[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: image_19.jpg (100 KB, 755x629) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
100 KB, 755x629
Why does this happen?
>>
Feminism
>>
>>70637432
Uh no. Biology. Women are programmed to want the best genetic parent for their offspring
>>
>>70637432
no

if you observe the same exists in men, the lust after the 15% attractive women while ignoring the rest.

they even have their own asshole complex. instead of going for the nice girls, they go for the hot girls that treat them much worse.
>>
>>70635420
Sexual revolution.

Once you step away from monogamy you get too many disenfranchised men with no stake in the wellbeing of the society.

When every man has a wife and family, every man has a stake in the welfare of the country.

When you have this sort of rampant hedonism and polygamy a la Islamic tribal countries, you have millions of males who are upset and care not for the welfare of the nation. This males go look for women elsewhere or will literally turn the civilization inside out.
>>
>>70637525
OP is asking why it has changed since 1955 (assuming that his image is correct).

The obvious answer would be that women have increased social freedom and greater exposure to more people.
>>
Removal of societal pressures on the acts and habits of women
>>
>>70635420
yeah, let's see how many ugly women get handsome men. and let's see how many ugly men want the beautiful girls. all of them i imagine. but not many would get them.

what the hell is this image even trying to imply? is it trying to get you to feel sorry for ugly men? i feel like this is some ridiculously dumb image made by /r9k/ to get sympathy.

well fuck you. go get plastic surgery and stop whining. or kill yourselves. preferably without shooting anyone else first.
>>
>>70635420
Birth Control.
Child support.
Welfare.
>>
You Communist faggots want equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity.

I'm no prize yet I managed to get married. So do most of the fat, ugly, and bald people I know.

If you're obsessed with marriage, then work at it you whiny cunts.

Be attractive.
>>
>>70637701
Also

If you want to know what happened, cultural marxists took our country and destroyed the culture of monogamy and honor and godliness through the insitutions they infiltrated.

Started with the hippies and free love, ended with what you see today. With nu males, gays, slut culture, trannsexual males, and lesbianic bluehaired feminists.
>>
there is a picture like that one where the men who are left alone join and since they are wizards they cast a spell to kill the rest
>>
>>70637525
>Women are programmed to want the best genetic parent for their offspring
Actually that's false. They're predisposed to seek out when who can offer the best survival rates for their children, regardless of the genes of the man. Wealth and social status matters more than genes for women, while genes matters the most for men since men are the providers, not women.
>>
>>70635420

This wasn't an issue back in the day when men died in droves and woman were an abundant resource.

If you made it to 30 you deserved your 3 wives and had as many children as you could.

Now, men live almost as long as women, but women are still only interested in the cream of the crop, which is fine.

What pisses me off though is that they want the cake and the pie and the whole fucking dinner table, whilst still getting to be picky about their mates.

And we only have ourselves to blame for this. Female emancipation was a mistake.
>>
How do ugly girls get average men while ugly men get nothing?
>>
>>70637832
Images can exist just to display data, anon. They don't have to be implying anything.
>>
>>70637935
Yes but thats besides the point.

What image the OP posted is what they want to turn our society into.

right now its very well possible for most men to find a mate. but look at divorce and slut culture, swingers, and cuckolding and tell me this is not the way we are headed.
>>
>>70637958
Im giggling like an idiot over here. I have to see it now
>>
Feminism.
>>
>>70638034
Because of the OP's image and some men taking multiple sexual partners.

This leaves a surplus of men.

A surplus that has no stake in society and no future of family or children to care about.

Dangerous.
>>
>>70638077

I am of the opinion that bitching about women gets you nowhere. They are what they are.

It's up to us men to fix the world. If that means grooming your potential bride for a few years, then so be it.
>>
>>70637608
>instead of going for the nice girls, they go for the hot girls that treat them much worse.

This doesn't happen unless you only count alpha males as men. Average looking women can make more money than a starting doctor or lawyer by prostituting themselves. It's legal here, the average ones make €100 - €150 a hour.
>>
>>70637701
Just because you aren't getting laid doesn't meant this holds true for everyone else.

Do you really think all women are flocking to a small percentage of males?
>>
File: 42.jpg (502 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
502 KB, 3268x553
>>70637958
>>70638084
>>
>>70637608
Are you retarded? You seem to be! Because nothing you say is even remotely true. As male sexuality is inherently no strings attached men have no reason to ignore anything but the absolute bottom and thus don't.

On topic. Because the government has effectively assumed the role of the provider. Giving them all the stuff they prior had to get from a guy per forced redistribution. Thus setting them free to just run amok and do whatever. It's absolutely disastrous all around.

Add sexual liberation i.e entitlement indoctrination atop and you get the situation we ended up in.

>>70637701
Basically. It was mostly a contract between men to make mutual corporation possible and get everyone invested.

It however also developed in women, as this way they could get a guy to heavily invest because he could be (mostly) certain to raise his own offspring. And she needed him to be willing to do so, least she aswell as the children starve and are without protection.
>>
>>70637999
No, you are wrong. Women want to be impregnated by the man with the best genetics but they want the man with the greatest security and resources to care of her and her child. There is no need to seek both in the same man, though a man that is both attractive and rich is best of all.
>>
>>70638252
Its up for men to fix the current culture and current state of women.

You cannot blame women for men allowing this to happen.

When you allow a rabbit to fuck freely you cant blame it when it acts like a little furry whore, thats in its nature.
>>
>>70638158
nah, it's not dangerous. I'm part of that surplus. you just leave hopes and illusions and go on, like a bitter, cynic, son of a bitch.
some other people from that surplus becomes a crying blob, or develop some kind of problem (drugs, alcohol, manchild).
and then, just a little few, are a danger, as they could kill or rape or something.
the surplus you talk about means nothing, you are out of the market, and what's out of the market does not exist.
>>
>>70637935
>equality of opportunity
But it isn't, because you can't change attractiveness.
Equalitiy of opportunity only works if everyone is put at the same level of opportunity at first (i.e. Everyone has the same level of attractiveness originally but they then can work harder to ensure a better outcome)

But concerning attractiveness equality of opportunity can't exist because not everyone is put at the same level originally, and not everyone can work to achieve a better outcome
>>
it's always been happening. it's just easier now that women are allowed to leave the home.
>>
>>70638311
I am getting laid and have a wife and kids. Because I was blessed with +10 charisma and good looks.

Used to be there was an ugly woman for every ugly man.

But in my experience there is in fact a large amount of men who are not committed and twice as many women. But thats in their nature.

Nice projecting though.
>>
File: 1457486608206.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1457486608206.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>70635420
>>70637432
>>70637525
>>70637608
>>70637701
>>70637754
>>70637772
>>70637832
>>70637851
>>70637935
>>70637945
>>70637958
>>70637999
>>70638012
>>70638034
>>70638058
>>70638077
>>70638084
>>70638133
>>70638158
>>70638252
>>70638300

>Browses /pol/
>Thinks they have relationship experience
>Thinks they know what women like
>Probably some fat basement dwellers

*tips*
>>
>>70638311
Yes, because they are. Without the protection aswell as resource component they are just left to seek out the last possible factors, add to that entitlement indoctrination.

