[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this picture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
File: IMG_20160411_023206.jpg (119 KB, 541x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_023206.jpg
119 KB, 541x540
Can someone explain this picture?
>>
>>70777721

>ban black people from the marijuana farming industry

what?
>>
Its just niggers being jealous and retarded.
>>
>>70777721
Everything is the fault of the white man.
>>
>>70777777
>>
>>70777721
No I can't. I'm actually kinda lost on this one. What the fuck?
>>
It's incoherent because it's written by potheads.
>>
*smacks lips* ayo hol up hol up *smacks lips* hol up

dey was good boyz n shiet dey din du nuffin, dey was getin dey life back on track, goin to curch n shiet, need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>70777721
>Black people smoke
"GET FUCKED UP FUCK THE POLICE WHERE MY STRAP AND LEAN FAT BLUNTS BITCH"
>White people smoke
"I wonder if I can sell this to dumb niggers"
>>
>>70777721
niggers can't farm for shit. growing weed requires discipline and attention to detail, especially if you want top tier bud

there are some good small scale black growers, but big operations are almost exclusively white
>>
>>70777721
gooby pls

>>70777777
>>
>>70777721

Apparently there's been claims of racial discrimination for employment in the legal marijuana industry, like colorado.
>>
>>70777721
I lol'd

For real though it's fucking hilarious that blacks are so dysfunctional that they still manage to get arrested for weed at higher rates in states that have legal weed. There was a bunch of articles about this this week in various news outlets. They claimed it was because "institutional racism", but everyone knows it's because blacks can't even find the agency to get a medical marijuana card or legal license to sell, or chimp out when a policeman asks them about their legal weed.

the thing about blacks getting "banned" from the weed industry is hilarious

They're just too dysfunctional and poor to compete with major capitalist investors in the newly legal industry
>>
It means niggers are too stupid and ignorant of the law to sell weed without getting a felony, thus barring them from entering the legal weed industry in Colorado.
>>
>>70778053
I didn't know there were black people to discriminate against in colorado
>>
>>70777721
convicts can't run? since medical?
>>
>>70777721
It IS beyond fucked up that minorities, especially black men, have spent a sizable portion of their lives with no hope of gainful employment afterwards, in jail because of petty weed charges.
>>
>>70777809
Black thumbs...
>>70777721
Black people are jelly they don't own the growing weed industry despite having peddled it all their life and demand other peoples investments and work be handed over to them...
>>
>>70777721
I think I get it
>weed is legalized but regulated.
>Criminals remain in prison for drug offenses and blacks are banned from growing.
>Going to work high is also illegal.
That's what I think it's trying to say
>>
>>70778183
Warehousing them in jail on drug charges suppresses crime; if they were free they'd just be doing violent crime anyway.

they need to be in their own society senpai
>>
>>70778183
And now with it being legalized, it was all in vain.
>>
>>70778053
>>70777721
Talk about an opportunity that is quite possibly their genetic birth right. Still miss the boat... They are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70778297
>if they were free they'd just be doing violent crime anyway

Let's arrest all white men, they'd be molesting children or shooting up schools anyway.
>>
>>70778073
Any info on these 'capitalist investors'? I need smart stock picks to bridge the gap until MO can bring it online nationwide
>>
>>70777721
Its full of shit. One of the best breeders I have ever known is black and looks exactly like dave chapelle. Guy created some legendary strains throughtou europe and the us starting around 99 or so.
>>
Black people seriously need to start worrying about how they can improve themselves on their own without the white man's help. They're never going to get anywhere blaming other people.

Every person that overcame something overcame it IN SPITE of their surroundings. Look for the weakness in you instead of the outside. Fucking amateurs, I tell you.
>>
>>70778401
>(YOU)
Get out of here with your stupidity.
>>
File: profitandlace_419.jpg (35 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
profitandlace_419.jpg
35 KB, 281x400
>>70777721
>>
>>70778183
everyone else managed to not get fucked, but WEED IS RAYCIS right?
>>
>>70778401
Those crimes are disproportionately black as well fampai
>>
Too many white kids smoking weed now...
Uhh.. Uhh.. fuck lets legalize it!
>>
>>70778465
SHOWTIME original characters don't count, senpai.
>>
>>70777721

Niggers see racism everywhere, and when everything is racist, nothing is racist.
>>
>>70777721
Niggers are upset that they kept getting busted for openly using an illegal substance, and now it's starting to become legal.

