[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz surges to last place in New York, Maryland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: DefeaTED.jpg (38 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
DefeaTED.jpg
38 KB, 640x426
>New York (April 19)
>Trump: 52%
>Kasich: 25%
>Cruz: 17%

>Maryland (April 26)
>Trump: 41%
>Kasich: 31%
>Cruz: 22%

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275350-trump-tops-50-percent-in-new-york-cruz-in-third-place
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/poll-clinton-trump-lead-in-maryland/2016/04/07/f21637c4-fb3b-11e5-9140-e61d062438bb_story.html
>>
Cruz will win NY
>>
File: CfZtaljXEAAqTzC.jpg-large.jpg (132 KB, 702x846) Image search: [Google]
CfZtaljXEAAqTzC.jpg-large.jpg
132 KB, 702x846
>>70214310

Absolutely
>>
>>70214255
How the fuck is he getting 17% when part of his campaign is insulting `new York values`? That's a lot of cucks
>>
>>70214255

That's still a lot after that one debate. Trump even brought that up at the rally yesterday. So 17% of voting new yorkers are self hating cucks?
>>
>>70214690

Trump haters, Cruz himself can't get anyone to attend his events:

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/ted-cruzs-campaign-stop-in-the-bronx-is-a-complete-dud/
>>
>>70214255
Can't wait till Trump dominates all them states the cuck on cnn and all libs will be so mad, a good twist from Wisconsin indeed.
>>
>>70214690
because like 50% of New York is composed of Puerto Ricans and their last name is Cruz
>>
>>70214255
He also shills is with banners up top pages now..
>>
>surging
>last

It's plunging.
>>
>>70214583
Cruz knows a lot about New York Values. That's why he married into Goldman and lied about money on his filings.
>>
>>70215516

That explains it. Just like cucks have to vote for bernie, and bat shit crazy "women" voting for hilary
>>
File: 1457617786181.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1457617786181.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>70214255
>surges to last place
>>
can we get Cruz to drop to single digits?
can the meme magic suicide the rat on live television?
>>
Bump for the Emperor.
>>
>>70215710
It's called an ironic joke based in the media portrayal of his Wisconsin """"win""""
>>
>>70214255

Trump always had NY in the bag. Problem is, his lead in Cali is shrinking fast.
>>
It's great, rate is gonna killed int he Northeast. Strange how we don't have Trump supporters here anymore, all gone to infinity chan.
We don't even have decent Trump generals here anymore.
>>
>>70216382
>Problem is, his lead in Cali is shrinking fast.
Wait until he wins NYC by a Huuge margin. He's been on a losing streak thanks to cuck states. Watch how all the interest and enthusiasm returns after a big NY win.
>>
>>70214255
That's it Rato is out
>>
File: scaredmiho_maga.jpg (131 KB, 656x597) Image search: [Google]
scaredmiho_maga.jpg
131 KB, 656x597
So everything will be daijoubu?
>>
Why was Wisconsin such a big deal? I thought he had to win that state just to stay I'm the race.
>>
>>70216382
i refuse to believe CA will vote cruz, that would be silly.
>>
>>70216382
>Problem is, his lead in Cali is shrinking fast

The latest California poll, from SurveyUSA a couple of days ago, has Trump up eight in that state.

That is certainly a better number that the LA Times poll, conducted March 16-23, that had Trump up there by only one point over Lyin' Ted.

Regardless, California is in June. It's not really Trump or Cruz's focus right now.
>>
>>70216671
Of course not. They're not going down without a fight. Remember his words:

She doesn't have the strength. She doesn't have the stamina.