Women rate 80% of men to be BELOW AVERAGE looking. So even the 20% aren't necessarily "great", the lower percentages of those 20% are deemed ACCEPTABLE to AVERAGE by women.
>>
>>70638598
>projecting this bad
Im so sorry :(.
>>
>>70635420
that's basically a lie about 1955.

a fairytale.
>>
>>70635420
why does it scream: capitalism to me?
>>
Ignore the MGTOW "lens", the data's good as far as I can tell:

https://youtu.be/7vqRbScCIPU

https://youtu.be/4wpca1ZDIRQ

https://youtu.be/sp_rgqRugho
>>
>>70638598
Oh damn, you're gonna get so many (You)s for that post.

I'm super jealous.
>>
>>70638445
its a huge untapped resource with potential problems.

look at the islamic invasion.

millions of military aged males who are horny as fuck and not held down by families or wives.
>>
>>70638577
We're living in a weird world where even on /pol/ some neckbeards feel the need to white knight despite the fact that there are no women around.

Seriously simply bringing up simple numbers, the societal disruption that has occured due to welfare, sexual revolution and some of the factors such as women rating 4/5 of men to be below average gets these people riled up.
>>
File: 1442519172384.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1442519172384.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
>>70638611
>mfw entitled fatties
>>
Reality is more like:

Hot girls go for hot guys.

Average girls get fucked by hot guys and stay forever single.

Ugly girls get ugly guys or average males that have broken down.

I base this just on what I see every single day. Life as an average male is pretty much suffering, the women you should be getting are the ones that drink feminist koolaid.

As a former average male I suggest you work as hard as you can to become hot. Go to the gym, get eye surgery, orthodontics, whatever the fuck it takes. Hot women are actually really nice and feminism hasn't hit them as hard, average women are cunts and not worth any effort.
>>
>>70638611
Women need to be realistic and not shallow or being aspergers ridden children.

Looks fade, most women are fuckign fat or ugly at old age. Saggy tits are gross I don't care, young teen pussy is best.

Gay men are retarded.
>>
Could someone explain how can one tell what girl isn't a total bitch before they open their mouths even if from the outside they look no different than the rest.
So far I only encountered total bitches and ended up having retarded rumors spread about me (the most ludicrous was me getting labelled gay for not having a girlfriend)
>>
>>70638723
>Implying a woman would search for that refugee cock.

nah, trust me, we are nothing.
>>
On the left is a monogamous mating style, and the right is polygamous. Both are readily observable in nature. Penguins and swans are an example of monogamous, and peacocks are an example of polygamous.

Humans are capable of both, depending mostly on our social structure and pressures. When the left was in effect, "1/10s" would mate with other "1/10s." In this format everyone mates, but only the best mate with the best. In the right, the selective sex (females for us) usually have sex with the top males. Since men invest almost no energy in the reproductive process the system is exaggerated immensely.

The reason this has occurred is the liberation of women and a more casual role sex has in our day to day lives. Women are no longer encouraged to wait until marriage and are not punished for being loose, meaning they flock to the top males.

We can't just blame females however. Remember, men have always been higher socially. Men in charge are often the "alphas" and would love to liberate women, giving them a much larger selection to mate with.

I'm really not sure which model is best for human survival and fitness, but the bottom percent of men who would normally have a mate but don't are not as healthy as they once were. It could be dangerous.
>>
>>70638445
The bourgeois (women and alpha males) exploit the hopes of the proletariat (beta males) to prevent revolt (beta uprising)

Ex:

>"you're going to make someone very happy someday"
>"just be yourself and you'll get a girl!"
Etc.
>>
>>70638577
>Used to be there was an ugly woman for every ugly man.
There still is, it's just ugly men now live vicariously through the internet instead of socializing.

Does anyone really expect to meet a woman if they spend all their time on 4chan or other shit sites?

News flash: if you sequester yourself at home on the computer, never socialize, don't take care of yourself, and become prematurely bitter you aren't exactly going to radiate potential to the opposite sex.

People who bitch about women on /pol/ should look at what they have to offer: a chip on your shoulder, delusions of grandeur, rampant sense of superiority, and the inability to come to terms with perceived slights in your past.
>>
>>70638034
Because ugly girls still go to clubs and gets drunk average men unlike u who lives on the basement
>>
>>70638941
How is Spain in terms of Islamic immigration? I'm considering moving there.
>>
>>70638791
Projecting much? Seriously is pointing out simple facts so harmful to you guys you need to cope in this way least you lose all hope?

>>70638838
Oh definitely. Late 20s is when things rapidly switch around and most women turn into fat betas. They still want the same attention and think they're entitled to the same things except nobody is willing to give it to them anymore.

Then they get all pissy and go write columns about "where did all the good men go" and "why don't men marry anymore." It's funny, especially since the answer is they're chasing fresher and better pussy over an old hag.
>>
>>70638941
>implying what women want matters to """ refugees"""
>implying this summer won't be open season for raping white girls
>>
>>70638959
No. Maybe some guy still believin that disney shit for a while, but there's a moment when you just quit. I don't have any hopes, and what prevents me of revolting is that I don't even want to live.

>>70639048
there's a north-south gradient. more in the south than in the north. exceptions may be madrid and barcelona.
anyway, expect: moors, romanians, gipsies.
black people is nice here.
>>
>>70638611
>Women rate 80% of men to be BELOW AVERAGE looking. So even the 20% aren't necessarily "great", the lower percentages of those 20% are deemed ACCEPTABLE to AVERAGE by women.
Assuming your nonsense statistic is correct - so what? If you go outside are you going to think the majority of women that pass you by are attractive?

Attraction is definitely important, but most people do not form long-term relationships based solely on physical attraction, especially as they get older.

The fact is, if you are confident, interesting, funny, etc. you can compensate for what you lack in the looks department. Keep in mind these traits are not inherently innate and they can be developed like a muscle. Unfortunately, people who spend a lot of time on 4chan/online in general atrophy socially.
>>
>>70639048

Spain and the Mediterranean got raped by Muslims for centuries, hence why they're less white.
>>
>>70638982
Its important to ask why men are "boxing themselves up" and "living vicariously through the internet."

If you had an inquisitive mind you would ask yourself "why do so many men feel like society has nothing to offer them and live in fantasy and internet rather than real life."

The answer is not because they choose to. Those men would rather be out living a life with a woman and a family and a wellpaying job which benefits society.
>>
>>70635420
Nigger.

It was always this way.
>>
>>70639224
You are blaming the victims of the current social decline. Disenfranchised men are a natural result of our current cultural collapse.

Its too easy for some to say "just stop doing x" when you are not in their position and do not understand that this is not the way things always were.

