[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without using the word degenerate, tell me why marijuana ought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: 5V9Rei9.jpg (655 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
5V9Rei9.jpg
655 KB, 4160x3120
Without using the word degenerate, tell me why marijuana ought to be illegal.

You are all republicans, right? You don't want big government telling you what to do, right?

pic semi-related
>>
>>70777773
Marijuana should be illegal because it is gay
>>
I have no arguments for why it should be medically illegal

but for recreational it could cause people to spend their money on it instead of them having a more successful life. More students may smoke it more.

I still think the pros are worth the cons
>>
>>70777773
>republicucks
>not wanting big government
Republicans want less government for things they disagree with and more government for things they agree with. Same for liberals. Government is only good when I say it is. The argument against drug legalization is in principle the same as the argument for prohibition or a ban on tobacco
>>
>>70777773
>republicans
>implying anyone here is a GOPe cuck
>>
>>70777773
It decreases productivity and ambition.
>>
Because it literally does nothing but get you high. Yeah. In some cases it "cures" cancer. But that's literally 1% of the cancer population. Same goes for hard working pot heads. Also the weed culture is unoriginal. They parrot and mimic things instead of being themselves.
>>
So you guys think we should make alcohol illegal too?
>>
File: 1456140965209.png (91 KB, 234x254) Image search: [Google]
1456140965209.png
91 KB, 234x254
>>70778066
>but for recreational it could cause people to spend their money on it instead of them having a more successful life. More students may smoke it more.

That's a mind-numbingly worthless argument. Don't pretend like you believe in freedom.
>>
It shouldn't, alcohol is much more harmful. I don't get why something is illegal just because it has effects other than slight numbing and slower movements.
>>
File: 1460477989000.jpg (226 KB, 1020x717) Image search: [Google]
1460477989000.jpg
226 KB, 1020x717
The mind of the sober soldier is more effective for the upcoming racewar.
>>
>>70778133
>Because it literally does nothing but get you high

We should ban spectating of sports because it literally does nothing but entertain people.
>>
>>70777773
>Without using the word degenerate, tell me why marijuana ought to be illegal.

Because it gives officers the right to search your car. This is good because typically bangers, shitheads, and other types of dege...people...love smoking it in their car, and are typically guilty of some other crime that would only be discovered if a cop searched their car.

in b4 bootlicker, I just grew up in an area with plenty of tweakers that constantly burglarized people's cars.
>>
File: sage.gif.png (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
sage.gif.png
4 KB, 290x174
>>70778245
Yes.
>>
>>70778595
Duuuuude pass me the spliff dude... Im hungry
>>
>>70778133
We should ban coffee, all it does is stimulate you
>>
File: 1460059465254.jpg (62 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
1460059465254.jpg
62 KB, 600x754
MARIJUANA KILLS
>>
>>70778595

"slight numbing" is a very liberal interpretation of what alcohol does to you.
>>
>>70777773
>"You are all republicans, right?"
First day here?
How you holding up, son?
>>
It's a states right issue.

t. Rand Paul and Cruz supporter who knows the constitution
>>
>>70777773
Stoners are boring people. That's all I've got.
>>
Hey guys, I'm creating a portal to some awesome digits, hop on in, I'm going in naked ;)

>>70777777
>>
File: 1460059449402.png (266 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460059449402.png
266 KB, 500x500
>>70779087
>believing the """munchies""" meme
>>
>>70779188
thanks but I already checked them
>>
>>70779188
fick replied to the wrong post
>>70779259
>>
Smoke weed everyday
>>
>>70777773
Your right to get high ends where my right to drive safely on freeways begins, addict.

"B-b-b-but it's much better than alcohol!!!!1"

Oh really? So legalizing weed is going to make alcohol disappear, and nobody will ever drive while both drunk AND stoned once legalized pot grows in popularity? We already have a bad enough druggie culture.

Stop putting other peoples' lives in danger just so you can get high legally.
>>
>>70779087
Yeah, they're annoying but it's not like they hurt anything besides their parents expectations.