Low energy doesn't win the game.
>>
>>70216741
that's why. if he lost WI, cruz would have probably dropped out
>>
>>70216741
Media memeing. They are making it a big deal. It could have potentially ended the race but when you have someone like Kasich still in who knows.
>>
>>70216741
It's really not in the long run. It makes it harder for trump to guarantee a first round ballot but not impossible
>>
File: 1452300436187.png (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452300436187.png
297 KB, 500x500
LYIN' TED
>LYIN' TED
LYIN' TED
>LYIN' TED
LYIN' TED
>LYIN' TED
LYIN' TED
>LYIN' TED
LYIN' TED
>LYIN' TED
>>
>>70216896
Ron Paul stayed in until the convention in 2012 long after it became apparent he had no chance. There's always one.
>>
>>70214255
WHO MARYLAND HERE?!?!??!?!??!
>>
File: f1uphill.gif (3 MB, 636x316) Image search: [Google]
f1uphill.gif
3 MB, 636x316
Cruz is playing a different game than Donald. After winning primaries Trump closes most of the campaign office and moves on to the next state. Cruz has been keeping his offices open to wine and dine delegates. Cruz knows he cannot get to 1237 and is going for the brokered convention win.

The GOP establishment cannot get behind Kasich at this point, so they will back Cruz knowing he cannot win. Do not forget GOP establishment leaders have said they would rather see Hillary president over Trump and they will tank the election to maintain the status quo. By backing Cruz they can claim in the next election that going with outsider candidates does not work.
>>
Please explain to me who the fuck is voting for Kasich when he has no mathematical chance at winning the nomination?
>>
>>70217155
Mailmen and people with ugly daughters.
>>
File: 191 KB.jpg (3 KB, 103x127) Image search: [Google]
191 KB.jpg
3 KB, 103x127
>>70214255
>surges to last place
>>
>>70214255
BASED MD

I HAVE NEVER BEEN PROUD OF THIS STATE OUTSIDE OF OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN LACROSSE, BUT NOW WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS.
>>
>>70217155
Kasich is plan E. It's his job to stay in.

Honest people like Webb and O'Malley said, "well fuck this I'm out" after one round. Kasich has nothing to lose.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1917x1438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1917x1438
>>70217230
Are you saying third place isn't basically a victory?
>>
>>70217068
there is a theory that Ted would drop out if he lost again, to avoid looking like a bitter loser
>>
>>70217153
gop establishment wants neither trump nor cruz, cruz should know he won't win in a brokered conv
>>
>>70217402
We'll certainly see if that's the case. I can't see where else he'll win.
>>
>>70217269
>O'Malley
>hjonest

MY SIDES. Also, Webb dropped out before even the first round.
>>
>>70217269
Webb should've stayed in and fought. By the showing that Kasich put forth, he'd have done a good job in forcing the focus of the democrat away from the hucksters, and come out as the underdog

Really, if Webb had stayed in, I swear we would've seen him become a firebrand against Sanders and Hillary, with experience that Sanders can't imagine or understand, and no qualms against setting a torch to Hillary's trash record

Truly, it could've led to a great Trump vs Webb showdown, a literal win/win presidential elections.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (75 KB, 531x584) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
75 KB, 531x584
>trump finishes the campaign ~50 delegates short
>assigns little rubio as vp
>reaches threshold
>mfw
>>
>>70216465
To be fair, the last 3 weeks have been boring/shitty for Trump so there isn't much to talk about. It'll pick up for the New York primary
>>
>>70217660
>assigns Bush family PNAC cocaine foam party pill-popper plant
>gets shot

Welcome to America.
>>
>>70217471
they will back Cruz knowing he will loose. They think picking Cruz will allow them to keep control of the party. Neither Trump or Cruz supporters will back another candidate so the GOP is being forced to pick one. Trump stands a chance of winning and if he does he will rattle cages. If Hillary ins the GOP can continue to line their pockets as usual. Aloss is viewed as preferable to a Trump win. Look at the establishment leaders starting to endorse Cruz.

Loose with Cruz is the new GOP motto.
>>
>>70217269
I understand why he's still in it from an establishment standpoint but who in the actual fuck is voting for this guy? Like, what is going through a normie's head when voting for Kasich. Is it an anti-Trump vote? If so, why not vote for Rato?