This new culture of men who have decided to quit society and live solely in fantasy is new and growing population.
>>
File: pp.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>70638948

I'm just glad women aren't as shallow as men. I'm maybe slightly above average in looks, and I did okay. Then I got a job as the business manager for a non-profit performing arts organization and I've got more dates than I know what to do with. Two one night stands in a week; I've got girls asking for my phone number and texting me.

Only losers waste time getting fit. Way more fun to collect money and power.
>>
>>70639148
What the fuck am I supposed to be projecting? I also hate neckbeards that think they deserve a 10/10 teen virgin.
>>
>>70639214
>I don't even want to live

The hope and ignorance of the proletariat is exploited to the point where they break; like a slave in the summer, they are pushed to the point in which their existence becomes meaningless and all chances of revolution are eliminated.
>>
>>70639224
Around 50-75% of the women I pass by are attractive
>>
>>70639512
> I also hate neckbeards that think they deserve a 10/10 teen virgin.

This is what you are projecting. You need to stop you are embarassing yourself.
>>
>>70639224

>If you go outside are you going to think the majority of women that pass you by are attractive?

Men rate women relative to other women so they produce a bell curve.

Women rate men on a skewed distribution because they're evolutionarily programmed towards hypergamy.
>>
>>70639224
>nonsense statistic
That's real actually, those ratings came from OKCupid.
>>
>>70638445
The surplus can result in instability if it is significant. There's a very high chance the surplus of males in China and India results in very high internal instability.
>>
>>70639253
>Its important to ask why men are "boxing themselves up" and "living vicariously through the internet."
It's because they had socialization issues in high school. turned to an easy source of distraction and ersatz socialization, and are now addicted to it.

It isn't like most people who live in fantasy online (e.g.: most of /pol/) were at one point highly social and had a lot to offer. I think they gave up before things even really started and this gives them an outlet.

I'm 30 and luckily this sort of online social outlet did not exist or was not widely used when I was in high school. I could see myself having embraced it due to being picked on or not having many friends. The result would have been a continuation of social awkwardness, teen angst, lack of social skills, etc. into my adult years.

I wish I could sit down with a lot of the bitter 4chan crowd, especially those under 20, and tell them to change their ways and step away from the computer. Life can be a lot better, but you have to meet people halfway and exercise those social muscles.
>>
>>70639609
Do you live in Monaco or something?
>>
>>70639504
>You are blaming the victims of the current social decline. Disenfranchised men are a natural result of our current cultural collapse.
You sound like a SJW, just on the other end of the scale.
>>
>>70638959
Beta October Revolution when?
State issued waifus when?
>>
>>70638887

Dont go for the girls with the "porn look"
>>
>>70639656
>That's real actually, those ratings came from OKCupid.
Oh okay. What's the impact factor of OKCupid?

;)
>>
>>70639620
>not understanding projecting
What exactly am I projecting? Do you think all criticism is projection? Are you a retard throwing around psychological buzzwords?
>>
>>70639797
I don't, heck, the overdone makeup on them repels me.
>>
>>70639685
Look at Japan if you want to see what comes out of a culture with an immense surplus of men who live in fantasy and have decided to quit society.

>>70639766
Well that is not an argument for anything just namecalling.

You can blame victims, its a thing that happens, and doesnt mean you are a SJW. ie Telling someone they deserved to be raped
>>
>>70639685
yeah, they will change the orbit of the earth by fapping all at the same time.

what are they? they are nothing. they are only for work. if they don't do it, or revolt somehow, they will be eliminated.

trust me, think of the surplus like a landfill of useless human beings.
>>
>>70639835
>haha I was wrong so now it's irrelevant
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70639507
>I'm glad women aren't as shallow as men
>proceeds to tell story in which him receiving money leads to women liking him

TBQH men aren't that shallow. When men say they hate fat girls, they really mean they like women with self control. When they say they like women to be shorter than them, they are actually saying they like women who are nimble and gentle. Etc.

Personally though I value a women's personality, I couldn't live with someone who's vapid, bitchy, and greedy. I also like women that share my interests and political views.
>>
>>70635420

For the same reason you go to Google instead of my search engine.
>>
>>70635420
Evolution. Our natural state is a hard one in which only the strong survived, thus women have evolved to be attracted to certain "strong" traits to ensure healthy offspring. In short, we are animals and your pic is part of the evidence attesting to that.
>>
>>70639772
Now or there will be dead children every where.

If we cant have a future. Nobady will!
>>
>>70639731
No, I live in a shitty part of florida
>>
>>70639846
Projection:
>the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.

You said:
>I also hate neckbeards that think they deserve a 10/10 teen virgin.

This is not criticism. Valid criticisim would be "You are saying x and this is wrong because x"

You merely did namecalling and pure projection. Not valid criticism.
And here you are doing it again.
>>
>>70639224
>If you go outside are you going to think the majority of women that pass you by are attractive
the average woman is reasonably physically attractive, even in this era of expanding waistlines, but the same does not hold true for how woman see men
>>
>>70637945
If such institutions could so easily be destroyed, then was their foundation stable to begin with?
>>
>current year
>people still care about filthy, smelly 3DPD whores

Take the 2D redpill senpai-tachi!
>>
>>70640071
So if I were projecting then I would be a neckbeard that wants a 10/10 teen virgin.
>spoiler: I'm not
>>
>>70640184
Any institution can be destroyed after 60+ years of infiltration by a determined enemy.
>>
>>70637935
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING BALD, FUCK THIS GODDAMN SOCIETY WE'VE INHERITED.
>>
>>70638779
Women are here, we just don't all have photos of our tits handy to upload
>>
RARE FLAG ALERT

>>70633437
>>70633437
>>70633437
>>
>>70640008

I meant shallow about looks. And I don't know about you, but I don't like fat girls because they're gross. I like women that share my interests, but there's no way I'd be with someone ugly just because she has a great personality.
>>
File: Hngg.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1366) Image search: [Google]
Hngg.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1366
>>70640230
Ke-ta is a god
>>
>>70640243
Do you know any good books on this subject? That might be a hard question though since it's hard to find controversial options centralized in a complete book in this day and age.
I want to know how the cultural Marxist did it so I can know my enemy.
>>
>>70639867

Most girls are okay. 4chan warps your view on girls.
>>
>>70640323
You're supposed to take them on the spot and timestamp them.

What can I say, though, I suppose you weren't going to do it anyway.
>>
>>70640008

Camsites are a good example of this.

