[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Brazil be superpower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11
File: bmi_cr_geography_brazil.png (51 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
bmi_cr_geography_brazil.png
51 KB, 307x311
Will Brazil be superpower?
>>
>>70653407
probably not.
>>
>>70653407
I doubt it.

Maybe if more zika babies born we will be.
>>
>>70653407

Only if we're colonized by USA or Britain. Ideally, Portugal and Brazil unite into Luso union
>>
>>70654162
Then you can pick up the ancestral powerhouse of the portuguese economy: towel crafting!
>>
>>70653782
The zika disease is a blessing in disguise. It will put the growth of poor northeastern communities in check
>>
Brazil is the country of the future and always will be.
>>
>>70654162
I don't want any fucking eternal anglo ruling over me. They've become a weak willed people with nothing new to take pride upon.
>>
>>70653407
Depends. Is it possible to fix a multicultural country?
>>
It'll be Brazil's turn once China and India are developed 2bh
>>
I just came from a thread where a Brazilian gave a legitimate argument for shitting in the streets. Fuck, man, I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>70654683
It is just look at the ethnic cleansing that the turks did.
>>
>>70654335

As long as they have welfare, it wont matter. Their birth rates far exceed the Zika virus.
>>
>>70654900
what was my countryman argument?
>>
The problem is the African culture in the north part of Brazil.
They are to lazy for doing a productive work and their population is large enough for putting leftish government to br run the country with populitst ideology.
>>
>>70653407
by 2021
>>
>>70654971
But it certainly lost momentum did it not? I mean they can't be that dumb.
>>
>>70655109

Joao, meu filho. All i have to say to that is Dengue.
>>
>>70653986
He's getting the fingers cut
LOL I'm gonna touch his ass LMAOOO
>>
>>70654683
You are not multicultural, you are multiracial.
>>
>>70654900
probably that talk about jeitinho isnt it ? yeah we have hope to change it bro. still the argument stands. the probability is that we will never be a superpower. because we are not a belic cauntry. we fought some wars but we just dont give a flying shit about that. we have good scientists, that lack resources to work. we have minerals we have everything to be both a economical and cultural potency we just lack the belic will to be a true superpower. the problem is the fucking "jeitinho" that fucks up everything.
>>
>>70655257

Brazil does not have a monoculture either. Its both multicultural and multiracial.
>>
>>70655490
yeah we are very multicultural. some people cant even understand eachother sometimes because of regional slangs. its not like its other country. but yea we a re pretty much multicultural.
>>
>>70655435
I understand the necessity to have strong armed forces but I don't see the need for us to intervene in others countries (specially ones that aren't in our continent).
>>
>>70654361
hueheuehueh. you got that right burgers. but we will have fun beliving in it.
>>
>>70655657
Wouldn't social media in the long run make regional slangs disappear?
>>
>>70655732
its not about that. is about showing your dick size to other cultures. thats a message that goes like "we have stuff to put up a fight if it comes to this". Im a pacifist but even i know its important.
>>
>>70653407
Yes, all you have to do is educate the population.
>>
>>70655830
that would be right if the illiteracy in north and northeast was not so fucking huge. do you really belive that they understand half of what people say in the Jornal nacional about politics or economics? they cant even use the dictionary bro.
>>
>>70655950

I love this meme.
>>
>>70655950
a
fucking
leaf
>>
>>70653407
I don't think so. The Zika thing and the 7-0 really fucked their rep tbqh.
>>
>>70654971
Then we should pray for Lord Aedes Aegyptis to bite more degenerates.

Or that degenerates have more no condom sex
>>
>>70653407
No, Brazil and Brazilians are for the most part are degenerate thieves and base level primates incapable of forethought or any reasonable intelligence. The only thing a Brazilian is good for is kicking a ball and robbing. The whole world will see see it live during the Olympics.

Video for proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moRfeJfpFJI
>>
>>70656251
>>I don't think so. The Zika thing and the 7-0 really fucked their rep tbqh.