They might also use sources that show that even though blacks and whites most likely use marijuana in the same numbers, that blacks are arrested more. The reason for this is because white suburban kids don't openly smoke blunts while walking down the street, and are more secretive about their usage. Hence, the police are less likely to bust them.

It's pretty much some Facebook infographic for niggers to sit there and go "damn straight, white people trying to keep a nigga down".
>>
File: come on.png (110 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
110 KB, 763x652
>>70778548
>>
>>70778675

It's really easy to placate to niggers because of how ignorant they tend to be.

They're very easily mislead, I guess all those years of breeding them as biological farm equipment, favoring strength and obedience, has led to this.
>>
File: 1454463013708.jpg (105 KB, 560x451) Image search: [Google]
1454463013708.jpg
105 KB, 560x451
>mfw I hate stoners
>mfw I randomly drug test two of my employees every month
>mfw if they fail I get to fire them, revoke their license to work, and call the feds to press charges since working under the influence in my line of work is a serious life threatening no-no
>mfw they always try to defend their bullshit with "But I got mouths to feed man." or "Just because of my weekend hobby?" or my favorite "I work better toked up dude."

I'll admit, I've lost some otherwise good employees to the drug tests, but they should have thought of the consequences before putting other peoples lives at risk. Feels good not being degenerate.
>>
>>70779576
>since working under the influence in my line of work is a serious life threatening no-no
What is your line of work exactly?
>>
>>70777721
>Marihuana belongs to niggers
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1448404679007.jpg (226 KB, 660x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448404679007.jpg
226 KB, 660x1600
>>70779576
What is the line of work that would justify being such a dick and if its so important would you fire them for drinking in their free time?
Is it even about weed or what you associate with it due to your past?
>>
>>70779576
>Feels good not being degenerate.
Tattlers are degenerate
>>
File: 1406581773512 (1).gif (910 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1406581773512 (1).gif
910 KB, 250x188
>>70777721
>ban black people from the marijuana farming industry
>marijuana farming industry
Do liberals actually believe by putting the word industry at the end of anything, it suddenly turns that thing into MUH EBIL KORPARAYSHUNS?
>>
>>70779576
So you'd rather fire the guy that smoked at one point in the last fews weeks and not the guy that rails methamphetamine before going on a weekend heroin binge? Because drug tests will only catch one of these guys.
>>
>>70777721
the text speaks for itself
the picture? some guy holding a bud close to the lens so it looks huge compared to the man
>>
>>70779884
Aviation Maintenance. I'm a foreman at a regional hub.

The FAA requires that I turn over any failed drug tests directly to them, who in turn hand it directly to the DEA.
>>
>>70779576

>Ruining white people's lives over weed
>Not degenerate

Alternatively,
>Hiring non-whites to do crucial tasks
>Not degenerate

Either way you are a disgusting kike
>>
>>70777721
What about all the fucking WOPS in gangs during prohibition that were arrested and thrown into jails and then they legalized boos again?

These niggers aren't unique at all. No different than pepperoni niggers
>>
>people think bc weed is legal you still don't get piss tested

lmao

good jobs still don't want baked losers
>>
File: 20151008_141202.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151008_141202.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70778598
Ya, its not a joke bud. Same guy that made " black cherry soda" and had a hand in the original "ghost cut OG". There are a few good growers and breeders that are black. Just very, very few and far between.
>>
>>70779576
kill yourself my man. out of those 3 examples, only number 3 deserved it (if he wasn't made up)
rules are rules, but when somebody smokes on the weekend or even in the evenings they are not going to be under the influence when they go back to work after sleeping it off.
it is bullshit that people can abuse alcohol to much a higher degree and never have to worry about drug testing faggots like you
>>
>>70780134
Usually methheads and abusers of heroin have tells hat usually trip a person off.

In fact I doubt many methheads or heroin addicts would make it to the point of showing up for an interview.
>>
Niggers can't work on pot farms, they'd steal all the product.
>>
Drinking>weed.