The most popular cams are not usually the most stereotypically attractive girls, but those that are interesting.
>>
>>70640446
Let me clarify, I had these experiences way before I even knew about 4chan. So trust me, it's not about warped views.
>>
>>70639713
You are of course right insofar as your solution could improve the situation of many individuals. Still that's just a bandaid. A more comprehensive solution would target the roots of the problem: social atomization, which is the consequence of our economic system (and before someone asks, societal evolutions, such as the sexual revolution are also the consequences of economics) .
>>
>>70638598
Man, I just knew this would be intelligent and well thought out by the way you replied to every post before yours, as well as the fact that you mentioned a fedora. Project a little harder next time.
>>
Because good looking guys, chads, don't care anymore. They fuck anything that moves. Just look at how many people like fat, little women, ugly women. "chubby" women. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>70639884
Why do you think there's a social decline/cultural collapse? I'm convinced it's a consequence of our capitalist system.
>>
>>70640008
Women, on the other hand want a 6'4" Brad Pitt with a 10" peener, who can be a dumbfuck mass murderer for all they care
>>
>>70640781
Feminism.
>>
>>70635420
Why don't you faggots just go for ugly chicks and stop complaining?
Or rather, don't because then your seed will not go on.
>>
>>70640338
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>70640417
the Devil's pleasure palace is what comes to mind

its written from a christian perspective and in a take no prisoners sort of way so be warned. But it dives into detail about the Frankfort school and the long march.

Documentaries are numerous Ill look to see what I have saved.
>>
>>70640781

Women allowed to vote for emotions.

Lasting subversion from the Soviet Union and Jews.

Artificial abundance turning the West into an r-type environment.
>>
>>70637999 If you know anything about genetics, survival is pretty much the point of genetics. In human culture, that means obtaining money and being healthy. Also, number of offspring is not as critical as fecundity, which refers to being able to produce children who are fertile, and willing to reproduce.

That being said, it is not enough just for her to be satisfied or happy about money, but also to try and set up her kids well (great home, can lead to great education and future success).
>>70638429
Great point, since we are not say, songbirds, or frogs, or lions, we don't pick a mate based on obvious phenotypic traits (looks) alone. Some guy might look "average," but if he makes such a high wage that he can support you and your 5 kids comfortably, while that would raise his "appeal" from a reproductive point of view.
>>
>>70640880
Because most of the people on this board are average and don't feel that they should have to step down and marry a vapid fat feminist whore.

(I'm actually quite handsome but on most r9k rate threads about 8/10 of them are average or above average)
>>
>>70640788
dumbfuck mass murderers get a lot of love letters when they're caught and go to prison
>>
>>70640996
Wanted to add, the phenotype of an organism is a direct refelction of his genotype (genetics) and his environment. So, trying to say that the outside refleects what's on the inside. People think that the aforementioned point applies to men as well (he is motivated and positive, therefore he must be a better husband somehow).
>>
>>70635420
it will be most interesting to see how gender relationships play out in a few decades from now when the enforcement of women's quotas combined with ever greater share of women in higher education will leave them with but a few options to "marry up"

btw I don't buy into OP's pic, maybe it is true for US but not so much here
>>
>>70637754
Medicine (longer lifespan, birth control, safe conception) and liberalism (atheism, feminism, etc)
>>
>>70641084
They do? Or are you being sarcastic?

I remember watching a sitcom episode about this...
>>
>>70641059

Men will rate you higher than women.

8/10 is barely passable as attractive to the average woman.
>>
Frankfurt school and the long march through our institutions.

"Death of the West" p1 and p2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4v6CVcHUXY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5gm_u4gOng
>>
>>70638012
>What pisses me off though is that they want the cake and the pie and the whole fucking dinner table, whilst still getting to be picky about their mates.
welcome to sexual reproduction, dipshit. The female is the one that actually makes the baby and spends the most time/energy/resources making it so they're obviously the ones that get to be picky. Unless they're raped I guess.
>>
>>70641353
That's why women are so "traumatized" by rape, they don't get to be impregnated by fucking Chris's Pratt and actually have to settle for something less.
>>
>>70640624
>You are of course right insofar as your solution could improve the situation of many individuals. Still that's just a bandaid. A more comprehensive solution would target the roots of the problem: social atomization, which is the consequence of our economic system (and before someone asks, societal evolutions, such as the sexual revolution are also the consequences of economics) .
People will always be singled out, picked on, etc.

It doesn't matter what system is in place or what period in human history it is.

What matters is how you react to it. Unfortunately, technology has given us the ultimate distraction and socialization substitute, which provides a convenient and comforting (in the short run) outlet for the losers (for lack of better word).

It becomes a closed loop system and, combined with a strong sour grapes attitude, people start convincing themselves they don't want healthy relationships and that meeting fellow humans halfway is a form of "weak compromise" and they are too strong to bend their ideals.

It really is pathological. I have a 4 month old son now and I really want to make sure he doesn't live vicariously online, and that he embraces the natural world and the people that populate it.

Like I said in a previous post, I had tons of social issues when I was in high school. Lots of them still exist, I've either come to terms with them or simply matured. I think this kind of positive growth is going to be a lot harder and less common for people who react to negative social stimuli by using the internet as their sole outlet.
>>
Not enough slut shaming
>>
>>70641353
Yeah maybe in the past, today men are on the hook for 18 years of child support if she chooses to have a baby.

Paternal surrender or whatever people are calling it today needs to become a thing. It's been way too long without. Of course it'll never see the light of day because then women would have to be responsible for their own decisions.
>>
>>70640525
Sorry man, you were right in there too
>>
>>70641787
>Paternal surrender or whatever people are calling it today needs to become a thing. It's been way too long without.
Yeah, I think that's worked well with blacks. Oh wait...

Don't ejaculate inside a woman you do not want to spend your life with and don't trust someone you don't know well if they say they are on birth control. Always use a condom and these things will most likely not affect you.
>>
It's how it should be really, for the good of our species

Subpar genetics should be taken out of the gene pool, only the best of the best should be allowed to have kids
>>
>>70635420
That's not how things worked in 1955.
>>
>>70642094
Male birth control advances like vasalgel are going to change the fucking world, kind of like female birth control.

STDs will probably skyrocket because no condoms though
>>
>>70642266
everything was apparently better in the past
>>
>>70642094
Given your argument, you'd agree with me that women should not be able to have abortions right? After all she should be responsible and not let a man cum in her that she isn't willing to raise a child with.
>>
>>70642375
While I agree with you on principle humans are literally retarded. I think it would be better to temporarily sterilize everyone until they can prove they can be a competent parent and not fuck up their children who will then turn around and fuck up their own kids and fuck with others.

There's no need to punish a kid with a miserable existence if it's parents don't want it enough to kill it.
>>
Because for whatever biologically determined reason, female utility is of higher value than men. This is a common trait for all of humanity.

Do you buy shitty food if you can afford the nice, tasty, more healthy but also more expensive products? Answer: No you don't, looking on an average. People adjust their lifestyle based on available utility.

When women's utility (providing access to sex and reproduction to men) is higher valued than men's utility (safety, social status, and good genes), the only logical outcome, from a "human-nature" point of view, is that women WILL converge towards the upper-class of men.

That's the game we play by, and there's not much that we can do about that. Only real way is to have fembots so advanced they are indistinguishable from real women, and the artificial womb.
>>
>>70642375
I'm not exactly a huge proponent of abortion, but when the fetus is in her body she has more say..