If drugs are illegal abortions should be too. "My body my choice", fucking hypocritical.
>>
>>70777773
marijuana is degenerate
>>
>>70778768
Participating in sports encourages a healthy lifestyle and fitness
>>
>>70779419
I don't know what you mean, man. It would still be illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana.
>>
>>70779393
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M NOT A STONER WEED IS FOR DEGENERATES, ALSO I'M NOT AUTISTIC SO DON'T SAY THAT I'M NOT A FAGGOT DON'T HURT MY FEELINGS AND I'M SUPER SUPER SUUUUUUUPER DUPER REDPILL
>>
File: 1460059365539.png (193 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
1460059365539.png
193 KB, 525x350
>>70779419
This guy knows whats up

Weed is nothing but trouble
>>
>>70777773
I know dozens of stoners. Most of them suffer from depression and anxiety and are on welfare. Only one of them is actually employed and lives a normal life, while a handful are semi-functional, in that they can hold a job, but have very unstable, miserable social lives.
>>
>>70779433
But abortions SHOULD be illegal
>>
>>70779709
I agree.
>>
>>70777773
op is right, why is alcohol more harmful but still legal
weed is the best drug one could do
>>
I think it should be legal just so stoners can finally shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>70778667
>implying weed doesn't improve accuracy
>>
Booze is evil but it's easier to notice it's evil. Weed is a subtle evil, known too many people who start smoking and it's fine but 5-10 years later they are still in the exact same situation they were in or worse. It's probably fine every now and again but potheads are fucking degenerates.
>>
>>70779665
you know dozens of stoners
I know shitload of people who smoke weed occasionally, literally half of youth here is doing it
weed is harmless
if those stoners weren't stoners they'd be alcoholics or something
>>
File: 3e0.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
3e0.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>70777773

>You are all republicans, right? You don't want big government telling you what to do, right?
>>
>>70779748
To clarify I wasn't using that as an argument for why drugs should be legal, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Abortions should be illegal because they're literally murder and provide an easy undo button for degenerate sluts which is only contributing to the downfall of western civilization.

I agree with the sentiment of "my body my choice" though, why do they have the right to regulate what you consume, it's complete bollocks.
>>
>>70777773
It smells like stale skunk piss.
>>
Leave nigger drugs for niggers.
>>
Don't smoke weed. Don't do any drugs at all.
Still think none of it should be illegal.

Think of all the money pissed away on police investigations, lawyers, gang task forces, jails, etc.
I honestly think it's retarded spending fucktons of money jailing people for smoking plants when we could use all that money sending sandniggers back to the middle east.
>>
>>70780091
only the good stuff
>>
It's an addictive substance that cripples your thinking process.
>>
You know what? I hope they do legalize it. Let all the fucking dregs in my generation get reliant on it to function. I already have friends who started using weed regularly and turned into unambitious morons.

The more of these faggots are high the less competition I'll have. Maybe I can even enjoy it on the side occasionally.

I do prefer it over alcohol. For a fraction of the price of getting drunk I can eat some tasty edibles and feel good as fuck but be more functional than a drunk. I just wont smoke the stuff, because thats when it smells like shit.
>>
>>70780994
eh, I think it can possibly enhance your creative thinking but yeah it wrecks your critical thinking.
>>
After a long of 40 hours of being a productive member of society I like to go home and get stoned for a couple hours. I eat better, feel better, and am much more agreeable with during the week. I do spend more on groceries, though.
>>
>>70777773
Our legal system isn't ready to handle the issues. How are the courts going to distinguish between someone who smoked 4 joints 24 hours ago and someone who took a hit off a joint 45 minutes ago? My understanding is there isn't really a way to easily tell. Things like unemployement insurance, liablity insurance, and workers comp do not cover dismissal/accidents/injuries that happen when a person is under the influence of drugs, and without the ability to ACCURATELY tell if someone was "inhibited" at the time of the accident objectively, then supporting legalization is a moronic thing to do.
>>
>>70777773
he is literally whoring himself out to a demographic that will never support him
>>
>>70781229
The fuck are you drinking?

A half gallon of rum is like $20, you can get shitfaced on that for a while.
>>
>>70778245
I do. My spine wouldn't be permanently fucked and I might still have a 67 Mustang if not for alcohol and a douchebag drunk driver.

Legalizing marijuana will just bring about more of the same.
>>
>>70781841
kek. prohibition has happened before, it didn't work. Alcohol prohibition gave money to the mafia, just like marijuana prohibition gives the money to the cartels.

It doesn't work.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.