I like weed on occasion but le weed everyday are absolute trash and are ruining their lives.
>>
MFW i bought a quarter from the cannabis club yesterday
>>
>>70780282
When will we hear we can't discriminate against drug users when applying for jobs because most are minorities and that wacist!
>>
lol. Agriculture is a complete mystery to nig-nogs, the idea of them growing some proper chronic is the most laughable thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>70777809
you can't have a criminal record, especially a drug record, to get into the legal weed industry.

This was done to avoid having the same drug dealing gangs start dealing the same drugs, but with legal immunity.

Naturally, this disqualifies the vast majority of blacks from entering this industry.
>>
File: good news overload.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
good news overload.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>70779576
>triggering weedfags
>firing degenerates and ruining their lives

gods work m8
>>
>>70780401
Doesn't the same go for alcohol or am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy?
>>
>>70780159
>Aviation Maintenance.
You sir, are doing the right thing. I say that as a regular stoner too!

Not even joking man, that shit really is fucking dangerous to do while high, fuck those fuckers! If I had a important job that could place peoples life in danger like a doctor or a heavy machinery operator I would quit fucking smoking before getting such job.

Heck, I can totally see one of these idiots fixing a plane while high and doing a sloopy job and forgetting something really fucking important or some shit and the plane crashing killing several people on-board and crashing at someones house and killing even more people or some other horrible shit!

You work with small or large aircraft? Small to medium sized planes crash all the time in my country over the jungle, usually due to weather and shit.
>>
>>70778529
I came here to post this
>>
File: kek man avengers style.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
kek man avengers style.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>70780375
>triggered stoner bernout detected

kek m8 u mad as hell
>>
>>70780574
yes, it's the same (and even worse for your health) but that anon will prob deny that
>>
>>70777721
>>70777892

He's trying to argue that legalizing weed will be done in such a way that ultimately continues to disenfranchise minorities.

Legalization and eventual licensing/regulation approaches will inevitably privilege firms with institutional know-how and capital (probably big tobacco) who can invest in infrastructure to capture economies of scale in production and distribution.

The small grower (black people, mexicans) will be pushed out by the big firm while private firms continue to decline to hire convicted felons and people who fail drug tests (again, black people, mexicans).

Whites, he is trying to say, will reap the benefits from legalization while minorities will continue to feel the deleterious effects of prohibition without even the marginal benefit of a relatively protected market segment - sales of weed, protected by the reticence of white people to go to jail.
>>
>>70777721

>STUPID SMELLY STONER LMAOOOOOOOO AM I RIGHT LMAOOOOOOOOOO xDDDddDxdddddDDDdd

kys braindead shills
>>
>>70777721
I'd still buy my shit from my dealer even if it was legal in Florida. Fuck your taxes.
>>
>>70779576
Keep up the good work, bossanon
>>
>>70780587
>while high
You know a positive test only proves consumption in the last days right?
I they are high while working sure they should be fired but otherwise you are holding them to another standard than drunkards for no reason.
>>
>>70780682
>even worse for your health

nah m8

Try being a stoner for a couple years than switch to being a drunk

Smoking weed even every couple of days makes you half retarded and lazy/unmotivated.

You associate the high you get from smoking with the sense of achievement you should get from actually accomplishing something

Even when i was drinking every night i was far more productive at work and in my personal life then i was on the reefer
>>
weed usually works for about 4 hours after smoking it. do some people think that people who smoke weed are high all the time? should I assume that people who drink are drunk all the time?

Hypocrites
>>
>>70780682
Probably a question of the amount of alcohol and how weed is consumed.
>>
>>70780037
>turning a blind eye to degeneracy is degenerate

lel no. the only place this lie works is prison, where surprise, is where degenerates go.
>>
File: 4373929497_46aeaca711[1].jpg (54 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
4373929497_46aeaca711[1].jpg
54 KB, 442x480
>>70780282
Actually most "good jobs" don't even test because they do not hire the sort of people that they would even suspect might be drug users. Hence, if you are a well adjusted, skilled and personable drug user you can easily attain such "good" jobs without issue so long as you don't go full "DUDE WEED" or "LET'S DO COKE!"

>>70780255
There is one crucial difference. One group will never, ever be considered white by anyone.
>>
>>70780159
I think i had a lengthy convo with you on /biz/ once.
>>
>>70780682
Drinking is definitely worse for your health than pot. I enjoy it more though.