It's not fair, but that's the way it goes. You can't force someone to eat, exercise, live healthily just because they are pregnant with your child. Otherwise a woman you are planning to impregnate should have dominion over your personal choices in order to ensure healthy sperm.
>>
>>70635420
Why did you crop the wizard uprising part?
>>
>>70642656
>There's no need to punish a kid with a miserable existence if it's parents don't want it enough to kill it.
>if parents don't want it enough to kill it

wut
>>
>>70642698
Okay, she can have the child and raise it on her own, the man doesn't want it, she can't make decisions for him if he can't make decisions for her. It's her body, it's his money.
>>
>>70642808
Meaning it's existence probably won't be very good being raised by parents who would rather it be dead
>>
File: 1458743413932.jpg (55 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1458743413932.jpg
55 KB, 480x476
>>70635420
Because the men 4chan views as Alpha are not very good people in general and women are whores. Have you ever met an Alpha male. I knew a few in the war both died thank god and both had it coming. No one would follow them because they were idiots. Not to mention their total lack of leadership skills and tactics. Personally If the terrorists hadn't shot them I would likely have shot them and blamed the terrorists. Fuckers reminded me of those douches from Jersey shore only on more steroids.
>>
>>70642826
As any adult knows, personal responsibility do not disappear because you regret or no longer want something.

I don't even know how this is an argument. You do the crime you pay the crime, it has nothing to do with anyone but you.
>>
>>70638478
Equality of opportunity simply means there aren't external structures advantaging some over others, of course some people will have a natural advantage over others because genetics.
>>
Girls are scared of what other girls think and compare themselves to their friends more.

If a 2/10 hambeast has hot friends, she's going to think she deserves better. In a club for example, girls won't get with guys unless they get approval from their friends that he's hot enough. As girls are jealous creatures, they'll usually say no he isn't. I used to go clubbing quite a lot, I'd get with fairly hot girls and then their friends would full on cockblock me with shit like "think of X he really likes you, you shouldn't have a one night stand with this guy", "don't get with him grey denim is not ok".

This happens with all girls, ugly or hot. Their drunk friends get salty.

Its not about finance, genetics or even personality in these situations. Its about how girls act in groups, inflating their self-esteem. Which is on the whole what female friendships seem to be, they use eachother for compliments and facebook likes rather than have any sort of meaningful friendship.
>>
>>70642954
Okay so then you agree woman should not be able to have abortions right?
>>
>>70635420
When left on their own, women choose dick-sharing haram's on their own.

They choose oppression, they choose islam.

Women vote to destroy their countries, their cultures, their genetics, and themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 673x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 673x1023
Sometimes being too good looking and fit makes women insecure. They'll have a one night stand to get knocked up but know that you will cheat on them so it's pretty much over before it even started. I like knocking up random women and let beta males raise the offspring. I do what it takes to spread superior aryan genes.

Some of us weren't meant to be domesticated. Just dominate pussy and move on to the next target.
>>
>>70643067
It's her body, she has dominion over it.

When you become pregnant you don't forfeit core freedoms to the state or anyone else.

If you impregnate someone and she chooses to have an abortion, sucks to be you. If she chooses to have the baby, enjoy raising and/or paying for it.

That's reality., that's responsibility. If it was in men's bodies then we would have the ultimate say over the fate of the fetus.

But it isn't. Blame mammalian biology.
>>
>>70638300
This. I know a girl that is literally a no-talent art-school dropout with massive student loan debt and zero marketable skills. But she's attractive, and sells her used panties on ebay.

And people pay her good money for that shit.

It is fucking ridiculous how women can get away with this kind of shit and then claim they're being oppressed. She could have learned a skill or done something proactive with her life, but why bother doing that when a man can support you in some way or another.
>>
>>70639713
>I wish I could sit down with a lot of the bitter 4chan crowd, especially those under 20, and tell them to change their ways and step away from the computer. Life can be a lot better, but you have to meet people halfway and exercise those social muscles.
You say that but do you have any proof to support this? Why should we go out and turn ourselves into a validation-seeking slave?
How can a lesser man enjoy his life if the world only offers good shit to superior men?
>>
>>70643032
I attest to that. The alpha female in any group will get the best guy that she made the beta or even omega girl deny for some "nice guy."
It's why you often see women friends fighting each other, it's usually for dominance of the group and dick control.
>>70643400
She had dominion over using birth control for her body as well; she had dominion over spreading her legs or not. She does not get to forfeit someone else's life because she did not act responsibly and was careless.
>>
>>70643129
Hierarchy of needs, though. In those shitholes everyone's just worried about having physical security, being alive and safe, and just having a family that is provided for. Once the standards of living get high enough they can satisfy higher needs like happiness and self-actualization.
>>
>>70643400
lmao

And why exactly does the man not have dominion over his own money and his own life? Why should he be forced to pay for a kid he doesn't want? And no "you do the crime you do the crime (sic)" as you put it is not an argument, otherwise women should not be allowed to have an abortion.
>>
>>70643458
>And people pay her good money for that shit.
Men pay her for it. Why are you upset about her and not the drooling neckbeards that pay for used underwear?

She is making money in the short-term but she better find a rich mate or develop marketable skills before she gets too old.
>>
>>70643552
>>70643400

Maybe I should clarify this a little, she shouldn't be able to have a tax subsidized abortion. Why am I paying for women's abortions? She did the crime now she has to pay the crime.
>>
>>70640258
>being this insecure
Dude just shave your head. Looks 100% better than anything else you can do at that point.
>>
File: proland.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
proland.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>70643525
Even if we took on the burden of these people and tried to weather the storm collapse would happen before the standards of living increase.

The particular scum that's being imported into Europe does not work, does not integrate.
>>
>>70643552
>Why should he be forced to pay for a kid he doesn't want? And no "you do the crime you do the crime (sic)" as you put it is not an argument, otherwise women should not be allowed to have an abortion.

You seem to have an inability to understand responsibility. It isn't about what is fair in life or what you want. Wake up call buddy, life isn't fair.

If fertilization and development of the fetus was external then both parents could have completely equal say in the matter, but it isn't.

They go through the pregnancy and birth so they have more responsibility and therefore can make the final call.

>>70643518
>She had dominion over using birth control for her body as well; she had dominion over spreading her legs or not. She does not get to forfeit someone else's life because she did not act responsibly and was careless.
Like I said, don't carelessly ejaculate inside a woman and don't believe someone if they say they are on the pill. Always use a condom.

Problem solved, stop worrying about it. Be responsible for yourself.
>>
>>70635420

No problem with this. Best males get harems while the rest don't breed. My only problem is that it should be based on physical attractiveness. I don't think 80 year old obese 5'4" rich Jews should be able to buy 16 year old virgins.

Feminism means women get to chose who they fuck, when they want to. Patriarchy is about keeping women pure to one man. This is the new system. The top 40% of men get all the women while the middle 20% get the left over scraps and then the bottom 40% don't breed.
>>
>>70643887
>Wake up call buddy, life isn't fair.