7-1, burgers, do you even football ?
>>
>>70653407
It's already a regional power, might take some time to become super power.

The problem with the definition is that there can only be so many super powers, 3-4 or so. For brazil to become a superpower they have to either come into top 4, or others have to go below it.
>>
>>70656495
SÓ CHERONLINE ! AUHAUHAHUA eveyone knows thats in Florida burgers.
>>
>>70653407
if marxism meant power, yeah they'd already be a superpower
>>
>>70653407
Brsil would need to go full-right-wing if they want to become at least a stable country.
They have everything in order to become "strong":
-Plenty of natural resources
-Plenty of available labor
-Industrial foundation ready to be developed
-Relatively educated elite
The only thing fucking up the things for Brasil is the democracy that will always give the advantage to populist leftists who's only concern is getting rich as soon as possible, while throwing some chicken wings at the niggers from time to time.
>>
>>70656523

>7-1
>Making ANY difference
Pardo pls
>>
>>70656624
That has nothing to do with Florida.

Try to not get the zika today while you are out robbing tourists.
>>
>>70653407
Maybe a super power in south america but How will it compete with Russia or China
>>
File: 1460330714203.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1460330714203.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>70653986
>>
>>70656941
So you are saying that we need an Emperor again?
>>
no, even if dilma leaves, we are surrounded by "brazilians intellectuals" spewing liberalism bullshit and corrupt leaders. no, the tendency is to get worse;
>>
>>70656941
dude brazilians have a fuking mental corruption disorder. We hade a dictatorship that was a fucking corrupt dictatorship. So what do we need ? mental healthcare, a working judiciary that arrest and punish people. and finally but not less important a true capitalistic state with no possibility of bureucratic paperwork or jeitinhos.
>>
>>70657080
heueheuhuuhe you are rights burgers, and i dont even football either.
>>
>>70657089
its a meme burgers im fully aware of the shit we are in. just flushing some hue in this sad situation.
>>
>>70657412
dude if its "brazilians intellectuals " speweing liberalism its great. becaus 90% of intelectuals in brazil are fully marxists, hate the USA.
>>
>>70657089

Texans and Floridans have the potential to get Zika.
>>
>all major internet providers decided to apply monthly data caps at the same time
lmao cya internet, I hope you guys enjoy the lack of hues in your videogames.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Confirmed zica case in Florida.
>>
>>70657935
im going to argentina next month. fuck this shit.
>>
>>70657935

When is it going to happen?
>>
>>70658073
by to the end of this year every single ISP one will be in this structure.
>>
Too brown
>>
File: Pure breed.webm (985 KB, 514x348) Image search: [Google]
Pure breed.webm
985 KB, 514x348
>>70658205
>>
>>70653407
>>70655232
>>
>>70657440
Its like I read about my fucking country. Except for the illiteracy thing. Corruption here in Russia starts to decline over time, top authorities finally start kicking lower ones. How is it in your country compared to situation ten years ago?
Hope we get better over time, Brazilian bro. I believe Singapore-style dictatorship could help us realizing our potential.
>>
>>70657935
>monthly data caps
how many GB?
>>
>>70655490
This, and thus it is bound to fail.
>>
>>70659006

150GB is maximum

JUST my shit up senpai.

I'm going to torrent fucking everything before the cap is implemented.
>>
>>70659128
What is their reasoning over this? Or do they not even try to hide their malice
>>
>>70654900
Check thread:
>>70647247
>>
>>70659128
>>70659006
>tfw found out there's a optical fiber provider in my area offering 5x my current dl speed and 50x the upload for the same price
Thanks greedy jews, without you I wouldn't bother searching for better services :^)
>>
No it won't. Too many savages there.
>>
>>70659411
Forgot to mention the best part
>no data caps
>>
>>70659451
>Veseli
what are you so happy about familia?
>>
>>70659283

