[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Nixon based? Or were the 1960's libcucks successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Was Nixon based?

Or were the 1960's libcucks successful in tarnishing an honest man?
>>
As if Nixon ever broke into a hotel room.
>>
>>70647779
Nixon was a crook.
>>
Yes he was, he knew about the dangers threatening american society.
He was at war with the URSS and half of the democrats were commies so he spied them to secure the nation but got caught.
The reporters were jews of course.
If you hear the nixon times you'll see how great he was and how he cared for America unlike the people that came after him.
He was a patriot, he could've refuse to be drafted in WW2 cause he was a quacker but he still went.
>>
>started the war on drugs
>based
Pick one. One of the biggest waste of tax dollars this country has ever seen.
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (10 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
10 KB, 300x202
>>70647999
Nixon said he wasn't a crook though.
>>
>>70648351
This desu imo senpai
>>
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6gZvEAjGHw
>>
He was kind of a faggot desu. He let China fuck us without a condom and gave us all AIDS.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coYUFJLSOm8
>>
File: king-of-the-hill-irl.jpg (133 KB, 607x523) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill-irl.jpg
133 KB, 607x523
Once you realize he is one of mainstream-politics' scapegoats, every single 'fact' about the man is called into question.

For pissed-off genY:

>campaigned with a promise to withdraw US involvement from Vietnam
>made good, also ended the draft
>was the third consecutive US president to speak out against the Vietnam war
>made diplomatic outreaches with eastern-bloc countries, keeping the cold war from turning hot
>became a target of the un-elected elites
>resigned and faded into obscurity once the bureaucratic machine was turned against him, rather than spending the public's resources on fighting for his own benefit

I used to hate him, until I realized I only hated him because teevee told me to hate him. You don't need to love him, but if you want to be free then stop obeying your masters.
>>
>>70648828
>posted from my iPhone

China is not the reason why US is hemorrhaging jobs. Excessive government and unpredictable courts are the reason. Lawyers will ruin everything you have built because there are too many regulations and too few restraints on acts of government. It's not even about the wages; it's about the fact that anything you create can be destroyed without a chance at defense. USA's lawyers are like rural Africa's tribal warlords.
>>
Would have been one of the best Presidents. He did a lot of good.
>>
>>70649176

All of his dirt was exposed and his dirt was 100x cleaner compared to the politicians who "successfully" hid their bullshit.
>>
He is simultaneously one of the best and worst presidents. He is an enigma.

On one hand, >>70648221. On the other, >>70649176. He has two extremes under his belt, which is more than any president before and after can say about themselves. I personally like the guy, he was incredibly smart and knew what he was doing.
>>
Nixon single handedly destroyed our future when he did away with the gold standard.

He deserves everything he got.
>>
His views on jews
>>
>>70647779
Read Witness--totally based.
>>
>>70649583
Exactly.

When a corrupt politician gets accused, they bury the accusation under vast mountains of shit and piss.

When Nixon got accused, he resigned and retired. After his VP's time in office, the following president was Jimmy Carter. After Jimmy Carter's one term, Ronald Reagan carried 44 states in 1980 then 49 states in 1984.

The Democratic party always has been cancer and it always will be. The road to their victory is always paved with bureaucratic mandates.
>>
>>70647779
Watergate was a shitshow, but on the whole pretty based
>>
what is this, his fucking birthday or something?

>>70639332
>>
>>70649769
>gold meme

The federal reserve act and the new deal already nailed that coffin shut. Dropping the gold standard simply meant that stealing other countries' gold no longer acted as a legitimate scorekeeper of who is entitled to work and who owes work.
>>
Nixon was great. Regan was a anti white jew
>>
>>70649469
>>posted from my iPhone
Ironic you use Apple as an example. They had factories in California well into the 2000s. I know because I grew up one town from one and knew people who worked there. The reason Apple products were so expensive to begin with is because they were made in USA. The move to China did not result in a price drop, just more profit, so it's disingenuous to say made in USA was impractical for them. The reason Steve Jobs gave to Obama for the migration was not profit, but 24-hour work days. In conclusion, if Apple never moved to China, we would still have iPhones in the US at the same price point, just less supply and more demand internationally.

Sino-American relations are the cancer killing America.
>>
>>70649583
>>70649856
How do you know other politicians hide worse secrets if they're hidden?
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (74 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
74 KB, 850x400
Bumping
Yes he was based
>>
File: 1460337932202.jpg (428 KB, 1275x1910) Image search: [Google]
1460337932202.jpg
428 KB, 1275x1910
Based I say
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.