This guy getting ANY fucking votes just screams fraud.
>>
>>70217660
>picking a loser like little foamboy
Trump doesn't have to pick jack shit from the establishment candidates. He needs to pick someone even crazier than he is, to make his would-be assassins think "well, shit, Trump is bad, but not nearly as bad as this wacko".
>>
>>70218148
same thing that goes through a normie's head when they vote for any third party. You know you're throwing your vote away but you do it anyway because fuck voting for anyone else
>>
File: 1458112821823.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458112821823.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
>>70218148
>Well golly gee goyim that type of thought is not healthy.
>We need to come together as a people so I can make sure no one is looking behind the curtain to see me giving Soro's a handjob.
>>
>>70218148
He's nice and his father was a mailman and I don't really know anything about him but Cruz and Trump are just so nasty that I don't want to vote for either one of them gosh darn it.
>>
Lyin' Ted "New York Values" Cruz is going to get destroyed in New York and the rest of these east coast states coming up despite the press doing their low energy "Cruz won WI like he was projected to all along and is only over 200 delegates behind so therefore Trump is done" meme as hard as they can for 2 weeks.
>>
>>70218069
If Cruz was a smart guy, he'd cozy up to Trump and take the VP position.
With Trump's ability to hype people up, and Cruz's campaign organization insights, they could easily pull a massive victory.

The two of them could easily destabilize and crush the entire GOP establishment over the next few years, utilizing the riled up and engaged nationalists and conservatives that both now encompass.

Trump alone is strong as fuck, but with Cruz's base behind him as well he'd possibly change the dynamics of the country for generations.
>>
This race would be over if Kasich dropped out. He is effectively taking a lot of votes away from Trump in very Trump friendly states. Also, Cruz is going to have a hard time when he's going to get 3rd place 6 states in a row. He might drop out after that.
>>
>>70219130
Their agendas are entirely different.
>>
>>70214583
The jewish vote?
>>
File: CuckSheeeeeeeeeit.jpg (139 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
CuckSheeeeeeeeeit.jpg
139 KB, 680x707
>>70219130
I wouldn't trust Ted to walk my dog, I'm not trusting him with the second-highest seat of power in this country, much less the first.

Reminder that vice presidents have the most to gain when a president is assassinated. Cruz would be the exact person to try it, that slimy fuck.
>>
>>70216303
Wisconsin was Rato shooting his load. He's finished.
>>
>>70219130
Sure he could but nobody mentions how much of a sleezeball Cruz would be as VP considering big banks and oil back his arse in the Presidential Bidding realm. To be honest though it would give Trump a strong conservative base for support but the bigger issue at hand is grabbing independents and women. Trump seems to be doing okay with Independents but once he seals the nomination he'll need to cater up to women somehow......which makes me wonder if he'll achieve this by getting a smart woman as VP like he has done in his business practices, seems like a possibility for Trump
>>
>>70219386
If people are dumb enough to vote for Kasich though there is no reason to suspect that they wouldn't just turn around and vote for Cruz.

Kasich is duel edge sword I feel like, but regardless, he shouldn't be in the race at all.

The man is a fucking traitor to the people of this country.
>>
File: GOP-2016-Trump.jpg (43 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
GOP-2016-Trump.jpg
43 KB, 640x448
>>70214255
>52%
>>
>>70219617
Not really. As much as I hate to admit it, after the April 26th states, the map gets very Cruz friendly, and has unbound delegates everywhere.
>>
>>70217483
Nebraska.

>muh corn
>>
>>70219130
That could have been possible early on. But Cruz choose to continue bending over for the GOPe and Goldman Sachs and continue lying about it rather than defect and go with Trump.