Internet companies are heavily linked to cable companies, who are getting rekt by streaming sites like Netflix.
>>
>>70659411

I should do some investigating myself. better to support small services over monopoly faggots.
>>
No because it will be overrun by niggers
>>
>>70658950
hi russian bro. We are partners ar bricks alongside with china. Im a libertarian, and i trully belive my fellow brazilians are not educated enough (both morally or on sciences/literature). That should be an argument for an dictatorship, i agree since a dictatorship with its hardline rules should work to fix morals. The problem is it would still have a brazilian in power with the same fucked up morals as any brazilian. so there is no fast solution. Brazilians will have to suffer and each one of us will have to understand that its our own fault. there is this tiny chance that we will understand that and create a new constituition, and mabe ellect better people to govern us. There is no easy way out of this mess we need to do it in the slow way.
>>
>>70654335
>>70654971
Whaaaat?
>>
>>70659976
how big of a disaster do you expect olympics to be?
>>
>>70656523
Lmao wow what a huge mistake. He should an hero
>>
>>70660221
Not him but
>Criminal factions have weapons alike terrorist tier
>Zika etc
Anyone coming here are probably too innocent or just wanted to die imo. Rio de Janeiro is literally the hellhole of Brazil
>>
Is Brazil really as dangerous as people say?
>>
>>70660588
may capitão Nascimento look after them
>>
Lotta slaves got liberated there, so no.

Same reason America won't be one for too much longer.

It is what it is.
>>
>>70660713
I bet it's not true.
I believe it's just like east europe
>>
>>70660713
It's only dangerous if you are a nigglet involved in the gang affairs and shit, just usual niggers killing niggers business.
Or a particularly dumb tourist.
>>
>>70660713
No. Its worse. Imagine leaving your house and everyone you see is a negroid monkey-like beggar. Poorly dressed. Poorly educated. And they all are super "extroverts" until you say NO to them. Then they get reather uncontrollable. Service sector is shit cause they dont know how to treat anyone well. Industry suffers from lack of qualified workers and Farmlands suffer from the lack of unqualified workers who get payed obsene amounts of money but actually have to work for a change. Country is shit.
>>
>>70656135

not a meme
>>
>>70660713
This country is a huge land mass. If it was that big of a hellhole that people make it out to be, there would be no human being alive here.
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (89 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
89 KB, 2048x1536
Brazil and some other developing countries will become developed to fill the void left by Europe becoming an Islamic shithole. US has to trade with someone, and it's not going to be with cucks.
Thanks ISIS and Islam.
>>
>>70661168
>Living in places with more than 10% blacks.
Might as well live in Africa.
>>
>>70660221
i cant predict. if we analize it by the past games like panamerican games and world cup, for the tourists i see no problem. But at this point rio is kind in a worse situation economicly. we have dengue zica and xicungunha, but by the olimpic games the mosquitos will be gone atleast in rio. this mosquito is seasonal. it shows up in the summer and then its does hell put eggs and then dies. so it will be fine with the mosquitos. the threat is the h1n1 flue that is coming from sao paulo and coming to rio. So really? if i was living in a cool place without any epidemics why tha fuck would i leave to go to brazil ?
>>
>>70660221
aside from the rampant diseases, it will be fine, they will put the army in the streets to keep order and protect tourists, put some make up over incomplete structures and so on,pretty much like the world cup. The only worryingly thing is H1N1 and the pollution for the water sports
>>
>>70661786
>10% blacks