Not gonna read another word.
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>
>>70643736
Stop paying taxes. I converted my "buisness to cash only" work under the table and hide most of my money so it appears I am under the poverty line. Just so my tax dollars don't go to things like welfare for the inner city and abortions. If you cant care for a child don't have sex, if you get knocked up murdering the baby is not the answer. I shouldn't have to pay for other peoples poor choices and hedonism.
>>
>>70643812
When did this become about immigrants? Obviously people do what they're used to doing, people can only satisfy higher needs over the generations usually, maybe they will improve their situation and very late in life try for more, but not usually.
>>
https://caamib.wordpress.com/the-story-of-your-incel-an-inconvenient-truth/

Read this and you'll know.
>>
>>70635420

Its always happened.

Only the mother knows who the father is. And sometimes not even the mother.

Historically 100% of women would reproduce with 50% of men.
>>
>>70637701
Yes female hypergamy and liberation is a common feature in peaking/collapsing civilizations
>>
>>70643900
and then society collapses
>>
>>70644126
Rome is falling prepare for the new dark age.
>>
>>70643887
>inb4 condom breaks
It is much easier to claim men should be responsible when they are the ones being preyed upon. Women either get the abortion or they trap men by forcing them to ejaculate inside. I would know, It's common practice for a woman to decide she wants a "baby daddy" and will snag a guy only to dump him and demand child support from him.
>>
>>70641499
Yeah, or maybe it's because rape is fucking traumatizing you shithead.
>>
>>70643476
>You say that but do you have any proof to support this?
Do I have any proof that embracing humanity in situ will, on average, make someone happier than being a bitter shell of a man who lives vicariously online? Really?

>How can a lesser man enjoy his life if the world only offers good shit to superior men?
Life offers nothing, you get what you put into it or take out. If you were a tree growing in the shade of a taller tree would you just give up on life, pretend to love the shade, or try your best to outcompete?

>Why should we go out and turn ourselves into a validation-seeking slave?
I'm afraid you may be too far gone. Sorry buddy, if you see human and worldly interactions as merely validation seeking you are too deep into the trap I was talking about. Don't be surprised when things don't go your way, and you become more bitter and depressed.

Also, isn't hammering away at ephemeral posts for fleeting reactions from other anonymous people the ultimate in validation-seeking behaviour?
>>
Because apparently all women are beautiful now, even the boring fatties.
>>
>>70644065
I didn't realize you were championing the whole female politics and assumed you were only speaking of the migrant crisis.

Good luck with that, I'm sure their terrible policies will turn us around any day now.
>>
>>70643957
Of course not. You delude yourself into thinking you are a lone wolf, an island unto itself, yet you want to regulate basic behaviours because of the potential for something that is disagreeable happening.
>>
>>70638598
My opinion of women which I came too after having sex with quite a few of them

(Before I was sexually experienced I had a Disney white knight impression of women as well)

The truth will set you free anon
>>
>>70644446
How about I come into your house, take everything you own and kill your dog. When you go to the police they say "yeah buddy, life ain't fair". Would you think that would be an appropriate response?

Throwing your hands up and saying "life isn't fair bro" is not an argument.

You got me good, being purposefully ignorant must have an appeal to you that I don't see for myself.
>>
>>70644275
Holy shit I agree with you but you can't post something so obvious and logical on /pol/.
>>
>>70644289
>Do I have any proof that embracing humanity in situ will, on average, make someone happier than being a bitter shell of a man who lives vicariously online? Really?
>embracing humanity
What?

>Life offers nothing, you get what you put into it or take out. If you were a tree growing in the shade of a taller tree would you just give up on life, pretend to love the shade, or try your best to outcompete?
I would give up since the tree already has me in a helpless situation.

>Also, isn't hammering away at ephemeral posts for fleeting reactions from other anonymous people the ultimate in validation-seeking behaviour?
It's discussion a way to be validated, yes it is, but it's more than that
>>
The other day my grandma was telling me about how she met/got together with my grandpa.
>be grandma, a short, frumpy girl
>but from a pretty well-to-do family. Not rich, but wealthy enough to travel to the city and buy the latest fashion
>sees my grandpa at school
>he's a manlet, but he runs track, goes to church, family owns a big farm, and he has aspirations of joining the Air Force
>grandma's face when she knows he's a good mating candidate
>but how to attract him?
>grandma starts attending beauty school while still in high school
>learns to do her make-up and hair in the latest trends
>goes to the city and buys all the latest clothes
>becomes best-looking girl in all of small town America
>becomes Spring Queen and makes a shit ton of friends
>tells all her friends that she's interested in grandpa
>all her friends/their friends/entire town makes a coordinated effort to get grandma and grandpa together (pretty easy when there's less than 500 people in the entire town)
>grandma and grandpa get married while still in high school
>still together to this day

Have you EVER heard of a girl today going through so much bullshit to get a boy?
>>
>>70644794
no, they just have tinder now
>>
>>70638598
Someone's projecting. It might just be you.
>>
>>70644626
I have firearms and the means to defend myself. I take care of myself and understand that, when all is said and done, I am the only one who is responsibility for my own well-being.

What would make you happy - a man and a woman enter a legally-binding agreement prior to fertilization? They both sign off on specifics such as dietary restrictions and restrictions on risky behaviours in order to ensure optimal gametes and fetus gestation conditions?

Or do you want to be like the glorious African Americans and impregnate women, decide you don't no kid, and run off to the next?

What we have now isn't perfect but it is a healthy middle ground.
>>
>>70644794
That town must have had the most boring week if the best thing around was to get two people together. Not meaning to be disrespectful, just feels a little Disney-like.
>>
>>70638358
kek
>>
>>70643900
And the society doesn't evolve, it gets stagnant and eventually collapses.
This because the survival of the fittest is shifted towards being a seducer.
Beta males builded society, because everyone of them had a woman.
When you've got none (because the government became the husband with alimony, child support and societal changes) nobody is motived to work.
You have beta with no interest in life and job, and many of them are aware of the danger of a marriage.
So, you have low birth rates, high divorce rates and a lot of unmotived man.

Why do you think primal men evolved from poligamy/hypergamy to monogamy?
We have societies because of monogamy.
>>
>>70645126
I'm sure it didn't happen exactly like that, and my grandma said it was actually a slow buildup over the course of months/years. But yes, it was the most boring town in existence. I talk to my mom about her childhood living there, and she fondly remembers that the most exciting thing to do was going to the railroad tracks and jumping their bikes over small hills of dirt/gravel.
>>
>>70644083
It's more like 80% of women and 40% of men.

Although a lot of people like to refer to the Pareto principle, it just isn't applicable on interpersonal human relationships. Hooking-up on the other hand...
>>
>>70644668
Yes, embracing humanity. Going outside, talking to people, interacting with people, laughing, crying, having sex, fighting, eye contact.

You know, what life has been doing since time immemorial.

As opposed to... being online and convincing yourself you don't need people or the "validation" of others (while missing the irony of it all).

