70823687
Sounds like something a single mother would write on Facebook after scaring off the tenth guy in a row by proclaiming her love for him on the first date.
>>
>>70823687
Hes being a douche calling out other guys.
>>
33 year old father and husband here. I agree with him.
>Inb4 wife's son.
>>
>>70825172

Pretty much this. He made a decision in his life and he is trying to proclaim his decision is the only plausible way to be a man. It's really pathetic and the man lacks integrity all around.
>>
>>70824406
>#EveryPostALesson
Guy sounds pretty self-absorbed.

I would have loved it if he got his kid like a year ago too.
>>
>>70825493

Hashtagging as a male almost voids your opinion anyway. His post is 100% dead wrong in some aspects (abundance of Manchildren) but completely horseshit on the specific definition of what defines a man.

If I didn't know it was a man I would have figured it was written by a woman.
>>
>>70823687
>Men so focussed on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known and alone.

t. Rich CEO who probably focused on his dreams, visions and desires to get to his place in life
>>
File: rockwell.jpg (66 KB, 288x355) Image search: [Google]
rockwell.jpg
66 KB, 288x355
>>70823687
when women become women and not retarded nation wreckers

>>70818832

I go for a women my age, she has already rode 100 miles of dick, go for a women younger then me, she will still want to party and inevitably end up riding 100 miles of dick

and if i remember correctly, the DNA of all her partners remain

http://time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

maybe the christians were onto something
>>
>>70825172

You deserve at least one response for that.
>>
>lead them when everything doesn't make sense

So sexist. I literally can't even right now.
>>
>>70825868
This, well put.

Also change the damned laws to fairly favor males in Divorce Courts and throw those who accuse others falsely of rape in prison for 2x the length of the accused's sentence.
>>
>>70823687
>men shouldn't make their mission their top priority

Adopting this mindset is a surefire to live a mediocre life. Relationships need to be an accessory to your life, not the focus.
>>
>>70823687

Once women woman up.

Seriously.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.