[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’d think Democrats would be bette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: gq-features-040106-GQfeature5h.jpg (71 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
gq-features-040106-GQfeature5h.jpg
71 KB, 640x512
>Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’d think Democrats would be better in the sack, because they’re usually, well…better human beings in general. Plus, they’re so em-oh-tional and sen-sitive and they genuinely care about your day. And how you feel. And how you felt yesterday. “Is there anything you need?“ they whimper. Oh, shutthefuckup! This is sex we’re talking about! After numerous years of intensive research on both sides of the aisle—and sometimes in the aisle—I am here to report that Republican men (except the closet cases) are innitely better to have sex with.

tl;dr femenist admits that liberal "men" are cucks and conservative are the only ones that satisfy

>6. SIZE
>It is absolutely, positively, 100 percent true that Republicans have bigger dicks.

http://www.gq.com/story/republicans-in-bed-best
>>
>>70640352
Why are you reading womens gossip magazines?
>>
File: image.png (841 KB, 582x795) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841 KB, 582x795
People who follow an alpha ideology are more attractive than those who follow a cuck ideology, who would have guessed?
>>
I've fucked plenty of liberal feminists. They love to be dominated and degraded when they get fucked

Their loony political views are just a façade for their deepest desire
>>
if the Republicans she has slept with have bigger dicks and are better in bed, wouldn't that be because they have bigger dicks rather than the fact they are republican?
>>
And from the other side of the coin, I've had much better sex with Republican women than with Democratic women. The lefties aren't really interested in sex itself, they're interested in making some sort of statement. About half of them have wanted to peg me in the ass. Conservative women just want to have a fun time and can get freaky but for them it's not about scoring points. Plus they're better at hygiene, femininity, and being in the moment.
>>
>>70640484
>womens gossip magazines
>gq

6/10, made me reply
>>
File: smugg.png (35 KB, 244x168) Image search: [Google]
smugg.png
35 KB, 244x168
>>70640352
>It is absolutely, positively, 100 percent true that Republicans have bigger dicks.
>>
>>70640505
>tfw no qt feminist gf to fuck hard and turn into a real woman
>>
>>70640837
He's right you faggot.
You're reading about how "men" should dress and act to please the kikes. GQ is the gayest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>70640505
True but you have to break through their facade first and they put that shit right back up when sex is over. It's not worth the hassle when there are plenty of conservative women who love sex without any of the political trappings. Of course there is a hate fuck aspect of fucking liberals but that gets old as soon as realize just how hollow and unremarkable these women are. Everything is a facade with them. Dominating a weak women isn't much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>70640352

Huh. I thought it was logic, reason and a love for the bill of rights that made me a hardcore Republican.

Not my massive dick, 6 4 Adonis body and my sweet 6 figure salary from managing a wendys.
>>
File: 1459568758919.jpg (22 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
1459568758919.jpg
22 KB, 540x270
>>70640352
>innitely
>>
File: male feminists.png (88 KB, 1160x703) Image search: [Google]
male feminists.png
88 KB, 1160x703
No shit?
>>
>>70640505
This. Anyone who's ever fucked a "feminist" knows that all they really crave is a near-rape experience.
>>
>>70640352
> “Well, yes, I think that’s fair; your half comes to $39.25, but you had one more drink than I did,“ if you offer to pay. They won’t let you think about offering to pay. This is so sexy! The best part: There’s never any guilt involved; we all know they got their tax break.
>thinking I'm going to ever pay for some liberal bitches bill
>thinking women are even capable of guilt
top kek, sounds like the perfect time to teach them principles of "equal responsibility" to me
>>
>>70641001
>
>>
>>70641210
>about to fuck a woman
>time to teach them equal responsibility
>>
File: 1460320063374.jpg (541 KB, 1025x1292) Image search: [Google]
1460320063374.jpg
541 KB, 1025x1292
>>70640963
>GQ is the gayest shit I've ever seen

still not a woman's gossip magazine
>>
>>70641227

No lie. It is a life of suffering though.

Every time I turn around behind the counter to yell at my Mexican workers my dick flies over the counter and knocks over the registers.
>>
>>70641566
kek
>>
File: redcoatfeels.jpg (11 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
redcoatfeels.jpg
11 KB, 198x254
>>70641325
>i wish i could teach my girlfriend some equal responsibility in bed
>>
File: ex.jpg (125 KB, 864x439) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
125 KB, 864x439
>>
File: 1385769866897.jpg (32 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
1385769866897.jpg
32 KB, 460x613
http://pastebin.com/XMGwq9uu

Here's an even better read, from Salon

>tl;dr: liberal vegetarian with a cuck liberal boyfriend gets inexplicably horny on a republican, lets him fuck her raw on thanksgiving, doesn't feel bad about it, doesn't feel like she owes her boyfriend an apology

But seriously read it, gave me a boner
>>
>>70640510

They are republican because they don't need to pretend to be a nice guy to get laid. They are just logical and self serving in many ways.