>I would give up since the tree already has me in a helpless situation.
Many trees are shade-tolerant as seedlings and, when a canopy gap arises due to the death of a proximal tree, they can rapidly grow in height and fill in the space.

Some trees are naturally shade-tolerant, perfectly adapted to living in shade. They are able to happily photosynthesis and reproduce and live good, productive lives.

Some trees, before they die, do what is referred to as, "masting". They produce an exceptionally abundant crop of seeds/fruit. A sort of last ditch effort to spread their genetic material.

Other trees may be shade-intolerant but can still cling to survival for some time under shade. It isn't ideal, but what else is there but fighting for life? They may even manage to reproduce.

What trees don't do is bemoan the many wrongs that have been done to them, become increasingly detached and bitter, and convince themselves they are better than the others.

They keep on keeping on, do their best to be healthy, enjoy life to the fullest, etc.

And when a nice piece of ash comes along, they blast it with their pollen and don't hesitate or tell themselves they don't want to compromise their values with such a disgusting worldly deed.
>>
>>70635420

If you could get a girlfriend that is way more attractive than you would you?
>>
>>70637701
Growing up in this society has been frustrating. I could not experience what it was like to be young and in love. No sir, fucking parents would kick me out of the house for that.

The best years of my life were wasted playing video games and watching anime even though I had the physique and self-confidence to date attractive girls. When you have so much free time, what to do, this is why I began shitposting on /pol/ to cure my boredom.

I absolutely hate the idea of marriage without knowing my partner for a few years.
>>
>>70645776

Yeah you are definitely a virgin because your parents forced you to be. Keep believing that.
>>
>>70638598
the amount of projection in this post could run a drive-in theater
>>
>>70645776
You are definitely in a different position than a lot of others.

A lot of the parents of many /pol/ denizens would be ecstatic if their children went out and found girlfriends.
>>
>>70643812
the looks on those women's faces
>>
>>70645868
We have segregated buses and universities for males and females. Public interaction with an unrelated female is considered heresy.

The proper way is to prepare for marriage which you can ask your parents to arrange as early as 18 but I am terrified of committing myself to someone I have never known.
>>
>>70646048
they were wet
>>
>>70645776
>>70646146
Bro, it's way better than western society.
>>
>>70643900
>No problem with this.
Except what do you do with the surplus males with no wives? Africa shipped them off as slaves. The middle east exports them to Europe as "migrants".
>>
>>70646297

2edge4me
>>
>>70638598

So which is it, lads?
>toastie roastie
>ledditor
>betamax numale
>>
>>70646313
on this thread.
Ctrl+f -> surplus
discuss if you wish
>>
>>70646382
At least you can have a decent wife.
If you're an average guy, all you can get is an used slut with loosy vagina, you'll be her 30th boyfriend and she'll break up as soon as possibile.
>>
>>70643812
The old man was based as fuck. I want to complete my PhD overseas but I can't get a Visa due to my flag. Meanwhile rapefugees who contribute nothing to society are welcomed like tourists.

Students and professionals from my country are treated like cattle because of a few troublemakers in Europe.
>>
>>70635420
the chart changes after age 30-35.
woman learn how shitty their lives are by experience and choose whatever they can.
>>
File: say it with me now.png (350 KB, 755x629) Image search: [Google]
say it with me now.png
350 KB, 755x629
Because these men are more ugly, rude, stupid or generally unpleasant than the others. Now go fight over those two ugly chicks at the bottom.
>>
>>70646313

Nothing. They will be content masturbating alone and following their own interests and being MGTOW, like Japanese males.

>>70645671

Already going about this the wrong way, it's not about getting a girlfriend, but finding a wife.
>>
File: apocalypse.jpg (51 KB, 736x365) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
51 KB, 736x365
>>70637701

>This males go look for women elsewhere or will literally turn the civilization inside out.

I can't fallow your logic. Yet you described me as a person, and my 2 biggest fantasies.
>>
>>70639504

>This new culture of men who have decided to quit society and live solely in fantasy is new and growing population.

This is a problem. We need a cultural shift, guys clubs places like old school barber shops, boxing clubs, and pubs. These places can be where those poor guys raised by their moms can learn how to be men.
>>
>>70646415
Definite roastie, flaps flopping.
>>
>>70646528
well, it would be more accurate to say they "settle" after age 30-35 when they need money.
>>
>>70635420
It doesn't you're just a cuck, a beta, and need excuses to make up for the fact that you're a failure with women
>>
It should be a crime for ugly people to breed, anyway.
>>
>>70635420

Because that 60% of men are inside on their computers shitposting on 4chan.

Honestly, how can you expect to get a girlfriend if you don't even put yourself out there? Stop being so cognitively dissonant
>>
>>70635420
>implying boring and ugly people don't fuck like rabbits
lol wat
>>
how do u know it was like that in 1950's and now it's different?
>>
>>70635420
Eighty / Forty bro.
Not a new thing.
>>
File: frequency of sex.jpg (104 KB, 1003x551) Image search: [Google]
frequency of sex.jpg
104 KB, 1003x551
>>70635420

It does not this is just a shitty /r9k/ meme created by some super autistic ugly permavirgin
>>
>>70642939

>Have you ever met an Alpha male. I knew a few in the war both died thank god and both had it coming. No one would follow them because they were idiots. Not to mention their total lack of leadership skills and tactics.

Those guys weren't real alphas just betas trying to overcompensate. I've met a real alpha he was an ex-SEAL and my foreman. He had his flaws but was always likeable and could lead and motivate you, he was generally positive but had some great bantz.

However I'll admit he was kinda immature or inappropriate at times, he seemed to seek attention in public and say goofy edgy stuff to people.
>>
>>70635420
Basic biology and evolutionary principles.
>>
>>70635420
Current culture. Women do as they were told waht to do. Earlier they honestly were building families, as they were told.
>>
>be me
>Ivy League education
>6.5/10 looks
>shy, reserved
>decently fit

And yet I've had zero contact with women. If I were a woman, I'd be anyone here's dream girl.

Fucking insane.
>>
>>70648709
those stats are bullshit, not even the biggest chads and whores I know get laid that much.
>>
>>70649156
>If I were a woman, I'd be anyone here's dream girl
>>
>>70649156
Either you overestimate yourself by a good 5 or you have nobody to blame but yourself
>>
>>70649267

I don't know about you, but that description gets me rock hard.
>>
File: 1315546471091.jpg (126 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1315546471091.jpg
126 KB, 500x382
>>70638358

must happen
>>
>>70649293

If anything, I'm underestimating myself.