Have you ever seen a pothead comapred to a drinker though? The pothead is lazy and lives with his parents, trying to gather enough money for a dub. The drinker is successful and owns a home and socializes well with others.
>>
>>70778435
There are still federal laws preventing banks from investing or even holding money that's used in marijuana operations. The entire industry is almost completely cash based for now.
>>
>>70780701
It only disenfranchises the stupid. This is from a minority.

>>70780350
Sources?
>>
>>70780914
productivity does not = health
>>
>>70780957

Sort of.

Good jobs hire people who can perform. If you perform, they don't care what the fuck you're ingesting to do it.

If my firm tested its associates, they'd lose 3/4 of their class immediately.
>>
>>70777721
is that Sam Rockwell?
>>
>>70780037
This episode of spot the nigger was far far too easy
Hint
Its (you)
>>
>>70781123

Hey, I agree with you. I was just trying to rephrase his argument cogently.
>>
>smoking cannibis in 2016

enjoy your bitch titties. More milk for your wifes son I suppose?

Men who smoke the herbal jew are pathetic.
>>
Whites don't turn neighborhoods into war zones over pot. Niggers can get fucked. They ruin everything, even drugs.
>>
>>70780014
>>70780240
Federal laws he has to abide by. It's his ass that gets burned if he doesn't fire drug test failures. See >>70780159

>>70780375
I agree with you, but the FAA has regulations that have to be enforced. If you go into that line of work then don't smoke. Be a fucking adult and make a decision: The job, or a different job that lets you smoke.

And I fucking smoke. If I wanted that job I'd be clean. Good job based firing man.
>>
>>70780957
>Actually most "good jobs" don't even test because they do not hire the sort of people that they would even suspect might be drug users.

kek

My sister is top level management (on an international level) for sanofi aventis and they still all are included in the random drug tests and pre-employment screenings.

The veterinary hospital my brother works at tests all employees

By "good jobs" i didn't mean walmart manager anon
>>
>>70780914
Lmao I drink about 3-4 high abv IPAs and smoke a bowl almost every night after work and I promise I make more than you.
>>
>>70780574
People who drink every night still have motivation at the very least. Potheads are lazy. Alcohol is certainly more damaging, but pot will turn you into a pothead, which is no good.
>>
>>70781022
I see you only met hippies and numales who smoked weed.
Would you say every white guy you met was a faggot because you met a hipster?
Smokers who aren't attention whores and faggots keep it to themselves because surprise surprise its illegal in most countries and not everyone is stupid.
>>
>>70781445
You sound like a faggot m8

how much do you make? NEETbux payouts probably can't beat my salary
>>
>>70781202
I'm not correcting you or anything just making a statement. I wish articles like this could just call out races (including mine) for their irresponsibility but
>2016
RIP
I'm more interested in the day drug users can legally continue to hold their legal firearms. I don't advocate shooting while intoxicated but just because weed stays with you for a month they could probably just make a legal case that as long as it is in you, your intoxicated and can't handle arms.
>>
>>70781491
Do are you agreeing that dude weed lamos smok weed everydays are trash? Because I admitted I use pot on occasion.
>>
>>70777721
>I shouldn't ne punished for breaking the law
>Expost facto laws are racist
>>
It makes perfect sense to me. Nobody wants to hire a nigger to do actual work.
>>
>>70779576
based anon, next thing you know some stoner faggot chops off somebody's fingers because lol 420blazeit, they all deserve the shitcan, anybody who disagrees needs to stop being a piece of shit and quit weed and get a job
>>
>>70781392
That was before he said that it was about aviation mechanics and only how much he enjoyed it.
>>70781482
Depends on the people. I stopped smoking for legal reasons and took up drinking instead. It was in no way better for motivation, health or productivity - then again that might just be me so I would refrain from generalized statements.
>>
File: 201005181149.jpg (113 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
201005181149.jpg
113 KB, 640x473
>>70778210
>Going to work high
>not the fact that they have periodic piss tests
You are either as retarded as pic related, or underage v&, because you've clearly never held a job, ever
>>
File: 2016012214.jpg (43 KB, 472x389) Image search: [Google]
2016012214.jpg
43 KB, 472x389
>bitch about slavery
>want to be weed farmers
>an industry that will most likely be bought by a jew whom will either fuck them over or hire spics to do it

