[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the deal with them? They are coming to my uni. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
What is the deal with them?

They are coming to my uni. Should I go and get "enriched?"
>>
>>70777707
They profit off your free labor
Literally slavery, except slaves got a better deal

Nice post number , by the by
>>
>ask them if any of them have any combat experience and how many people they personally killed in action so far
>wait for them to finish and say "guess I'll just join the mercenaries if I want to wear uniform instead, they pay 3 digits more anyway"
>>
File: Marines-Running-Through-F-002.jpg (188 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
Marines-Running-Through-F-002.jpg
188 KB, 700x469
>>70777707
Join the Marine Corps

It's more fun and you get to kill people
>>
>>70777777
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1032x774
>>70777928
>>
They used to be the go-to front for intelligence agencies in the 3rd world. The cat is kinda out of the bag now, so other NGOs have taken up that role (USAID, DWB etc)

Still, if you do to countries where the US needs intelligence, and you get to understand the culture, meet people, and get a good feel for the language, you can get recruited by the intel agencies AFTER your stint.

If you arent joining to develop intelligence skills, you're just a stupid fucking hippie.
>>
I spent 2 years in Bhutan and I will be going in for a second tour in a few years.

I wouldn't recommend Bhutan though. There are things you don't need to know and you'll never forget them if you find out.
>>
>>70782002
Tell us.
>>
>>70777707
Not a bad deal if you're poor, can't find a real job, or are otherwise fucked. If you have any real prospects, though, you're wasting your time.

Also nice get.
>>
>>70782002
Well that explains that Bhutanese flag that used to intermittently appear here. Also, story time, faggot.
>>
>>70783085
Enlightening;
Surveying the green glades,
Red Flags wave amongst gold streets,
Excellent lights of brilliant shade.
Veered away, a bribe, a cheat.
Enter 1999, a pulsing blade,
Red Flags no longer wave.

Kw8Z0l
>>
>>70777707
CIA front.
>>
>>70777707
The little I know a about them is a bunch of dirty goddamned hippies traveling to 3rd world countries to "help" but all they really do is fuck and spread std s.
>>
>>70782002
>There are things you don't need to know and you'll never forget them if you find out.
hurr durr
>>
>>70782002
>and you'll never forget them if you find out.

I'm guessing you contracted herpes or aids. Which is it?
>>
>>70783875
How about you stop being like that and actually fill us with knowledge.
>>
>>70782002
Let me guess. They all fuck children like every other 3rd world barbaric shithole on earth.
>>
>>70784175
We're looking for capable people. That test will give you a date to watch out for the next clue, by the way. It will be on the news.
>>
File: hue.png (143 KB, 229x299) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
143 KB, 229x299
>>70777928
>>
>>70784523
Oh fuck off with that nosense
>>
>>70783875
>>70782002

Kill yourself, you schizophrenic fuck.
>>
>>70777707
I've had 4 friends that joined. Do it for selfish reasons, not to help others. Great weed, have sex with the locals. You'll teach the locals how to take care of themselves and sustainability. Then you leave and they forget everything you taught them and their community goes to shit and they start killing each other again.

Whitey be raycis and sheeit.
>>
>>70783875
I had to change the 0 to an O to log into the account, pretty neat though.
>>
>>70777707
I heard after you join, you loose access to some US gov clearance opertunities.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.