Should I really 'blame myself' for my personality? I think not. Sounds like you fell for the free will meme.
>>
File: r9k flag bearer.png (254 KB, 700x828) Image search: [Google]
r9k flag bearer.png
254 KB, 700x828
>>70649250

Fucking idiot most people are in relationships and have sex multiple times a week
>>
>>70649323
Maybe nobody likes you because you get off to yourself
>>
>>70635420
>men can only pump and dump one bitch until she gives birth
>women go after best "genes" which means nothing these days unless you have some congenital disorder
>genes for women mean status
>status equals power/wealth/fame/sociability/attractiveness (body and face)
>women flock after men that other women want
>women literally have no idea what they want in life, they just want more than any other woman
>listening to women at all
>dating/marrying American women

The sexual revolution was a mistake, suffrage was just the start.
>>
>>70649383
Yes, you should. Animals all over the world manage to have contact with the other sex, free will or not. Are you even below an animal?
>>
>>70649990

Terrible, completely illogical argument desu.
>>
>>70650155
>Option 1: There is free will and you simply chose not to get laid
>Option 2: There is no free will and the mindless automaton that you consider to be "you" is defective, unlike trillions of other, less complex automatons
Pick one
>>
>>70650482
>le 'sex' false equivalence

even if we were talking about a case of literal bestiality, the social dimension is absent, so the animal can't be compared to a human. it's like comparing your sex life to that of a vibrator.
>>
>>70650640
I meant animals who fuck each other.
And if there is no free will your sex life can be no different than that of a vibrator.
>>
>>70650802

You're a bit obtuse. Free will isn't the single dimension by which we draw distinctions between inanimate and animate objects.
>>
>>70650482
Conway, strong free will theorem

/thread
>>
>>70640417
Very good video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

also based papa yuri on subversion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
(a segment of a video you should watch all the way through)
>>
>>70638012
Actually men and women had similar life expectancies before mass industry. Only in the past 100 it so years have women started living much longer on average than men.
>>
>>70635420
Because girls are picky and men are desperate. All about Supply and Demand
>>
>>70643601
This.
>>
>>70635420
So... The sexual revolution is the same as natural selection?
>>
>>70638598
I am a 24 year old virgin but when I started coming to /pol/ about 5 years ago there were actually a lot of older married men on this board. 4chan as a whole has been bleeding older and wiser members even before I started coming here. I missed the golden age. ;_;
>>
File: zE3VxqP[1].jpg (276 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
zE3VxqP[1].jpg
276 KB, 1129x1600
>>70640788
>>
>>70652497
The sexual revolution is all the ugly annoying slutty people getting together to insist they be recognized as humans with feelings.
>>
>>70652637
>image reminds of my first and so far only asking out resulting in humiliation by the girl
>>
File: 1451928505222.jpg (2 MB, 2398x4047) Image search: [Google]
1451928505222.jpg
2 MB, 2398x4047
>>
>>70635420
>>
>>70652982
tard neck
>>
Anglo Whites in Canada, America, and Western Europe are literally retarded, though. Would you want to spend your life with someone who finds Candy Crush and Facebook interesting? Of course not.

Truth be told, I met an Arab girl who's literally perfect for me. Same political and artistic interests, same perversions, and similar social status. It really just comes down to both partners willingness to find the right person for them; Monogamy doesn't work how it used to, so you have to make the best of it. Just get out there and meet people. I met her on campus, the easiest place to meet people. I believe a lot of males are socially awkward now (I was too), and that's part of the problem. The other, as people have stated, is that many 5/10 females believe they're 8/10 and aren't willing to settle with a man of similar scale.
>>
File: level 99.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
level 99.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>>70652637
M G T O W
>>
>>70638598
You forgot another post
>>70638598
>>
>>70649156
How are you trying to talk to women? Simply existing isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>70653187
Does each hat = a different Internet subculture?
>>
>>70653485
1 like = 1 hat
>>
>>70652860
>>70652637

It's funny because I had two women ask me out in similar circumstances. They asked me out in front of all their friends and I denied them.

One was a blond, blue eyed Scottish lass 6/10(frumpy face) and the other was a brown haired, brown eyed German gal 6/10(skinny tier).

Was really satisfying turning them down. They look so heartbroken and dejected when it happened and their faces turned beet red because they were publicly humiliated. I sometimes masturbate to the thought of them.

I'm a 25 year old virgin so I guess the final joke is on me, they probably live happier lives. Don't even know why I denied them, I just shut down when put into situations where I get close to a woman.

I graduated college so now it's too late to ever get my shit straight. No where to find single women.
>>
File: jared leto pointing.jpg (359 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
jared leto pointing.jpg
359 KB, 1000x664
>>70635420
Human nature.

What we've experienced is the deregulation of morality. Everything is permissible, do what you want, etc. It's unshackled women and allowed them to return to a more primitive form of socialization, in which most women flock to the top echelon of men.

That's how things used to be back when we were cavemen. While society has advanced, our brains operate fundamentally on that same level as thousands of years ago.

Cultures across the world have developed the institution of marriage. The whole purpose behind it was to make sure that every man had a woman, instead of keeping it laissez faire and allowing the top 20% of men to have 80% of women. The reason behind this is that if the large beta underclass did not have access to sex and reproduction, they had less attachment to society. Why should they bother caring about the society or working if they don't get to fulfill their biological imperative? But by instituting monogamous relationships as a social construct, civilization was able to flourish because every man had a stake in it, every man had kids that they wanted to make sure had a good future, and every man made sure to work harder in order to provide for their women and children. This is how civilization was able to progress in the first place.

But nowadays, we're in a supposedly civil society, and yet reproduction has been unshackled and devolved back to what it used to be in those prehistoric days. This will lead to more and more men "dropping out" and just playing video games and masturbating to anime, which we're already starting to see. It's exactly the reason why marriage and monogamous relationships were instituted in the first place .

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

It has now been 6 years since this article was posted. And every year, it's predictions become more and more true. Really good read for anyone who hasn't already.
>>
It doesn't. Its a r9k fag meme.

Plenty of uglies getting together. In fact, most people out there, (90%) are ugly and breeding. Look around you and stop believing r9k fag shit.

t. Chad
>>
File: lol i cant read.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol i cant read.png
22 KB, 400x400
This is completely normal, of course everyone wants their partner of the opposite sex to have the best possible genes for their offspring.

That said, it is happening a bit too much nowadays, and as the Krautcuck pointed out somewhere in this thread, women rate 80% of men to be below average, which makes no logical sense.

This is happening LITERALLY because of 2 things:
1. Feminism teaching women that they are entitled to a good man, when men are getting taught that they have to put a lot of work in for a good woman. That, combined with it being more acceptable for women to fuck around, means that women first of all expect their amazing sex god dream prince to come running around the corner, and second of all that they get to try a lot more different cocks and end up with unrealistically high standards.

2. Social media - it has become so normal to have 2 different personalities; the real IRL-you and the flawless social media-you. Most people only post stuff about good experiences in their lives, pics that amplify their good sides etc. - why would you post things that make you appear to be less? This carries over in real life and makes people think that everyone else is smarter, cooler and more handsome than they in fact are, so the standard of what is deemed "average" naturally increases.

If you want to solve this problem, then we need the feminism trend in the West to rightfully die out. I have no idea how to solve the social media problem, that shit is complex.
>>
>>70653665
>purposefully turning down girls interested in you

The fuck was wrong with you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.