Well if you consider pardo/mullattos or whatever you wanna call it Blacks that's pretty much everywhere expect in some very small rural zones.
>>
>>70662163
Most cities in the south only have whites.
I live in the southeast and my city has 4% blacks and 20% pardos. Could be way worse.
>>
>>70659283
not only netflix there is possibly political reason for that. its known that the telecoms in brazil are fucked by services like watsap, since you just need internet to talk to people now. on top of that facebook is being used to inform people even better than our biased Tv news and newspaper. therefore politicians are pissed with that. they are not used with people getting informed. Speaking of wich i think internet was pivotal to the current brazilian situation. We are better informed now because of that. So Since brazil has a huge leftist/marxist influence and they are not ok with people reading non commie literature, they are trying to shut internet down to forbid information to the masses.
>>
>>70662650
Well i live in são paulo but i dont have a problem with pardos or niggers. everyone i know here have a job, the only exception for the rule is the favela nigger here but the majority of them are just crack-heads that get killed by the ROTA anyway.
>>
>>70655490
>multicultural

Our culture now is wageslaving during workdays, going out during the weekends and getting retardedly drunk to the sound of either sertanejo/forro/funk whose lyrics are made by computers.

There is no diverse culture - everybody is partying like there is no tomorrow with shit beer, ape friends and DST slut women. People from the south will say they have tradition, sure, it is the excuse to have a degenerate party afterwards.

Everybody read the same self-help/50 shade books, everybody see the same netflix series, everybody gets wasted and post their selfies on facebook.

There is no culture here, it is just a party where everyone is having a bad trip and hoping to die of the OD.
>>
>>70661036
>>70661168
>>70661234
Thanks for the answers
Where do you guys usually go on holidays? Do you travel in Brazil or go to other South American countries?
>>
>>70663570
AFAIK in Holidays pleople either stay home or go to the beach.
>>
>>70663570
Northeast is for tourism, south is for living.
Avoid the rest.
>>
>>70663570
travel every winter/summer inside Brazil, my dad is patriotic af when it comes to natural beauty, to him there is no country as beatiful as this, and since he pays for me, why not. But yeah, like this guy said:>>70663687
the normal folk either travel to the same beach / countryside vacation house or stay at home
>>
>>70663687
>>70663845
>>70664008

I see
Well it's a vast country with plenty of beautiful landscape

Are you excited about the Olympics, or annoyed, or don't care?
>>
>>70664199
The Olymwhat?
>>
>>70664199
i don't live in Rio, so i mostly don't care, but i really love the country and am annoyed about all the terrible propaganda it will spread. but then again, maybe if it fails, it will be the trigger for the changes we need, like Brazil loosing the America's cup or the soccer olympics so that Dunga finally falls. God knows we need both
>>
>>70664199
Imo the Olympics here got so overshadowed by the fact of the Impeachment of our president that i really dont care.
>>
>>70663845
northeast homecides are bigger thean in the southeast bro. dont give gringos the wrong info. Nowadays anywere in brazil is cucked but you are relativelly safe on the southeast and south if you stay close to the hotels and in non poor areas.
>>
>>70664483
Heh
>>70664493
>>70664666
Yeah, what's the deal with your president? Is the impeachment confirmed?
>>
>>70664704
But how many of those homicides are relevant? Niggers killing niggers don't matter if you are a tourist.
The South is pretty boring for a tourist, only the natural beauty of the northeast is worth your while.

>>70664908
It's still ongoing, stats predict a 71% likelihood of impeachment right now, but it's increasing every day.
>>
File: 1422217406135.jpg (69 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1422217406135.jpg
69 KB, 900x675
>>70663335
>>
File: Metro.jpg (126 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Metro.jpg
126 KB, 620x465
>>70665246
It's more like this DESU.
>>
>>70665166
first off, im not racist (but you are on /pol/ fuck you im a brazilian halfnigger deal with it). Second of all its not only niggers/niggers homicides its everyone on everyone and tourists are high profile targets since cameras/ jewelery/phones and dollars. You are right at the idea that the northeast beaches are the best in brazil, still i would not leave my home in the USA to take risks. thats just retarded.
>>
>>70663335
na lata
>>
File: Diego_Cigala.jpg (33 KB, 456x620) Image search: [Google]
Diego_Cigala.jpg
33 KB, 456x620
>>70654266
shut up, spanish gypsie
>>
>>70666550
Pai is here guys !! yey !
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.