They don't need to champions womens rights if they know at the end of the day they got a big dick.
>>
>>70640352
This has less to do with democrat/republican as it does with feminist having serve emotional issues

Plus I live in Massachusetts and I've never met one of these cucky nu-male liberals men that everyone mocks on here. Plenty of democrats...but this effete male progressives seem to be a huge minority
>>
>>70640984
Truth man
>>
>Repulichads get the qt conservative Lindeys and the democrat Stacys.

/leftypol/ btfo once again.

Anyone have the Salon article about the Right Wing Death Squad whore?
>>
>>70642045
lmao come to Boston
>>
>>70640352

>>70640788
>>
>>70641001
>my sweet 6 figure salary from managing a wendys

I want to believe
>>
>>70640352
>http://www.gq.com/story/republicans-in-bed-best
>A Republican man will never whine in the middle of the night—let alone in the middle of screwing you—about the girlfriend/wife/whatever he is “devastating“ by sleeping with you. He just does it. It’s all about him—he needs to be the best you ever had, and that can be a good thing if your getting off is contingent on his. He doesn’t even stay for breakfast. (Though if you do make him breakfast, he is eternally grateful and will go down on you for another several hours.) One word: pancakes!
>>
>>70642783

Why havent you converted these women wih your schlong yet /pol/?
>>
>>70642946
but I have my wife got an english degree and was on about feminism shit. After a good dicking every night that shit stopped and I get to come home to a warm meal and a soft wet pussy
>>
anyone else notice this article is a decade old
>>
>>70640785

>About half of them have wanted to peg me in the ass.

The fact that a woman would even dream of suggesting something like that means you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>70643329
He must have an attractive boipucci
>>
>>70640352

>GQ

who knew that /pol/ were ALL closet faggots?
>>
>>70640505
>>70640785

These. 100%

Of the the girls I've sleep with 2 of them I know for a fact were tumblr girls. Problem glasses and all. One even dyed her hair. (Once a week it be a different color) Both of them like to slapped and degraded. They begged to be treated like a sub. I like bieng the dominate one in bed but theres a line where it goes ti far. Confused the hell out of me too considering they fit every sjw sterotype poltics and apeareance. honestly wasnt realy enjoyable either. So after I've stuck exclusively to sorority girls.

I'm now convinced without a doubt that thier are no true believers with tumblr and sjw. It's just a fad trying to fulfill something missing in life. Ie daddy issues, broken home, etc. realy most are just outcast from boring middle class homes and think this trend with get them to fit in. No different then punks, goth, scene, and other faggy subcultures over the past few decades.
>>
>>70640352
When did it become okay to use vulgar words in your articles?
>>
>>70641773
>implying men don't also enable dumpster fires for the pussy

Humans primarily hook up with each other for superficial degenerate reasons, more at 11'.

This bullshit was not an issue before the Victorian Romantic movement of people choosing their own mates (at the time, spouses) rather than being set up by family with the best possible match. You would almost always end up loving and respecting your arranged spouse as an equal part of the family as long as both of you did your duty.

Now humans are full on degenerate and you faggots will be the last to admit that men are also contributing to the problem. We have regressed after centuries of social propriety back to a primitive state of hooking up purely out of physical infatuation, and post-hoc rationalization for garbage relationships.

It was bad enough when people had the decency to get married and not divorce and live with their decisions, but of course it didn't take long for divorce rates to increase (THANKS BOOMERS) and soon after to ignore the convention of marriage entirely.

Now we have absolutely caveman levels of sexual """"""liberation"""""" which boils down to nothing more than cuckolding and poly-casual race-mixing (I take it back, even cavemen wouldn't go in for that shit) and most children being literal bastards without a stable growing environment.

India is likely to truly become a superpower as soon as they learn to poo-in-loo, because they still believe in purity and traditional marriage for the sole purpose of advancement and stability in life. Also egalitarianism is a joke there because they rightfully managed to maintain their strict caste system.
>>
>>70642405
I'm in Cambridge and I've never seen these type of "men" even the bearded guys working at a coffee shop don't come off as bad as Carl the Cuck types
>>
>>70640352
>democrats are better people in general.

Bullshit detected. All further comments should be viewed with skepticism, no matter how they flatter your peepee.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.