That proves his loyalty is to his masters, not the country and not even to his own ambitions. This is why men with destructive secrets have no place in politics. They WILL be controlled.
>>
>>70219855
NO IT DOESNT
You moron.
East coast states are not Cruz friendly.
Cali is not Cruz friendly.
Cruz has had the friendly states.
From now the map is Cruz hostile.
>>
>>70219923
...which means that if Cruz can win Nebraska it doesn't matter if Trump has all the coasts, which he will. Because the people on the coasts are not Cruz's only constituency: evangelical retards.
>>
>>70219689
Republicans vote Kasich because he's a "moderate". They'd certainly pick Trump over a radical Glenn Beck-supported bible thumper like Rato.
>>
>>70219871
I think he could win south dakota too because it sounds like an inbred corn state
Thats about it, hes gonna lose all the other states
>>
>>70219923
Colorado, Nebraska, Indiana, The Dakotas, all seem like cùck states to me
>>
>>70219855
There's Nebraska, South Dakota, and Montana. Cruz also has a shot in Indiana, but only if Kasich is used as a vote splitter, and that's assuming Indiana is like Ohio.

All the other states have Trump winning easily, or assign delegates proportionally.
>>
>>70220075
Well, we'll just have to see whether Cruz will continue to be a cuck and run after being humiliated in NY.
>>
>>70218153
So Bernie or Vermin Supreme.
>>
File: 1406354022294.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1406354022294.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>70214255
>tfw trump still loses the whole election
man this delegate point is rigged
>>
Speaking of Bernie, has he ever said if he would be running mate for Cunton?

Maybe if he loses the nomination, /pol/ could shill a little petition to get him to run independently...
>>
>>70220394
No way he'd be a running mate. He just stated that she's unqualified to be president. Plus Clinton isn't dumb, there's hardly any upside to picking a 74 year old kook as your VP
>>
>>70220394
We could start a mass write-in campaign.
>>
>>70220075
Low delegate states.
So even if they also turn out to be low energy too it won't matter.

I'll give you NE and the Dakotas.

Colorado has a lot of young people who will be voting for the first time. Bodes well for Trump (and Bernie).

IN could go either way. There are a lot of harcore evangelicals BUT the governor's recent attempt to be the most Christian governor backfired badly, plus IN has a lot of factors that were in play in the (also heavily Christian) south; rust belt, poor and high-profile "urban violence" in Indianapolis.
>>
>>70220686
Low delegate states or not, Trump needs delegates. Colorado is the weirdest and most undemocratic state in the voting process. Basically it's just delegates choosing who they want. If the delegates are ćucks, they'll have no problem denying Trump, is my point.
>>
>>70214583
The banker vote. His wife works for the vampire squid.
>>
>>70214255
CAN ANYONE DESUS VULT AND DESTROY THESE THINGS >>70220641
>>
>>70220823
Fair enough.
And Trump does still need delegates.
But even if he doesn't quite reach the magic number (and to be honest I think he probably will anyway with his commanding lead already and much of the coasts yet to vote), the RNC are giving the election to Hillary if they even try to screw him.

To be honest, those fucks will fight him to the end. But once he wins Cali, they will make their peace with him.
>>
>25% still voting for kasich over a guy who was born and raised in new york and invested millions there during troubled times

what a shithole
>>
>>70214583
Rural christfags. Upstate new york has a lot of hicks. That should be his ceiling though.
>>
>>70218069
>will "loose"
>that flag
Brother, please.
>>
>>70221335
>Ceiling

MSM ruined this word.
>>
>>70221444
This. A lot of analytical talk has become meaningless jargon of The Increasingly Nervous Man.
>>
>>70221134
I don't buy Kasich's polling. He missed his RCP in Wisconsin by 7 points. The more he loses, the higher that number will get.
>>
>>70219130
Ted Cruz is a Bush operative and a globalist hack.
>>
How long until New York results?
>>
>>70222039

New York votes on April 19.

Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, Connecticut and Delaware vote on April 26.

Wisconsin may well be Cruz's only primary victory in the entire month of April.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.