niggers never learn
>>
>>70781695
Weed smoking isn't some tribal group and I don't get why people try to make it one. Faggots are faggots no matter what they sedate themselves with.
>>
>>70781545
96k, network engineer
>>
>>70778183
Almost all criminals in jail for drug charges are there for selling, not for use.
>>
>>70781404
Wow, that sure sounds like a shit company to work for. Many tech firms don't give half a fuck about drug testing. It would sort of make sense that a pharma corp would test their employees even at the high level. Don't want anyone getting high on the company's supply. Funnily enough, Wal Mart does test their management, as does every other shitty mcjob, so your point is wasted.
>>
>>70782211
kek, baby shit anon

Even back when i was selling fucking volvos i took home that much after taxes

Currently 130k, manager insurance sales

>i didn't fall for the STEM meme

I like your taste in beer though anon :^)
>>
>>70782412
I'm not complaining about my income, and it's a tier 2 position so there's lots of room for growth. I'm also doing something I genuinely enjoy, selling insurance sounds boring as fuck.
>>
>>70782941
Its pretty fun actually

Considering its mandatory to have insurance its a pretty easy job
>>
Black crook here. Getting around and getting over is how real niggas get down. If I can't sell weed legally. I can always get a family member or bitch to put the shit in her name. Us smarter guys are not bound by the system. We are well versed in jerking the system. You know how many credit cards my Mom got when I was 12? You know how many dudes with criminal records I know got good paying jobs by lying on their resume and using their kids' social security numbers? Don't believe the hype real niggas get it however we can laws be damned. If I want a piece of that legal weed action and I got the bread for it then I'ma have a piece of said action. If I go to jail fuck it. I'd rather be in a cell than be a free bum.
>>
>>70780134
Yeah, his exact words.
>fuck stoners but gimme those methheads that give blowjobs for heroin moneys boy yeah
>>
>>70780481
>This was done to avoid having the same drug dealing gangs start dealing the same drugs, but with legal immunity.
Wouldn't that be the best people to have as subject matter experts though?
>>
>>70780843
>I they are high while working sure they should be fired but otherwise you are holding them to another standard than drunkards for no reason.
As a regular pothead that smoke weed errday I call bullshit on this, I happen to know a lot of doctors who smoke weed everyday before going to work on the hospital in my university. Imagine getting operated by a surgeon stoned as fuck, does that sound enjoyable to you?

Maybe this is kind of unthinkable in the first world, specially in a highly developed nation such as Germany, but on my republiqueta de bananas we are used to our healthcare being shit and our doctors being a bunch of fuckking assholes who spit on the people they are supposed to heal.
>>
>>70777721
Seriously, fuck niggers.
>>
>>70786788
production and distribution are different games senpai
>>
>>70784763
>good paying jobs by lying on their resume
Is it really this easy? Do they get fired after it's found that they are actually incompetent?
>>
>>70780159
It's the right thing to do either way. If they're dumb enough to get caught smoking, they're too stupid to use it responsibly.
>>
>>70779576
i hope you get raped by niggers with aids :)
>>
>>70777995
Okay sure whatever, oh I actually read that in a study of the world wide pot growers asking about their ethnicity
>>
>>70777809
>>70780481
>>70786788
Not like it's only blacks either or just for selling drugs.

They might as well complain about a criminal record keeping people from getting any job
>>
>>70788452
Do you know any black owned, run, or employed businesses?

Weed is legal only in Colorado and Washington, two of the whites states.

That CNN show about the pot shop in Colorado had only white people

And that famous grower Jorge Cervantes or whatever is just his penname
>>
File: 1456302626417.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456302626417.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
>>70779576
>currently suspended for having the herbal jew in my piss on a random
>take time to travel and help my grandma move from florida
>2 weeks later get call from work "when you coming back?"
>lol gotta make sure I'm "clean" before I can work right
>say they can't keep up and have to cancel orders
>tell them its not my fault they started randoms

I'll let them sweat it out a little longer
>>
>>70779576
>>70780159
>>70781392
Come on, pilots just get suspended for drinking and flying, no need to fire workers.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.